Male HQ

Is Mac Ritchie Reservoir park safe for cruising

Guest safe safe
25 minutes ago, CumSwallow said:

Hi,

Is Mac Ritchie Reservoir park safe for cruising

Define safe for me 

Use too a fitness area inside a trail...now it is gone...so shiok to play there...

Now most is the cubicles Or within that area. 

So just be careful or go other parks to cruise. 

Many police cases have been made. N they do some patrolling 

Guest Guess Guest
19 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Use too a fitness area inside a trail...now it is gone...so shiok to play there...

Now most is the cubicles Or within that area. 

So just be careful or go other parks to cruise. 

Many police cases have been made. N they do some patrolling 

the fitness area besides the trees standing overt the water?

Guest Guess Guest
19 hours ago, Guest Gone said:

This thread will be shut soon due to dumbfuck questioners and answerers 

Good point. They should shut down BW so that they don't have to keep deleting posts.

Guest Bravo
1 hour ago, Guest Guess Guest said:

Good point. They should shut down BW so that they don't have to keep deleting posts.

Good idea.  Should we gather more support to shut it down?

Next, where do you think we should go after the forum has been shut down?

Guest Guess Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Bravo said:

Good idea.  Should we gather more support to shut it down?

Next, where do you think we should go after the forum has been shut down?

Some folks from Trevvy  are here on BW using same user names.

Don't worry sure got people set up new one.

Guest Tell me it is false
On 3/2/2024 at 6:44 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Use too a fitness area inside a trail...now it is gone...

No way!!!!!  That corner is the most nostalgic location where I spend most of my pre-ICT training there.  It was quiet peacerful, the sound of waterfall and I spend most of my stressful days soaking alone in that place or when I wanted to escape the human races.  That corner, also kept me strong, helped me to think clearly about life and grew me to love nature even more.   Now you tell me it is no more there? 

Guys, if you want to have fun, please proceed to any one of the gay saunas. 
Please do not confirm MacRitchie into another  gay orgy venue and force the authority to close down the park at night. 

@GachiMuchi @G_M: Can moderator take the necessary action here? Your intervention is much appreciated. Thank you. 

Edited by bluerunner
Added G_M

Guest Guess

Why not just shut down BW? It is t talking about all kinds of gay sexual activities.

Because, in the eyes of the general public,  going to saunas don't make gay people more responsible or have higher  moral standards.

Guest wat tok u
55 minutes ago, Guest Guess said:

Why not just shut down BW? It is t talking about all kinds of gay sexual activities.

Because, in the eyes of the general public,  going to saunas don't make gay people more responsible or have higher  moral standards.

'In the eyes of the general public', a general area is a common place for all types of people, including growing children.

Sadly, 'gay people' do not seem to have the discretion to be 'more responsible' but abusing their 'higher moral standards' to use 'the general public' area for their 'gay sexual activities'.

Why are you advocating to 'shut down BW'?

Guest Haha

True true.  There are gay people that use the general public toilet to be their gay sauna!!  They don't care who are in there and assume all men with their cocks standing at the urinal are waiting to get played or sucked.

And there are gay people that use these public parks like the maze of a gay sauna.  When they see another guy here and happened this guy is running topless, they think this guy is cruising just like the maze.

When you shut down BW, how to tell other gays to go to specific sauna / onsen / park?  Tele groups also happen becos of this BW wat.

Guest Over-reaction
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Please do not confirm MacRitchie into another  gay orgy venue and force the authority to close down the park at night. 

@GachiMuchi @G_M: Can moderator take the necessary action here? Your intervention is much appreciated. Thank you. 

Take it easy.  Not many gay people love venturing into forest at night and those who are tempted to do so will also self-moderate to avoid feeding mosquitoes, not forgetting those lazy people can't be bothered about travellng from a distance, knowing the slim chance of finding someone (they like) in MacRitchie.  As a matter of fact, every corner of this island can be more cruisy than MacRichie and cater to different gay people closer to their home.  It can be a beach in the East, to the Mall in the north, and the toilet in the South or a Park in the west.   Why are you surprised at all, just because MacRitchie is a place for many activities, including supernatural one.

Guest Guess
2 hours ago, Guest wat tok u said:

'In the eyes of the general public', a general area is a common place for all types of people, including growing children.

Sadly, 'gay people' do not seem to have the discretion to be 'more responsible' but abusing their 'higher moral standards' to use 'the general public' area for their 'gay sexual activities'.

Because when people discuss public cruising, some members will ask mod to delete. A knee jerk immature reaction.

So close BW down then, if people cannot speak freely. A forum is totally pointless if ONLY ONE VIEWPOINT PREVAILS. It's tranny. 

There are well known public cruising areas in many countries. Public cruising is one aspect of gay life.

Anyway if we were to limit cruising to just saunas, the sauna owners will become even ruder and more arrogant. One reason is why some don't patronize saunas.

These places discriminate. They let in who they like. Whereas the public parks is open to all. However, I am not saying guys should make out in public and be so blatant.

