Male HQ

Places For Massage

Guest matured man massage

This is the report extracted regarding terry

Terry Teo - Clementi (Home Based)

From the old Forums http://p205.ezboard.com/fblowingwindfrm1.s...icID=1057.topic

men511953, (12/13/04 2:56 am)

massage by mature

Relaxe and massage by an experience and a fully qualified mature guy to gave you full satiafaction . Is only $30 an hour, Please feel free to call for an apponitment at 90170278

Lungker (12/14/04 11:50 am)

Massage I tried the massage.

Apparently the masseur's friend had posted the message for him.

Visited the masseur and this is my field report:

Place is a 3-room flat in Clementi. The second bedroom bedroom, which is air-conditioned, is coverted into a very cosy massage room with a brand new massage bed. The whole place is neat and clean.

The best thing about the place is it is private. Only you and the masseur is there.

The masseur is a friendly middle-age man, chunky and fleshy. More working class than white collar. He is a lot more comfortable with Mandarin and Hokkien.

His skills are good. He used to work at a massage place and will do out calls to customer's place and hotels.

The massage itself is good almost on par with the best that I have experienced.

If you want a reasonably priced massage by a middle-age man, try him. He is good.

HendryTan2001 (2/7/05 4:11 pm)

Re: massage by mature >Relaxe and massage by an experience and a fully qualified

> mature guy to gave you full satiafaction .

> Is only $30 an hour, Please feel free to call for an

> apponitment at 90170278

My third visit to Terry.

Terry is 51/2 yo. Slight stocky. Nice. If you like mature man, Terry is a good choice.

Walked from Clementi MRT to his flat and got there slightly sweating. He help dried me and we chatted instead as he advised me to cool down before the massage.

He has a nice quiet HDB flat where he converted one room for massage. He equipped it with a aircon and proper massage bed. Deco of the room is decent but could be improved.

Had a good relaxing massage and have a nice ending after the visit. The clock told me that I had spend way more than one hour for the massage proper but he did not complaint, did not rush neither he asked for more $.

All in $30. I tip him well as I think I enjoyed it well and I like his attitude of not been calculative.

Value for $. Highly recommended.

Guest Shy bear

Hello Moon,

What is the decriptions of the masseur who is at Pagoda that massage u? So that I know who to request for when I visit him. Your encountered seems very kinky to me. By the way, what is your stats too? As I can know if I have the same stats as u, and the masseur will want to do more on me. So kinky.

well... i am 166 73. Although we might have the same build but we might not have the same face. :) Good luck to you. There is 2 body masseur there, The one i used is JXXX. Good luck to u.

Guest Stockychub

Moon,

Read your message. Wow, you meant the one massage you is JXXX? And he wanted you enter with his tool? So far I had been massage by him and he never been so. The most he did, he gave me hj. So did he naked himself in front of u? Or let u blow him? Hmm.. I will like that too. Heheheheh... Afterall, his massage is the best that I have been to. I strongly recommend.

his massage is above average lah... not the best still.

He was wearing short when massaged me, he took his tool out. i dun blow for stranger. But when he jo me, i holding on his tool. Not very big though, around 5 only.

he easily sleep when massage me, may be due to his heavy weight? I was having the massage session in his old shop at lucky chinatown, dun have any shower facility, so sometimes not very comfortable also when u go back with sticky body. (i mean the cream or oil he used, not the one u think of) hahahaa... :D

Your description of the Pagoda masseur makes him sound like someone with an atttitude. I'm surprised you still recommend him B)

he not attitude lah, he know what he is doing. Anyway he is the boss.

Guest Stockychub

Moon,

I been few times for his massage, but he never take out his tool wor. Maybe can you describe the whole session of your massage with him and how u made him took out his tool? or under what situation that he take out his tool? when he take out, he took off his boxers too? hmm....very hot now. I want a MASSAGE by him. Please share your experiences.....thanks.

Kerbee is right.

I think he realy likes me, that's why he did a little extra beyond what a masseur should do.

The first time i went there, when he rub on my ass, i moan a little, and rise up my butt a little, and he told me i have a great butt, round and fair, so he massage there a little longer.

He massage quite rough on my butt, he know i like heavy pressure, so the harder he massage, i moan a little louder. Of course, that time is around 9pm, not many ppl out there already.

