Male HQ

Places For Massage

Guest Guest_Moustache

Thanks for the massage service list. I would like to ask do all the massuer has moustache, do they provide blowjob at no extra cost. If blowjob is charge,how mush.

Any field report for masseur, Nick at Yishun? Like to try his service.

Cainsasia

Nick (Yishun)

Massage : 4.5/5, java massage, my most favorite style, as it is neither too hard for me or too soft, most depends on personal preference.

Place : 0.5/5, very cramped place, no hot water.

Cost : $50 depends

Cainsasia rated his place 0.5/5. I knew why when I when to his place.

Nick of Yishun is doing massage in a rented room. The landlord's place is traditional malay HDB flat decoration and is inappropriate for a relaxing massage. I think Nick should move to a flat that has better ambience to enhance his business.

Nick is an Indonesian Malay student. He is very friendly and I like his look. I like his massage and he was open to provide "top-class" service ;) however I had a supper appointment and so just got the massage.

Then came the other disappointment. He does not has hot-water bath.

I will try him only if he does it in hotel81 or change to a new place.

His house spoils the mood. However I like his skill and his friendliness ;)

Hi Guest

I have yet try out Nick at Yishun as I was attending some urgent personal stuffs last week. I can only go for massage in next month after setting down the problems.

Cheers.

Was David dressed when he massaged you? Did u ask for the "nice ending" or did he offer it to you? Very curious! B)

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Yes. Agree that $60 is on the high side. Terry's $30 per hour is more worth it as he will extend it with no conditions.

And also, how come David also never provide "happy ending" to me? Or he only like chubs?

Any field report for masseur, Nick at Yishun?  Like to try his service.

Cainsasia

Nick (Yishun)

Massage : 4.5/5, java massage, my most favorite style, as it is neither too hard for me or too soft, most depends on personal preference.

Place : 0.5/5, very cramped place, no hot water.

Cost : $50 depends

Cainsasia rated his place 0.5/5. I knew why when I when to his place.

Nick of Yishun is doing massage in a rented room. The landlord's place is traditional malay HDB flat decoration and is inappropriate for a relaxing massage. I think Nick should move to a flat that has better ambience to enhance his business.

Nick is an Indonesian Malay student. He is very friendly and I like his look. I like his massage and he was open to provide "top-class" service ;) however I had a supper appointment and so just got the massage.

Then came the other disappointment. He does not has hot-water bath.

I will try him only if he does it in hotel81 or change to a new place.

His house spoils the mood. However I like his skill and his friendliness ;)

Try nicky few time. Like his strong massage and thick hard tool. Woh, really big XXhead.

I have a BAD habit of booking the home based massuer "last minute" just before going for the massage. Now if A is occupied, I will call B, if he is busy I then call C ...

This "last minute" habit of getting massage used to work fine for me.

However recently there are a few occassions when I got away disappointed. When I call :

- Masseur-A apologized profusely, he has confirmed a customer just before I called him. He offered a slot the next day. No problem I understand.

- Massuer-B is fully book for the nite.

- Masseur-C is working on a cutsomer and cannot answer the phone. By the time he returns my call, it is too late for me.

Somehow I got a feeling that compared to half a year ago, the "Better-skilled" Home-based-massuer seems to have increased patronage and their slots are much more filled. More customers are visiting these Home based masseurs probably due to

- more people taking up massage

- increasing awareness of home based massage service

- more effective advertising to the correct audience

- the economy is getting better

This is not a complaint but just an observation that I am sharing. I guess I have to plan in advance if I need a massage.

A second observation: there seems to be a tendency for most home based massuers to charge at $50/hour. Personally I think there is room for price differentiation here. (Hey I mean cheaper :) )

Anyway I guess having the "Home based masseurs" doing well is a healthy sign that there is indeed a STRONG Pink Dollar.

Cheers !

Hey, seems like many of you have happy endings huh? How do you guys hint to the massuer that you want happy endings? Or they only choose selected people to do? Or only regular customers?

:P

Hey, seems like many of you have happy endings huh? How do you guys hint to the massuer that you want happy endings? Or they only choose selected people to do? Or only regular customers?

:P

the besr way is to tell your massuer directly that u need to jerk off.most of the time i'll sms them and ask whether they do hand job and most of them do it at no charge.

A second observation: there seems to be a tendency for most home based massuers to charge at $50/hour. Personally I think there is room for price differentiation here. (Hey I mean cheaper :) )

Hi Henry,

I share your feelings in last minutes appt to home base therapist. They are one man operations. It is just like seeing a doctor, you won't go till you are really sick likewise to massge.

Paying $50 , to me is quite reasonable cos some home base therapist use quality oil and at time the hours are extended without addtional charge furthermore the quality and quantity of massage that really benefits and had a good night sleep after the massage. At time i get peace off also if pay the same amount and do not get satisfaction treatment and find that this is not worth going . I will not go for a repeat treatement. We have our choice. cheers ! :D

if one customer charge $50, one day let's say 5 customers, then is $250 already, 10 days will be $2,500, 1 month (4 weeks) is $10,000.... wow.. big income... me professional dun even earn that much. And that is not include the tips or those who work more than 5 customers per day...

