Male HQ

Is it too late to get circumcised when at 40?

Guest Billy Bob

Guest Billy Bob

My Jewish bf is asking me to get circumcised. Even though I'm afraid, I would do it for him. We are planning to get married next year at Nevada. Should I do it?

Guest Gentile
On 4/12/2022 at 11:20 PM, Guest Billy Bob said:

My Jewish bf is asking me to get circumcised. Even though I'm afraid, I would do it for him. We are planning to get married next year at Nevada. Should I do it?

Funny that you answer (I would do it) your own question (Should I do it?) and still ask us for answer. 

Pls discuss w your Jewish bf or your dick , we are just cyber strangers.  We cant even decide for u to eat fishball noodles or chicken rice let alone circumcise 

I don’t get why he is asking you to get circumcised - does he want you to convert, or is it that he just prefers cut? How long have you been together and how long has he been asking for this for?

Tbh, if it just that he prefers cut, I would never do this. It is like someone asking their partner to have plastic surgery to make them more how they want them… how will he react if you ask him to have aesthetic surgery to more closely align with what you prefer? 

Why do you ask us?

If your bf can't tolerate your differing religion, then better don't marry. If he doesn't know what an interfaith relationship is , I see plenty of disputes coming up. 

I don't think what he does is kosher to you. 

Edited by singalion

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/circumcision#:~:text=The functions of the foreskin,too small to justify surgery.

There was one time I was so interested to go for it. but worried because like someone said, is a one way trip (although there is procedure to regrow foreskin to some extent by stretching the skin or by doing foreskin tranplant)

Even the cute Mario Lopez is not circumcised.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:20 AM, Guest Billy Bob said:

NO!  

It is very questionable that there is a health benefit in circumcision.  Today we all have facilities to bathe, shower, and wash our dick.  Even in primitive settings where men never bathe they don't die of "dirty dick disease". 

To have this unnatural mutilation done as part of a religious ritual,  mandatory or not,  is an abomination.  NO deity can be happy over our mutilations.

Take this from a man whose mother was Jewish,  therefore he is considered by Judaism to be a Jew.  However, Thank God!  I was raised a Catholic, and was never circumcised.  So far I have lived a long life enjoying the full natural divine stimuli of my sex organ... YUMM!   With NEVER any negative consequence of being uncut!

Guest Angry
On 4/13/2022 at 8:24 PM, mantin30 said:

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/circumcision#:~:text=The functions of the foreskin,too small to justify surgery.

There was one time I was so interested to go for it. but worried because like someone said, is a one way trip (although there is procedure to regrow foreskin to some extent by stretching the skin or by doing foreskin tranplant)

Even the cute Mario Lopez is not circumcised.

Omg! I dont like him anymore

Oy gevalt! I assume your bf has no complaints about your uncircumcised dick thus far, so why push for the change now? Is he Observant? Orthodox? Or Reformed? If he is just Jewish on the high holidays, tell him what he is requesting is schmegegge and gay kaken ofn yahm! 

While there is nothing wrong with getting a bris at 40, do it only because you want to, or for some health-related need. Not because the bf asks you to. If you decide to do it, tell him you want a bris ceremony complete with singing Hava Nagila. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

my oponion is A BIG NO!!!

First of all he must already accepted you for who you are and what you are before he agreed on marrying you. 

Second, you must discuss with him why he suddenly want you to be circumsize. I assume that the 2 of you had A LOT os SEX already. ( im just thinking maybe he prefer a CUT bf/partner )

Nevertheless, Its still tour decision and if you want to compromise and just do it for your love one. 

Coz for me the first time I will date a guy, I want everything to be clear that I'm a pure bottom. If he is a versa then we are not compatible at all. If he pretend to be pure top and after awhile he will ask me to top him. I think I will rather leave him and give him the freedom to find another versa so that he will be happy LONG TERM. Coz if he will ask me to top him, i think i will do it once but I will rather leave him coz i cant give his needs long term. 

Going back to you i think u need to think more on this. As what @dymatizelube say its a ONE WAY TICKET TRIP so better think of it repeatedly. 

On 4/13/2022 at 12:09 PM, Since u r here said:

i dont think there is any issues w doing it at what age 

it is more of do u wish to?

it is cleaner , easier to maintain (i m cut since birth ,so i got no choice , and yes , i m a pure breed sporean Chinese)
U can ask your qn here (dont have to create a separate threads, so many in bw now)

@Dr T able to help?

Thanks for the shout out. I think you have two main questions. 

1. Should you do it for love? That is something only you can answer. Guys who are against circumcision will say no. Guys who are for circumcision will say yes. So in the end you have to ask your self if you need to go through this procedure in order to get married. And if you do, would you want to do it for this man? The decision ultimately is yours.

