Male HQ

Places For Massage

After my post, I've got some enquiries on Eric. But how come no one post any feedback of their visit?

Anyway, in case anyone is injured due to sports, or have stiff body or muscle aches after vigourous exercise, I would like to recommend Vincent.

Vincent is someone which I will go when I have any sport related ailments. He is a qualified sport therapist with cert. Just for your info, he operates in Sengkang. He charge about $60 per hours. Definately not for those who are into C & H(cheap and happy) kind of massage.

Please PM me if you want his contact. Again, please do not ask me if he provides "happy ending", because I don't know and I won't ask.

Is it ok to have sex with the masseur after the massage? :unsure:

I was once given a BJ by him after the massage

Those masseurs advertised in IRC are towards to 'extra' rather than massage. You might try them :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest

i had tried eric, he uses long stroke, which i prefer, over the vibrating like massage. he also includes face massage which is like a point massage. he uses scented oil, not sure if they are aromatheraphy oil. he has nice muscular bod, but i find him a bit effem - this is a feeling more than actually him being effem.

i have no complaints in his massage, he asks what pressure i want and he is very accomodating. no, i did not ask for happy ending. just kept it professional.

Haha.. Guest, I think that is a good feedback for Eric. Well, he was quite surprised when I told him that you feel that he was effem. :huh:

Anyway, he is not offened by your comment. As for me, I think he is a softspoken person with no attitude and very professional. :)

I would certainly go back for his massage after my sport massage treatment with Vincent for my right shoulder. :thumb:

Vincent is someone which I will go when I have any sport related ailments. He is a qualified sport therapist with cert. Just for your info, he operates in Sengkang. He charge about $60 per hours. Definately not for those who are into C & H (cheap and happy) kind of massage.

N.B. : Those whom have sport injuries or aches and pain can PM me for Vincent's contact.

Hmm... I tried Patrick @ Bayshore... but only the facial since i was running out of time.

Overall not bad, nice and kind guy. The place very nice and music I like...Offered me a shower cos I told him I just came from work. Brought my doggie there he also dun mind( I'm workin as a pet groomer in the east)... He let my dog run ard and lie on the bed. My doggie accidently pissed and he willingly clean up for me.. Really caring... But haven tried the massage yet... any comments?

He looks very proffesional to me to give extras... but i think someone here says he does... aniwae its gonna be my 1st time... thinking of going back... but any reviews here? :D

I loved you from the first time I saw you. I love you now. I love you forever. There is no goodbye - only love.

I find Patrik's massage too light for my liking. He was kind to let me use his shower and generally he is a nice person to talk to with no air and good attitude.

Somehow during the massage, I get the feeling that he was trying to stimulate me. :unsure:

Ok. I admit, I was stimulated. But I wasn't interested in any extras, so I left it as that. When the massage was done, I changed, paid and left. I most probably won't go back to him.

Give me Eric, Terry (clementi) and Vincent anytime for a good massage. :thumb:

Guest Tryer
I find Patrik's massage too light for my liking. He was kind to let me use his shower and generally he is a nice person to talk to with no air and good attitude.

Somehow during the massage, I get the feeling that he was trying to stimulate me. :unsure:

Ok. I admit, I was stimulated. But I wasn't interested in any extras, so I left it as that. When the massage was done, I changed, paid and left. I most probably won't go back to him.

Give me Eric, Terry (clementi) and Vincent anytime for a good massage. :thumb:

Hi Gachi,

I keep getting mixed review abt Terry....can you be so kind to clarify?

Heard he's kind of soft, average in skills, but very "keen-to-please". How's ur review abt his massage session?

Thanks

Here are my report for Terry (Clementi)

Room for massage : Yes

Massage bed : Yes

Towels : Clean

Shower : Allowed

Ambiance : Average

Massage Skill : Above average

Face Massage : Yes

Treating of problem areas : Yes

Pressure : Soft to hard (upon request)(Depends on how many customer he had done)

Time : Always exceed time

Attitude : Very good (Not calculative)

Service : Very good (generous with herbal/barley, etc. drinks after massage)

Price : Very affordable, at @$30

Value for $ : Yes

Additional Remarks : Good conservationist, but if you dun want to talk, just keep quiet. The only problem for me is the location, too far from town, and need to walk or take feeder bus in.

