Male HQ

Places For Massage

Guest Destiny

i will like someone mature, muscular or stocky, with good massage skill... and if possible with happy endings.... :D

how is paul's skill & physique ??? will consider.... :rolleyes:

Guest boyish71

I've tried Rocky also, his technique is definitely TCM Accu Pressure. After the session, I feel better with my sore muscles. As for the house he used for his practice, i think is acceptable coz i go there for massage, as long the massage is good, i do not care how the outside look like...hehe :D skill wise i would grade him 4.5/5, place wise doesnt matter as long is quite clean and nicely deco lor. :P

Try Terry, call him at 90170278. His skill is 4.5/5 and place ia very clean . His skill is a mix of Tuina, Shiatsu and abit of thai massage too. Very good for those with tired muscles. and deep tissue massage.

Guest boyish71
Hi boyish,

Wld u care 2 describe Rocky - age, built, appearance?

How 2 contact him?

Thx :)

hi curious, u can visit his web site at www.freewebs.com/tcmmassage for more info... personally, u look lean but a little tummy, quite clean look, and the skill is good, u can sms him at his hp 91080090 or refer to the first message in this "places for massage"

Oh this is the guy seeling "ko-yoke" and reccomending soup recipes in his website.

Thought this was the big beefy Malay chap named Rocky at Haji Lane.

Koyoke Rocky seemed like a pleasant guy. Will try him and give field report later.

Guest want massage

anyone visit this paul lim at Bedok. Hendry I see that you added him into your list, got field report ? you also added this Frank, you recommend him too.

Name : Joe (540+ mly)

Place : haji lane

Facility : Private air-con room with proper massage bed

Rate : $50/hr

Rocky, the beefy and stocky malay masseur shares the same location as Joe. Call Joe for Rocky's contact number.

And if you do not know where is Haji Lane - it is directly opposite Landmark Hotel across North Bridge Road.

Place is quite run down, but no masseur in Singapore is built like Rocky. Huge and chunky! And I think he is bi and his service is good. Check him out.

Guest IloveCUTEguy

Thru friends strongly recommendation, and some other forum given a good and positive remarks on Kenny from Heaven Retreat at Fortune Centre.

Heard he is a friendly cute guy :yuk: with good skill...

But very difficult to contact him.

Have anyone tried him before or any field report care to share?

What I am looking for is a Pleasant looking /cute chinese guy with good massage skill, with Happy endings will be a plus W/O is fine. Reasonable Rate.

Any recommendation??

Joe and Rocky are the Malay masseurs in Haji Lane. Any chinese masseurs also working in Haji Lane as well. Too huge and stocky are not suitable for me.

Anyone pls recommend, thks.

Guest handsstrong

This is regarding posting by MASSAGELOVER.................. I am the masseur but the posting was by my client after a late session......... he did use my PC. He thought he was doing me good with posting but seemed to have worked in reverse. That's ife I suppose!!!!!!!

Well I still thank him for his good intentions...........

I don't need to post such comments from my own PC to get business. I have ads out there to reach my clients. I have been around long enough for regular clientele.........

And at the internet cafe in the building it would cost less than a dollar to play these games........... as one suggested

Anyway thanks a million, MASSAGELOVER

This is regarding posting by MASSAGELOVER.................. I am the masseur but the posting was by my client after a late session......... he did use my PC. He thought he was doing me good with posting but seemed to have worked in reverse. That's ife I suppose!!!!!!!

I don't need to post such comments from my own PC to get business. I have ads out there to reach my clients. I have been around long enough for regular clientele.........

And at the internet cafe in the building it would cost less than a dollar to play these games........... as one suggested

:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:D

so plastic ! more plastic than than the Tupperware! <_<

Guest JusGuest
This is regarding posting by MASSAGELOVER..................  I am the masseur but the posting was by my client after a late session......... he did use my PC. He thought he was doing me good with posting but seemed to have worked in reverse. That's ife I suppose!!!!!!!

so plastic ! more plastic than than the Tupperware! <_<

:swear: I think Plastic by Tupperware till more real then the posting by him... :P but anyway i dun think that is good to use ppl computer unless is a very good fren lor.... how can a computer share btween clients.... :huh: mayb more then jus a posting... think abt it... :blink:

Guest IloveCUTEguy
Thru friends strongly recommendation, and some other forum given a good and positive remarks on Kenny from Heaven Retreat at Fortune Centre.

