Male HQ

Places For Massage

how old is frank@tampines? could someone pls pm me his contact? Thanks! :)

start at the beginning of this Home Massage thread in blowingwind. there is a long list of massuers with their age and contact there. i think they regularly update that list. anyone got new masseurs to recommed.

Appreaciate if someone can arrange those masseur accordingly by the price they charge,so will be more convenient to those who are keen to try according their " needs " & how much they can afford

Thanks

Guest crap buster

What kind of stupid crap are u? Is this country so full of people that ask ask ask and don't contribute?

As it is, there are kind souls that have listed the massuers and u blo*ding S*B come along and can't even read through the list? You still need people to list them by price for u? Do you need us to arrange a limo to fetch you to the massuer?

F off!

Appreaciate if someone can arrange those masseur accordingly by the price they charge,so will be more convenient to those who are keen to try according their " needs " & how much they can afford

Thanks

If you read the first message in this massage thread, you will realised that the list of masseurs are sorted by prices from cheapest to most expensive. Patronize them according to what your wallet allows.

i think they regularly update that list. anyone got new masseurs to recommed.

Yes we update the list regularly when we have time.

My source of new masseurs are from readers and friends. Usually I will visit them anonymously and if they are OK, I will list them here. If they have unique features, I will even write a short review recounting the visit.

So sent in your recommendations to me via Private Message (PM) if you want the masseur to be listed.

Cheers !

Any mature chubby massager to recommend?

You might contact the following, info as shown below. He is mandarin speaking.

Name : Terry Teo (50+ yo)

Place : Clementi Flat

Facility : Private air-con room with proper massage bed

Rate : $30/hr

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

A few years ago, I used to go to Paul of Bedok for a massage and and backrub. For the first few times he was good but I noticed after a few times, his massage was not as good as the first few times. I even felt shortchanged. I stopped going since then. There's a Ken in Fortune Centre that gives quite an ok massage. Went there before CNY. Took up his promo of body scrub with massage at $100. Quite worth it but I don't think I can afford to have that very often  ;)  

Can describe Ken? Age + built appreciated B)

David from Tiong bahru had moved his business to 30a sago street.His shop name is dermx face body lab.went there and the place gas 3 rooms,shower room and a cosy frontage. heard from him that his business partner was a ex-dj name yang guang. very friendly envirnoment and they provide more services now.from his name card,he stated massage,facial,scrub,wrap,slimming,waxing,tattoo removal,embroidery,revitox,manhood therapy and make over.

Robin : ok but pressing too hard... instead of enjoying a nice massage, i am to endure the pain thru out the whole session. . :yuk: expensive + high tips for happy ending

Paul : ok but too soft.... always ask to have body scrub but not worth for it. :swear:

both have any muscular bod... any1 got some muscular massager to recommend ?? heard that David from tiong bahru is muscular too but how his service + happpy ending ??

both have any muscular bod... any1 got some muscular massager to recommend ?? heard that David from tiong bahru is muscular too but how his service + happpy ending ??

David from Tiong bahru had moved his business to 30a sago street.His shop name is dermx face body lab.went there and the place has 3 rooms,shower room and a cosy frontage. heard from him that his business partner was a ex-dj name yang guang. very friendly envirnoment and they provide more services now.from his name card,he stated massage,facial,scrub,wrap,slimming,waxing,tattoo removal,embroidery,revitox,manhood therapy and make over.

David massage is too hard..... pain :swear: and he is not muscular but more on flabby side :yuk:

how about any1 tried Rocky at near Bugis ?? heard that he is big stocky malay guy :whistle: what the charges & happy ending ?? PM me with details :P

David massage is too hard..... pain :swear: and he is not muscular but more on flabby side :yuk:

how about any1 tried Rocky at near Bugis ?? heard that he is big stocky malay guy :whistle: what the charges & happy ending ?? PM me with details :P

While browse this thread, I found this info in early page which you are looking for:

Name : Joe (540+ mly)

Place : haji lane

Facility : Private air-con room with proper massage bed

Rate : $50/hr

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

This morning while flipping the Sunday Times - Section 2, saw a long writeup and the picture of the blind massuer Tan Chiew Song or we call him Song. For old timers of BlowingWind, you would know that he is the one of the two blind masseurs that we discretely recommend from time to time.

Song has done massage for the last 10 years. He has received 6 months of training in Thailand and the last time I visited him, he was undertaking a certification course.

In fact Song was recommended to me indepenently by 2 members of this forum - Lunger and another reader who were both satisfied customers.

Why I say discretely recommend, is because he is STRAIGHT, we would not want to recommend reckless members to terrorise him especially since he is almost blind.

Therefore to the people who are looking for a GOOD and REAL massage, you can call him.