Overall rating : :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Terry to me is above average. I've been to his place quite many times.

:thumb: = Try at your own risk

:thumb: :thumb: = Could be better

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: = Above Average

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: = Good!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: = Excellent!

Nb: The above is purely on reviews of their massage service and nothing more.

Guest Guest

I agree with the review.. the location is indeed far but I still travel all the way from Hougang as Terry does provide above average service

Hi Harylok,

I've tried both of them recently. Rocky's technique is harder and definitely more TCM than swedish. It's kind of tui-na if I'm not wrong. The end result of my first visit is redden back as he said it's due to clot "qi". Also, if you game enough, should try his man-hood therapy. I've not done it before and was kind of facinated by the touch. That aside, the house he used for his practice is not very conducive. It's a typical chinese family home with cloths haning outside of the common toilet. The room he used is pack full of cupboards of mechandise. Though he dim the light and try to make it as pleasant as he can, I still don't like to ambient. I would say, skill wise 4/5, place wise 2/5.

Sam's technique is towards a bit more erotic. He will give long strokes on the back and conveniently let his fingers stroke down all the way to the back of your balls at times. Overall, I don't quite feel my muscle are being completely relief after the session. His place however is quite nice and it's typical bachelor pad as he live there alone. He is using mattress on the floor instead of the usual therapy bed. I would give him 3.5/5 for his skill and 3.5/5 for the place.

Hope this help.

Agree with you.

Sam's massage wasn't strong enough for me. He is more like touching than massaging. I dun feel being massaged at all after that. His place us however quite nice and his attitude is friendly too.

But I still need a strong massage.

Name : Sam (30+ yo)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Flat

Rate : $38/hr

Here are my report for Terry (Clementi)

Well. Clementi is far for some and it is very relative for those who staying in Changi, Punggol etc, as I am staying in West Coast/Clementi then that is not far lah. There is a short cut from MRT station to Terry's block and only those who staying around there known.

Guest Guest
Terry to me is above average. I've been to his place quite many times.

:thumb: = Try at your own risk

:thumb: :thumb: = Could be better

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: = Good!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: = Above Average

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: = Excellent!

Nb: The above is purely on reviews of their massage service and nothing more.

terry seems to be the favourite masseur among the mature uncles in this forum

a comment on your naming

3 is good

4 is above-average

5 is excellent

i think usually good is better than above-average

want to change your 3 and 4

I don't know about the others, but Terry is popular with me because of his attitude.

He is not pushy. He is sensitive enough to know that all I want is a good massage for a tired body without me saying so. He is friendly and chatty but knows when to shut up and let me snooze while he eases the aches away.

He doesn't rush through the session and would pay special attention to the spots that I say are troubling me. That said, he frequently exceeds the appointed one hour. I tried to pay him a bit more for the extra time taken but he would refuse.

He is one of the few masseurs who would offer a drink - and he usually brews them himself. When I arrive we would chat for a bit, it's not "quick get ready 'cos you gotta be out of here in an hour".

His massage room is clean, the floor is clean, the towels are clean, the room smell nice although it does look a bit worn out, but that's not an issue. And imporantly for me, he has a sturdy massage bed.

The oil he uses is light and he takes the trouble to wipe it off after the session is over. I seldom need to shower after the massage.

There may be better skilled masseurs around, but at $30 for all of the above, I think he has no equal.

By the way, it's only a 7-8 minute walk from the mrt station to his place and even less when you take bus no. 7 which has a bus stop near his place.

:thumb: :thumb:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest middleage

Just 2 cents worth of comments of Terry - thought his massage was only OK and I was really surprised to see the 'fantastic' feedback from a number of posts..goes to show different folks different strokes..my favorite stays with Eddie in Hougang..think you know a professional when you have tried one.. :)

Guest Guest

yes. tried adryan at woodlands a couple of times.

very sensual massage and he offer sensual shower before the massage. (he will shower with you and stimulate you very well)

his massage style quite fusion and he does manhood massage (i think its painful). he (read naked) will use his body to massage you and definitely help you realease all those pent up stress in your body

if anyone is game can give it a try.

