Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

Actually very true,  all the (国一代) have been well taken care of. Most have purchase a  20, 30k flat in the 70 & 80s with the flat worth 400, 500k now,  just rent out and everyday can la kopi and talk cock at kopitiam,  simple and happy life for the next 10, 15 years, who cares about freedom and democracy? 

Look at HKG protest, only the younger generation that are concern about their future. But even the younger generation in SG only care about if they got a job tomoro to pay off the huge loan on their back.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

New citizens confirm vote for PAP out of gratuity! "You give me citizenship, I vote for you". 

If you give me US Citizenship, I will vote for Donald Trump/Republican. 

Don't believe, ask around.

New citizens are like pests. If you get close to these new citizens (CECA and Mainlander Chinese), you will know their thoughts.

Americans are different,  they are willing to give someone new or crazy a chance to prove themselves but in SG,  we only look at track record and who can provide job. Put both Trump and Clinton Hillary in SG and I can assured you CH will win big time with trump loosing his deposit in SG.  

Guest Don't Understand

Huh?? Giving them citizenship is because of the ruling part?

Honestly, I think we all had enough with the ppl they are bringing in from I***a and C***a. These ppl are really bringing down the quality of life of the locals with their disgusting habits. I thought FTs from these regions are bad enough (I had enough of their lectures in Uni mind you, it's so hard to understand all the shit they're babbling in their so-called English), now they're wreaking havoc in our homeland with rubbish votes!

Guest Guest

If I have elderly parents staying in Marine Parade, I will show them all the news about the new candidates online and let them see clearly for themselves the quality of the people they are intending to vote for. They need to wake up from the fact that LKY is no longer around and his legacy didn't continue the good job that he started!

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, jlone said:

The young pilot candidate from PSP is so yummy!Anybody agree?

Someone already mentioned. click here

Facebook video (click here)

There was a YouTube exclusively interview him under PSP Chanel last night. It was taken down! Strange! Probably, Terence Soon kenna warning from SIA and back off.

16 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Not shaun?

He is not Pilot. 

PAP has RSAF two pilots. One is the new PAP Candidate 男人婆working for CAG and the other is Ng Chee Meng. 

PSP has two pilots (Probably Rtd LTC Francis Yuen and SIA Pilot Terence Soon)

Rest of the party, no pilots. 👨‍✈️

PAP best is already well known Jo Teo , Indranee Rajah, Chan Chu Sing ,Lawrence Wong ,Heng Swee Kiat,Balakrishnan

These incompetent  failures are already the benchmark of the best of out of PAP now.

Can you imagine what is PAP lower tier team? Expect nothing should be the best. Why would you vote for failures?

Better the devil you know? nah ,at least for the myth of selling souls to the devil,  unlike PAP  , dealing with the devil actual benefits the contractors in their whatever promise lifetime.

Edited by SazNura

Guest Guest

These incompetent failures can still be so smiley and optimistic and attempt to assure that everything is okay and we'll eventually walk through this dark valley  if we hold our hands together. Every time I hear any of them making such comments on TV, my eyeballs just keep rolling. I hope they dun drop out cos I've been rolling them so much these days.

And stop asking people to use this opportunity to upgrade themselves during this period. You ask those fresh graduates from the local Unis, you think they want to continue learning other skills right after graduation so that they can become a bus captain, taxi driver or food deliveryman?? Please dun get me wrong though. I'm not looking down on these jobs. I applaud them for their diligence in fact. I'm just saying that these jobs dun need a Uni degree to apply right??

Guest Guest

Sorry forgot to end off:

I hope those youngsters voting for the first time know clearly who's responsible for the dismal employment situation in SG right now. There has never been a more urgent need to change than now.

Incapability is one thing,  no hindsight and common sense is another,  is OK to make mistakes but is not OK to deny mistakes,  always defensive with arrogant attitude.

