Male HQ

Places For Massage

Notice a growing number of new masseurs in the IRC.

Wld anyone care to check them out. keke

Fab

30+

incall Bedok

Francis

25+ Beng

Outcall

Gard

29+

incall Boon Keng/outcall

Joshua

25+

outcall

Kenn

29+

incall Bukit Ho Swee, outcall

Matsu

25+ Indo

Outcall

Matthew

23 Sporty Cutie

outcall

Patrick

age ? 25 -30

Incall Pour Le Homme

Reese

25 Cutie /+facial

outcall

Roger

outcall

:D

Wow,

More people vying for businesses lor. Times must be bad.

Hopefully those who are not trained in massage dun just come in to earn some bucks with non-professional skills.

Guest Guest_TTS
Notice a growing number of new masseurs in the IRC.

Wld anyone care to check them out. keke

And the list goes on...

:D

Wow,

More people vying for businesses lor. Times must be bad.

Hopefully those who are not trained in massage dun just come in to earn some bucks with non-professional skills.

What I can't stand is there are lots of amateur massuers out there... Buy a 'Massage for Dummies' book from the book store, learn a few strokes, strip, fxxk and wanna charge you a hundred bucks from it...

This is what our society has come to... No, times are not that bad/hard out there... people are just making quick bucks out of the pink dollars.... So is it selling sex or massage? Up to you...

Guest Happy 2006
Wld prefer masseurs to be at least 40s....any more good ones to recommend?

Btw, Paul of Bedok is a nice and patient  :thumb:

thks 4mature.... i'll give him a try next week.... :lol:

my friend try him.... just feel like someone applying oil on the body, the old uncle not experience in massage at all and choose people also...... if he found that he is not his type, he will any how do the massage......... told that he perfer to massage for older man :yuk:

Guest middleage

thats not true - I have tried him twice and he is very good and professional - no nonsense type..but if you are his type (not sure which is his type) thats a plus :P

I have never tried a massage here. My only experience was in JB. My friend brought me there on my BD. The place was abit run down and four guys were sitting in the hall (reminded me of those at the red-light district). I reminded myself it was only for massage , so i picked one who got stronger hand power because my shoulder was injured at that time, and i need some good massage on it. He asked me to strip the moment we got into this crampy room with a mattress on the floor. Obediently, i was down to my underwear. He whispered to me that i could be naked if i want. I felt awkward as he was in his tee shirt and shorts. So i remained in my underwear. He started to massage for hardly 3 mins, his mobile rang. He talked for 3 mins or so..then continued to massage on the same spot where he stopped. Phone rang again, talk about...massage on the same spot...phone again...i felt irritated but remained silent...Then he said he need to go to the washroom, and came back only five mins later, on the phone again. As an hour almost up, he briefly massaged my legs...and asked whether i need extra service. He demand for another fifty Rm! Haha..wat a joke, in the first place, i did not even consider him to have sex with...so i rejected. He then packed up and opened the door, leaving me lying there. What an experience! I told myself this would be my first and last time. Never seek for another massage service again, and i prefer proper spa facilities and professional skills to convince me inorder to change my mind. :unsure:

thats not true - I have tried him twice and he is very good and professional - no nonsense type..but if you are his type (not sure which is his type) thats a plus :P

I sure hope you are right..... I want a good massage and of course must be by the right person.... can you describe him a little? His build etc.....

Guest middleage

Paul (uncle lim) He is 50 plus - has a solid build (great pecs)and when younger he was (still is?) a body builder..now of cos age has caught up but he still looks very good..maybe becos he is my type :P - anyway he is very patient (as someone mentioned earlier) n does the massage professionally-if you want a hard massage he can do that as well..as for happy endings guess it depends on yourself and the masseur..he usually offers to provide a scrub after the massage..hope u enjoy his massage..i'll rate him 4 out of 5! Like anything else first hand experience is the best..

On another subject - (or rather masseur) no names mentioned which i tried recently..i was late becos i cudnt find the place..but i was on the phone wth him all the time explaining that...but when i arrived i got a black face and he basically lectured me which i did apologise 9a number of times) for being late..as i have screwed up his busy schedule..so guess its important to be punctual (when possible)..as u can imagine i didnt enjoy the massage one bit :yuk: but i'll take the blame for being late! so guys try to be punctual!

Field Report for Gordon and Michael at Tampines

A contact gave me the names of these 2 massuers.

The 2 masseurs Gordon (54) and Michael (50+) massage from a HDB flat at Tampines. It is 10 minutes walk from the Tampines MRT. This is unique in Home-Based Massage where 2 business partners uses the same place for massage. Gordon is full time and Michael part time.

The flat is a typical HDB flat with simple decoration. The massage is done in the room. In the centre of the room is a white color proper massage bed. The room is comfortable but it is only cooled by a box-fan. The visits were comfortable as it was in the evening. Not sure about afternoon.

When I visited, both were around to welcome me. Gordon introduced and said that I can choose either masseur to massage me. The price is the same at $38.

The first visit I tried Gordon.