Guest Guest_rain

very sensual massage and he offer sensual shower before the massage. (he will shower with you and stimulate you very well)

his massage style quite fusion and he does manhood massage (i think its painful). he (read naked) will use his body to massage you and definitely help you realease all those pent up stress in your body

dear guest,

i cannot imagine a body to body massage.. can elaborate ?

also what is adryan statistics ?

thank you..

mm....how much does he charge and wat his contact ?

He is friendly and chatty but knows when to shut up and let me snooze while he eases the aches away.

Just to add on that Terry is more comfortable to have conversation in Mandarin rather in English, although he able to speak English.

terry seems to be the favourite masseur among the mature uncles in this forum

a comment on your naming

3 is good

4 is above-average

5 is excellent

i think usually good is better than above-average

want to change your 3 and 4

Thanks Guest, I've made the change after consider your suggestion. I think that is a good suggestion.

I don't know about the others, but Terry is popular with me because of his attitude.

He is not pushy. He is sensitive enough to know that all I want is a good massage for a tired body without me saying so. He is friendly and chatty but knows when to shut up and let me snooze while he eases the aches away.

He doesn't rush through the session and would pay special attention to the spots that I say are troubling me. That said, he frequently exceeds the appointed one hour. I tried to pay him a bit more for the extra time taken but he would refuse.

He is one of the few masseurs who would offer a drink - and he usually brews them himself. When I arrive we would chat for a bit, it's not "quick get ready 'cos you gotta be out of here in an hour".

His massage room is clean, the floor is clean, the towels are clean, the room smell nice although it does look a bit worn out, but that's not an issue. And imporantly for me, he has a sturdy massage bed.

The oil he uses is light and he takes the trouble to wipe it off after the session is over. I seldom need to shower after the massage.

There may be better skilled masseurs around, but at $30 for all of the above, I think he has no equal.

By the way, it's only a 7-8 minute walk from the mrt station to his place and even less when you take bus no. 7 which has a bus stop near his place.

I just hope that everyone do up a good Massage Report (MR) in point form rather than long essay.

Dragonrider, how about a point form MR

It would certainly helps those who want to get immediate info.

What do you think?

Guest Maytry

Thanks for reviews on Terry :clap:

I must say I've gotten poor reviews abt him in the past - fm a few trustable sources. But now, maybe he has improved.

Wld really like to try him ....but juz 1 concern, how wld u rate him in behaviour - macho/manly type or the opposite!? :unsure:

Guest Guest

Well he is in his 30s, smooth body. average build. Uncut. Avg tool.

Body 2 Body massage...basically u get the pressure as well as the pleasure. He will see how you are adapting to sensual massage and adjust how much to give. haha

You can highlight the problem area to him and he will spend additional time on it. He will usually work from shoulder to ur leg. then both your arm. Turn over and he will work on your leg (incorp very basic foot reflex), arm, chest, stomach, nipple and groin area. Which he will end it with a BJ or HJ. I always opt for HJ.

I hope that helps...

Guest Guest_rain
Wld really like to try him ....but juz 1 concern, how wld u rate him in behaviour - macho/manly type or the opposite!? :unsure:

Well.. think that should be a guideline only.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Each of us has different level of expections.

You just gotta to try to klnow if he is the best amongst the rest..

I have to admit that rates is attractive enough alone on the fact getting a good massage.

So why bother with one's manly/macho type ?

Guest Guest_Rain

Thanks Guest..

One of my friend was telling me that body to body massage is actually using the buttock to massage ...? Is that true ?

One of my friend was telling me that body to body massage is actually using the buttock to massage ...? Is that true ?

Yes, you are right. I did before in one of massage centre in KL, the guy used his 'buttock' to massage and once a while his dick would touch your body and this made you 'high'. You have to choose maxsseur with big buttock would be better then :lol:

Guest Guest_Rain

So a big and firm one will be stimulating.. :D

Got your point..

