Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 4/19/2022 at 1:36 AM, PS4 said:

I hope this is kinda/somewhat relevant (and wont get penalised) but i just wanna know y’all thoughts on if a chubby dude just wore trunks to the pool and swam? Like we should be confident enough without a top on right? Its just difficult when all i see are toned/lean bods... 

Just swim all you want but don't be creepy at the showers. Swimming helps to lose weight effectively timewise if you can control your diet!

@PS4 I used to be very concerned about my body cos I have a lot of bad eczema scars which scared people of. But now I pick up swimming again with full body suit like those Korean stars. And I dun have to worry about lifeguard blow whistle and ask me to leave. 

On 4/19/2022 at 10:27 PM, firefight said:

Just swim all you want but don't be creepy at the showers. Swimming helps to lose weight effectively timewise if you can control your diet!

Haha wdym dont be creepy at the showers? Lawl... just cos im bigger so i cant “cruise” meh? 🌚 usually im shy also anws... 

On 4/19/2022 at 10:47 PM, PS4 said:

Haha wdym dont be creepy at the showers? Lawl... just cos im bigger so i cant “cruise” meh? 🌚 usually im shy also anws... 

Can cruise but don't be creepy like follow people.. or take their photos without permission. This applies to all swimmers la.

See you at KBSC when fated.

With the most recent 大解放 announced, I wonder whether we will soon hear something from ActiveSG regarding the booking of slots at the swimming pools lol. I hope that the pools will not get too crowded if they decide to remove/modify the current restrictions🙏

On 4/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, eminent82 said:

With the most recent 大解放 announced, I wonder whether we will soon hear something from ActiveSG regarding the booking of slots at the swimming pools lol. I hope that the pools will not get too crowded if they decide to remove/modify the current restrictions🙏

The current measures have it pros too… Depend on objective ba~

btw, today 8.45pm slot at Bukit Batok ActiveSG pool 👍

I’m also thinking the same thing. Mmmm

enjoy the swim these few days then.. clementi tonite ... anyone..

I was waiting in line for my turn to enter the pool. But I had to pee so I asked the person manning the entrance if I could use the toilet. He agreed. 
In the toilet, I saw a regular swimmer, a daddy who brought his son for swimming lesson. While waiting for his son, daddy did a short swim. 
Fast forward, as I entered the toilet, daddy has just finished his shower and walked out butt naked! Tadah!

Daddy was spotted w a semi, a ‘J’ shaped was formed. Hahah

I think daddy wasn’t too pleased to be seen that way. He gave me that, ‘why you walk in as I was having a semi after my shower’ look. 🤭😝

I hope you have a great swim today. Enjoy the sun while it lasts. 

Edited by bluerunner

as expected, no need to book slots anymore from apr 26. but then does it mean that those children swim class can also be conducted at anytime of the day now😱? I hope they dun remove the lane partition🙏🙏🙏

Edited by eminent82
On 4/25/2022 at 1:57 PM, eminent82 said:

as expected, no need to book slots anymore from apr 26. but then does it mean that those children swim class can also be conducted at anytime of the day now😱? I hope they dun remove the lane partition🙏🙏🙏

Hahaha. I saw the news too. Screaming kids are back at the pool and will be fighting for our pool space as well. Damn. 
Yea, I hope they keep the lane lines there. 

On 4/27/2022 at 5:16 PM, Leanmeat said:

Oh ok. I better visit soon before it's gone again. Now still need to book slot?

Nope.. I just had my first swim without booking... Had a lane to myself near the water polo class. Probably not too many swimmers due to the rainy weather earlier. 

There was some class at the training pool. Lotsa good looking dudes and girls.

Edited by firefight
On 4/27/2022 at 8:03 PM, firefight said:

Nope.. I just had my first swim without booking... Had a lane to myself near the water polo class. Probably not too many swimmers due to the rainy weather earlier. 

The water polo occupying 3 lanes or 4 lanes? Quite annoying. Now that no more Covid19, the more we cannot complain about them. 

On 4/27/2022 at 8:03 PM, firefight said:

I see, thanks. Is  evening abt 7pm a quiet slot?

On 4/27/2022 at 9:47 PM, Leanmeat said:

I see, thanks. Is  evening abt 7pm a quiet slot?

It doesn't feel quiet to me unlike afternoon. If can get a lane by myself or share with just one OK guy (not those keep discharging ENT fluids) I'm fine.