Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

Just want to inform, last week i went to Sg Wang to try my luck but then i saw 5 guy wearing mask waiting in front of the toilet and at the stairs. Some also already have their touch touch session at stairs. You know you don't have to make it so obvious, even i who pretend to use the toilet can tell that you guys are gay. Apparently that toilet located at orange zone, but if you get caught it will be red zone lmao. 

11 minutes ago, ehhello said:

Just want to inform, last week i went to Sg Wang to try my luck but then i saw 5 guy wearing mask waiting in front of the toilet and at the stairs. Some also already have their touch touch session at stairs. You know you don't have to make it so obvious, even i who pretend to use the toilet can tell that you guys are gay. Apparently that toilet located at orange zone, but if you get caught it will be red zone lmao. 

Get caught and be famous in the newspapers ma. Some ppl need publicity and love to in limelight 🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

51 minutes ago, ehhello said:

Niat tak halalkan cara 😂

Salah siapa?....kan ramai nak puaskan nafsu, toilet busuk kotor pun ada mood tuk pancut😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Fk69 said:

Just curious, or do some homework. Wanna cruise at Komanwel after so long, but is there still cruisy 

Read that police conducted regular patrol. Pandai2 bawak diri 

2 hours ago, AverageFit said:

Anyone know is there any hostel at KL can cruising like Bangkok??  which mean people can fun inside the hostel room.

Hostel not hotel.

In KL I have no idea. But are there such hostels in Bangkok? Can DM me the place please?

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

8 minutes ago, BootyPre said:

went to gardens at night. one mental retard wanking in front of everyone who come in and one middle age idiot acting like the toilet is his own house toilet, standing inside and wait.

Lol... It's their right to act that way..lol

3 hours ago, BootyPre said:

went to gardens at night. one mental retard wanking in front of everyone who come in and one middle age idiot acting like the toilet is his own house toilet, standing inside and wait.

Haha, the classic move of making the toilet their lair. Guys, never do this. Cruising etiquette: Always keep it moving and let's not park ourselves in there like we own the restroom. Go in, go out. Then come back again after a while. That way we leave room for other cruisers to cruise as well.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 6/7/2023 at 11:01 PM, Eric_10 said:

Went to the LDP toilet today (Sunway towards Puchong). Didn't manage to get any dicks haha. It was my first time cruising maybe I'm just inexperience I saw quite an number of people wandering and going in and out of the toilet to get attention so I followed one of them to the beck of the toilet. It was 9PM so I can't really see their faces but I had a glimpsed on someone was eyeing on me, as I looked up, he raises his eyebrows so I thought I was a signal, but I stood there, he then started to grab his dick and move back and forth. 

Then, he even point at the toilet as if he is asking me to go in. But lol I was too afraid to do anything as it was my first time. When I looked around, there were 4 mens looking at me, one just started at me lmao it was quite uncomfortable. In the end I just left the place. But I actually saw someone waiting in the car just to target the right one and get off the car when someone interesting walked into the toilet. 

Haha I know the feeling. Went there many times but then chicken out haha. 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

On 7/9/2023 at 10:28 PM, MT0601 said:

Haha, the classic move of making the toilet their lair. Guys, never do this. Cruising etiquette: Always keep it moving and let's not park ourselves in there like we own the restroom. Go in, go out. Then come back again after a while. That way we leave room for other cruisers to cruise as well.

I regret posting this. now the infamous gyj is there haha