Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Just to share my experience at Bb boy with u guys.

Took Dave for a 1-hr massage after reading the comments...bad decision! Review about him was good massage and great body. To be honest, maybe he used to be muscular but that was not the case. I think he has stopped working out so he is now a little soft.

Nvm...i thought okay still have the good massage to look forward to. Turns out his technique was limited and he lacked in strength. Also throughout the massage he seems bored and yawned a few times. such a turn-off.

When it came time for the HE, same thing also disinterested. Half the time just sit there and look at me. His service not cheap too!

In the end totally regret. I should have just stuck to Daniel. Always had such a great time with him but backside itchy this time wanted to try someone new.

u shld read our reviews here and not those comments frm the BB website (those negative reviews been deleted by the web admin) ..

u may try Louis, Ethan, Paul or Ben for gd massage ..

Went to Steamers today just to experience the naked theme... even though i've fucked a big dick chinese bottom today, i must say that i have enough of Steamers... not really suit my preference... still prefer Otot2 n MM...

What time were you there??? I was there too

Guest Budwiser™

I believe it's the whole area as steamer is not very big in terms of space. Tempted to go!

Exactly! As opposed to Mandi Manda, Steamer's Sauna is much smaller and only occupies just a level. Therefore, most patrons would opt for total nudity on its Nude Nights as most of the areas there are pitch-black.

Going to BBBoy in noon during lunch time later and booked Ben.

Last time if I need a fun I'll go bbboy and I paid $160 to $180 for full service. Now no more since I realise I don't really need massage. What I need is only wild and quick fun and I can get easily at sauna house. Best thing if we clicked, fun can continue at budget hotel or at our place at anytime 24/7 as when as we get horny. All start from $18 to $20 plus contact exchange only. It save me a lot!

Last time if I need a fun I'll go bbboy and I paid $160 to $180 for full service. Now no more since I realise I don't really need massage. What I need is only wild and quick fun and I can get easily at sauna house. Best thing if we clicked, fun can continue at budget hotel or at our place at anytime 24/7 as when as we get horny. All start from $18 to $20 plus contact exchange only. It save me a lot!

Just went for 1hr massage and some light fun

LOL I think not, all you will get is a small face towel, and you can be naked everywhere :D

If u horny. Towel u can keep in the box. Walk like nobody. U must be the star....

LOL I think not, all you will get is a small face towel, and you can be naked everywhere :D

If u horny. Towel u can keep in the box. Walk like nobody. U must be the star....

Where is steamer sauna?

At dataran glomac, use waze type azza food paradise, it just beside the azza food paradise. And got door write steamer sauna.. Up to 2 floor...

so how as Ben massage ?

his massage skill so so...ok lah...

normal average body..is a kind soft for me.

he not much talking due to language barrier.

Initial start with my back and leg..then only start use oil...

around after 30min...he start kissing, hugging and bj...

end up we both complete with HE

next time will try Michael

im sure thats not true..

Niko, is naked night the towel is to close ur face. Hahahaha... I visit twice first time i shy i use the towel to cover my part. Second time i tie on my hand.... Walk like tat lo

Guest simonsays

Ah, don't short sell yourself.  I am sure there is someone out there who is just right for you.

As they say, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you can find your prince. 

Persevere, circulate, and best of luck to you. 

Very well said! *thumbs up*

im sure thats not true..

Ah, don't short sell yourself.  I am sure there is someone out there who is just right for you.

As they say, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you can find your prince. 

Persevere, circulate, and best of luck to you. 

Thanks guys, just had a bad day that was all. Appreciate the kindness.

Actually I am very OK now lol. Just gave my number to a Paki daddy who was on duty at a Shell just now. When I saw him standing there smiling at me, handsome as fuck, and hairy as hell, I just decided that I needed to seduce him. Started talking to him while paying, asking things about him and when he gave me back my change, I intentionally ran my fingertips across his fingers, smile and walked out. Once outside I looked back and gave him a smirk. After about 2-3 minutes of occasional eye contact and me staring at him, he closed his counter and came out, approaching me. To my surprise he handed me a pen and a small piece of paper straight away, asking me to write my number down for him, and that we can meet when he's not on duty. I asked him if he liked me. He said of course and grinned. I wrote down my number and passed it to him. Then I rested my hands on his hairy arm while gently rubbing it, while moving nearer into him and whispered into his ears: fuck me hard, and fuck me many times when you are free. 

Expecting something nice out of this. And just like that, bad mood was gone. 

Sorry for oversharing

*to me foreign workers are also human, I don't discriminate. But if y'all be seeing this man y'all would understand 

Actually I am very OK now lol. Just gave my number to a Paki daddy who was on duty at a Shell just now. When I saw him standing there smiling at me, handsome as fuck, and hairy as hell, I just decided that I needed to seduce him. Started talking to him while paying, asking things about him and when he gave me back my change, I intentionally ran my fingertips across his fingers, smile and walked out. Once outside I looked back and gave him a smirk. After about 2-3 minutes of occasional eye contact and me staring at him, he closed his counter and came out, approaching me. To my surprise he handed me a pen and a small piece of paper straight away, asking me to write my number down for him, and that we can meet when he's not on duty. I asked him if he liked me. He said of course and grinned. I wrote down my number and passed it to him. Then I rested my hands on his hairy arm while gently rubbing it, while moving nearer into him and whispered into his ears: fuck me hard, and fuck me many times when you are free.

