Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest fatty
they should also have limited the number of nominations from a single serial. Look at best supporting actress, Little Nonya basically swept almost all the nomination places.

yes I know Little Nonya was good (the rating was there) but is there a need to push for so many nominations?

That's Mediacorp's intention, trying to stage a phenomenon like 花好月圆 HKG's TVB. Didn't watch the Nonya show so can't comment on it, but heard Jeanette Aw's performance is acceptable coz her character is a mute.

As for the popular actors and actresses awards, put it this way: this is their annual staff appraisal exercise. In your company, your bosses will determine your appraisal ratings, not outsiders like the canteen vendors and maintenance (cleaning) crew right?

Guest Cocky

Not sure if he's gay but he's damn blur. Did an interview with him once.

So many mistakes and he so blur. And he's the producer some more. He mixed up the dates, the interview etc.

Guest Guest
Am i allowed to say that i hope Felicia Chin win for Best Actress for The Golden Path?

I cant believe everyone is ignoring that drama. Any drama with Li Nanxing in it deserves some awards! Gotta love him.

Guest Viewer

Yap, saw him hosting Good Morning Singapore several times. He's always tongue-tied (Chi Luo Si) and his voice/diction is soft and unclear, much worse than his "less experienced" female co-hosts or even another male host who used to alternate with him but who has disappeared from the screen for a long time now...

aiyah... no need to complain... like someone said...it is their annual appraisal (though this year is technically 1 year plus 4 months) in short it is a inside show for their own "song"

like it or not, they are much more concern of whether viewers call in to vote as that's their cash cow, still surprise that they didnt place Dai Yang Tian in as with his recent popularity would have gotten plenty of fans to call in...

Most popular award? my foot, more rather is the "Most Rich Fans" award...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest -curious-

wah...so where did u meet him ah? and who initiated?

Julian is like one of the cutest thing on earth! Super love his sweet dimples lah!! *DreamZ* :thumb:

Guest -hitex-

if one feel comfortable outing another, then out oneself first.

or is it "do unto others but not to oneself"? this display the ugly side of a person.

do not use a nick but one's full name on this bulletin.

Guest wahlao!!!
Will Z0e Tay be going?

Heard that there was some controversy over whether she would attend, since she has not been nominated for any category.

Wah lao eh!

Can't believe there are still people harping over this has-been.

Joanne Peh is prettier than her by many times.

The nightmare already started.

Remember b4 Nyonya came out, the hype was all on The Perfect Cut. Now, not only The Perfect Cut was rudely ignored, the even lose the only award the shouldve won to Nyonya. Nyonya won the Best Theme Song award handled out yesterday. I thought The Perfect Cut would won. Even the Milubing's The Golden Path is more deserving! Shame.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I blow him yesterday. Great cock, long, thick and juicy. :thumb:
I blow him this evening. His cock is so long..6.5' thick and very juicy. :thumb:

Pardon me gentlemen, I think you both are talking cxxk.

I wonder HOW you could ever get to sxxk a thick and juicy one WHEN he is only an average.

Whatever he is he still attracts :blink:

Pardon me gentlemen, I think you both are talking cxxk.

I wonder HOW you could ever get to sxxk a thick and juicy one WHEN he is only an average.

Whatever he is he still attracts :blink:

apparently, it just seems they're same person, writing style similiar.

wannabes. lol :blink:

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

I quickly switched off the tv after seeing Christopher Lee. I have NEVER seen Lee so ugly before. Those black glasses just does do him justice.... and those curly hair... he looks like an oily mafia....ugh...whoever did his wardrobe and hair needs to be shot!

Worst dresser of the night (judging from the stars making at the entrance at the start) has to be Gurmit Singh.... urg... my eyes!!!!

I quickly switched off the tv after seeing Christopher Lee. I have NEVER seen Lee so ugly before. Those black glasses just does do him justice.... and those curly hair... he looks like an oily mafia....ugh...whoever did his wardrobe and hair needs to be shot!

Worst dresser of the night (judging from the stars making at the entrance at the start) has to be Gurmit Singh.... urg... my eyes!!!!

Who else, must be their celebrity hairdresser god-mother lor.

Edited by chubaholic

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

最佳导演 Best Director:

谢敏洋 - 小娘惹 The Little Nyonya

张龙敏 - 小娘惹 The Little Nyonya

最佳剧本 Best Script:

洪荣狄 - 小娘惹 The Little Nyonya

最佳美术设计 Best Art Direction:

何福春 - 小娘惹 The Little Nyonya

最佳剪辑 Best Editing:

张必芳 - 小娘惹 The Little Nyonya

Best Drama Theme Song 最佳电视主题曲

《小娘惹 The Little Nyonya》‘如燕’

最佳音效设计 Best Sound Design:

黄丽清 - 变奏曲 Rhythm of Life

Young Talent Award 青苹果奖

《一切完美 Perfect Cut》林可可

最佳宣传短片 Best Promo Trailer:

Danny Loh – Super Mummy 全能俏妈妈 Recruitment

Best Infotainment:

Tuesday Report: 生死一线

最佳综艺编导:

施忆玲 - 45载光芒8方贺台庆 The 45th Anniversary Gala

最佳综艺资料撰稿:

林嘉仪 - 心晴大动员 Life Transformer

最佳新闻报道:

程照杰 - 观景轮发生故障 Singapore Flyer Stoppage Causes Mid-Air Drama

最佳时事报道:

杨晓红, 洪丽娇 - 马英九当选台湾新总统 Taiwan New President Ma Ying Jeou

Best News Presenter: Tung Sook Hua

Best Male Actor: Chen Hanwei (By My Side)