May be i was horny, so i dun feel the pain when he was so rough, only after i shot, then i find it a little pain, and when i went home shower, i can feel that certain area a little tear.. :-( We always like that, when horny, all the pain seem like joy to us, but when shot already, everything also back to normal.

But overall i quite enjoy it lah.

Guest Shy bear

Hi all,

This topic is getting more hotter. Can anyone who patronized the masseur share their experiences and moments with us? If this masseur really can do such service, then I will want to try it out in the near future. Cheers.

Guest Flabby_uncle

Hello everyone,

I read on the topic and would like to say something as I did also patronised this particular masseur.

I was recommended by a friend to me and so I pay a visit to him one fine day.

This masseur got a friendly and warm smile and greeted with polite. He makes me feel very homely the moment I entered the shop. I asked for him to massage me as my friend said that he is good. As for me, I will still choose him because he is my type too. *shy to say that*

I went in the room and he asked to relax and undressed myself. I did so and left my boxers on. When he came back, he told me that it was fine too if i prefer to remove my boxers and I did as what he said. I noticed that he was wearing boxers too and the session started. He strength is strong and I like it. And his breathing was hard at times when he needed more strength as I am big guy. During the process, we chatted. He really can bring alot topic on conversations. The moment came when he asked me to turn as to massage the front of me. I felt so shy because my manhood was hard. I looked at him and he smiled back. I brought out courage and asked him,"Am I your type?" He smiled as not to make me feel bad and replied,"My type is smaller built than you." I got his replied and of cos I am angry because everyone got his own type. After such, he still massage me. At the end of the session, I dressed up and I told him,"Thanks for the massage. I will be great if u can just release me just now." He was so shy and smiled back,"Ermm...if you request just now,helping you a hand is not an issue." Hearing this, I was so happy and angry with myself for not asking it just now. I paid and then bit goodbye.

I went back there the next day. He handjob me. I was happy after that session. *so shy to say that*

Hello everyone,

<I brought out courage and asked him,"Am I your type?" He smiled as not to make me feel bad and replied,"My type is smaller built than you." I got his replied and of cos I am angry because everyone got his own type. After such, he still massage me. >

Sorry, typo mistake.... I meant "of cos, I am not angry......" hahaha.....how can I be angry. Cheers to all.

Moon,

Wow, he entered u? or how your butt tear? This is so kinky!

he didn't enter me lah, my butt tear becos he rub it very rough, like very hungry like that.

;)

So wat type of guys this massure prefer? young?stocky/lean?

hahhahah..........seem he very okie at least a hj he oso do.........duno he got body check himself regularly anot........

Meaning if his type can touch his tool?not his type cannot touch i suppose.........

cheers.....

i dunno if he go regular check up or not, for ppl who touch so many private parts a day, he better be.

kerbee, this apply to you as well, If the person is not your type, will u let him touch your tool? ahhahaa

Guest Flabby_uncle

Moon,

So happy for you. If I am his type, I will so happy to visit him every week. LOL. Just too bad that I am too flabby and big for him. He is cute.

Guest Stocky chub
hahhahah..........seem he very okie at least a hj he oso do.........duno he got body check himself regularly anot........

Meaning if his type can touch his tool?not his type cannot touch i suppose.........

Hi kerbee,

Pls dun jump into "suppose" kind of conclusion or mis-leadings....

and Moon said that this applies to you too, "to go for checkup?" why u need one? Are u???? err...... hahaha....

See? the way I end my message is what I called mis-leadings... you dun like that too right? So, give a thought when u reply here. Thanks.

Guest Flabby_uncle

Hey Stocky chub,

Cool cool cool. Dun get to fire up though.

Kerbee10,

To what I think, Stocky chub is right as one should not mislead others in the way of their replies. And he pointed out a good example that applied on u. Its fine for you to say anything here in this forum, but asked back yourself if these remarks is on u. The pinch, no one likes. Cheers to all.

Hello everyone,

I read on the topic and would like to say something as I did also patronised this particular masseur.

I was recommended by a friend to me and so I pay a visit to him one fine day.