Gordon is a clean cut uncle, dressed in clean white T-shirt/shorts hiding an apparently nice package. He was working for many years in Japan (non massage) and had picked up many of the Japanese politeness - the little bows, the slight Japanese accented English and even his hair cut.

Gordon is a chatty masseur and regularly solicited feedback about how I was feeling during the massage. He was quite proud of his ITEC Swedish massage certification and kept assuring me that he practiced the very best of what it teaches.

Interestingly Gordon started from the frontal massage then proceeded to massage my back. Overall the massage was relaxing and a pleasant experience.

The second time I visited, I tried Michael.

Michael is the taller man doing some delivery work in the day. Although Michael also does Swedish massage with a lot of long strokes, he incorporates some TuiNa techniques too. Michael also does a "harder" massage which I requested. He has strength and you could feel the difference from a normal Swedish massage. He was massaging me only in his shorts and I could see the perspiration coming down his body - he was really earning his money. As he was taller, he had to bend over to do the strokes which allow me to study his body. A nice tall uncle. At 50+ still looks pretty good.

I enjoyed the massage from the 2 gentleman. For people who are more comfortable with senior massuers that speak good English, Gordon and Michael are a good lot. Both have their own strength. As they are newer to the trade, their skills still can improve. However their willingness to please the customer makes the massage enjoyable.

Place : Tampinese Flat

Facilities : HDB room with fan

Price : $38/hour

---

Post note : Understand hey have revised their price, please check for latest price with the masseur.

24 Jun 2007

Hendry

Thanks for the information on Gordon and Michael.

I like Terry's (Clementi) massage but have communication problems since he is more comfortable in Mandarin.Hokkien while I in English. It is good to know that Gordon and Michael communicates in English. Hope their massage is as good as Terry's.

Try Nicky Yishun few times. Good massage skill make me feel relax and really like his big thick cxxk. Most thick tool I ever seen.He is friendly and nude massage. Place is not very good, but now have hot water ready.

These are afew of My personal favourite list of Home base Masseurs:-

SAM (home base)

Rate: $38/hr

Amibience: Aircon rm with comfy Floor mattress & Aroma scents

skill rating: 7.5 /10

Hp: 97575809

Patrik (home base)

Rate; $38/hr

Ambience: Aircon Therapy rm, massage table with spa decor

skill rating: 8/10

Hp: 98251720

Gordon & Mike (home base)

Rate: $38

Ambience: Massage room with table fan & narrow massage bed ( not suitable for chub body size)

skill: 7.5/10

Hp:93809916

Eddie (home base)

Rate: $50

skill rating:8.5/10

Ambience: balinese Decor Aircon rm attach shower & massage table

Hp: 90094300

Robin (Home base)

Rate: $70

Skill rating: 8/10

Ambience: Aircon Therapy rm with massage bed

Hp: 94784417

I had checked with Mike it's not true that he is not providing massage now. He is temporarily very busy with his full time job as such he has no time. Had SMSed him and he told me that he will resume his service shortly. Hooray all his friends will be able to enjoy a true massage soon. Thank you.

tried Sam at AMk....felt it's a waste of money.....after the session( i did'nt want happy ending) don't feel like i juz been to a massage......

as for partrick at bayshore...need to register my name and ic with the security guard.....not my choice...also his massage is only average to me....

Gard is ok.....worth a try.....

Hi ma

That depends on your type... Sensing a tendency towards chubs in this forum, I would recommend you asking for 'Ah Ken' when booking for appointment at Relaxy. He works part time and thus need booking in advance. He will not be shy to give you 'good service'... :) But in my experience, Ah Ken's massage skills' a little weak... He seems to be eager to 'get you up and ready'... :P

As for Waterspa, think the only chub-type would be Simon. But I think he is more of the stocky type... You might want to make your intentions known by 'accidentally' touching his hand when he's massaging you... :) Simon's massage skills are rather good but he can be a little too strong handed when knealing your muscles... Anyway, he will usually ask if you are ok with his strength...

tried Sam at AMk....felt it's a waste of money.....after the session( i did'nt want happy ending) don't feel like i juz been to a massage......

Fully agree that this Sam guy is hopeless . And no massage bed !

Anyone been to Terry Teo's place recently? How come he has never offered me "happy ending"???

Hi... Terry told me that he won't do 'happy endings' unless the customers indicate they want it. He has straight customers and so he don't dare to touch unless the customer wants it. Tell him you want it before the next massage. ;)

Anyone been to Terry Teo's place recently? How come he has never offered me "happy ending"???

hmm....seem to have quite a fair bit of discussion on Terry......

tried him....not my type of massage.....

any tried leslie at tiong bahru and mark at people's park complex?

hmm....seem to have quite a fair bit of discussion on Terry......

tried him....not my type of massage.....

any tried leslie at tiong bahru and mark at people's park complex?

i have tried leslie years ago...he is really good! one of the best i have ever tried.

i think his price is still at sgd45.00 for incall.

he is more towards to swedish massage....

his room is neat and well-decorated....(as he is very creative.....)

his contact number is 94737754

give a try!