No wonder everyone want to be massuer... mmm....

Good business ya... :thumb:

if one customer charge $50, one day let's say 5 customers, then is $250 already, 10 days will be $2,500, 1 month (4 weeks) is $10,000.... wow.. big income... me professional dun even earn that much. And that is not include the tips or those who work more than 5 customers per day...

No wonder everyone want to be massuer... mmm....

Good business ya... :thumb:

you may think that it's good money,but do u know that all these massuer's work are tough.If you think it's good money,why don't u try yourself and see how tiring it is.

Guest Guest_guest

i guess, not everyday they have 4 or 5pple going for massage lah.....sometimes have sometimes don't have....

hee hee must have skill b4 pple keep coming to u....like doctor, if no good no one go one leh....

Guest special_guest_star

hi all,

made a trip to oceanic recently. very small place. a bit cramped and not entirely comfortable. massage was not bad - strong hands and he made sure the pressure is how i like it. overall massage - i would say 3.5/ 5. however, i must say that it probably depends on who you get (and you can choose).

if you're more interested in the extras - then this place is probably one of the "MUST" go (if you have the money to spare). the extras are not exactly cheap - but i had good service from the guy i chose. also, definitely safety comes first for these guys.

from the photo album of all the guys that works at their place - there are some that i'll probably want to try. BUT, will likely go again BUT only if i feel i have enough money to spare.

Overall, massage cannot compare with what i had at places at relaxy, waterspa and even m square. the extras is definitely A LOT more and you do end up pay quite a bit more.

Hi special guest star,

Can you please give us the location of Oceanic and what are their rates like? If possible, tell us the range of services they provide as well. Thanks.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest special_guest_star

hi,

i can only remember their 1 hour massage is $55. they got scrub also but i didn't really bother checking that. they located at Lucky Chinatown (next to Chinatown MRT station).

easiest is to just call them and ask. their number is 6221 6326.

but the place really small hor. so if you like those with more space/ room for movement - you will be disappointed la!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest2Guest

*******Deleted by BW Moderator***********

If you want to contact someone, leave your email address here for him to contact you. You cannot ask others here to provide private information of another person!

I have been to Terry 's massage yesterday.

His price still stays at $30 despite that his service have improved. He now also include abit of foot massage into his body massage routine.There is also some new routine in the leg massage with relax your joints in the leg and hip.

I find it very refreshing and relaxing. He seems to be more innovative and making more new styles into his massage routine without extra charges and the timing do extend abit more but his price still stay same.

You guys may want to go try him out , he is located in Clementi. Cheers ! :thumb:

Hello Everyone,

Any field report about the below 2 homebased masseurs mentioned by Hendry?

1. SAM

2. Rocky CHiu

both masseurs located at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10

I am helping a PLU friend who is interested in massage by younger men.

Kindly PM me at hary_lok@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hary,

Warmth Regards,

Hi Harylok,

I've tried both of them recently. Rocky's technique is harder and definitely more TCM than swedish. It's kind of tui-na if I'm not wrong. The end result of my first visit is redden back as he said it's due to clot "qi". Also, if you game enough, should try his man-hood therapy. I've not done it before and was kind of facinated by the touch. That aside, the house he used for his practice is not very conducive. It's a typical chinese family home with cloths haning outside of the common toilet. The room he used is pack full of cupboards of mechandise. Though he dim the light and try to make it as pleasant as he can, I still don't like to ambient. I would say, skill wise 4/5, place wise 2/5.

Sam's technique is towards a bit more erotic. He will give long strokes on the back and conveniently let his fingers stroke down all the way to the back of your balls at times. Overall, I don't quite feel my muscle are being completely relief after the session. His place however is quite nice and it's typical bachelor pad as he live there alone. He is using mattress on the floor instead of the usual therapy bed. I would give him 3.5/5 for his skill and 3.5/5 for the place.

Hope this help.

Somemore thing to add on for Rocky side.

His manhood. I would give 7/10. Not until I visted the KL than I know what is the real malay manhood massage. I can really feel heat point 1 inch below my stomach hole, 1 to 2 day after I did the massage still can feel it. I am going to KL next month will sure go again.

His manhood. I would give 7/10. Not until I visted the KL than I know what is the real malay manhood massage. I can really feel heat point 1 inch below my stomach hole, 1 to 2 day after I did the massage still can feel it. I am going to KL next month will sure go again.