Sorry for oversharing

*to me foreign workers are also human, I don't discriminate. But if y'all be seeing this man y'all would understand

Nice! Love to join, keen?

Niko, is naked night the towel is to close ur face. Hahahaha... I visit twice first time i shy i use the towel to cover my part. Second time i tie on my hand.... Walk like tat lo

really? i thought its to cover up your modesty..how do u tie unto your hand?

Nice! Love to join, keen?

Sorry for oversharing

wow u r so brave. i wouldnt dare to do something like that.

Guest Kingsley

It has been a while since my last visit to sauna... Seems like Steamers is everyone favourite.. Hahahaha...

Went to Steamers few times previously. Not much patron during non nude day... But during nude day and during golden hours yeah it is wild...

Good thing about it is its small and dark.. So during nude day basically you just can see everyone... Left, Right, Front, Back all also dick.. Hahahaha

Patrons there either need a quickie badly or just want to cum so most of them is not picky type... I saw once a damm good looking hunk being blowed and rimmed by an old guy... It's not possible that he actually like that old guy from the way he have fun but I am sure that he just Want to have a lust quickie..

This place is totally different than Senses because here just fast fuck then u leave, no place for u to chill anyway... Hahaha. the mist room basically have no purpose at all unless for fun, sauna is too small,no comfortable place to sit...

But for action it is the best. Anyhow you will get hooked up. You can enjoy watching ppl jerking off at the tvroom or you might see some blowing as well. The slightly brighter room beside the TV room is enjoyable as well. You can just join in if there's action, even if they don't enjoy ur companion mostly ppl just tapp on ur hand or move ur hand away, so don't be offensive maybe they are good just two or they actually prefer you just watching... So just move on to the darker room which has a big bed on a big square cement. It's very dimm. Join in or just lay there wait for action to happen. Or move to a small dark room inside there, sort of leather bench or sofa, just sit there or join in if action is happening.. Like I said before, its small so action happen anywhere if there's big crowd...

Writing this Makes me all horn up and thinking of paying a visit this Thursday.. Hahaha :-)

Guest Day thermos?

Hi

Has anyone been to day thermos in bukit bintang lately? Wonder what is the condition of the place and crowd there these days.

Sorry for oversharing

Wow! We have player here! Nicely done. Hahaha

It has been a while since my last visit to sauna... Seems like Steamers is everyone favourite.. Hahahaha...

Went to Steamers few times previously. Not much patron during non nude day... But during nude day and during golden hours yeah it is wild...

Good thing about it is its small and dark.. So during nude day basically you just can see everyone... Left, Right, Front, Back all also dick.. Hahahaha

Patrons there either need a quickie badly or just want to cum so most of them is not picky type... I saw once a damm good looking hunk being blowed and rimmed by an old guy... It's not possible that he actually like that old guy from the way he have fun but I am sure that he just Want to have a lust quickie..

This place is totally different than Senses because here just fast fuck then u leave, no place for u to chill anyway... Hahaha. the mist room basically have no purpose at all unless for fun, sauna is too small,no comfortable place to sit...

But for action it is the best. Anyhow you will get hooked up. You can enjoy watching ppl jerking off at the tvroom or you might see some blowing as well. The slightly brighter room beside the TV room is enjoyable as well. You can just join in if there's action, even if they don't enjoy ur companion mostly ppl just tapp on ur hand or move ur hand away, so don't be offensive maybe they are good just two or they actually prefer you just watching... So just move on to the darker room which has a big bed on a big square cement. It's very dimm. Join in or just lay there wait for action to happen. Or move to a small dark room inside there, sort of leather bench or sofa, just sit there or join in if action is happening.. Like I said before, its small so action happen anywhere if there's big crowd...

Writing this Makes me all horn up and thinking of paying a visit this Thursday.. Hahaha :-)

While reading this, I need to sit down to hide my erection. Hahaha!

Guest Newbie

Wow all this talk about otot2 making me so horny. Hope to get some direction how to go? Got public transport? If drive there easy to find place to park or not? That area doesn't seem safe to me after dark. A lot of drug sellers right? Thank you for answers :)

Wow all this talk about otot2 making me so horny. Hope to get some direction how to go? Got public transport? If drive there easy to find place to park or not? That area doesn't seem safe to me after dark. A lot of drug sellers right? Thank you for answers

Don't worry there is an open parking space near the sauna, RM5 per entry. Wouldn't say it is dangerous, because visitors of Otot2 would be swarming out of the sauna haha

I agree with you, foreign workers are also human and they have needs. So long everyone is willing, no harm done.

And I am happy to hear you are out of your funk.

Do update on your meeting with the Pakistani guy, I am sure it will be enjoyable.

I agree with you, foreign workers are also human and they have needs. So long everyone is willing, no harm done.

And I am happy to hear you are out of your funk.

Do update on your meeting with the Pakistani guy, I am sure it will be enjoyable.

Yeah not only are the human, some of them are actually more decent than some locals. And some are really sexy men, I would love to keep their needs satisfied :P

I will update IF anything happens :D

Yeah not only are the human, some of them are actually more decent than some locals. And some are really sexy men, I would love to keep their needs satisfied :P

I will update IF anything happens :D

Which petrol station was it?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic