Male HQ

How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)

header69

If bottom dont like their cock get sucked!? Then what would they like the top to do to them?

There's frotting, thigh fucking, and old school mutual masturbation. Heck, you could even include toys. Sex with you must be monotonous..

Guest clean and decent

There's frotting, thigh fucking, and old school mutual masturbation. Heck, you could even include toys. Sex with you must be monotonous..

ASS-RUBBING AGAINST THE COCK. 

you mean facefuck.

I only like to please the TOP, I am not into sucking me,  but jerking is fine for me.  As s bottom, it is our responsibility to serve and let the TOP treasure and enjoy our body and we enjoy theirs until they cum. 

Please speak for yourself and not make sweeping statement or assume you speak for all btms on their sexual preferences. Thank. you.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Pleasurable

As a bottom it turns me on when the top is attracted to any part of my body, not just focusing on his own needs. Some top love to suck, and it makes me feel good if my cock can pleasure them as much as I am enjoying the pleasure. Some just love to massage your cock only and some no cock play at all. I am fine with all variations, why stick to one? Just be mutually pleasing and accommodating and making love would be so pleasurable.

I was with 2 bottoms a couple years ago. One guy (first bottom) was very "passive" so we teased him quite a bit as he got a massive hard on. I layed down on the bed and this same guy  (first bottom) started giving me a BJ, as the other (second) bottom got behind him and fingered his butthole.  Well, the both of them went wild and I got the best BJ in a long time, shooting a huge load down his throat.  After that, the second bottom lay on the bed and said to the first bottom "suck me now"...so the first bottom did.  Now this second bottom made it clear when we met earlier that evening that he didn't like to be sucked, but I guess the situation changed his mind.  Well, he had such a big buildup in his nuts, when he finally came, it shot out of the first bottom's mouth...we made him lap it all up.  WOW, that was a nice time...the first bottom stuck around to suck a second load out of me...very hot.

So..my experience..bottoms can enjoy a BJ also...

GG

i think the idea of assigning certain sex acts to specific sexual roles is very outmoded. it's akin to saying that women make good nurses and men make good plumbers.

sex is inherently about pleasure, and that means doing whatever you can in bed to give/receive that pleasure. to be confined to a stereotype is going to make for a very dull sex life.

well said honey oh sorry hanni.lol

I was with 2 bottoms a couple years ago. One guy (first bottom) was very "passive" so we teased him quite a bit as he got a massive hard on. I layed down on the bed and this same guy  (first bottom) started giving me a BJ, as the other (second) bottom got behind him and fingered his butthole.  Well, the both of them went wild and I got the best BJ in a long time, shooting a huge load down his throat.  After that, the second bottom lay on the bed and said to the first bottom "suck me now"...so the first bottom did.  Now this second bottom made it clear when we met earlier that evening that he didn't like to be sucked, but I guess the situation changed his mind.  Well, he had such a big buildup in his nuts, when he finally came, it shot out of the first bottom's mouth...we made him lap it all up.  WOW, that was a nice time...the first bottom stuck around to suck a second load out of me...very hot.

GG

i love being sucked.... i dont think role had any correlative things with this, it just a personal choice

i guess role doesnt really matter when it comes to sucking.

all of us has got a dick to please and i find it a mutual thing to suck and be suck

i have had tops that refuses to suck me and i get so upset about it and selfishly wanted to be sucked only. of course i did a half fuck job cos i dont like that attitude demanding to be suck and then not returning that

• Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 8 months later...

I had a hook up last night and he was so disappointed to me and told me I didn't know how to give a head. He said it was painful as if I was biting his dick. I didn't notice that. Probably it was my denture. Can tell me how to do it properly?

I have always wondered how my blowers' bj was sooooo shiok when they move their lips up and down my hard cock. My cock gets rock hard within a minute. I now realised it's your point no. 7 - lots of saliva. It really feels heavenly...hahaha. 

Edited by yuquidam

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

I have akways wondered how my blowers' bj was sooooo shiok when they move their lips up and down my hard cock. My cock gets rock hard within a minute. I now realised it's your point no. 7 - lots of saliva. It really feels heavenly...hahaha. 

Yup. Its like instant cum feeling haha.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:33 AM, mate69 said:

1. Do not use teeth.

2. Use or suck a mint in yr mouth.

3. Alternate btw fast slow and rhythmic

4. Alternate btw head, shaft and frenulum.

5. Dont forget to give the pee hole quick flicks of the tongue intermittently

6. Use yr hands every now and then too to complement the sucking, either moving them up and down or playing with his nips. I personally dun like the giver to use his hands to move up n down the shaft while they suck. Others may like it.

7. Use saliva to make it a wet bj. It really feels v gd for the receiver.

8. Remember to make intermittent eye contact with him to show him how much u enjoy blowing him by giving him the best puppy smile while u r blowing.

