Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

23 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

This is part n parcel of Cruising. It's free, you get sweet ,sour, smelly, shitty guys , dun expect  sweet handsome guys all the time😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I'm not the picky type. I don't mind base on the appearance. Before he came there has an Indian shemale jo with me and walk away after he unload. Completely fine just fun. For the Chinese uncle, it's just i'm not a bot 😂 and i've already shown that i don't want to blow him. He's just too forceful grabbing my head. That kind of attitude is turn me off. 

On 4/11/2023 at 11:13 PM, BootyPre said:

is he a slim chinese guy? I think I know who. I don't understand why people of our circle want to destroy our community 

He was either Malay or Indian. These people are not thinking straight and will ruin the place for all of us. The cruising etiquette of people are horrible these days and they don't seem to care. People are more ravenous in their dare to cross lines like sticking phones into cubicles. Any new guys reading this, please don't ever do this.

On 4/12/2023 at 10:27 PM, ehhello said:

This is normal gay in KL Sentral. Idk how many weeks he hold his load. 🤣 

I was once been tail by a tall bald white man. His appearance 100% like the hitman in the Hitman movie. I went to the toilet at KTM station floor. I realize he started follow me since i go out from the toilet, just to make sure i turn back to the toilet and he still follow me so i go to the police counter and made a report. When the police come to that guy, he act like he was just walking and denied what i said. KL sentral sure have a lot of creepy gay. Always beware dude. These assholes are just hungry for assholes. Don't even know how to approach someone if that someone is their type. 

Hey, just a gentle reminder that involving the police and making a report will create unwanted attention and ruin the place for other cruisers as well. Please don't do this. Just curious, you went to the police just because he followed you back into the toilet? Can clarify? 😅

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 4/14/2023 at 5:38 PM, MT0601 said:

Hey, just a gentle reminder that involving the police and making a report will create unwanted attention and ruin the place for other cruisers as well. Please don't do this. Just curious, you went to the police just because he followed you back into the toilet? Can clarify? 😅

He basically following me like a creep everywhere i go. He looks like a slenderman tho. He's atleast 185cm height. What else should i do. For my safety i just ask the police for help not lodging any report. Just in case if that guy have any arms. 

Edited by ehhello
1 hour ago, ehhello said:

He basically following me like a creep everywhere i go. He looks like a slenderman tho. He's atleast 185cm height. What else should i do. For my safety i just ask the police for help not lodging any report. Just in case if that guy have any arms. 

Loitering in Cruising ports just sent out signal that you wanted fun. Can't blame him for going after you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

15 hours ago, ehhello said:

maybe you give wrong signal. just go further away, no need to call police

On 4/16/2023 at 7:26 AM, ehhello said:

Just walk away and I mean completely leave the station/mall temporarily if its too intense. Don't give him any attention or eye-contact and ignore him like he's invisible. Maybe you can even look down. Haha. I've been in your position before so I know. But don't alert security guards or police. It will destroy the place for other cruisers. @ToughGuy is right, you are loitering in a cruising territory, can't blame the guy for attempting to cruise you as people misread signals all the time. So removing yourself from the territory entirely or not giving attention is a strong way to show disinterest. 😉😊

On 4/16/2023 at 10:58 PM, BootyPre said:

maybe you give wrong signal. just go further away, no need to call police

And I agree with BootyPre here. You could have given wrong signal (by walking back into the toilet). For any new guys reading this, a gentle reminder to never go to the security guards or police. You will ruin the place for other cruisers. If not interested, just walk away or follow the tips above. Happy cruising guys! 😄

2 minutes ago, 19yrokandycrush said:

hellur, just wanted to share/ask yall experienced folks. Downloaded grindr multiple times and deleted multiple times and than today i was bored studying for my alevels, downloded grindr again n used my real body pics.. wahh i got actual man in my dms .. aso i learnt wat is npnc and nocf .. so um thats my new bio 🤭 ..ik yall dc. but um this is my first time actually interacting with horny males its interesting but um theres one specific men he is intereted in me he seems legit doesnt look too perfect doesnt look to bad either and he isnt pushy(the lord has answered my prayers).. anywho long story short i think he wants uk do the deed in many ways but he is not pushing me either sooo .. help me u experienced ppl, any advices that i should and should not do during sex/bj and before like meet and all ..n he is ok with public bathroom sex/bj im fine too ..its just wat should i prepare 😭 .. n dont shamee mee either yall were there when yall were younger too OK!!😭

Always discount 80% 

Bring own lube, sanitizer n condom(extra)...if he says "trust me", then don't trust him

..also good to read below post

Pandai2 bawak diri.... golongan PLU paling ramai STD HIV positif...

received_869486503928115.webp received_986254061938050 (1).webp

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

23 hours ago, 19yrokandycrush said:

hellur, just wanted to share/ask yall experienced folks. Downloaded grindr multiple times and deleted multiple times and than today i was bored studying for my alevels, downloded grindr again n used my real body pics.. wahh i got actual man in my dms .. aso i learnt wat is npnc and nocf .. so um thats my new bio 🤭 ..ik yall dc. but um this is my first time actually interacting with horny males its interesting but um theres one specific men he is intereted in me he seems legit doesnt look too perfect doesnt look to bad either and he isnt pushy(the lord has answered my prayers).. anywho long story short i think he wants uk do the deed in many ways but he is not pushing me either sooo .. help me u experienced ppl, any advices that i should and should not do during sex/bj and before like meet and all ..n he is ok with public bathroom sex/bj im fine too ..its just wat should i prepare 😭 .. n dont shamee mee either yall were there when yall were younger too OK!!😭

Discuss beforehand what kind of fun you both will be doing. If it's your first time and you're nervous, ask for light fun first to test level of comfortability. Agree on a time and place and meet for real. If you plan to fuck then bring condoms and lube. Always practise safe sex. Good luck and take it slow. 

Edited by MT0601