Name : Song (45yo)

Place : Tanglin Halt Drive Shop (5 min walk from CommonWealth MRT)

Facility : air-con shop house room (at the back) with proper massage bed

Rate : $50/hr

He is Straight so for the brudders here, please do not ask him for extras !!!

Do not take advantage of his blind handicap - keep your paws off him. Anyway, Song is a smart cookie.

If the extras are what you people are seeking, Song is the WRONG place.

I suggest look for alternatives from the list of masseurs on the first page of this thread.

I definitely recommend him!! I used to visit him but since Terry is closer to me in location and cheaper and I lost his contact at the same time, I chose Terry instead.

Mr Tan, as I would call him, is a professional who knows what he is doing. PLEASE DO NOT ask for extras.

Anyway, the last time I visit, he has a female partner and his room was split into 2. As such, it would be better as those who are tempted to ask for extras now really can't. :)

Thanks to all who provide information on masseurs.

Here is my list of fave masseurs - based strictly on massage skills:

1> Eric of Diamond Health Centre = 9.5/10

2> Both Mike and Gordon (Gordon and Mike of Tampines) = 9/10

3> Eddie Solomon of Hougang = 8.5/10

4> Seb of Pagoda Street = 8.5/10

5> Terry Teo of Clementi = 8/10

6> Peter of Marsiling = 8/10

7> Vernon of Diamond Health Center = 8/10

For rub-back skill, not too many have this and can only comment for :

1> Ah Yap of Diamond Health Center = 10/10 (approx 30 mins)

2> Benny of Badminton Hall = 8.5/10 (approx 12 mins)

May not be too fair to compare these 2 as Benny's session is short per the owners' requirement. Ah Yap has incorporated massage skills as well which makes it so enjoyable

Other than the above, I will not go back to the rest I have tried before.

I had earlier posted this in another forum and excuse me for reproducing it here (with some amendments).

First, let me thank all those who have been commenting on which masseurs are good and which short-change the customer. Having tried a few of those that had been recommended, I have come to the opinion that the massage experience is really very subjective, very personal

Barring those masseurs who have no skill whatsoever, most masseurs have acceptable skills. And some are truly very skilfull, but those are quite rare. However, I feel that both internal and external factors do affect one's experience.

First impressions count for alot. Whether the ambience is "spa-like" or messy or spartan, whether the room is clean and cool, with or without a massage bed (some masseurs say they prefer massaging low down on the floor so they use a mattress, which is fair eough as I once had an excellent massage at the spa at The Oriental Hotel in Bangkok, and the massage was done on a thick hard mattress on the teak floor). But I would draw a line at massage done on a soft bed. It's surely one of the most uncomfortable experience and I find it hard to beathe.

And of course, whether the masseur is your "type" or not.

Second, massage techniques differ according to the type - Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai, Indonesian, Tui-na, etc. Some are by nature "softer" and employing long strokes, others using accupressure and yet others lots of stretching and pulling. So if one is afraid of pain and strain then the stronger versions are not for you. And if like me who like a strong massage, the long stroking, aromatheraphy massages are not for me. Yet, one can still tell apart those who are skillful and are well trained and experienced from those who are either a greenhorn or who are not really interested in giving honest work.

Third, the expectation (or lack of it) of "happy endings". It all depends on your needs. I daresay many of us want the best of both worlds - a terrific massage and an equally great happy ending. But sometimes, when one is truly tired, an excellent massage is all that one needs.

Fourth, the mood that the masseur is in when you are there. While not making excuses for bad bahaviour (grouchy, rough manners, etc) masseurs are also human and do have their good and bad days. Of course, a true professional will not show his emotions, but how many think about such things?

Fifth, the customer's behaviour also affects the massage session. Masseurs have complained that they have had customers who only want sex and would molest them while they are trying to give a proper massage. That must piss off some of the masseurs who do not want to be treated like a piece of meat and are proud of their profession. They say that they do not mind giving "more" but it should be at the end of their session. Yes, the customer is not always right. So when the masseur is unhappy how good can his massage be?

So, my take is, to each his own preference and also what kind of rapport you have with your masseur. That can make a whole world of a difference. So don't be surprised that your experience wasn't as good as someone else's But then some have lower standards than yours and so there is really no accurate yardstick to use. :P:P:P

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

sorry Curious,do you think twice b4 you asking,hope no one answer his question,do you know this may cause alot of inconvenient to him not matter the answer Yes or Not?If next time you have this type of question,join as a member then personally PM those members that go Diamond to massage often & ask only if you really keen to go for his massage,else don't ask for fun & can be a serious matter to him hope you understand,we are adult,he not working for himself but for Diamond,remember

Guest Guest

hey guys,

Wow it seems like there are more masseurs in the irc :) . Anyone try them b4 ? Saw one just now by the nick of GARD. Is he good?

