Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone teens going BH tmr? its free entry right? hope to know more friends in this circle. see you guys tmr.

ya is free entry...i am a regular there...care to intro...u going today (thurs)?

me too also know to know more friends....but i older than u...me 24 178 65chn......

The sauna room was good and I must say the people in there seems very keen to get on with hanky panky. I was just enjoying the sauna when this person next to me put his hand on my thigh and started moving closer to my crotch. Then out of nowhere, he moved under the towel and started giving me a handjob. There must have been others in the room. I got to say it was pleasurable and over the night, I must have had at least 5 hand jobs. The other rounds in the sauna saw others carresing my chest and moving towards below. This guy was about to put my dick into his mouth but I told him no. He asked "why", but I just wasnt interested, though the whole time he was giving me the HJ, this other guy was watching and he too moved towards me and started working on me too. It sure felt good having two people working on me.

Thurs has better crowd. more teens. dark room has more sucking and rawfxxking. wait till they open the top level then it would be more happening.

Not slot of indians but we shdnt be racist :)

Hi guys.. I'm kinda new to the scene, went to a sauna in Chinatown last week and was very disappointed with the crowd.. with all due respect, I'm not too into chubs (Maybe I went on a chubs night).. either way.. I figured BH attracts more teens/younger crowd.. can someone advice me a good day to visit? I'm thinking sometime tmr.. any advice? pls email me to cassieapplepie@gmail.com

Guest stiffneck

Was at Blue Heaven at about 7plus pm. Quite a number of guys in there.

Think they are group of friends who came together.

Though the theme was Dark, something with light stick.. Nope, no light stick.

The top level, so call glory hole level you guys are talking about, not opened.. Not sure what it will be.

What else?

There is this boy i met.. He said he is 17, quite adorabe.. But, can 17 get into a sauna?? Better be careful..

Guest StinkBH

There is this boy i met.. He said he is 17, quite adorabe.. But, can 17 get into a sauna?? Better be careful..

didnt u smell the stinky steam room?

stinky water dispenser near 1st floor toilet

slippery shower area ....

upstair being renovated so no more glory hole

and damn expensive entrance sgd 16 without extra towel (if u want need to extra pay)

Cant stand on the stinky things, swear never wanna visit there anymore

and damn expensive entrance sgd 16 without extra towel (if u want need to extra pay)

yes, and their towel is also stinky btw :yuk:

Guest stiffneck

R u someone from other sauna? Created an account to bash BH?

Anyway entrance was 15, with two towels and a can if drinks.

Dun smell any smell..maybe just me.

Only complaint is shower area always choke, water can't flow out quickly, flooded..

Beside that, what you expect? Sauna just a place for you to have casual, promiscuous gay sex with strangers you can hardly see..if you wanna relax, join a country club.

The top level, so call glory hole level you guys are talking about, not opened.. Not sure what it will be.

What else?

hi u were there also? i was there also till ard 930pm...but i din saw u...

What else?

how the boy look like? u got saw a boy wearing specs n with nice body?

intro urself....now raining...wait a while maybe got ppl later....

less than 10? young ones or?

all got age de lor, sianzzz

there's this guy keep talk to me non-stop, at first i just smile smile and chat with him then he began to ask :

what is ur age?

where you stay?

where is ur sch?

at where?

studying what??

how's ur result?

at here doing what ?

later going where?

going out with who?

can i follow?

why not ?

and the gross things is, HE KEEP DIGGING HIS NOSE NON-STOP!

seriously what a big turn off lor! ..

--

anyway, when i was inside BH, saw this guy, quite cute, i met u twice in the shower room and u are reading a magazine on the 2nd floor, if you were him could u pm me ? can can ? ur locker near the dressing table :)