Male HQ

One Seven Sauna @ Circular Road

Guest Guest

Guest body builder

anyone went yesterday for the bare back nite?

Haiz... BB is body builder lah ... not bare back lah...

but i noticed this hot manly looking body builder there... I was at 17 with my ang moh fren and this guy ask my fren to fxxk him raw... when my fren refused, he not happy and did let him fxxk.. so there are ppl who only wnat to be fxxked raw....hmmmmmmmmm

Guest Guest

The pool is not clean. It is infectious. Same for the floor and mattress. Otherwise, the pockets of quality guys are good.

Though got condoms, know of someone who didn't use and had raw sex with a goodlooking stranger, he became infected with HIV.

Furthermore, my two friends have third eye and saw spirits in the dark corners on a few occasions. They told me it is not limited to this sauna, they have been to the other saunas and they can see too.

You said: The pool is not clean. It is infectious. Same for the floor and mattress....

Infected with what? Did you contract anything? You should report to police!!!!!!!!! You know we eat contaminated food Lao Sai also must report the hawker or stall, if 1 7 really like that har, you must do the same!

You said: Though got condoms, know of someone who didn't use and had raw sex with a goodlooking stranger, he became infected with HIV.

Chey........no matter sauna 1 7 or 2 8 or 3 9, as long as you don't use condom, you risk contracting HIV and other STDs when having sex lah~~~~~~~~~~~ (So protect yourself, best is DON'T have sex with strangers, IF MUST HAVE, wear condom)

You said: Furthermore, my two friends have third eye and saw spirits in the dark corners on a few occasions. They told me it is not limited to this sauna, they have been to the other saunas and they can see too.

I believe in spirits, curious what were the spirits doing, were they just waatching free show? Or trying to drink some good sperm? Since your friends can see in so many saunas and you are reminding people not to go, why your friends and you still go from one sauna to another?

Guest Guest

You said: The pool is not clean. It is infectious. Same for the floor and mattress....

Infected with what? Did you contract anything? You should report to police!!!!!!!!! You know we eat contaminated food Lao Sai also must report the hawker or stall, if 1 7 really like that har, you must do the same!

You said: Though got condoms, know of someone who didn't use and had raw sex with a goodlooking stranger, he became infected with HIV.

Chey........no matter sauna 1 7 or 2 8 or 3 9, as long as you don't use condom, you risk contracting HIV and other STDs when having sex lah~~~~~~~~~~~ (So protect yourself, best is DON'T have sex with strangers, IF MUST HAVE, wear condom)

You said: Furthermore, my two friends have third eye and saw spirits in the dark corners on a few occasions. They told me it is not limited to this sauna, they have been to the other saunas and they can see too.

I believe in spirits, curious what were the spirits doing, were they just waatching free show? Or trying to drink some good sperm? Since your friends can see in so many saunas and you are reminding people not to go, why your friends and you still go from one sauna to another?

Yah lor, dun come to 17. Better to inform other saunas to ban your friends - Tom & Dick. Hehehe....

• 4 weeks later...

was at one seven last night, hoping for a bukkake, end up only but 5 guys came on me.

aint guys there all horny and want to cum? dont understand why they jus walk around and never do anyting =

anyway is there any dom/master wan to bring me there and tie me to the bars or table and let people cum on me?

when is a gd time to go? where there are lots of cum.

How is the crowd at 17?

I walked past there yesterday during my lunch hour.

Looked pretty run-down from the outside.

Serious yah? No wonder most of friends dun even mentioned 17 anymore. They said they have more fun at other establishments in the Chinatown area. :(

How is the crowd at 17?

I walked past there yesterday during my lunch hour.

Looked pretty run-down from the outside.

Yup it's quite rundown, so it's not d best place to go if u r a hygiene freak. But sometimes I still go if I'm in the mood to get some kinky sex. I luv cruising guys in d dungeon area wif steel bars. I usually get the guy after awhile. Last night, hooked a guy wif nice cock & he brought me to the room & pumped me hard. I was moaning so loudly I'm sure ppl can hear it. Sucked a few hard cocks in the dungeon too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a value for money pass of 7 visit for $77 coming this monday public holiday.

FYI, if you go after midnite, U pay $20.50 but there is a complimentary return visit coupon, So it works kinda like the 7 for $77. Only thing is u can only enter past midnite. Was there for my return visit last nite. Stayed till 6am & had a few wonderful big cocks throughout the nite. Luv the last cock i sucked. The guy so cute & had a thick 7" cock. Still gets a hardon thinking abt it now. :P

FYI, if you go after midnite, U pay $20.50 but there is a complimentary return visit coupon, So it works kinda like the 7 for $77. Only thing is u can only enter past midnite. Was there for my return visit last nite. Stayed till 6am & had a few wonderful big cocks throughout the nite. Luv the last cock i sucked. The guy so cute & had a thick 7" cock. Still gets a hardon thinking abt it now. :P

Aiyoh, how cum so cheap hah? I guess saunas in Spore have gone 'budget' like low cost carrier. But still prefer the saunas in chinatown, more convenient to travel/makan :) Sorril...