4th generation have already show their weaknesses despite trying very hard to hide it. Heng is more like the God of fortune but sorry to say he don't act or speak like a leader if u compare to the previous three PM. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Masagos on the Ivan Lim saga. Is he asking Ivan Lim to come out to defend himself? So far he has been awfully quiet.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ge2020-pap-candidate-ivan-lim-ns-masagos-prove-themselves-12872536

GE2020: Candidates introduced will ‘elicit responses’, important to ‘prove themselves’, says Masagos

SINGAPORE: Prospective candidates introduced during a General Election will elicit responses “which are not surprising sometimes”, said vice-chairman of the People’s Action Party (PAP) Masagos Zulkifli on Friday (Jun 26). 

Mr Masagos was responding to a question during a PAP press conference about comments that have emerged on social media about PAP's prospective candidate Ivan Lim’s behaviour during his time in National Service. 

"GE is a time ... when people who have been introduced will also elicit responses, which are not surprising sometimes," Mr Masagos said.

"I think it is important for the candidates who may have been alleged to be something, or other, to also prove themselves.

Keppel Offshore and Marine general manager Ivan Lim Shaw Chuan was formally introduced as a PAP candidate for the 2020 General Elections on Jun 24, 2020. (Photo: People's Action Party) 

“And I think it is not a moment in their career, or their time with people that define them, but as a person throughout their life, and also an opportunity for them if, they have done something in the past, to redeem themselves. 

“Because we have seen qualities in all our candidates that make them, what we think, good leaders that will serve our people well.” 

Mr Lim, a 42-year-old general manager with Keppel Offshore and Marine, was introduced as a potential candidate for the PAP on Wednesday. 

He joined Keppel Shipyard after finishing his GCE O-Levels and was awarded a scholarship by the company to pursue a diploma in marine engineering at Singapore Polytechnic. He went on to pursue a degree in marine engineering at Newcastle University. 

Mr Lim has been volunteering at the Henderson-Dawson ward in Tanjong Pagar GRC over the past year – a "natural fit" for him as he grew up in the area, he said on Wednesday. 

“I chose to serve with PAP because the PAP values and attributes are close to my heart. In particular, being compassionate, and also being self-reliant on the ground,” he added. 

"I'm concerned about elderly residents and children who require social assistance, especially those with special needs.”

Source: CNA/hw(mi)

*These are some important issues to ponder before we cast our votes on 10 July*

1) Spore has one of the highest per capita reserves in the world  and yet about 12 to 15% of Singaporeans are living below the poverty level. Disgraceful. Spore is one of the most expensive cities in the world but our Spore workers have low wages, forced down by the poorly paid 1.2 million FW. 

2) Spore per capita GDP in 2019 was 8th highest globally at US$65,977 (higher than in the US, UK, Aust, NZ) but income inequality (measured by gini coefficient) is very high. Chairman & CEO of banks and some GLCs get Wall St salaries in the millions while ordinary workers get Third World salaries. Is the medium household income per member too low vs per capita GDP to build an equal society?

3) The CPF Board is not allowed to carry out it's fiduciary duties. Why is the Govt  forcing the CPF to lend our CPF money to the Govt at low interest rate to be invested by GIC and Temasek to make huge returns? 

4) Why was Spore public Debt in 2018 so high at Sing$416 Billion or 113% of GDP?

5) Since GIC and Temasek belong to the people of Spore, not to the Govt, why only a handful of politicians are privy to their affairs? No transparency. If there is mismanagement how do we ever know? In 2019, the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Norway, with a population like Singapore, made  a whopping 19.9% return on investment. Do we know what the GIC and Temasek made in 2019?

5) Why are we the  citizens as shareholders not getting an annual report of the GIC and Temasek's  performances nor paid any dividend due to us as the shareholders?

6) Why should a Minister be paid more than the salaries of President Xi, Putin, Modi, Widodo and Duterte combined. Where is the logic?

7) Why have we not elected a President? 

😎 Why is the President paid more than the salaries of Presidents Xi, Putin, Modi, Macron, Widodo, Duterte, PM of Msia, Aust and NZ combined? Where is the logic?

9) Politicians are not civil servants. Why give them up to 8 months in bonuses?

10)  Why does an MP get $16,000 a month in allowances apart from their salaries? 

11) Why allow a cancer patient only $600 from their own CPF Medsave fund for a scan which costs $1,400?

12) Why keep the CPF money until the owner dies?

13) Why have a COE of $30,000 to $40,000 a car, making its price 5 times more expensive than in Japan or Korea when there is already a quota scheme in place? Why not ballot it like in China?

14) Why are Singaporeans the only people in the world to bear these horrendous car taxes?

15) Why allow GMO food to be sold in Spore (banned in Japan) when it's Glyphosate can cause cancer?

16) Why has the Press Freedom Index in Spore fallen to 158 ( catagorized as Black) which is below Malaysia, Indonesia, Rawanda and Uzbekistan?

17) Spore is a super-aging society with a low Total Fertility Rate. Statistically, our 3.5 million citizen population will drop by one third in the next 50 years if young people cannot afford to get married and have children.

18) If the Spore population is raised to 6.9 millions, then Singaporeans will be the Minority.

19) Will all HDB owners lose their flats when the 99 years lease is up?

20) To create a more equal society will the Ministers donate half their bonuses (up to 8 months) to the poor families in Singapore?

Guest Crazy Shit

I also wonder the same. But I think someone has ever questioned why they must be paid so much compared to other countries which are much bigger and potentially harder to manage. Again, as usual, they will come up with some cock-and-bull logic to explain (I can't even bothered to read). Let's face it, ask them to receive only a monthly salary equivalent to that of an MNC CEO, will the newbies still want to join politics?

Guest Guest

I hope Netizens will dig out more shit from the ground regarding these new candidates and expose their hideous and evil nature before they get in.

Once they are in, they will be protected by Pofma and Bro Shan.

2 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

#21 shouldn't MPs be a full time job? how do u help your residents to the maximum of your capacity and capability when u already have a full time job? 

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/no-need-to-be-a-full-time-mp-to-serve-residents-142546919.html

There is no need for Members of Parliament (MP) to serve residents on a full-time basis and give up their day jobs, said Murali Pillai, who is contesting in the Bukit Batok by-election.

Murali, the People’s Action Party (PAP) candidate for the 7 May by-election, told reporters at a doorstop interview on Thursday (28 April) that MPs from the ruling party have been doing so for years and have not faced any problems going about their duties.

The lawyer was responding to a comment by Chee Soon Juan, the Singapore Democratic Party chief, who said on Wednesday (27 April) that he would be a full-time MP if he were to win the by-election.

Serving the residents of Bukit Batok will be his top priority, said Murali, who was speaking at Blk 104, Bukit Batok Central.

“They (the PAP MPs) would prioritise the needs of the residents ahead of their own. If I get elected into parliament and if ever the needs of the residents compete with my own, I’ll always put their needs above mine,” he said.

This value, Murali added, was taught to him by his late father, P. K. Pillai, who was a trade unionist.

If he were to win the by-election, Murali said that Bukit Batok will continue to be part of the Jurong family. This is important because the Jurong-Clementi Town Council will have the resources to help the Bukit Batok Town Council, he added.

When asked about Chee’s comment on Wednesday about the $24 million masterplan for Bukit Batok that was proposed by ex-MP for the constituency David Ong last year, Murali pointed out that the exact figure was $23.6 million, which was to be allocated over a period of five years.

“I would like to invite SDP to walk around the estate and look at the improvements that have been made,” said Murali.

Responding to Murali’s comments, Chee, who was speaking to reporters at the Bukit Batok MRT Station on Thursday, said that it is good if some of the works for the constituency are already in the pipeline and that he will continue to make sure the projects are completed should he win the by-election.

“We will make sure that we give this top priority when we take over the town council. This is something that we have already pledged.

"Whoever comes in will continue with the projects that are already underway and we will not in any way give it any less priority,” said Chee.

He added that the SDP would want to involve residents and let them have a say on how the town council will be run.

“If you really want the kind of transparent and accountable system, I think it’s important to involve residents,” said Chee.

- additional reporting by Bryan Huang

Guest Guest

Every office has the following type of people which we mostly dislike:

The ones who always comments and criticise but do nothing. Its always wrong this and wrong that. When we ask them to take over or be part of the project since they are so smart these people will find excuses not to.