9. Always offer him the option to shoot inside your mouth. Better still, tell him you will swallow it all down. I love it when they eat mine. 

10. drink iced water just before sucking.

39 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

10. drink iced water just before sucking.

Seen a movie once where a prostitute pops an ice cube into her mouth before blowing a guy...now I know why. May ask my blower to do that next time...lol. But wouldn't the cold shrink my cock? Had tried the mint one though and it was nice too.

Edited by yuquidam

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Something I learn from some tops I know who .. When you have a big one that is thick... many times you will not enjoy it as you will get some teeth on it and it feels rougher. It's big and you only have so much space in there to avoid teeth. the worst part is blowers who is too engross in sucking a cock that they don't know they scrap their teeth on them trying to get so hungry on the cock. They usually have to say something if not get some teeth and in some cases they give up. So average cocks usually not a problem unless the blower is that newbie or doing with their teeth on purpose as some like biting down a bit even if some guys are not into it and some are.

So like one top rascal told me before, if they ain't complaining, they ain't big enough. heheheh...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:42 PM, heliumduck said:

why?

because pigs like benepig have bad breath which needs rinsing before they do anything with it.

For those who really want to perfect their bj skill. The only advise beside practise more is also to practise wide. Meaning suck for different cock. Different size and grith need different tactics. 

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 8:33 AM, mate69 said:

1. Do not use teeth.

2. Use or suck a mint in yr mouth.

3. Alternate btw fast slow and rhythmic

4. Alternate btw head, shaft and frenulum.

5. Dont forget to give the pee hole quick flicks of the tongue intermittently

6. Use yr hands every now and then too to complement the sucking, either moving them up and down or playing with his nips. I personally dun like the giver to use his hands to move up n down the shaft while they suck. Others may like it.

7. Use saliva to make it a wet bj. It really feels v gd for the receiver.

8. Remember to make intermittent eye contact with him to show him how much u enjoy blowing him by giving him the best puppy smile while u r blowing.

9. Always offer him the option to shoot inside your mouth. Better still, tell him you will swallow it all down. I love it when they eat mine. 

Pretty much correct, though i would add hat at the first squirt of his cum, gently cup his balls in the palm of your hand and roate your hand and fingers, as if you were gently rubbing your stomach in small circular motions. I was told it makes the cum very much more intense.

On 24/12/2016 at 6:15 PM, yuquidam said:

Seen a movie once where a prostitute pops an ice cube into her mouth before blowing a guy...now I know why. May ask my blower to do that next time...lol. But wouldn't the cold shrink my cock? Had tried the mint one though and it was nice too.

Just tell your blower: I want aircon

• G_M changed the title to How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2008 at 3:59 PM, imchaser said:

Singayporean, no need to trouble him. im more than happy to show u the technique and how it works.

Can teach me?  cos everytime I suck and sometime the friend told me hurt them a bit.  haha 

Does a mouth suck have the same 'grip' as during masturbating by hand or does it feel like just going through loose and wet stuff? Do you guys still need to jerk off in the end to cum or the mouth suck itself is sufficient to bring orgasm?

The trick to giving a good blow job is to take your time.

Wrap your partner's cock with your lips.

The lips should cover the teeth so there is no abrasion.

Remember go slow.

Get accustom to his size and length.

Take your time to tongue-wash the head.

Wrap the lips down the shaft before finally "deep-throating".

Most guys cannot "tahan" deep-throating and it is necessary to withdraw to prolong the sucking session.

Once the cock is sufficiently hard, proceed to offer the arse to him.  Make sure he is fully lubricated and condomed before his entry.  Tell him that once he enters that orifice, give you some time to "stabilise".  

Let him do the work of "masuk dalam" and when he is almost there, ask him to remove the condom and shoot over your face or body.  Once cummed, offer your warm mouth again.

This final step is important to prolong that orgasm.

Ejaculation is not orgasm.  The former is the release of sperm whereas the latter, a violent torrent wave that sweeps through the body and mind.

Personal note: I just had a AMDK on Wednesday and Thursday.  Italian-salami wrapped in a 7 inch tortilla... We both enjoyed the oral sex so much that we did not catch any sleep that night.  Of course, I was royally fucked...and no pain at all.  I reckon because I was totally relaxed and trusted his moves.

• 3 months later...
On 19/08/2015 at 5:54 AM, genevaguy said:

GG

Wow...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎27‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

Question: How do you guys jerk and suck an average 4 inch cut dick? It’s like very tight, and when I jerk him off, he felt the pain. 

too short?!

how to suck ? *(ref to the end): after fcuking raw and then have to suck it clean

from a top point of course, this is gd: but do make sure both are long run committed and safe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GT9JW2Hos54YUtJCpzNatb_0kBa6CDO8/view

• Guest locked this topic