Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

I heard there is a tele group where ppl keep sharing their cruising experience in komanwel and erc, named: The Secret Garden something.  Can anyone add me into the group hehe, wanna read those stories or share my stories. My tele: notuseddd

Can share the group with me also please if you managed to get in? Haha. Just want to inform everyone that cops suddenly went to Commonwealth around 9.30pm today (Aug 2023). Such a mood killer. Won't say much but please be careful and stay safe.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

To anyone cruising at Nu Sentral beware of the nightmare I had to go through today (22 Aug 2023).

I was cruising at Mu sentral as I usually did at around 3pm today. After going around for abt 1 hr around there I only got a guy. At last I gave up trying to search more and was going go back. But then as I was coming outside from the toilets near machine at level c,an Indian guy gave me signal to go inside the toilet. I initial was going to go back but as I got a signal I decided to follow him inside. That was the biggest mistake I ever did man, I should've just went back from there.

As I followed him inside the toilet I stood beside him at the end of urinals and jerked him off. I offered blowjob him at there but he insisted we go to upper toilets but I still stayed at the level c toilets. I waited inside the cubicle and waited if he wanted to come.

But then I heard him speaking on his phone at the urinals. Then suddenly I hear another indian guys voice coming from the urinals and the guy tgat lured me inside was telling the new guy that bitch is inside. I immidiately closed the cubicle door. Then The new indian guys starts shouting n banging my cubicle door. I was literally shivering with fear. He was calling me man whore n slut n what not. Then I heard him telling "u are trapped now". He then called more guys to come to the level c toilets to catch me n all. 

I didnt know what to do and just froze n regret all my life at that point. I looked from under the cubicle door n saw the guy standing there and heard/saw another person getting inside the toilet. I used that time to unlock the door n run away. That india guy tried to grab me but I managed to run away. I saw him following me but I managed to outrun him n kept running till I felt safe. Luckily I had my mask with me n wore it when escaping n ran away.

What makes me pissed me I wasn't the one gave signal but it was that guy. I was literally lured into their trap. I feel sooo stupid rn. I should've been more careful for godsake.  

So to whoever that cruise at nu sentral be more careful of these kinda guys

Edited by Bob2020202020

To anyone cruising at Nu Sentral beware of the nightmare I had to go through today (22 Aug 2023).

I was cruising at Mu sentral as I usually did at around 3pm today. After going around for abt 1 hr around there I only got a guy. At last I gave up trying to search more and was going go back. But then as I was coming outside from the toilets near machine at level c,an Indian guy gave me signal to go inside the toilet. I initial was going to go back but as I got a signal I decided to follow him inside. That was the biggest mistake I ever did man, I should've just went back from there.

As I followed him inside the toilet I stood beside him at the end of urinals and jerked him off. I offered blowjob him at there but he insisted we go to upper toilets but I still stayed at the level c toilets. I waited inside the cubicle and waited if he wanted to come.

But then I heard him speaking on his phone at the urinals. Then suddenly I hear another indian guys voice coming from the urinals and the guy tgat lured me inside was telling the new guy that bitch is inside. I immidiately closed the cubicle door. Then The new indian guys starts shouting n banging my cubicle door. I was literally shivering with fear. He was calling me man whore n slut n what not. Then I heard him telling "u are trapped now". He then called more guys to come to the level c toilets to catch me n all. 

I didnt know what to do and just froze n regret all my life at that point. I looked from under the cubicle door n saw the guy standing there and heard/saw another person getting inside the toilet. I used that time to unlock the door n run away. That india guy tried to grab me but I managed to run away. I saw him following me but I managed to outrun him n kept running till I felt safe. Luckily I had my mask with me n wore it when escaping n ran away.

What makes me pissed me I wasn't the one gave signal but it was that guy. I was literally lured into their trap. I feel sooo stupid rn. I should've been more careful for godsake.  

Oh man, this is so scary. Reading your story made me feel nervous. I'm sorry this happened to you. Please don't ever judge or blame yourself. It's part of the adrenaline or heat in the moment when cruising. I'm so glad you managed to escape safely. It pisses me off to no end when people try to harm cruisers because I'm one myself and can understand the fear and risk we all face. What I'm trying to figure out is are those guys gangsters who just want to bash cruisers or trying to extort money or what?

Edited by MT0601

Oh man, this is so scary. Reading your story made me feel nervous. I'm sorry this happened to you. Please don't ever judge or blame yourself. It's part of the adrenaline or heat in the moment when cruising. I'm so glad you managed to escape safely. It pisses me off to no end when people try to harm cruisers because I'm one myself and can understand the fear and risk we all face. What I'm trying to figure out is are those guys gangsters who just want to bash cruisers or trying to extort money or what?

He sounded like the kind to bash cruisers from the way he spoke when calling more guys to come. Luckily the level c toilets always have foot traffic so I was able to escape that guy when another guy entered the toilet. If not I can't imagine in what kinda shitty situation I would've ended up. 😭

Btw thanks for understanding man 🥺

He sounded like the kind to bash cruisers from the way he spoke when calling more guys to come. Luckily the level c toilets always have foot traffic so I was able to escape that guy when another guy entered the toilet. If not I can't imagine in what kinda shitty situation I would've ended up. 😭

Btw thanks for understanding man 🥺

Bro, dont be shaken. These are bastards trying to show off toxic masculinity. It is consensual. They dont have better things to do because these are losers. Hugs.