Heard he is a friendly cute guy  :yuk: with good skill...

But very difficult to contact him.

Have anyone tried him before or any field report care to share? 

What I am looking for is a Pleasant looking /cute chinese guy with good massage skill, with Happy endings will be a plus W/O is fine. Reasonable Rate.

Any recommendation??

I have been to Kenny's massage yesterday.

His massage skill is totally different from other male therapists that I had tried so far. Really a full entire body massage from head to toe. ( no complaint! )

I find it very soothing and relaxing. Didn't know aromatheraphy massage can be so stimulating and yet relaxing. His touch is good, every stroke is firm.

During the massage session, he even know where is my aching area without I telling him. Can tell he is quite well trained in this field. I am very satisfied with his service. Really feel good after his massage. Overall experience is excellent - i would rate him 8.5/10.

Besides, he is quite cute and friendly, think in his early 30.

His charge is reasonable or should i say not expensive, the whole session more than 1.5 hr. He just billed me $70. :clap: Maybe he make it specially for me. :clap:

Worth giving him a try, provided you manage to get a time slot from him. Strongly recommended. :thumb:

Cheers !

Is handsstrong worth trying??

Why so many comments on his issues? :swear:

Guest IloveCUTEguy

Seems like we got the same taste bro cool.....haha :yuk:

I left his name card in the office .... update U other day.

He is located in Fortune Centre, 4 storey, near a "dark glasses" health center.

My friend said he should classified under lovingly not cute.. :whistle:

After you tried him care to share your view with me OK? :clap:

Seems like we got the same taste bro cool.....haha :yuk:

I left his name card in the office .... update U other day.

He is located in Fortune Centre, 4 storey, near a "dark glasses" health center.

My friend said he should classified under lovingly not cute.. :whistle:

After you tried him care to share your view with me OK? :clap:

Got happy ending or not?

:P

Guest Snowball

Seem afew people talking about Kenny's massage,will like to try this weekend or next weekday noon too,however anyone can give more detail?I don't need special service,most important is he skillful in massage not.

How much normally is the market rate like?Some people think that $50 is abit expensive but some say 1.5hour $70 is consider cheap.

Anyone ever tried Eddie's massage at Hougang St61?

Guest IloveCUTEguy

Tried Eddie once quite sometimes ago. His skill is also quite ok.

He is the most mature male therapist that I have tried so far, maybe in his late 40.

Definitely he is not my type, I prefer younger guys.

His price is also reasonable and he might give you a big surprise apart from his massage service. :lol::lol::D

Too bad I don't appreciated cos I not into all these... hahaha

Bro Cool sound like you more "hiong" ,wild , than me... hahaha :P

Overall Both Eddie and Kenny worth trying. ( Skill is there and Rate is reasonable )Eddie - 9009 4300

Kenny - 9789 5140.

He is the most mature male therapist that I have tried so far, maybe in his late 40.

His price is also reasonable and he might give you a big surprise apart from his massage service. :lol::lol::D

Overall Both Eddie and Kenny worth trying. ( Skill is there and Rate is reasonable )Eddie - 9009 4300

Kenny - 9789 5140.

Well,

I really dun mind if the massage comes with extra happy endings.

:P

anyone visit this paul lim at Bedok. Hendry I see that you added him into your list, got field report ? you also added this Frank, you recommend him too.

Mr Paul Lim's skill would rate him 4/5, strong yet not too vigorous, he would always ask u wheather u can withstand the pressure and will adjust accordingly to your level of comfortable.

most worthwhile is $30 only and end with "Happy Ending", another bonus is after the massage he will help you at the shower to scrub off the oil at your back, all this personal touch without ask you for extra charge.

Mr Paul Lim 92385100

Enjoy! :whistle:

Mr Paul Lim's skill would rate him 4/5, strong yet not too vigorous, he would always ask u wheather u can withstand the pressure and will adjust accordingly to your level of comfortable.

most worthwhile is $30 only and end with "Happy Ending", another bonus is after the massage he will help you at the shower to scrub off the oil at your back, all this personal touch without ask you for extra charge.