There is a value for money pass of 7 visit for $77 coming this monday public holiday.

Buy the 1st 7-Visit Pass at $77 & get to buy the 2nd & 3rd one onwards at half price !!!!!

So if u buy 3 nos of 7-Visit passes at $154 is like buying 2 & get 1 FREE !!!!

Good value for money & there's no expiry date at all as well !!!!!

The sales of the 7-Visit Passes has started til tomorrow cos Sam's birthday is tomorrow (07 Nov-Mon) !!!!

He will be 77 years old tomorrow ...... Have fun !!!!!

Buy the 1st 7-Visit Pass at $77 & get to buy the 2nd & 3rd one onwards at half price !!!!! So if u buy 3 nos of 7-Visit passes at $154 is like buying 2 & get 1 FREE !!!! Good value for money & there's no expiry date at all as well !!!!! The sales of the 7-Visit Passes has started til tomorrow cos Sam's birthday is tomorrow (07 Nov-Mon) !!!! He will be 77 years old tomorrow ...... Have fun !!!!!

Forgot to mention : The 7-Visit Passes can be used anyday, anytime including weekends & public holidays !!!! :clap:

Buy the 1st 7-Visit Pass at $77 & get to buy the 2nd & 3rd one onwards at half price !!!!!

So if u buy 3 nos of 7-Visit passes at $154 is like buying 2 & get 1 FREE !!!!

Good value for money & there's no expiry date at all as well !!!!!

The sales of the 7-Visit Passes has started til tomorrow cos Sam's birthday is tomorrow (07 Nov-Mon) !!!!

He will be 77 years old tomorrow ...... Have fun !!!!!

You siao ah,A total of 21 visits! how to finish? I still got a couple of free passes with me(since 2009).

But I already purchased my passes at other saunas each I have been using regularly.

Guest Yippy17

Forgot to mention : The 7-Visit Passes can be used anyday, anytime including weekends & public holidays !!!! :clap:

Many holidays around the corner so will buy tomorrow since there is no expiry date.

Many holidays around the corner so will buy tomorrow since there is no expiry date.

Yes, I also told my friends regarding this offer. Most of them told me they got unused passes from last yr :(

They also stopped going to 17 for quite a while coz they prefer the stocky/muscular type which are found in shogun/TMC.

Even though it's now cheaper than other saunas, there's no more motivation/attraction to go to 17 now.

Sorril, we would have to let this good offer go. Tks anyway.

I have some unused passes from OneSeven too. Usually if I know that I am not going. I will pass to friends.

I have some unused passes from OneSeven too. Usually if I know that I am not going. I will pass to friends.

I tried to pass mine to my friends but they dun want bcoz they got more passes to 'unload', too :(

I tried to pass mine to my friends but they dun want bcoz they got more passes to 'unload', too :(

Haha.. u can try to advertise here. I'm sure some who has not been to OneSeven won't mind free pass.

Haha.. u can try to advertise here. I'm sure some who has not been to OneSeven won't mind free pass.

We will try to pass those to our foreign friends to visit. In th mean time, dun plan to purchase or topping up anymore.

It's like 'do u got to Centrepoint now? Now we are at ION. Taka also seeing less crowd though' mentality.

17 very secluded. But prefer Chinatown, can go sauna, then makan, shop, ppl watch. very good location & bright & convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there last night. As usually there were a handful of stocky, muscular and chub during the evening. But last night, there were many more GWM on a friday than usual. I suspect they are the tourist that originally plan to visit Thailand but decided to visit Sg instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nobody can foresee the future so really it depends on your luck what the crowd will

be on the day you go.

So far, I have been fortunate to hook up with guys, be they muscular or lean fit or stocky chub. If you got the tool & a reasonable physique, I'm sure you will have no problems pulling guys into the rooms... Or be pulled into them.

I'm heading there today.. It's nude all floors after 5pm.. Shud be fun !

• 2 weeks later...

Headed to 17 as I have many unused prepaid passes at 6 pm. Was told only 1 locker left. Seems there are plenty of pink $$$ slushing around.

All visitor are given 1 Red underwear with a chinese character "Fok" printed in the front, 2 mandarin oranges, 2 red packet containing some discount vouchers.

Very generous.

Headed to 17 as I have many unused prepaid passes at 6 pm. Was told only 1 locker left. Seems there are plenty of pink $$$ slushing around.

All visitor are given 1 Red underwear with a chinese character "Fok" printed in the front, 2 mandarin oranges, 2 red packet containing some discount vouchers.

Very generous.

how was the crowd quality?

I'm a little out of touch with the local sauna scene and get quite lost when my overseas friends ask me which sauna in Sg is the most popular for them to visit, any advice?

how was the crowd quality?

The quality I would grade as very good; A handful of hunk, 3 GWM,, 4-5 fit malay, 3 indian, chinese of all age, shape and sizes. Many fresh faces that look tourist to me.

I had a great time.

• 3 weeks later...

Visited 17 last night. I was given a small towel for use throughout. Surprisingly crowded with all shapes and age..Not much has changed except they removed the grille inside the dark maze (behind pigeon hole shelf) so more can make better use of the space within. Another under-utilised space is the rainforest room; hope management remodel it. Some inconsiderate visitor urinated inside the steamroom and the ambience within turns filthy..

Visited 17 last night. I was given a small towel for use throughout. Surprisingly crowded with all shapes and age..Not much has changed except they removed the grille inside the dark maze (behind pigeon hole shelf) so more can make better use of the space within. Another under-utilised space is the rainforest room; hope management remodel it. Some inconsiderate visitor urinated inside the steamroom and the ambience within turns filthy..

The rainforest got this urinte/cum smell & poor ventillation. Hygiene standard is pretty bad for a premium(used to be) spa in Spore. The dark maze also smells bad, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Visited on the 13 Fri evening, average headcount but can see plentiful of new faces and even more GWM; only a handful in shape, they rest with hugh tummy or looks like whale from behind. They did some minor renovation in time for their 11th anniversary.

Guest Guest

Visited on the 13 Fri evening, average headcount but can see plentiful of new faces and even more GWM; only a handful in shape, they rest with hugh tummy or looks like whale from behind. They did some minor renovation in time for their 11th anniversary.

One Seven got new acquarium ah?

Guest Guest

1 fresh coat of paint that is poorly done, piping hot shower c/w new shower head, new shower curtain, the stuffy maze have some of the grille removed, generally the place is less messy than before.

• 1 month later...

Found a complimentary card from 17 while cleaning up my cupboard and decided to pay a visit. Was there before 4 pm the allocated for free entry before they charge for entry. As it was rather early, there wasn't much crowd. At about 5 pm, the no towel on 2nd floor started. The crowds started to trickle in.

It was when I saw him and he spotted me. Round face with facial hair and dark brows. He has a small frame, but I can see he gyms because he had a nice fit built, I thought he looked like a pinoy,but he's not. surprisingly, he is Chinese. He followed me as I walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Once in the dark area, he signaled his interest and I grabbed him into the one of the room.

Once inside the room, we removed our towels and I pinned him against the wall. He did not struggle and let me have my way with him. He wasn't shy about moaning when I hit his sensitive spots. His neck, his nipples were sensitive. Then I decided to try other parts of his body and he responded with louder moan of pleasure when I hit his sensitive area. I was turned on. His moan excited me.

It was obvious that he knew what my role is and I his. Minutes pass and I decided to take a breather from our hot foreplay and decide to lie on the mattress. As I lie on the mattress, he crawl up from my legs and started giving my balls a tongue bath. It was really nice, He licked like a cat and I was feeling really shiok, then he engulf his mouth over my cock and started sucking it. His hot mouth on my dick makes me moan.

I was getting all hard and horny and asked him to sit up right facing the wall and to tilt his ass outwards. I took the condom and lube from the little baskets from the side and slip the condom on and also lubed up his ass. Then I positioned my cock just outside his hole and slowly inched my way into him. With every little movement my cock slipped in, he lets out a moan as his ass begins to engulf my cock. I can feel his ass gripping tightly around my shaft. It wasn't long before I was completely inside him. When it was finally all inside him, he sort of let off a sigh. Then he started moaning as I started sliding my cock in and out of his tight hole.

From the semi doggy position, I turned him around to missionary and started pumping him from slow to fast. minutes into the pumping, I was already sweating and he was like moaning for his life. I got a little tired from all the work and from missionary, I lifted him up and changed into him sitting on top. I can say, he is a good bottom, he took my cue and as I was lying on my back and catching my breath, he positioned himself in a squatting position and started rhythmically sliding his ass up and down my shaft to continue his pleasure, this time round, it's him giving himself pleasure. After catching my breath, I flip him back into missionary and we finally came with him shooting his cum onto his abs while I into the condom. He shot a lot and he later told me that he had not cummed in 2 weeks.

We hugged, kissed and chatted as we lay naked on the mattress allowing our bodies to recover.

It wasn't long before, I got hard again and after applying the lube and condom, we got back to doing what we did earlier, from missionary to doggy to him sitting on top. We sort of lost track of time as we were caught up in our sexual gratification in the room. I believed those outside the room could clearly hear loud moans coming from our cubicle. As this is our 2nd round, I didn't know how long we were at it but while he was sitting on top of me, he told me he was near so I decided to gave him my signature "vibrating" thrust and within minutes of my action, he autocumed and unloaded another load onto my stomach. I was caught off guard as I did not expect him to cum so fast. He was also laughingly apologetically, as he got up and went to get the tissues to clean me. I came a 2nd time with his help later.

We lay next to each other and chatted how great the earlier sessions were. He called me a power top and I called him a power bottom. We somehow clicked in bed and both of us got 2 great sessions out of this unplanned meeting.

We exchanged numbers and parted ways and he told me that he will be coming back in July. I am looking forward to meeting him for more hot sweaty sessions.

Edited by GachiMuchi