Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 9/9/2023 at 9:42 AM, amanaman said:

178 88 41 Chi discreet married bi from penang. 

Can host around lunch time tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday morning at my hotel next to Pavilion KL.

Prefer married bi or none sissy. 

Say hai if my stats match yours. 

Aiya, too bad now only saw your post. Otherwise, could have contacted you. We have about the same stats. 😄

Saw some people mentioned Cheras Sentral and I happened to be in the area so I went to check out the place on Sat night. The entire mall is like a ghost mall. So dead haha. It's perfect for cruising but it's so dead. Like Metromall in Pudu. 🤣

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Been to Bukit Komanwel on Friday, get a chance to suck 2 big dicks nearby bkt jalil lrt area there. That day I wear a white tank top. I think Friday quite a lot of ppl scattered at there, just jalan-jalan and look around.

But tbh, I doesn't like the feeling where someone keep following me and want to watch me what am I doing~ :)

19 minutes ago, Blacky0828 said:

Been to Bukit Komanwel on Friday, get a chance to suck 2 big dicks nearby bkt jalil lrt area there. That day I wear a white tank top. I think Friday quite a lot of ppl scattered at there, just jalan-jalan and look around.

But tbh, I doesn't like the feeling where someone keep following me and want to watch me what am I doing~ :)

Was it raining on Friday? These few days the weather has been so stormy and rainy so I wonder if people still go in such conditions lol. I also heard that Friday is more happening than Sat/Sun but I cannot confirm.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

48 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Was it raining on Friday? These few days the weather has been so stormy and rainy so I wonder if people still go in such conditions lol. I also heard that Friday is more happening than Sat/Sun but I cannot confirm.

I dunno why no rain on Friday, hahahaha
but yes this few days keep raining, so cannot go there. Friday really got a lot of ppl.

Hii . Newbie here ..  Im zie,malay,28,chubby,kl/ampang . Im seeking for someone who loves sucking messy dick with cum and make me moaning while u still sucking torture me . I straight but i loves to be sucked . Add me at telegram love to be edge and cum post orgasm . Tide me up . @aziekhann . Im waiting u ☺️

On 10/29/2023 at 9:51 PM, Blacky0828 said:

Where are the cruising spots ? Need to climb up all the stair steps ?