Mr Paul Lim 92385100

Enjoy! :whistle:

Hi, mind to advise paul's stats pls. Thank you

Guest massagefetish

Paul's massage not dat fantastic. He dun give happy ending to evrybody especially the chubs, he just anyhow done his massage for them, so make ur own choice, dun be misled!

wow,then how,who to believe,though i am tone fit but i don't into special service or sure need to have happy ending,else i rather go sauna,i more into Massage skill,i like guys that have strengeth not soft soft type,i can't try every massure right?Anyone can help or give advice which giving good massage with decent price?Think will try Eddie & kenny first,any who is good too?Thanks :D

Is Eddie PLU or what? I thot he str8. He give happy ending, meh? :huh:

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Kenny - 9789 5140.

Thanks Ilovecuteguy.

Your recommendation was GREAT.

Tried Kenny few days back with a straight friend.

Not disapointed, his massage was good. Even my straight friend praised him alot after the massage session.

Unfortunatelt, he don't allow me to stay in his place to wait for my friend after I finished my session.

Next, I will try Eddie. (Seem your recommendation can be trusted, unlike other recommendation.. exaggeration :whistle: )

Keep it up and share with us on others that are good.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IloveCUTEguy

Happy to hear that you have a wonderful session with Kenny. hahaha :lol:

So jealous... Unlike me have a poor massage by a home base guy in the west last week.

This forum is for us to share our view and opinion. Sure will update you if I happen to come across any who is good.

Hope you enjoy the next session with Eddie too. :clap:

So jealous... Unlike me have a poor massage by a home base guy in the west last week.

This forum is for us to share our view and opinion. Sure will update you if I happen to come across any who is good.

Maybe u can share which massuer you went to so we know that he's lousy and won't go.

This type of thing must share info mah. Or just give your experience and we judge for ourselves whether its god or not.

Home Based Massage Field Report : Chris / Marine Crescent

Called my usual masseurs but because it was last minute, they were already booked.

I decided to try this masseur Chris who is operating out of his flat in Marine Crescent (a few stops from Marine Parade Library). Chris,Chinese,33; he described himself as "lean bod, strong hands" with 8 years of massage experience.

When I reached Chris's flat, I was pleasantly surprise. He had obviously invested money to decorate his flat. The sitting room has a very nice ambiance and very neat. It immediately gave me confidence that this guy is not a fly-by-nite masseur out to make a quick buck.

The massage was done in his room on a sturdy massage bed. Room was air con and comfortable. Chris has a lean bod and a tattoo on his left chest. In casual chat he said that he goes to the gym 3-4 times a week.

Chris does fusion style massage and as he said, it is more on the "hard side". He started on my back, soon he climbed on my buttocks and utilizing his knee and fingers knead my body using his full body weight. That was just the beginning, soon he was standing and in various positions, leveraging his body weight. (Guys, it is massage positions - think straight !!!) This guy is most innovative in the many positions he uses for massage. Stretching my hands and limbs , lifting them, folding them, resting your legs on his laps etc etc, you can see that he is really making an effort and earning his dollars the real hard way. In fact he claims that for most of the positions, he invented himself.

Chris also uses several massage aids (eg Back Roller etc) to do your body and neck. I have seen some of them in shops but it is the first time I have experienced them been incorporated into the massage routine so nicely.

I have a full one hour of stretching and massage. The guy definitely earned his money.

For guys who like your massage hard, I recommend Chris; he is value for money. It is also refreshing to try someone who is so innovative with so many styles and ways to massage you. Just that he needs to smile more :)

$50 for an hour of massage. Value for money.

Tel : 9479 6102

Called my usual masseurs but because it was last minute, they were already booked.

I decided to try this masseur Chris who is operating out of his flat in Marine Crescent (a few stops from Marine Parade Library). Chris,Chinese,33; he described himself as "lean bod, strong hands" with 8 years of massage experience.

When I reached Chris's flat, I was pleasantly surprise. He had obviously invested money to decorate his flat. The sitting room has a very nice ambiance and very neat. It immediately gave me confidence that this guy is not a fly-by-nite masseur out to make a quick buck.

The massage was done in his room on a sturdy massage bed. Room was air con and comfortable. Chris has a lean bod and a tattoo on his left chest. In casual chat he said that he goes to the gym 3-4 times a week.

Chris does fusion style massage and as he said, it is more on the "hard side". He started on my back, soon he climbed on my buttocks and utilizing his knee and fingers knead my body using his full body weight. That was just the beginning, soon he was standing and in various positions, leveraging his body weight. (Guys, it is massage positions - think straight !!!) This guy is most innovative in the many positions he uses for massage. Stretching my hands and limbs , lifting them, folding them, resting your legs on his laps etc etc, you can see that he is really making an effort and earning his dollars the real hard way. In fact he claims that for most of the positions, he invented himself.

Chris also uses several massage aids (eg Back Roller etc) to do your body and neck. I have seen some of them in shops but it is the first time I have experienced them been incorporated into the massage routine so nicely.

I have a full one hour of stretching and massage. The guy definitely earned his money.

For guys who like your massage hard, I recommend Chris; he is value for money. It is also refreshing to try someone who is so innovative with so many styles and ways to massage you. Just that he needs to smile more :)

Tried Chris some times back.

During my massage session, he talked too much.

He can goes on telling you stories.

Unfortunately, out of courtesy, I cannot stop him from talking.

The worst thing is that he "hard-sell" a slimming programme and claimed that people have lost weight.. and can go on ' commenting' about your built..

Yes.. i do admit.. my bod is not as lean as his... not as firm as his..

and i am working hard on it ...

Anyway, if anyone of you like to visit him and prefers a quiet moment..

Please do not be shy to tell him..(I regretted for not expressing myself).

By the way, he did 'ask for a tip, if u wants happy ending'.

This is my part of the experience....

His price is also reasonable and he might give you a big surprise apart from his massage service.  :lol:   :lol:   :D

Too bad I don't appreciated cos I not into all these...  hahaha

Kenny - 9789 5140.

Thanks Ilovecuteguy.

Your recommendation was GREAT.

Tried Kenny few days back with a straight friend.

Not disapointed, his massage was good. Even my straight friend praised him alot after the massage session.

Unfortunatelt, he don't allow me to stay in his place to wait for my friend after I finished my session.

Next, I will try Eddie. (Seem your recommendation can be trusted, unlike other recommendation.. exaggeration :whistle: )

Keep it up and share with us on others that are good.

Thanks.

Hi Happy

Pl tell me more about Kenny, or send me his contact no. Thanks

Guest IloveCUTEguy

The worst thing is that he "hard-sell" a slimming programme and claimed that people have lost weight.. and can go on ' commenting' about your built..

Hi Rain,

wow... sound like mental torture by Chris. :blink:

Is he cute? :D

How about his massage skill?

Thanks

Hi Rain,

wow... sound like mental torture by Chris. :blink:

Is he cute? :D

How about his massage skill?

Thanks

Hi IloveCUTEguy

Well.. I will have to agree with HendryTan on his massage skill.

The massage is fusion and I believes Chris has a tendancy to 'modify' his routine depending on the person whom he served at the moment.

However, i am very sure that i 'missed out' nor receivng any 'massage aids during the session.

As to whether he is cute, well.. i have to say not in my type.

But perhaps to some, he may seems cute or at least the tattoo is sexy though...

Nevertheless, my guts tell me he expects tips after the whole thing...and if you don not.. he will 'offers happy endings for a minimum tips'. In any cases, you just can not 'tip' him since he already expressed himself... :angry:

Guest IloveCUTEguy

Maybe u can share which massuer you went to so we know that he's lousy and won't go.

This type of thing must share info mah. Or just give your experience and we judge for ourselves whether its god or not.

I got it from the recommendation list.

Can't say he is lousy cos is in the list.

Just can say not to what I looking for.

He claimed he got many years experience.(Redhill area)

Massage is on the floor.

Simply some pressing and rubbing.

He got a habit of putting my hand near his private part. :D

Can tell he is more keen on doing others than giving good massage.

Is a nice guy but not to the extend of cute and huggable :yuk:

Cool, sure you will like him cos he is so eager to give happy ending. hahaha :D

The actual "touching" is less than a hour, the rest of the time will be spending on .... :angry:

By the way, 1.5 massage hour for $80+

And he did 'ask for a tip for happy ending'.

Overall, I dun enjoy. (personal opinion)

Charge is much higher than Eddie, skill can't even compare.

Next time, I better base on reliable source and spend smartly.

I got it from the recommendation list.

Can't say he is lousy cos is in the list.

Just can say not to what I looking for.

He claimed he got many years experience.(Redhill area)

Massage is on the floor.

Simply some pressing and rubbing.

He got a habit of putting my hand near his private part. :D

Can tell he is more keen on doing others than giving good massage.

Is a nice guy but not to the extend of cute and huggable :yuk:

Cool, sure you will like him cos he is so eager to give happy ending. hahaha :D

The actual "touching" is less than a hour, the rest of the time will be spending on .... :angry:

By the way, 1.5 massage hour for $80+

And he did 'ask for a tip for happy ending'.

Overall, I dun enjoy. (personal opinion)

Charge is much higher than Eddie, skill can't even compare.

Next time, I better base on reliable source and spend smartly.

Hi IloveCUTEguy,

Not sure who are you referring..

I had tried a masseur along Jalan Bukit Merah.

Had the same experience you have been through.

The masseur claimed he picked up the skill from a visual-disabled friend and been practise for a while.

The first thing when I stepped into his room, I can tell I will not enjoy the massage.

Well.. i just cant simply turn my back... :(

Then, he offered to scrub me in the shower for free..

While doing this, he just deliberately touch me and went down to his knees to 'kiss' even before the massage start.

I stopped him and put him on track.

Then the massage part, I will say it is like applying lotion to your body..

It was so disappointing..

The whole thing lasted less than 30 mins and the rest of the time.. you should know what..

At the end of the session, a 'door-gift' was given which was somthing unusual.

I did not return after that..

But I keep on receiving sms from him... :( :swear:

Perhaps I should PM you for some good recommendations...

Guest IloveCUTEguy
Hi IloveCUTEguy,

Not sure who are you referring..

I had tried a masseur along Jalan Bukit Merah.

Had the same experience you have been through.

The masseur claimed he picked up the skill from a visual-disabled friend and been practise for a while.

The first thing when I stepped into his room, I can tell I will not enjoy the massage.

Well.. i just cant simply turn my back... :(

Then, he offered to scrub me in the shower for free..

While doing this, he just deliberately touch me and went down to his knees to 'kiss' even before the massage start.

I stopped him and put him on track.

Then the massage part, I will say it is like applying lotion to your body..

It was so disappointing..

The whole thing lasted less than 30 mins and the rest of the time.. you should know what..

At the end of the session, a 'door-gift' was given which was somthing unusual.

I did not return after that..

But I keep on receiving sms from him... :( :swear:

Perhaps I should PM you for some good recommendations...

Hi Rain,

I got it from the main list here, is written as Jasen.

Walking distance from Redhill MRT.

Rain, you must be his type ...hahaha... :P:P:P

That's why he keep sms you and giving U "door gift". haha :D

Saw from the list got

David - Chay Yan Street, Tiong Bahru and Chris - Telok Blangah.

Are they OK?? I am not familiar to all these places, is it easy accessible?

Btw, are those masseurs stated in the main list voted by the committee??

Curious how Cool and you can become member ah? :(

Any joining fee or monthly fee?? :blink:

Rain, why dun you put your recommendation here.

So we care and share. :clap:

Yes, I tried the guy at Redhill before.

Waste of time and money. But I can confirmed that the masseur is not listed on the main list. It is one of those names mentioned along the track.

there is Bukit Merah James

there is RedHill Jasen

James of Bukit Merah gives door gifts and sms you often to go back. He is those "hang goat head, sell dog meat" type. gone one time but disappointed. a friend who like his type of service told me that Jame's mobile number went dead since early this month.

Jasen of RedHill massage is above average. quite relaxing. Just a tat expensive.

there is RedHill Jasen

James of Bukit Merah gives door gifts and sms you often to go back. He is those "hang goat head, sell dog meat" type. gone one time but disappointed. a friend who like his type of service told me that Jame's mobile number went dead since early this month. 

Jasen of RedHill massage is above average. quite relaxing. Just a tat expensive.

Dear Guest..

Bingo and spot on.. :clap:

there is RedHill Jasen

Dear Guest..

Bingo and spot on.. :clap:

Yes, I finally agreed.

Try him before, really like ur feeling. He talk too much and not feel his body is nice and sexy. Simple hj in the end, not enjoy.

Notice a growing number of new masseurs in the IRC.

Wld anyone care to check them out. keke

Fab

30+

incall Bedok

Francis

25+ Beng

Outcall

Gard

29+

incall Boon Keng/outcall

Joshua

25+