Hi 2727,

mind to e-mail details on the KL real malay manhood massage. Tks

my E-mail: manchn@hotmail.com

Hi 2727,

mind to e-mail details on the KL real malay manhood massage. Tks

my E-mail: manchn@hotmail.com

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=216

This is where I talk about them. But I can't remember that masseur's name. He is a malay, about 170Ht, quite fat. I should have write down his name, Sorry! :(

Guest Lonely chub

Hi all,

Anyone know any nice mature uncle chub masseur to visit? Hopefully can have 'fun' too with the masseur or handjob after the massage. Any one got experience to share and where to find?? Thanks.

Guest Lonely chub

Hi Harylok,

I had read from the forum on the massage, but as I prefer to patronize massage shop rather than sauna or private home. Thanks anyway.

Hi all,

Hope that you can share your experiences and where the place is. Thanks all.

Guest Lonely chub

Hello all,

Was reading the posting on the Lucky Chinatown massage just, anyone tried and wanna share his experience with the old masseur? How he look like? Maybe I will wanna go down and try it out.

Please share your experiences.....thanks.

Guest Stockychub

Well, I had been to one in Luckychinatown 2nd floor. I had tried the massage by a mid-chub uncle. He is good in his massage skill not because he is my type. I really appreciate that he is very professionally as just concentrating doing his massage.

I was hoping for something more but he did not. I heard that he is PLU too.

Only at the ending, I cannot control myself as I accidentally touched his private area. He was in boxers all the while when doing the massage. I was disappointed that there is not reaction from him. He said that he is working and cannot do hanky panky things. I apologised to him.

However, my manhood had already got hard when I touched him. To my surprise, he helped me to massage the groin area. I felt so nice though he did not stroke me. The moment came when I was breathing hard, he held my manhood and asked me to keep voice low. He stoked me. I was in heaven. I tried to reach for his manhood too. There was reaction now.I asked that can I blow him. He smiled back. I cannot wait anymore longer. I pulled him nearer and got his hard tool out and blow him while he stroked me. I heard his soft groaning. I released. He was still very hard. Then he told me that he got to work and cannot do further. I thank him and dressed up and paid up.

Lately, I went back and only noticed that his shop is no longer there. Anyone knows where he moved? I will want to visit him again. To be true, his massage skill is superb even without the fantasy session he had for me. Hope that anyone knows where he shifted, update here and I thank you.

Dear Stockychub,

I am glad that because of your persistent and direct approach, you were rewarded with happing endings in the end.

Well, perhaps, you can give us some more information about this mid-chub uncle, who knows, someone here might have patronised him before and knows he's whereabout now.

What is the mid-chub uncle stats? (e.g. Height, Age, Weight, appearance, glasses, hair, attire, Name etc.)

What was the name of the Shop?

Does he speaks mandarin or dialects?

Hary

Warmth Regards,

*** SORRY about the double-posts

Guest Stockychub

Hello Hary,

Its ok for the double msg.

As for the descriptions of the mid-chub uncle masseur, is as follows :-

Height : maybe about 1.65m

Hair : well trim and short

Facial : moustache

Built : mid-built

Speaking mandarin and hokkien, if I am not wrong.

I remembered he will removed his bermudas and wore boxers shorts to massage. That is very warm and nice. Once awhile, u can accidentally touch his manhood. Sorry if I am too rude towards his profession. But, he is nice. Both in massage skill and physical. Please help to find out where he is moved. I forgot the name of the shop. Its on the 2nd floor of Luckychinatown.

Lately, I went back and only noticed that his shop is no longer there. Anyone knows where he moved? I will want to visit him again. To be true, his massage skill is superb even without the fantasy session he had for me. Hope that anyone knows where he shifted, update here and I thank you.

Stockychub,

His new shop is not far from the old one.... 70A Pagoda Street. Just in front of the MRT entrance/exit on the second floor. You may get to see him sitting downstairs once a while.... But they may be moving again soon...

BTW, the shop name is Alleviate (if i didn't get the spelling wrong)

Guest Stockychub

Oh chubbybear,

Thanks alot for the info! Thanks a million!

Will visit him these few days. So, you too had tried his skill and "skill" too? Well, its always nice if we can shared our experiences. I believe u will share yours too here, right?

Wait till I visit him again, I will be back to let all know about my visit....yahoo!

Guest Stockychub

Hello Steven,

How this Terry look like? Unless he is my type, if not I won't go for the massage even if his skill is good. There are so many masseurs around. I would like to choose one of my type to massage me. Hehehehe....

Guest Mouthwatery

Stockychub,

I STRONGLY agreed with you!

Since you want a massage, why not get someone who is your type to massage you. Sure feeling great!

And also, the masseur you mentioned....the descriptions fix for me too. I will go patronize him this week. His address is 70A Pagoda street, right? OK LAH, mai tu liao!

i visited him twice.

He massaged my butt very rough, i like that feeling.

and then he took out his tool and want to enter me, but i didn't allow him to do so.

only let him jo for me.

and the time he rubbed me till my butt a bit tearing after that..

second them i went back, i think he feel shy, and he asked his colleague to massage me, then i didn;t go back anymore.