Just kidding .. hope he will not use that to 'bury' one's face .. :lol:

Which Terry r u referring too ? The Terry at Clementi is about 50+ and chubby and don't think he provide body to body massage

I also don't think that Terry will provide such service (body to body), first he is chubby type, maybe the customer would feel too heavy to take his weight. Secondary, to have body to body massage, it should be done on floor mattress and Terry does his massage on elevated massage bed.

Guest Guest_avquda

I have tried Adryan massage in Wlands with full package include body scrub and there go with body to body massage. Charge at $80 for 90 mins. I rate massage 4/10, enviromen 4/10 , scrub 3/10 . I have never repeat his services as i think it is not worth paying $80. :smokin:

Guest Guest_avquda
Can someone share the differences between a tantric and tantra massage ..?

If i am not wrong both are the same. this massage is totally naked both the therapist and client. It's like a sensual touch like feathering but feel very relax without any pressure. They even use chicken feather to stroke you and make you feels errr..... i really can explain here. You guys may try for yourself. This is what called Tantric massage. hee... :clap:

Guest Guest

www.dtouch72.com

u can check out his rates posted online and see his picture. contact info all there.

well...i would rate him as manly.

adryan definitely didnt use his buttock to massage u nor bury ur face in it and yes u definitely get to feel his dick in your hand or some part of your body. you will feel high.

he will shower with you, scrub for you (i rate 4/10 for scrub and 7/10 for sensual shower) haha reason being that i have to stand to enjoy the scrub.

of course as to whether it worth or not worth i guess it up to individual.

i would give 6/10 for environment and 7/10 for massage / happy ending and his friendliness.

however end of the day, this is just my personal opinion and if anyone curious just give it a try, experience for urself.

hee...hee.. :D

Guest Guest_Rain
Can someone share the differences between a tantric and tantra massage ..?

If i am not wrong both are the same. this massage is totally naked both the therapist and client. It's like a sensual touch like feathering but feel very relax without any pressure. They even use chicken feather to stroke you and make you feels errr..... i really can explain here. You guys may try for yourself. This is what called Tantric massage. hee... :clap:

Hi avquad,

Any idea where to get one ? hee..hee..

Wouldn't you feel ticklish with the feathers ?

Guest Guest
Hi avquad,

Any idea where to get one ? hee..hee..

Wouldn't you feel ticklish with the feathers ?

So far i have not seen any in SG. You can try with the feather yourself and feels the sensation. Ha ha :clap:

Guest Guest_Guest69

I go along in favour of Adryan! He's friendly, gives a good scrub & good massage, doesn't rush you. Place is relaxing, I always come away feeling very satisfied!

Guest Guest_Rain
I go along in favour of Adryan! He's friendly, gives a good scrub & good massage, doesn't rush you. Place is relaxing, I always come away feeling very satisfied!

Looks like mixed reviews..

perhaps like to share your experience ?

Guest Guest_Guest69

I just did! It's not fair to go into too much detail on an open forum, but the body-body concept is very warm and welcoming. He's friendly, not over-chatty, confident and makes you feel relaxed. Low-level bed, just enough oil to allow a good 'slip' and pressure according to your pleasure! Leaves you to relax for a bit at the end before you take another shower. :clap: I'll go back again because there's no haggling, no hard sell, and nobody else there. Much more fun than going to a health centre!

Robin in Tampines... his service is getting bad to worst.... most time he will rush through the whole process; picking up calls or sms or simply just massage to quickly send you off :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ... and he charge very expensive even w/o happy ending :swear:

Appreciate if you can provide the contact of Adryan !

Thanks.

i mainly need massage for my back cause i injured it last year.. sports related injury and it frequently gets stiff

used to go to sports council for physio cause it was free for me.. but after reading all the posts i'm thinking of going to one of those guys mentioned.. but i'm confused after reading all the reviews >_<

Guest Guest

you can find out more about his services and contact @ www.dtouch72.com

:D

with regards robin of tampines, yes i do have the same sentiment. been to his place 3x. first time was kinda rush as he mentioned that he have nxt appt. second time he was busy with sms and phone call. it just so disturbing and spoils the relaxing mood. third time is still alright. of course he gave me a good happy ending.

overall i would enjoy his massage and Robin, if you are reading this I do hope you will try to minimise answering phone / sms while in a massage session.