You guys know what I am talking about.

Many people had quit TCB's team. Yet TCB is not truthfull on why they quite. 2nd in command resign after less than 3 months official reason  was she want to spend time with family but formed a political party a month ago. Not yet in government already not truthful and hide facts. So much for transparancy and all that crap.

Talk is cheap when you are not in charge of the lives of the people.

Guest Guest

You sound as thought the current ruling party has been very truthful and transparent in all their dealings.

I tell you, all we need is some good digger and reporter, that's when all the shit starts coming out like an avalanche.

35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Every office has the following type of people which we mostly dislike:

The ones who always comments and criticise but do nothing. Its always wrong this and wrong that. When we ask them to take over or be part of the project since they are so smart these people will find excuses not to.

You guys know what I am talking about.

Many people had quit TCB's team. Yet TCB is not truthfull on why they quite. 2nd in command resign after less than 3 months official reason  was she want to spend time with family but formed a political party a month ago. Not yet in government already not truthful and hide facts. So much for transparancy and all that crap.

Talk is cheap when you are not in charge of the lives of the people.

Truthful or not, transparent or not, it's a fact that the current party is not up to the task. Is it not fair to let someone else have a go at it?

Guest Guest

I don't know why some parties keep taking people from the military. Time and again, we have people from RSAF, SAF and the Navy. And see what the Nation has become. Which aspect(s) of their working lives actually provide them with the necessary skills and experience to manage other people's lives honestly?

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I don't know why some parties keep taking people from the military. Time and again, we have people from RSAF, SAF and the Navy. And see what the Nation has become. Which aspect(s) of their working lives actually provide them with the necessary skills and experience to manage other people's lives honestly?

All these ppl trained to shoot mah. They shoot well

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You sound as thought the current ruling party has been very truthful and transparent in all their dealings.

I tell you, all we need is some good digger and reporter, that's when all the shit starts coming out like an avalanche.

Truthful or not, transparent or not, it's a fact that the current party is not up to the task. Is it not fair to let someone else have a go at it?

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yelping same things for decades. If there are 'shits' please tell us and make it public. 

Guest Guest

I'm so not stupid to let Bro Shan and Pofma catch up on me. Dun try to egg me on. You dare say their conscience is all clear then, Mr Supporter?

Guest Guest

Some of the MIWs their white shirts like made of very thin cotton material (is this good or not so good material?? 🤔), so they have to wear a singlet underneath ....

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2020 at 2:54 PM, StockBottom said:

Seems this Ivan Lim is not very well-liked.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/wow-ivan-lim-story-lai-liao-6317187.html

LBVITqH.jpg

FNpoa0b.jpg

bSKOVJT.jpg

vOTTIug.jpg

ZcjlOar.jpg

This guy is not well liked by everyone who has come into contact with him before,

I wonder why P*P will select such candidate??

I can understand if its like sch days or when young etc cos everyone has a past,

but for him, its every stage of his life including reservist and work, and even his own neighbours dun like him. 

Clearly this guy has issues and is not suitable to serve the people. More like he is coming in to earn big bucks for himself. 

18 minutes ago, jlone said:

The more retire the better. 

捞这么多也带不进棺材

Better enjoy before time is up

万般带不走,唯有业随身。

钱够就好,做人莫贪。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Oh he is from Msia?

Was.

Old new citizen.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Oh he is from Msia?

He is not the only one, there are quite a number of ex-malaysian in parliament,  looks like Malaysia really cannot attract talents,  maybe pay too low?

Anyway this guy is famous for handling the SARS episode, HDB drama and later the MRT drama, not to forget he make headlines about his $8 heart surgery in SG. So who say medical cost is expensive?

Guest Dick Sucker
16 minutes ago, Guest Malli said:

Ivan Lim is quite cute to me hehe

I have tasted many cute men. Most have very smelly cock.   Oops!! sorry, I can't help out of topic.  But, you cannot judge a book by its cover, unless you open them up.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic