Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

Today Sg W*ng toilet got one Chi guy literally parked himself in there and made it his lair. He alternates between loitering at the urinal and then playing phone at the sink without leaving the toilet at all lol. This went on for a few hours. Anybody saw it?

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

11 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Today Sg W*ng toilet got one Chi guy literally parked himself in there and made it his lair. He alternates between loitering at the urinal and then playing phone at the sink without leaving the toilet at all lol. This went on for a few hours. Anybody saw it?

He was very desperate and needed someone to put a cock into his mouth, 🤣🤣🤣🤣💦💦💦

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

7 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

He was very desperate and needed someone to put a cock into his mouth, 🤣🤣🤣🤣💦💦💦

Haha yeah he definitely was. But the whole act of making the toilet his lair is a little annoying. Other people cannot cruise. 🤣

Edited by MT0601

2 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Haha yeah he definitely was. But the whole act of making the toilet his lair is a little annoying. Other people cannot cruise. 🤣

You should have sucked him dry , others can cruise after he has gone home to sleep,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 5/29/2023 at 12:07 AM, MT0601 said:

is it a middle age guy with specs?

Went to the LDP toilet today (Sunway towards Puchong). Didn't manage to get any dicks haha. It was my first time cruising maybe I'm just inexperience I saw quite an number of people wandering and going in and out of the toilet to get attention so I followed one of them to the beck of the toilet. It was 9PM so I can't really see their faces but I had a glimpsed on someone was eyeing on me, as I looked up, he raises his eyebrows so I thought I was a signal, but I stood there, he then started to grab his dick and move back and forth. 

Then, he even point at the toilet as if he is asking me to go in. But lol I was too afraid to do anything as it was my first time. When I looked around, there were 4 mens looking at me, one just started at me lmao it was quite uncomfortable. In the end I just left the place. But I actually saw someone waiting in the car just to target the right one and get off the car when someone interesting walked into the toilet. 

21 minutes ago, Eric_10 said:

Went to the LDP toilet today (Sunway towards Puchong). Didn't manage to get any dicks haha. It was my first time cruising maybe I'm just inexperience I saw quite an number of people wandering and going in and out of the toilet to get attention so I followed one of them to the beck of the toilet. It was 9PM so I can't really see their faces but I had a glimpsed on someone was eyeing on me, as I looked up, he raises his eyebrows so I thought I was a signal, but I stood there, he then started to grab his dick and move back and forth. 

Then, he even point at the toilet as if he is asking me to go in. But lol I was too afraid to do anything as it was my first time. When I looked around, there were 4 mens looking at me, one just started at me lmao it was quite uncomfortable. In the end I just left the place. But I actually saw someone waiting in the car just to target the right one and get off the car when someone interesting walked into the toilet. 

Could also plain clothes polis waiting to tangkap basah 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Eric_10 said:

Could be HAHAH

Pandai2 bawak diri. Kena cekup, satu Malaysia tau u main gay cruising 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To the gym fit guy at G'dens/MV today around 8pm who was wearing black sports attire with Apple watch & water bottle, we had fun twice in toilet. I asked if you were M'sian. Please DM if you recognise this message. Did anybody else on site got lucky with the other grey shirt gym fit Chinese guy who was obviously cruising lol? Woah, that guy was hot.

Edited by MT0601

16 hours ago, MT0601 said:

To the gym fit guy at G'dens/MV today around 8pm who was wearing black sports attire with Apple watch & water bottle, we had fun twice in toilet. I asked if you were M'sian. Please DM if you recognise this message. Did anybody else on site got lucky with the other grey shirt gym fit Chinese guy who was obviously cruising lol? Woah, that guy was hot.

So lucky ..