This masseur got a friendly and warm smile and greeted with polite. He makes me feel very homely the moment I entered the shop. I asked for him to massage me as my friend said that he is good. As for me, I will still choose him because he is my type too. *shy to say that*

I went in the room and he asked to relax and undressed myself. I did so and left my boxers on. When he came back, he told me that it was fine too if i prefer to remove my boxers and I did as what he said. I noticed that he was wearing boxers too and the session started. He strength is strong and I like it. And his breathing was hard at times when he needed more strength as I am big guy. During the process, we chatted. He really can bring alot topic on conversations. The moment came when he asked me to turn as to massage the front of me. I felt so shy because my manhood was hard. I looked at him and he smiled back. I brought out courage and asked him,"Am I your type?" He smiled as not to make me feel bad and replied,"My type is smaller built than you." I got his replied and of cos I am angry because everyone got his own type. After such, he still massage me. At the end of the session, I dressed up and I told him,"Thanks for the massage. I will be great if u can just release me just now." He was so shy and smiled back,"Ermm...if you request just now,helping you a hand is not an issue." Hearing this, I was so happy and angry with myself for not asking it just now. I paid and then bit goodbye.

I went back there the next day. He handjob me. I was happy after that session. *so shy to say that*

hi

it sounds very interesting and kinky....but i am a bit confused as to which masseur that you are talking about...ha...ha...sorry, i am just a bit blurred loh...

can you email me more details where is the place, name of the shop, charges,

and name of the masseur... i thought of looking for him on this coming public holidays!

my email address: alvin_700@yahoo.com.sg

thank you and cheers!

:clap: alvin

Guest Flabby_uncle

Alvin,

I heard that his shop is now at 70A Pagoda Street, 2nd floor. The shop named not very sure, if not wrong it something "Axxxxxx". Not very familiar with the name. Charges now I am not sure because when I visited him was during the promotion period and it cost me $30 per hour and I tipped him $20. I forgot to ask his name but he has a moustache. And he is cute. Oh my oh my. Thinking of him now, I just feel Hxxxx again. Hehehehehe..... Cheers to all.

;)

Well did my statement sound misleading...? I personally feel, we should not disclose much about any massurer who provides "extra" or narrate too much on the event on the massage,what if he sees this, he might get angry about the whole issue...prehaps one should use pm to find out.....

Hmmm.........Its only my point of view.............and a concern to the rest......If it offended to someone reading then,I think i should apologise.......but think it at an another percepective........and you will know what i mean............

I personally went to check him out .........yes got moustache..he is at downstairs choing pple for massage......he saw me and he chio me.........but I did not patron him.......just walk pass..........

simple desription about him.....moustache,height ard 1.65,i think his weight is around 80kg.....complexion average.....he got a young mid chub with him when i walk pass him..........Heard a old bird say..from his knowlegde,there are 3 very hot massurer ard...one of them is terry,the other 2 is of the same name as peter,one lean, one slight chubby..anyone heard about that 2 Peter?

cheers

Alvin,

I heard that his shop is now at 70A Pagoda Street, 2nd floor. The shop named not very sure, if not wrong it something "Axxxxxx". Not very familiar with the name. Charges now I am not sure because when I visited him was during the promotion period and it cost me $30 per hour and I tipped him $20. I forgot to ask his name but he has a moustache. And he is cute. Oh my oh my. Thinking of him now, I just feel Hxxxx again. Hehehehehe..... Cheers to all.

thank you for your information! i think i should be able to find him....

though your experience with him is very interesting, i am not expecting much from him as long his massage is good! moreover, i think i am not his type too as i am very small built! only 1.63 and weigh 56 ... ha..ha..

i will look for him one of the days after work to try him out and share my experience with you guys!

cheers!

:thumb:

Guest Flabby_uncle

Alvin,

Nice to get your reply too. I will wait to read your experiences when you visited him. Due to heavy work load, I have not visit him for quite awhile.Need a good massage from him. *Ahh...* miss so much. Cheers to all.

:D

I did not patron Terry, just a frend told me about him as he knows him in person......think you can consult those that have patron him...heard my friend say he beng pattern......the services is extendable too......

Hi Keebe

He is in his early 50s stout , chinese educated...Beng type. provides fusion of Tuina, shiatsu and swedish oil style of massage. His place is clean and quiet. He stays alone at Clementi in a 3 room flat , so got privacy and discreet.

He is straight acting and give very strong massage. Quite a nice humble person. He only charge $30 for 60min session and normally he give more than 60mins. I have been to a number of homebased massage and his is really money worth. He give deep tissues strong massage. If you don't like strong massage, you may tell him if the strength is to strong or otherwise. Neverthe less is the same with all massuer.