Guest Guest
hey guys,

Wow it seems like there are more masseurs in the irc :) . Anyone try them b4 ? Saw one just now by the nick of GARD. Is he good?

Gard's massage is not bad, have yet to try his manhood therapy, but he doesnt do extras. Lean body with average face. $32 massage without manhood therapy, $38 massage with manhood therapy. Place near boon keng mrt. 92703168

Tried Nicky of yishun today. Pleasant looking indonesian boy with tanned bod & HUGE dick. Was surprised by how strong he was considering he's quite small size. $50 for massage (nude massage & extras may be included for free). 97672989

Too bad both of these 20+ year olds dont hace nice places. As compared to Chris of Marine Crescent & Patrick of Bayshore. Both are 30+ year old & provide descent massages too

Guest Guest
hey guys,

Gard's massage is not bad, have yet to try his manhood therapy, but he doesnt do extras. Lean body with average face. $32 massage without manhood therapy, $38 massage with manhood therapy. Place near boon keng mrt. 92703168

Tried Nicky of yishun today. Pleasant looking indonesian boy with tanned bod & HUGE dick. Was surprised by how strong he was considering he's quite small size. $50 for massage (nude massage & extras may be included for free). 97672989

Too bad both of these 20+ year olds dont hace nice places. As compared to Chris of Marine Crescent & Patrick of Bayshore. Both are 30+ year old & provide descent massages too

How come yours only charge $32 for massage only cos I went last weekend and he charge me $35 for normal massage.

Seems like his price is not fixed for all times.

Guest virgin

want to try massage.. but scared.

First time.

Got any good place to recommend?

i prefer those public place one, not homes one.

I dun want the person to massage me to know that i am gay

:P

First time.

:P

if you dun want the person to massage you to know that you are gay, how would he know if u want a hj?

;););)

if u don't want any hj then go to those places tt dun do hj lar, eg oasis, hidden place, male therapist but to name a few. but these plsces are usually frequented by gay men, so there's a gd chance they'll suspect. ;););)

First time.

You can't stop people for thinking or talking about; if you are gay or not.

Sometimes, the more you try to cover up what you are, you end up letting people know what you really are.

Publice massage like those str8 joints which offers thai style massage or 万阳, which offers foot and body massage.

Then again, like what evian had mentioned, don't expect special or happy ending. Make sure your little bro don't give you away when you are having massage ok. :D

Guest Kamal

Hello all, would like to know if in Singapore have bodybuilder, muscular,mature massuer, i am vey keen on it.

TQ

KAM (KL) :clap:

Guest pardon me first

had tried Nick and his massage is good.

would like to try Gard -- and wonder, if there's happy ending?

regards.

ok, so where can i get massage by gay guys... in public?

i mean shopping centers etc...

Relaxy is in Fortune Centre but I have not tried it before. Was told that they have many masseur from Malaysia and a session will cost around $120++ Any details?

Ichiban at Roxy Square. Was there 1 year ago to meet a friend and understand that the cute, young chub masseur provides 'wonderful' service.

Guest Guest

Hi Henry ,

Thanks so much for the front page info. Notice that Frank revised his charge to $60 per session now instead of $50. :P

Relaxy is at Fortune Center??

:rolleyes:

There are 2 massage centres with same name, viz.

Relaxy Bathhouse at Smith Street (Chinatown)

Relaxy at Fortune Centre, personally I had been there long time ago, but I thought they changed management and unsure whether this massage ctr still excist?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hello all, would like to know if in Singapore have bodybuilder, muscular,mature massuer, i am vey keen on it.

Kam, you can try Eric, he is the bodybuilder, muscular, mature type. He was rated 1 by AnotherDay8 in earlier postings.

Here is my list of fave masseurs - based strictly on massage skills:

1> Eric of Diamond Health Centre = 9.5/10

2> Mike (part of Gordon and Mike of Tampines) = 9/10 [Have not tried Gordon]

3> Eddie Solomon of Hougang = 8.5/10

4> Seb of Pagoda Street = 8.5/10

5> Terry Teo of Clementi = 8/10

6> Peter of Marsiling = 8/10

7> Vernon of Diamond Health Center = 8/10

I've tried Eric, but not in Diamond. You would have to be a registered member befor anyone can send you a Private Message (PM).

Guest Guest_Warren
Hi Henry ,

Thanks so much for the front page info. Notice that Frank revised his charge to $60 per session now instead of $50

Yap he has revised it. Also, Lesile (Tiong Bahru) also has up his price from $45/hr to $50/hr

Guest Guest

Another guy w/o brain to think,if you working in the Spa & i asking on net whether you provide special service do you like it?This is consider public forum,so pls think b4 you ask,he's not working for his own but for Diamond :yuk:

Guest shychub

can anyone advise how old is eric from diamond? when is his off day? i refer to be touch ( :oops: ) by older mature masseur.

i always try vernon and i find his skill quite good. hence someone rate him 8.5. btw, when is his offday?? :P

Another guy w/o brain to think,if you working in the Spa & i asking on net whether you provide special service do you like it?This is consider public forum,so pls think b4 you ask,he's not working for his own but for Diamond 

Thanks Guest, I think it is right what you have written. I think some people are just down right insensitive. For that, I won't give out Eric's contact to Cool as punishment. :angry:

I think we have discussed all these (about happy endings & extras, etc.) in many earlier posting. We should respect the respective masseurs by not posting damaging stuff about them, as they are just trying to make a living.

Operating a home massage business is already breaching certain gov. rules. Why should we go on line and post on open forums about what they do or don't do, etc. when we can send each other Private messages (PM)? <_<

Personally, I like strong massage, so Eric's strength suits me. Anyway, for those who are looking for anything more than a good massage from Eric, please try somewhere else.

For those who are still keen after what I have written, please drop me a PM.

Disclaimer: I am not Eric nor am I trying to solicit business for him. Just a satisfied customer.

Guest Flight

Hi all

This is my first post (and being new, have not had the opportunity to go thru the WEALTH of excellent info) so forgive if this is NOT the first time pple have asked for this. I was wondering if there are any good masseurs based on JB (johor).

Thx in advance for your feedback

You might try Mark at Oceanic, Lucky Chinatown. He was once 'shower boy' cum masseur at V-Club and there he was known as 'Alan'.

I keep seeing the advert Touch Therapy on IS magazine each week but it doesn't say much about the services offered or the prices. Can anyone who has tried it before offer any insight? :lol::B)

Guest Guest

Hi All

It seems that there are more and more masseurs ads in irc nowaday. Tried one mature guy non-local (west side) not that good :( . Any of you guys try any of the new online masseurs?

Also any updates on those feature in the 1st page ? like price & skill :P

Cheers

Those masseurs advertised in irc, normally not well trained and it emphasized towards to 'extra service' as they wanna make a 'quick money'. Mostly twinks masseurs.

Guest LagiShy
can anyone advise how old is eric from diamond? when is his off day? i refer to be touch by older mature masseur.

i always try vernon and i find his skill quite good. hence someone rate him 8.5. btw, when is his offday?? :P

can anyone help me with my questions above? thanks a lot.

Fm wat I noe - late-30ish, big-strong built, clean-shaven and extremely friendly :clap:

Don't shy to give review later ok? :ph34r:

Guest Guest_Warren

hello....irc massuers tend to be more for fun lah.... ;)

norm massage is poor, outcall only. and if got inhouse, the house is norm house, no ambience type lor.....

i think more for those who want/need to pay for fun lah......

hello....irc massuers tend to be more for fun lah.... ;)

norm massage is poor, outcall only. and if got inhouse, the house is norm house, no ambience type lor.....

i think more for those who want/need to pay for fun lah......

You are right. I engaged one before thru IRC and the guy was more interested in 'extra service' rather than massage. If guys really wanna massage, pls see the list in page 1 of this thread :thumb:

CK and Eric of Diamond

I added Eric of Diamond to the BlowingWind Home-based Masseur List (HML) at the recommendation of some BW readers who PM me. (Hmm Home-based Masseur List and yet add Diamond ?)

I first tried Eric 1 or 2 years back at his Hougang residential flat. Very nice place. He is nice stocky and has a pleasant personality. Massage pretty OK. If memory serves me well, I believe he does swedish massage with some fusion strokes.

I understand Eric nowadays work at Diamond. Seek him out if you like a nice stocky bear to massage you.

Another masseur at Diamond is CK. An acquaintance said that I must try CK. However when I first saw CK over the Diamond counter, I hesistated for a while. CK is a super CHUB, I estimate that he is 150kg, waist 50 and 40yo. Anyway I went ahead and did not regret.

CK does Chinese Tuina massage (10 years experience). Massage is on the strong side and as he already forewarn, may be a bit painful (Tell him to use less strength if you are scare of pain or new to massage). For people who likes hard massage, CK is a good find. He does a lot of finger press on the accupunture points and I physically felt better during the week. I have since returned several more times. Only constraint is that he appears only on Monday at Diamond.

All masage in Diamond are done in spacious private aircon rooms with proper massage beds and clean towel.

Price : $55/hour including the use of Diamond Sauna facility for the day

Place : Diamond Sauna