Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

I just realized a BIG BIG discrepancy!

The well is supposedly very deep!

But when they draw water from it, it seems like it's only less than 1 metre deep. -,-''

Yes, noticed that too... the water splash too early.

There is another discrepancy, the knife of Liu Yi Dao is a pointed knife (rather than the curved knife for pig slaugthering), at the scene when he threathen Yue niang who refused to cook because he just stabbed uncle sheng...

Guest nonBaBa
His nips and abdominal nice mehhhhhhhh? LOL

YEah I caught the duck farm scene!!! So many ducksssssssssssssssss!

Have you all realised that he has slimmed down quite a bit?

I wonder how he did that!

To have that kinda bod is really not easy...

I just realized a BIG BIG discrepancy!

The well is supposedly very deep!

But when they draw water from it, it seems like it's only less than 1 metre deep. -,-''

Haha! I was telling my parents that just now. The Ah Tao or something threw the pail in and water splashed out in less than a second. Then she pulled the rope, it was only one or two stretches of her arm and the pail was out of the well. How can a deep well where Ou Xuan fell (like DAYS before hitting the water) be so shallow.

for those who love the theme song 如燕

here's the lyrics

歌名: 如燕

演唱: Olivia Ong 詞曲: 陳佳明 編曲:Terence Teo

製作人: 陳佳明 出品: 華研國際音樂私人有限公司

愿意合上眼 才能美梦无边

别让悔 熏乌了从前

也许碎片 才能让回忆展颜

何妨瓷花 拼凑明天

谁带我寻获 幸福的模

却自己 谜中困锁

谁为我留下 缱绻的天涯

信物 是抹晚霞

Chorus:

思念如燕 它飞舞舌尖

若是真爱 配尝几分苦甜

意念婆娑 时间里推磨

追随到何处才结果

燕如针线 在青空缝编

几幅女红将以泪缀点

誓言斑驳 情雾只是经过

风雨中且让我 盈步 婀娜

I love the song. It gives me goosebumps whenever I hear/see it before the show.

for those who love the theme song 如燕

here's the lyrics

歌名: 如燕

演唱: Olivia Ong 詞曲: 陳佳明 編曲:Terence Teo

製作人: 陳佳明 出品: 華研國際音樂私人有限公司

愿意合上眼 才能美梦无边

别让悔 熏乌了从前

也许碎片 才能让回忆展颜

何妨瓷花 拼凑明天

谁带我寻获 幸福的模

却自己 谜中困锁

谁为我留下 缱绻的天涯

信物 是抹晚霞

Chorus:

思念如燕 它飞舞舌尖

若是真爱 配尝几分苦甜

意念婆娑 时间里推磨

追随到何处才结果

燕如针线 在青空缝编

几幅女红将以泪缀点

誓言斑驳 情雾只是经过

风雨中且让我 盈步 婀娜

Just asking for fun, play play only ok........

Now, you are Miss LITTLE NONYA, and you are given the choice:

(1)

205610.jpg

(2)

21ab90a260f70db5cbefd05c.jpg

(3)

psexy01.jpg

Which one will you 狠狠地吮他的大鸟 (suck "relentlessly" and to your heart's content)并让他干到你死去活来,金星乱冒,爽到“笑” (let him fxxk "mercilessly")? :D:P:lol: :oops:

If you are choosing more than one, can list in order and state your reason if you like (just for fun lah, some guys might give very creative or funny answers and reasons)

Edited by Dioscuri

Guest little nonya
Just asking for fun, play play only ok........

Now, you are Miss LITTLE NONYA, and you are given the choice:

(1)

(2)

(3)

Which one will you 狠狠地吮他的大鸟 (suck "relentlessly" and to your heart's content)并让他干到你死去活来,金星乱冒,爽到“笑” (let him fxxk "mercilessly")? :D:P:lol: :oops:

If you are choosing more than one, can list in order and state your reason if you like (just for fun lah, some guys might give very creative or funny answers and reasons)

in order of preference, (3), (1) but never (2) :D

I love the song. It gives me goosebumps whenever I hear/see it before the show.

Same here. It makes me cry when it is played on the radio although I don't watch the show.  And it is a good thing.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a faithful follower of the show, just caught parts and pieces every now and then.

It was only towards the middle portion I saw an entire episode from start till end (the one after Yu Zhu was raped)

Personally I find this show overhyped, most of the actor/ actress tried TOO HARD to act. Their expression literally were written on their face. Production wasnt that great as well, other than a few major scene, most of the sets were your typical TCS TV sets.

What sustained the show, was the smart used of so-called climax to attract the views, yu shu's rape was one of them, the whole line up of evil elders of the family were another.

I read somewhere that they were comparing with the Korean mega hit "Da Zhang Jin" but coming towards the last 5 episodes, I still do not see how that is possible. the key attractions still lies in rape, murder and so fore...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Reports on good ratings!!

:thumb:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ent.../399476/1/.html

MediaCorp Ch8's "The Little Nyonya" is highest rated series in 15 years

Posted: 31 December 2008 1639 hrs

SINGAPORE: MediaCorp's Chinese language drama, "The Little Nyonya", has raked in massive ratings to become the most watched Channel 8 drama in the past 15 years.

The series attracted an average of 993,000 viewers over the one month that it was aired.

The next highest drama was "Portrait of Home 2", which was telecast in 2005 and attracted an average of 917,000 viewers.

"The Little Nyonya", starring actress Jeanette Aw, traces the life of a long-suffering Peranakan woman.

Aw plays both the lead character Yue Niang and her mute mother Ju Xiang. Both overcame the odds despite being ostracised and tortured by their relatives.

The storyline spans over 70 years, starting in the 1930s.

"The Little Nyonya" is telecast on weekdays from 9pm to 10pm. The series will end next Monday (January 5) with a two-hour telecast from 8pm.

- CNA/yt

Guest impressive

I am so impressed with Lin Mei Jiao (Nya Nya)'s acting towards the end of today's episode! The confrontation scene was so tense and for a moment, I actually thought she would kill Yueniang! and then she just broke into woes of self-acknowledgement of wrong-doings... I am so bloody impressed!

dunno y the yueniang must play hard to get w chen xi...really no sense...in the end i heard ppl saying she may married an ah moh that laywer...oh pls mediacock, why did u make her marry an ah moh when there isnt some period of her and the ah moh dating together??? suddenly just married to ah moh so funny...stupid script.

dunno y the yueniang must play hard to get w chen xi...really no sense...in the end i heard ppl saying she may married an ah moh that laywer...oh pls mediacock, why did u make her marry an ah moh when there isnt some period of her and the ah moh dating together??? suddenly just married to ah moh so funny...stupid script.

The reason why yueniang didnt want to marry chen xi, is that, in that period of time, a lady who is married cannot remarry again into the baba family, which may bring bad luck into the family. She didnt paly hard to get, but she didnt want to bring bad omen into chen family. In the end, she marry the angmoh lawyer, is to stop chen xi from having the chance that she will eventually marry him.

She married the angmoh but I think they didnt have any children. The grand daughter (Anqi) is not yueniang, but Yuzhu grand daughter. You can tell by the mole on her lip... same trademark from Yuzhu

3 Cheers to Littel Nyonya

wahh.... suddenly the illiterate nyonya can speak english!! wah.... very special nyonya this one

if we try to interpret period shows with today's expectations, many things may sound illogical.

but would like to share my mum's own experience here. being from a traditional baba family, my grands did not sent her to school for woman are meant for the kitchen and not allowed to go to school or get any education. she was thus illiterate as a young nonya and learnt english from my uncles secretly. in the end she managed to not only speak but even write english. so, watching the little nonya show reminded me of my mum.

Guest PINK SCANDAL
Anyone has anything to say about this broodingly sexy actor. He is getting many roles these days.

:ph34r: other than everybody knew that Aunie Davie Gan is his Fairy God Ma,

and many had seen 715 very intimate with Xie Shao Guang in many occassions, are they a loving pair?

also heard 715 went to malaysia visited Xie Shao Guang very often and spend times together.....

I used to like 715 when he acted in 881.

He look handsome then.

Recently, he acted in little nonya.

That haircut spoilt his look and I realized he slimmed down too much.

He should put on more muscles to look better.

If 715 and Xie shao guang are really lovers ?

I think they will be a odd pair. Doesn't match lor.

Guest boy2man
Hope OU XIAN will get BEST Actress star award soon and BEAT FANN WONG! :thumb:

From the nominee list to the announcement of the eventual winner, the Star Awards is rigged right down to the bolt. When you have the same old media industry personalities determining the nominee lists and the winners, you'll notice some people perpetually winning and some people perpetually unable to win (and not for lack of talent).

And of these industry personnel, a large number of them are reporters (eg. a certain middle-aged female reporter in The New Paper) who are biased towards certain people but against others. Where is the impartiality, objectivity and professionalism in critiquing acting standards?

You may be thinking, why so serious, just take the Star Awards as a show. Well, the Star Awards used to have more credibility (ie. 公信力), but ever since clearly undeserving names have showed up in the nominee lists of past years, the Star Awards has completely lost its credibility. And yet they're passing it off as a determination of the artistes' performance in the past years. What a joke.

Edited by boy2man

back in a local female forum, gt someone post that 715 and Xie Shao Guang gt married in malaysia cos he/she was invited and was there to witness it.

apparently no one believe.

but of course the only thing i know is that he's not straight.

back in a local female forum, gt someone post that 715 and Xie Shao Guang gt married in malaysia cos he/she was invited and was there to witness it.

apparently no one believe.

but of course the only thing i know is that he's not straight.

How do you know that 715 is not straight? I have seen him a few times shopping in the Orchard area and recently at the Cold Storage in Paragon always alone. He is quite slim actually.

Guest What A View
In any case, he is a real looker. Gorgeous, Sexy... drool : )

All I can say is that he's got a nice arse which I've personally seen in the gym shower! :twisted:

Add to the fact that they moved the star awards to AFTER Little Nonya ending, it is cleared that who and what show will win the best in their respective categories.

It is rather unique to see 1 show to be so successful for a actress career, no wonder before the show was made, all mediacorp actress were fighting to land a role in it.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest kaypoh nek nek
Word has it that he is not straight. He is seeing some big shot in Media Corp that is why he is so popular and landing many roles. In any case, he is a real looker. Gorgeous, Sexy... drool : )

That's the 411 I got too.

It's pretty obvious he has some kind of powerful backer. There was this period that he doesn't do any TV drama's anymore and only "focused" on Movies.

C'mon! Even WXYZ or Fann doesn't get that kind of favouritism! Very telling.

And only a mega Anniversay production like Little Nonya was able to lure him back on the living room square box screen.

How you guys know that 715 and Xie Shao Guang are gays ?

Although Xie acted very well as Ah Gua in some of the show.

He is sissy by nature in his acting.

What other MediaCorp actors and celebraties are gay too ?

Bryan Wong ?

Chen Han Wei ? Saw him at Cali gym very often

David Gan ?

Elvin Ng ?

Wang Yu Qing ? Xiao Fei Yu

Chen Zhi Cai ? Bi ?

Lee Guo Huang ?

Zheng Bing Hui ?

Yao Wen Rong ?

Vincent Ng ?

Lee Nan Xing ?

So confusing ! Who's gay and who's not ? He he ...

Guest progay

according to your list....

Bryan Wong - gay

Chen Han Wei - gay

David Gan - gay

Elvin Ng - straight

Wang Yu Qing - straight

Chen Zhi Cai - bi (this one im not exactly sure)

Lee Guo Huang - straight

Zheng Bing Hui - straight

Yao Wen Rong - straight

Vincent Ng - straight

Lee Nan Xing - bi

of course it's up to you whether you believe anot.

Guest julian ohhh.. julian... ah

nat ho

julian hee

I wish Nat was gay ... but...

Julian....oh he is sooooooo cool simply to die for .. saw him at the gym.. a bit shy, didnt chnge in open.. but so cute face on a manly body..ahh.. hardon until got precum just watching himblow dry his hair... wish I could blow wet his dick till dry

Anyone has anything to say about this broodingly sexy actor. He is getting many roles these days.

yuck, never like him :yuk: especially when i see his fake "square" chest :yuk: and his acting is the worst of all... so fake also :angry:

yuck, never like him :yuk: especially when i see his fake "square" chest :yuk: and his acting is the worst of all... so fake also :angry:

ya... i am talking 715 here.... his acting so bad and he claim to win a academy award... 不要脸 :clap:

Add to the fact that they moved the star awards to AFTER Little Nonya ending, it is cleared that who and what show will win the best in their respective categories.

It is rather unique to see 1 show to be so successful for a actress career, no wonder before the show was made, all mediacorp actress were fighting to land a role in it.

Well... it is obviously not a fair game... they should be able to compete with the rest even without the date moved. Shame on them. <_<

guys let us try to " 积点口德 " in 2009? Put acting aside, as long he still have lots of fans, he still have market value. To be fair, how many actors or actress in Asia really can act or Asian Singers that can really sing in Live etc? 20%? you don't need to be pro, as long you can attract fans, that's the most important fact, else no matter how good you are, you just nothing, we need to face it

The reason why yueniang didnt want to marry chen xi, is that, in that period of time, a lady who is married cannot remarry again into the baba family, which may bring bad luck into the family. She didnt paly hard to get, but she didnt want to bring bad omen into chen family. In the end, she marry the angmoh lawyer, is to stop chen xi from having the chance that she will eventually marry him.

She married the angmoh but I think they didnt have any children. The grand daughter (Anqi) is not yueniang, but Yuzhu grand daughter. You can tell by the mole on her lip... same trademark from Yuzhu

3 Cheers to Littel Nyonya

It irony that her character depicts someone who will question why and why but yet so pious about some nonsense.

It irony that her character depicts someone who will question why and why but yet so pious about some nonsense.

You must put yourself into that period of time, whereby life is not so complicated. No one question why and why but we all know yueniang still deeply in love with chenxi. It is not a easy decision. It is not a question about pious too. It is about fulfiling ones belief (still in that period of time, a simpler time) in what is good for the other party or parties. At the other end of the spectrum, zhenzhu who is western educcation, but only consider about herself and harm others to obtain her selfishness act.

That's the 411 I got too.

It's pretty obvious he has some kind of powerful backer. There was this period that he doesn't do any TV drama's anymore and only "focused" on Movies.

C'mon! Even WXYZ or Fann doesn't get that kind of favouritism! Very telling.

And only a mega Anniversay production like Little Nonya was able to lure him back on the living room square box screen.

gee there's tons of better looking men dying to get into the limelight and this "backer" chooses him ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.