2. You mentioned that you are afraid. I get this question a lot from my patients. Many of them hold back from going through circumcision because they are afraid of pain or the penis not looking nice afterwards. I will always reassure them that the method i use is quick, painless, stitch-less and gives very good aesthetic results. All my patients who were afraid came back very satisifed with the results and also said they felt more satisfied sexually. 

My take is this: Once you decide you want to do it for love, the next step is to find the doctor you are most comfortable with and also most confident of with regards to the procedure. Many doctors only cut foreskin for the sake of cutting because many of them don't really care how it looks. For me i make sure the penis looks prettier than before. Can ask some of my satisfied clients who are also in this forum.

Regards,

Dr T

TikTok: @dickdocsg

Pulse Medical Centre

Guest Rakutenn
On 4/12/2022 at 11:57 PM, Chris Low said:

there's no age limit unless you have health issues then talk to your doctor (eg: diabetes)

What about tendency to get uncontrolled bleeding and tendency for keloids.

Guest Oh Mario Mario!!!

Mario Lopez has been completely out of the entertainment and celebrity scene.  What happened to him?  He used to be a good looking guys, now probably an uncle.

On 4/18/2022 at 10:53 AM, Dr T said:

We use stapler and shang ring method. So far these two methods have minimal issues with regards to bleeding or scarring. 

Ah clamping methods , nice cut lines and beautiful joinery areas  . 

Beautifully executed. 

On 4/18/2022 at 12:00 PM, Guest Oh Mario Mario!!! said:

Mario Lopez has been completely out of the entertainment and celebrity scene.  What happened to him?  He used to be a good looking guys, now probably an uncle.

I saw him in Kelly Clarkson talkshow. He still looks good with his cute dimples and  eyes. And the way he handled the compliments from Kelly looks so cute too.

On 4/18/2022 at 12:00 AM, Guest Oh Mario Mario!!! said:

He hosts an entertainment program, Extra! that runs 5 days a week in the US. 

Love. 

dude. do NOT get cut for someone else. it's YOUR cock not his. if he can't accept this about you, then he's not worth your time., what happens if/when you guys break up? then you're left with a body you modified for someone else and he's gone!

and I say this as someone who got cut at 50 by @Dr T.

so to your second question. no getting done as an adult is no big deal, few weeks of discomfort and you're good as new. I LOVE my new dick. it works well, feels great and looks fucking terrific (i have 1700 followers on twitter who agree). however i did this FOR ME! not for anyone else.

so think long and hard about this.

because to zoom out for a sec here. if someone asks you to do this, it's a huge red flag. you did not mention if you phimosis or another reason to get this. you only say he's jewish and he's asking for this. That's frankly a bullshit reason. If he's so concerned about the religious aspect, he should marry another jew. if he's worried about the look/feel, marry an american or a Malay or a pinoy. if it's just his preference... well that's a shitty reason and he's putting his preferences before you. At that point its not about circumcision, it's about being a selfish prick.

Guest 滥贱 冰冰👏
On 4/19/2022 at 11:32 AM, coffee said:

dude. do NOT get cut for someone else. it's YOUR cock not his. if he can't accept this about you, then he's not worth your time., what happens if/when you guys break up? then you're left with a body you modified for someone else and he's gone!

and I say this as someone who got cut at 50 by @Dr T.

so to your second question. no getting done as an adult is no big deal, few weeks of discomfort and you're good as new. I LOVE my new dick. it works well, feels great and looks fucking terrific (i have 1700 followers on twitter who agree). however i did this FOR ME! not for anyone else.

so think long and hard about this.

because to zoom out for a sec here. if someone asks you to do this, it's a huge red flag. you did not mention if you phimosis or another reason to get this. you only say he's jewish and he's asking for this. That's frankly a bullshit reason. If he's so concerned about the religious aspect, he should marry another jew. if he's worried about the look/feel, marry an american or a Malay or a pinoy. if it's just his preference... well that's a shitty reason and he's putting his preferences before you. At that point its not about circumcision, it's about being a selfish prick.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well said.

Latinos are uncut, and have ant eater snouts.

Hot as fire. 

Guest Pin pin mao

Enuff said about Mario Lopez, go start another thread about Mario Lopez. 

This one is about getting surgical intervention  on male penis above 40 years old. 

Please focus. 

Any one here got cut by the Tara Klamp method , 

Or anyone got cut at 3 weeks after birth.

On 4/19/2022 at 5:25 AM, Guest Pin pin mao said:

Enuff said about Mario Lopez, go start another thread about Mario Lopez. 

This one is about getting surgical intervention  on male penis above 40 years old. 

Please focus. 

Any one here got cut by the Tara Klamp method , 

Or anyone got cut at 3 weeks after birth.

Mario Lopez was brought into this conversation as a person who advocates against circumcision.  So it is perfectly valid to explore his personality, his character, to give weight to his opinion about circumcision.