Anyway here's a tip I learnt from an FBI agent that applies to everybody reading this and it could save your life one day. We should NEVER allow ourselves to be taken to a 2nd location by a perpetrator. The 2nd location is usually where the 'act to harm you' happens because it is a territory already prepped or familiarised by them and it's usually isolated where no one can hear you. If someone attempts to take you to a 2nd location, you must fight tooth and nail in order not to be moved. Remember this guys.

You have a valid point here.  A second location would certainly be a place where one would lay a trap. 
Thank you for your advice. 

This is one of my fears also. Thank god you got out safely 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

Almost similar experience happened to me three times. All in sg wang. First 2 times I was caught in the cubicle by the security staff. I guess the place is just so infamous for cruising (evidently). Both times he asked for money, otherwise he’ll report to the police. They did bring me and the fellow cruiser to the LG office, so should be a staff there and not outsiders. The third time I went to a discreet location on the upper floors (staircase, not toilets), but there was no action, so I turn around to leave. As I walk down the stairs, a security staff in plain clothes came up and ask what am I doing there. i said I wanted to go to the goKart area but realised it’s a dead end and not connected. He accused me of lying and asked where is the other guy that came up with me. I told him I was alone and he refused to believe. He raised his voice and asked again. At this point it got on my nerves and asked him bring me to the office to look at the CCTV footage. I told him off that he has no rights to speak to me like that. In reply he said he is the security officer and he has rights to do his job. He then asked for a detail which I cant quite remember what it was again, I refused to give it at first but in the end gave in. Could be Ic number or phone number. He took it down, did something on his phone, and then read my name out. My face turned pale at the hearing of my name - how did he get my info?! What kind of program did he use to get my data?! Ever since then I stayed away from sg wang. 

Though, there’s this one guy who works at the retail outlet there that I meet often prepandemic. He gives the best nipple play. And we always mutual jerk at the staircase. But since that third incident, I try to avoid this place. 

Almost similar experience happened to me three times. All in sg wang. First 2 times I was caught in the cubicle by the security staff. I guess the place is just so infamous for cruising (evidently). Both times he asked for money, otherwise he’ll report to the police. They did bring me and the fellow cruiser to the LG office, so should be a staff there and not outsiders. The third time I went to a discreet location on the upper floors (staircase, not toilets), but there was no action, so I turn around to leave. As I walk down the stairs, a security staff in plain clothes came up and ask what am I doing there. i said I wanted to go to the goKart area but realised it’s a dead end and not connected. He accused me of lying and asked where is the other guy that came up with me. I told him I was alone and he refused to believe. He raised his voice and asked again. At this point it got on my nerves and asked him bring me to the office to look at the CCTV footage. I told him off that he has no rights to speak to me like that. In reply he said he is the security officer and he has rights to do his job. He then asked for a detail which I cant quite remember what it was again, I refused to give it at first but in the end gave in. Could be Ic number or phone number. He took it down, did something on his phone, and then read my name out. My face turned pale at the hearing of my name - how did he get my info?! What kind of program did he use to get my data?! Ever since then I stayed away from sg wang. 

I feel for you.  I think the security guards are basically an extortion gang. 

But I agree with you - what software do the security guys use to obtain your name from your IC or phone number?  I really wonder.  Access to such information should be restricted.

Though, there’s this one guy who works at the retail outlet there that I meet often prepandemic. He gives the best nipple play. And we always mutual jerk at the staircase. But since that third incident, I try to avoid this place. 

Thanks for sharing. I'm so sorry this happened to you. They are taking advantage of cruisers and finding opportunity to extort money which sucks. Anyway, always remember your rights as a citizen. In order to be accused of wrongdoing, they must first have concrete proof and a valid reason. Defend yourself by asking them to state the penal code (what section) of what they think you did wrong (most often they can't). In the case of the third incident, you did nothing wrong. They can't reprimand you for "walking on a staircase". It was so obvious their intention was to blackmail and threaten you with verbal aggression (for money). Maybe cruisers often exhibit fear & submission so they think they can play alpha. Remember, mall security personnel is NOT the police and you don't have to share your IC number or personal details. Only the police has the right to ask for your details (in which you have to comply by law). Anybody else, you actually don't have to comply and walk away. They cannot hold you against your will because it is also an offence to hold someone against their will. 

Edited by MT0601

They know your name by given IC with MySPRsemak, it's a website to know your election location which have your basic details 

https://mysprsemak.spr.gov.my/

I feel for you.  I think the security guards are basically an extortion gang. 

But I agree with you - what software do the security guys use to obtain your name from your IC or phone number?  I really wonder.  Access to such information should be restricted.

They know your name by given IC with MySPRsemak, it's a website to know your election location which have your basic details 

https://mysprsemak.spr.gov.my/

I got one friend also kena in sg wang