There are 3 masseurs whose names the same, viz. Terry, which sometimes I also confused if the surname not mentioned. Can anyone who ever visited them, clarify:

Terry Teo is at Clementi Central

Terry Lim is at Pearl’s Centre

Terry ?? is at Bendemeer Rd

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Dear Worldangel, what is the stat of Terry Lim and what is the name of the shop at Pearl Center?

Dear Guest, I don't know him personally because I found his name card was displayed at one of gay sauna and I took it for reference if I need it in future. The address is #01-12F Pearl's Ctr. Not sure whether moderator allows us to put his hp number (.... enough scolding from other already on this)

I think Terry (don't know surename ??) at Bendemeer is young man of 27yo, I read some where.

Dear Worldangel, what is the stat of Terry Lim and what is the name of the shop at Pearl Center?

Dear Guest, I don't know him personally because I found his name card was displayed at one of gay sauna and I took it for reference if I need it in future. The address is #01-12F Pearl's Ctr. Not sure whether moderator allows us to put his hp number (.... enough scolding from other already on this)

I think Terry (don't know surename ??) at Bendemeer is young man of 27yo, I read some where.

Dear worldangel, The address given is a tattoo shop instead a massage shop. What is his (Vincent at Pearl Ctr) contact no so that could check with him for futher clarification. Or you can call him up to check on behalf of us. Thanks in advance.

Dear worldangel, The address given is a tattoo shop instead a massage shop. What is his (Vincent at Pearl Ctr) contact no so that could check with him for futher clarification. Or you can call him up to check on behalf of us. Thanks in advance.

Aiyo, I am also getting confused, early this evening I went to V-Club and asked the counter because I've got the card from them, who is Terry at Pearl's Ctr, he said is tattooist cum masseur ... once I checked-out, I asked again the other counter guy, he said he is not masseur but selling handphone ...

So forget about the whole thing, they also were not sure about him but displayed his name card at their counter ... Sorry about this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LikeMassage

just tried bedok paul lim few days ago. this old man has got strong attitude problem,

when i request for addtitional dry towel for shower he throw tantrum at me, when i ask him increase pressure he scolded me, he said that is his style massage......... :(

i wont want to return any more, this is my 1st and last, i have never encounter such attitude masseur :angry:

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Paul Lim of Bedok. You might want to try Terry of Clementi.. I am a regular at Terry's and like many, I am fully contented with Terry's massage

Yes, Terry got good attitude and very friendly. Massage and place is nice too.

Guest Massage Lover
just tried bedok paul lim few days ago. this old man has got strong attitude problem,

when i request for addtitional dry towel for shower he throw tantrum at me, when i ask him increase pressure he scolded me, he said that is his style massage......... :(

i wont want to return any more, this is my 1st and last, i have never encounter such attitude masseur :angry:

I tried a few times message from Paul Lim and found him to be good in attitude and services. I have no problem in getting additional tower. I am trying to provide geniue feedback to the audience pls.

I have tried Paul from Bedok recently. I found that his skill is ok only compared to others. His attitude is ok for my visit but I think the music he play should change :) . The room is kinda "over-crowded" with stuff. As for happy ending, if you are into that I think he does a good one, he wore a singlet & loose running shorts :P ....

Any other mature masseur with affordable rate from the floor to recommedation ?

A few years ago, I used to go to Paul of Bedok for a massage and and backrub. For the first few times he was good but I noticed after a few times, his massage was not as good as the first few times. I even felt shortchanged. I stopped going since then. There's a Ken in Fortune Centre that gives quite an ok massage. Went there before CNY. Took up his promo of body scrub with massage at $100. Quite worth it but I don't think I can afford to have that very often ;)

Tried the following massages :

Frank of Tampines :

Nice massage but too soft touch for my liking, it is aromatherapy style after. He is really cute and muscular.

will go back

Happy Ending

Robin of Tampines :

Strong massage and nice room.

will go back

Happy Ending

Eddie of Hougang :

Wow deco and good massage.

will go back

Happy Ending

Paul of Bedok :

Room too cramped with gym equipment, otherwise nice massage and reasonable rates.

will go back

Happy Ending

Chris of Marine Parade :

so so massage and he talked too much during massage. Bleah !

not going back

Happy Ending for $10 more. Grrrrrr.

Patrick of Bayshore :

Nice massage but he always no small change, in the end I'm always paying more than I should !!! Grrr.

definitely not going back after 2x i felt shortchanged

Happy Ending

That's all folk, will update more on my massage adventures :-)

Have tired Frank at Tampines, he does'nt do aromatheraphy lah.....just that his swedish massge is too gentle.....yap, good bod( a little small/skinny to me)but not very cute face lah....ha ha muscular(more like toned) but no strengthen.... :P

Eddie is a must try for all......real good.... :thumb:

Robin : ok but pressing too hard... instead of enjoying a nice massage, i am to endure the pain thru out the whole session. . :yuk: expensive + high tips for happy ending

Paul : ok but too soft.... always ask to have body scrub but not worth for it. :swear:

both have any muscular bod... any1 got some muscular massager to recommend ?? heard that David from tiong bahru is muscular too but how his service + happpy ending ??