I haven't seen him for years, since the days my kids watched the shows where he appeared.   I am amazed at how little he has changed over the years. He is now 48 years old!  but he does not look like an 'uncle'.  Why am I surprised?,  I wasn't an uncle at this age either, and...  and... there is no fundamental reason a man of 48 should have lost his youth and become an 'uncle'!  

Mario Lopez' opinion has weight because he is SMART.  He has to be, given how successful his life is so far.  There is no way he would need to get circumcised because someone asks him to do it, if such an idiotic person would exist.  His wife surely loves him uncut, and they have produced three beautiful children.   Here is another video that shows how photogenic he is.  Amazing,  he could not have a friendlier face.

On 4/20/2022 at 8:25 PM, Guest Don’t Confuse said:

Sorry guys - last post should read those who are uncircumcised!

I'm sorry you got confused.  But if you were uncircumcised,  you might be smart and post as a member, and then be able to EDIT your posts instead of having to write errata.

Guest Uncircumcsed Boy
On 4/21/2022 at 9:36 AM, Steve5380 said:

I'm sorry you got confused.  But if you were uncircumcised,  you might be smart and post as a member, and then be able to EDIT your posts instead of having to write errata.

Though I am not keen to know to know more about you,  but I am curious whether you are circumcised since you claim to be half jew, half catholic and either one would still require you to slice a piece of skin "down there".

Guest Skinned Banana
On 4/19/2022 at 11:32 AM, coffee said:

dude. do NOT get cut for someone else. it's YOUR cock not his.

Take out easy, put it back difficult..  Especially some gay people love foreskin.

On 4/20/2022 at 10:03 PM, Guest Uncircumcsed Boy said:

Though I am not keen to know to know more about you,  but I am curious whether you are circumcised since you claim to be half jew, half catholic and either one would still require you to slice a piece of skin "down there".

Curiosity killed the cat.  But I don't mind.  I am NOT circumcised because although a son of Jewish mother I was raised as a Catholic.  And Catholicism does not require males to be cut, and this is the same with other Christian denominations that I know. 

Guest Uncircumcised Boy
On 4/21/2022 at 12:11 PM, Steve5380 said:

Curiosity killed the cat.  But I don't mind.  I am NOT circumcised because although a son of Jewish mother I was raised as a Catholic.  And Catholicism does not require males to be cut, and this is the same with other Christian denominations that I know. 

Really, all pinoy cut their kkj skin because of Catholism. 

• 2 months later...

I once considered getting circumcised and really did some research on it. Still chickened out because the process seems really unnerving, anything involving needles, scalpels, threads and bandages, really makes me uncomfortable and I would avoid it as I possibly can. I've consulted a few doctors on the procedures and they all seem to assure that it is not as painful as it appears, but I am not convinced. The YouTuber recorded his experience, which to me is something I wouldn't like to go through. The recovery period seems kind of lengthy...

in my opinion, one should always respect one's spouse having a different religion or no religion belief. being a partner there is no rights for one to take away the freedom of religion or no religion, and force ones partner to perform any form of medical procedure unnecessary. some people argue that foreskin is redundant, there are also many redundant organ.

Guest Cut or not

People who cut when adult. 

Do you regret? 

Alot of those cut when babies, they want to restore their foreskin. 

So is it worth it? 

If do circumsion how many mc days? Need to declare to boss that you getting circumcised? If he ask why you mc so many days. Can tell? 

Or is it hospitalisation leave? 

If he saw the clinic name and Google and found that it's some male health clinic is it embarrassing? 

Regret not getting cut during covid lockdown

On 7/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, Guest How said:

If do circumsion how many mc days? Need to declare to boss that you getting circumcised? If he ask why you mc so many days. Can tell? 

Or is it hospitalisation leave? 

If he saw the clinic name and Google and found that it's some male health clinic is it embarrassing? 

Regret not getting cut during covid lockdown

OMG, so scared of everything, how do you even manage to cross the road?! 

Guest Overhead bridge
On 7/19/2022 at 1:59 PM, Guest Omg said:

OMG, so scared of everything, how do you even manage to cross the road?! 

Take the overhead bridge 

On 7/17/2022 at 8:06 AM, practease said:

I once considered getting circumcised and really did some research on it. Still chickened out because the process seems really unnerving, anything involving needles, scalpels, threads and bandages, really makes me uncomfortable and I would avoid it as I possibly can. I've consulted a few doctors on the procedures and they all seem to assure that it is not as painful as it appears, but I am not convinced. The YouTuber recorded his experience, which to me is something I wouldn't like to go through. The recovery period seems kind of lengthy...

but he say no pain from surgery till now.

he still can go pee and resume back normal activities 

On 7/17/2022 at 8:06 AM, practease said:

Fuck....why am I watching this....Getting soft now

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.