Best Female Actress: Joanne Peh (The Little Nyonya)

Best Male Supporting Actor: Chew Chor Meng (The Golden Path)

Best Female Supporting Actress: Xiang Yun & Ng Hui (The Little Nyonya)

Best Newcomer: Dai Yang Tian

Best Local Drama: The Little Nyonya

Best Host: Guo Liang (CelebriTea)

Best Informative Host: Belinda Lee (Dancing With Belinda)

Best Variety Show: Life Transformers

Super Star Award: Huang Biren

Top 10 Male:

1. Chen Hanwei

2. Tay Ping Hui

3. Bryan Wong

4. Mark Lee

5. Christopher Lee

6. pxxnsak

7. Henry Thia

8. Zheng Ge Ping

9. Elvin Ng

10. Qi Yuwu

Top 10 Female:

1. Rui En

2. Felicia Chin

3. Jeanette Aw

4. Joanne Peh

5. Jesseca Liu

6. Xiang Yun

7. Yvonne Lim

8. Vivian Lai

9. Ivy Lee

10. Quan Yifeng

Guest inside job

Shits,

My Eelyn Kok was not nominated for best villainous Awards.

Guys each time i see her act as the petty, jealous possessive spoilt girl.like a lot of normal singkie girl she made me wanna run to the kithcen and get the ICE PICK and poke her eyes through the TV screen,

She was that good as a villain girl totally Scorpio ,

Eelyn KOK you are the best actress in my heart.

Joanne Peh was soso through out little nyonya only picking up in dramatics towards the end.

IMHO.

that is why many say inside job

Guest inside job

For BWers, may we also award the most convincing straight acting Gay award to Chen Han WEi and Bryan Wong for outstanding achievement in the areas of managing to hoodwink all the ah sohs of heartland that they are kuai kia just not married yet,

And not forgetting to mention most willing to strip at the drop of a hat as and when the director hints at it that it will be necessary to the plot , supreme sacrifice award goes to Elvin NG. ( for taking his shirt off and showing full frontal of nice pecs)

He does have an enviable body doesn't he ?

Maybe Sean Chen can share this award with him too.

let's have our own BW Starr Ewoks...

Named your category, named your winner, stated why also lah, else people said insider job :P

For example, quoting from post above:

Best villainous Awards = Eelyn Kok

Let your creative juice flows....

p/s: Dont do personal attack hor...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

So bored watching the star award.

WXYZ Tay's Tri-color dress is awful looking.

Later she proceed with her auntie talk about who's pregnant and how many months.

So many pregnant female artistes this year.

I guess they are so active in bed milking their husband.

Christoper Lee's curly perm hairstyle is a disastrous !

I never like Elvin. Although he is a heartrob for most of you due to his muscle pecs and smooth boyish looks.

Elvin is not manly at all.

I think Chen HanWei and Bryan Wong dressed well in the awards.

They speak well too. Have seen Bryan grow up and more mature behavior.

I don't know why Mediacorp has this tendency to invite all those rather 'obscure' (to me anyway) and veteran presenters from Hong Kong to give away the awards. They are a big yawn. The Taiwan guests fare much better- much articulated and fun to watch. Droll a little over Taiwan heartthrob Ethan Ruan BUT his pale blue outfit does him no justice at all- he looks like an air steward. :whistle: To me the best-looking actor, and the only actor to exudes the star quality is newcomer- Dai Yang Tian. He is the one to watch!!!

And why are there two best supporting actress awards? It does spoilt Ng Hui's night of glory a bit, I think. Xiang Yun is fine but Ng Hui deserves it more surely. Very glad the best actor and actress went to the right person. But Han Wei while looking dapper eeriely looks like the elder brother of 方大同 (the Taiwanese singer) and that is not a compliment.

The evening dresses (mostly in black, white or grey- to better reflect the gloomy economic time?) are mainly boring and does not leave a lasting impression. WXYZ Tay's outfit is an eyesore. On a night where you surely look your best in a shimmering gown, she chooses to wear that tarty tubetop which screams bad taste. Christopher Lee, yes, is also another eyesore. Unlike a more sober him last year when he really looked dashing, this year I wonder what did Fann Wong (I cant remember what she was wearing...) see in this wierd (and campy) dresser.

The fight for the female artiste top 10 is more competitive and more interesting than the male category. I feel sorry for actor like Pierre Png whose chances of making it this year seems most likely than any other year has to sit there looking pretty (and feeling lousy I'm sure) while actors like Ge Ping, Ponsar and Hui Ger somehow got into the top 10. A travesty.

Edited by erection day

Guest StarWatcher

The Star Awards was somewhat a disappointment to me, where I did not find any climate in the entire 3 hour show. :(

Many artistes were absent, including those who were awarded. I think MediaCorp should try to manage the work schedule so that all, if not majority of the artistes will be able to attend. I am not able to recognise many new faces, and it seems that discussion topics are still revolving those senior than the junior ones. There are also not much "wow" effect in terms of the outfits, and I agree that WXYZ's dress is horrid looking. :yuk: In the interest of keeping time, there is a time limit for winners to speak, which I think is a double-edge sword. Most talked-about topics after the event for the past years revolved around what the artistes said, whether politically correct speeches or fool-making statements. I reckon artistes have much to share after receiving the much-cherished award, I can see many rushed to the stage and hurried through their speeches which spoils the audiences' anticipation in what they might have to say. I was holding my breath for the expecting Lai Yiling when she seemed to be near tripping on her own pink gown while running up the stage. :o

Personally I was disappointed with my favourite screen couple Michelle & Hong Yu not bagging any award. :huh:

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.