I heard from him that he has got 3 years working for massage center and now he is doing on his own for a living. He is simple and no attitude problem. I have got a hard muscled body and when I first visited him, he did told me that it is very hard to massage my body and he needs to put in alot of strength and keep asking me if the strength of the massage is enough for me. I have been to a few other homebased massuers and find only his type of massage can really give me the depth of massage. Since then , I go regularly on weekly basis for the massage and also the price is not too expensive.

Guest Lonely chub

Hello everyone,

I had not been in here for awhile. I was surprised to see that a topic by me was inviting so many to get involved and shared experiences. I have noted down all the details for that moustache masseur. Should be ready to go and meet him for another wonderful time. Relaxing......wooo.....yes! Thanks all! I will update here when I have visited him.

Guest casaloma

Name : Gard(30+)

Place : Balestier

Facility : Private air-con room

Rate : $35/hr

Name : Joe (540+ mly)

Place : haji lane

Facility : Private air-con room with proper massage bed

Rate : $50/hr

hi casa, can tell me how Joe looks like ? he is 40+ right ?? how is the massage ??? thanks :D

Try joe two times,Joe is 30+, fit but not tane, manly look, but not goodlook. strong massage , and very hard tool.

Alvin,

Nice to get your reply too. I will wait to read your experiences when you visited him. Due to heavy work load, I have not visit him for quite awhile.Need a good massage from him. *Ahh...* miss so much. Cheers to all.

hi flabby uncle,

i went to the shop for massage yesterday and it was done by a younger guy who look straight to me. the massage is good and the price is reasonable but no happy ending! it is a very decent massage which he did not even accidentally touch my groin area! ha..ha...perhaps i look too decent too! am i?? ha..ha..

well, the staffs there are very friendly and warm!

guys, all should give a try and give them the support! they are shifting again soon!

flabby uncle,

can you send me a pvt email to tell me the name of the masseur that you tried

previously in this shop which is so kinky...ha..ha.. i am always so notti!

alvin

i had tried this Mature uncle in his 50s at Bedok North next to stadium,

his skill is great with strong pressure, only $30

his massage room is his personal gym room in his hdb 3 room flat,

very cozy n neat with aroma scents and dim lighting for comfort.

highly recomended

his name is Paul Lim , you have to speak mandarin or simple english when u call him, and he dont know how to sms reply if u sms him, so give him a call to make appt !

uncle Paul Lim's hp 92385100

Guest MASSAGElover

shud try this guy at Bt Timah shopping center. BobbyG 9187 2124. he works alone n has full spa facilities.... Balnese spa. He oso advertise here in BW as "handsstrong" and in yahhoo ads. Malay mix guy, think he is in his late 30's. very good deep-tissue n sensual strokes. he oso do tantric. I feel he is built like a fitness instructor, strong, very well spoken. went to him after 2 of my frenz went to him and wentt gaga over him. vry professional, i think he pretended not to noe my frenz so not risk talking abt them. saw him twice for 2-3 hr sessions, perhaps the best sessions I ever had. he really turned me to jelly........ :P . but be prepared to pay for his sessions :D

-----------Comment below Added by BW Moderator-----------------

The above posting share the same IP address as the advertisements made by "handsstrong" in our Biz & Services column. You guys go and figure out what this mean.

Thks BW moderator :thumb: :clap:

i notice he posted his advert 4 posting in a roll, but is the same ad with different title, sigh! why so kiasu and selfish? :angry: :swear: why not post the whole page better huh! <_< if is advertise free dont take avantage repeat so many times lah, let other have a space to post too, why must occupied so many repeated same content posting! selfish! :swear:

Guest Guest_guest

Fair comment regarding the adverts, and don't know why he needs to do his own 'advertorial'. But he does do a good body body massage, and his equipment is in very good condition!! :P

ps. I am not him!!

Fair comment regarding the adverts, and don't know why he needs to do his own 'advertorial'. But he does do a good body body massage, and his equipment is in very good condition!! :P

ps. I am not him!!

obviously our BW moderators and readers here are clever enough to tell what is the "tricks" befind this posting!...

*change a diffrent computer and the IP adress will be diffrent!

*ask some 1 else to make a posting

* just go to net cafe or lan games centre to make another posting!

simple! :ph34r:

we all are not just born yesterday ! :swear: