Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Best dresses would prob go to Joanne Peh (the olive Hermes gown?), Jessica Liu, Ng Hui and LingLing. The heels were too high for the ladies.. as for guys, prob PingHui, Nat Ho and Elvin Ng. Ou Xuan looked horrid in her nonya kueh dress.

Agree that this year award seemed boring, except for the joke on yue niang's sista (yue bing - mooncake) and Ruan Jing Tian (soft today, but hard tomorrow).

Must admit that i feel sorry for Kym, MeiJiao, LiPing, Fann and Pierre for not bagging any awards.

The hottest and the sexiest guy in the award show:

That unknown guy that present the dunno-what award (best dress and speech i think) to Joanna Peh and Chen Hanwei at the after party show.

Wow, anyone knows who is that guy?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest
The hottest and the sexiest guy in the award show:

That unknown guy that present the dunno-what award (best dress and speech i think) to Joanna Peh and Chen Hanwei at the after party show.

Wow, anyone knows who is that guy?

Yep, Liu Jie Qi, main editor for i-weekly.

ex 933 DJ --- Liu Jie Qi

Thanks dude. Any info is he gay or straight? any lobang? haha.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest guest
WXYZ is the best actress in the whole of MediaCorp, no one can compare with her.

WXYZ rules.

gosh . the 2 hunks Nat ho and julian hee not in the top 10 list.

What does "CHOW AKUA" mean? Sorry, my Mandarin is not that good.

Didn't expect him to be gay, he looked pretty normal to me in the current drama series. Not until i read this thread from u guys. It must be pretty embarassing being a public figure & visiting those bathouses & people knowing even the size of one's own privates.

This faggot however he trained, he still have the feminine chow akua look.

Thanks dude. Any info is he gay or straight? any lobang? haha.

He's attached and now 洗尽铅华, at home 相夫教子 after work, and once in a while 重入江湖 on a Lady's Night Out. :whistle:

You can see some brave celebrities / ca-le-fares / short-film directors / radio Dj in the local saunas. Usually, they will loiter around areas where there is no direct lighting. :whistle: They will appear in the wee hours.

Guest Guest

On a side note, did anyone of you cringe at the trailer for The Little Nyoyang- THE MUSICAL!!!

I almost chocked on my beef ball when the characters start bursting into songs. In English!!!!

My goodness, they are really trying to milk the last cent out of this.

Guest Count

hmmm.... interesting.....loiter at areas with no lighting... and appear in wee hours..... are you sure you are seeing some celebs or are you just seeing draculas.

Guest Guest
What does "CHOW AKUA" mean? Sorry, my Mandarin is not that good.

Didn't expect him to be gay, he looked pretty normal to me in the current drama series. Not until i read this thread from u guys. It must be pretty embarassing being a public figure & visiting those bathouses & people knowing even the size of one's own privates.

Pondan

On a side note, did anyone of you cringe at the trailer for The Little Nyoyang- THE MUSICAL!!!

I almost chocked on my beef ball when the characters start bursting into songs. In English!!!!

My goodness, they are really trying to milk the last cent out of this.

Yeah! It could have passed off as Tourism Malaysia's advert... they should end the trailer with Malaysia Truly Asiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Wow, these famous people seem to be quite brave about being public about their sexuality. But, have they ever admitted about it while being interviewed (i mean being official about their status)? Or still stay discreet?

You can see some brave celebrities / ca-le-fares / short-film directors / radio Dj in the local saunas. Usually, they will loiter around areas where there is no direct lighting. :whistle: They will appear in the wee hours.

I don't really follow Star Awards but I managed to watch most of it this time round. I didn't know that once an artist has been voted 10x into Top 10, he/she will not qualify anymore. But I didn't catch the title of this category; so what is it called - Uncle/Auntie? Superstar? Getting-Boring? :P

Guest Guest
how come topic is julian hee and it become edmund chen and alamak?moderator please wake up.

aiyo, like that u also complain, why so serious? its just a forum for toking cock!

Guest gay
Oh btw how come Edmund Chen not even in Top 20 this year? thought he's in Top 10 every year.

and julian hee also....

aiyo. please go to the correct topic. 2009 star awards is mention in another topic.babe

Guest me first
hi,

Perhaps we could begin with ppl who know of local stars who are gays....i heard there are many such....but names..?

what abt the newsreaders? business men? etc...

any care to share for the benefit and enjoyment of the rest of us here...

regards

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

possibly pple:

brian wong

chen han wei

xie shao guang

dasmond

kenneth liang (now maybe director, previously news presenter many years ago)

melvin yong

tim go

is nicholas fang??

Guest guestz
Guys it is definitely NOT RIGHT to speculate, to confirm who is GAY or otherwise.

Outting them or supsecting their preference do nothing but to tarnish their image.

So keep your doubts to yourself...

tarnishing others image is not so polite but posting pictures of others is it right??/hmmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
Guest oh mine

Are you watching the Ch U talk show program now? It is so FAKE ! and I think the hosts: Guo Liang & Quan Yi Feng are dumb or not? Invited and asked his four "best" friends about his love affairs: " He got gf or not? What kind of girl he like? " And his friends also pretend pretend replied some "model" answers. Damn Banana-drama.

hahaha.. watching now le..

Are you watching the Ch U talk show program now? It is so FAKE ! and I think the hosts: Guo Liang & Quan Yi Feng are dumb or not? Invited and asked his four "best" friends about his love affairs: " He got gf or not? What kind of girl he like? " And his friends also pretend pretend replied some "model" answers. Damn Banana-drama.

Gay? Of course he's not. He's in the club to do research for his next TV role.

Oh my god, if he is not Gay then I must be Straight too ... :rolleyes:

Saw him many times in steam room in Cali Gym. He went to Cali not for fitness but for ... being jerk.

At least 2 times being alone in the steam room with him and he tried to stand in front of me and show of his "..." by taking off the tower ... such a disgusting jerk ... I hate it and left :swear:

Who care he is celebrity ... :angry:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Oh my god, if he is not Gay then I must be Straight too ... :rolleyes:

Saw him many times in steam room in Cali Gym. He went to Cali not for fitness but for ... being jerk.

At least 2 times being alone in the steam room with him and he tried to stand in front of me and show of his "..." by taking off the tower ... such a disgusting jerk ... I hate it and left :swear:

Who care he is celebrity ... :angry:

Who are u talking about?

Guest Guest

that's why SG variety shows are SUPER CANNOT MAKE IT. Talk shows more like acting shows. Anyway I got a shock when his four GAY best friends walked out. Gaydar 100% PEEP PEEP PEEP!!!!! But at least they are quite cute lah.

Guest ZhangZiYi
I took the same lift w julian hee at bayshore leh.

also took w quan yifeng at the same block too....all mediacorpse stay same block?? haha

Soon i will be in the same block with them too as am buying a unit there. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this news in tonight's Wan-Bao and could not help laughing and also feel sad for her.

Patricia Mok (Mo Xiao Ling) was molested in the pub last night by a drunk man who believe to be a friend of Chen Han Wei. There were loud argument and shouting and the police arrived to investigate.

The interesting part: her friends and TCS colleages who are interviewed by the reporters almost all have the same reaction: "Hah?! She can get molested one meh?", "Wow, molest where huh?!" .....

I think in reality she don't have any friends at all or maybe its her character/behaviour that cause her friends not believing the news.

To me, I take it as a joke.

Guest 丑女多做怪

She Should be Lucky if really got Men want to touch her and Molest her,

Some more cry and shout for what ?

Lao Chee Ke Wui 老鸡假正经 :P:lol:

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.