Guest Guess
1 hour ago, Guest Haha said:

True true.  There are gay people that use the general public toilet to be their gay sauna!!  They don't care who are in there and assume all men with their cocks standing at the urinal are waiting to get played or sucked.

And there are gay people that use these public parks like the maze of a gay sauna.  When they see another guy here and happened this guy is running topless, they think this guy is cruising just like the maze.

When you shut down BW, how to tell other gays to go to specific sauna / onsen / park?  Tele groups also happen becos of this BW wat.

Way before BW came into existence, the gay community knew of saunas like Spatarcus, Rairua. Many went Johor Bahru to visit saunas there. Way before internet.  

It's just now you have more avenues to screen your partners using apps etc.

Have you read the one star reviews for a certain onsen? Straight guys complained guys sit very close to them, stare at their naked bodies and rub themselves in front of them. I must go onsen soon....kekeke

Guest Wa Ta Ler
2 hours ago, Guest wat tok u said:

Another more compelling reason is that the authorities can use this forum to track behavior of the gay community. They can read and find out what people are up to.

All the answers are here, right?

14 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Do you think by telling people NOT to smoke, people will stop smoking?

No. People will still smoke, regardless what you or anyone says. 

So, I rather just save my breath and let nature takes it's course.

Telling people, you get cancer from smoking is futile.

They won't stop until they REALLY get cancer, then they will really have to stop smoking.

Anyway, I am not the one getting cancer, why should I be bothered?

You get my drift?

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guess
14 hours ago, Guest Over-reaction said:

Take it easy.  Not many gay people love venturing into forest at night and those who are tempted to do so will also self-moderate to avoid feeding mosquitoes, not forgetting those lazy people can't be bothered about travellng from a distance, knowing the slim chance of finding someone (they like) in MacRitchie.  As a matter of fact, every corner of this island can be more cruisy than MacRichie and cater to different gay people closer to their home.  It can be a beach in the East, to the Mall in the north, and the toilet in the South or a Park in the west.   Why are you surprised at all, just because MacRitchie is a place for many activities, including supernatural one.

Yes.🍒🥒

On 3/2/2024 at 6:35 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Didn't I mention before the SPF 🚨🚓 have install tracking device that can detect MOVEMENT. 

How does this work?

You mean pounding movement? 🤣

Edited by singalion

18 hours ago, Guest Wa Ta Ler said:

Another more compelling reason is that the authorities can use this forum to track behavior of the gay community. They can read and find out what people are up to.

All the answers are here, right?

They just need to go to the personal section and see much more over there.

Don't you think the police can register a fake member account?

Talk to some PLU police officers, you would wonder what they all know...

8 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

They won't stop until they REALLY get cancer, then they will really have to stop smoking.

You get my drift?

Good points.

However, may you permit me to correct you on the last sentence?

8 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Second hand smokes seems often worse and causes cancer, meaning being around a heavy smoker all the time or like here in Singapore having one smoker family who regular smoke at the kitchen window in the HDB and the smoke blows into your flat.

Smokers also impact people around them, it is not just the smoker who can catch cancer from his behaviour but those suffering from second hand smoke.

22 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Sorry, if I need to correct you here also. I don't tend to be annoying but just intend to inform the guys here:

Nearly all Parks under the National Park Board have opening hours!

The MacRitiche Website from NPB says:

Opening hours
7am to 7pm (hours differ for the TreeTop Walk)

You can be fined "cruising" (pun allowed)  along the park sections after the opening hours.

I assume the locations near the carpark and the restaurant/ shower at the front are accessible at night. But any sections deeper than the front section may incur a fine if you are caught after the official opening hours.

From a friend I know he was stopped by the police one night around 1.30am inside the one point near McRitchie Fitness corner (not doing hanky panky but just having a stroll when he had difficulties to sleep - living nearby) and reminded not to enter the park. On times there is a police car at the car park and officers asking you where you want to go.

Guest FTFY
5 hours ago, singalion said:

Sorry, if I need to correct you here also. I don't tend to be annoying but just intend to inform the guys here:

Opening hours

You can be fined "cruising" (pun allowed)  along the park sections after the opening hours.

I assume the locations near the carpark and the restaurant/ shower at the front are accessible at night. But any sections deeper than the front section may incur a fine if you are caught after the official opening hours.

From a friend I know he was stopped by the police one night around 1.30am inside the one point near McRitchie Fitness corner (not doing hanky panky but just having a stroll when he had difficulties to sleep - living nearby) and reminded not to enter the park. On times there is a police car at the car park and officers asking you where you want to go.

LMFTFY: you do tend to be annoying, even if you don’t intend to be 

Guest Wa Ta Ler
7 hours ago, singalion said:

They just need to go to the personal section and see much more over there.

Don't you think the police can register a fake member account?

Talk to some PLU police officers, you would wonder what they all know...

And, my dear boy

That is just the tip of the iceberg.....

PLU officers don't feel any irony? Policing their own kind...

Are you a police officer with a member account?

On 3/4/2024 at 2:09 PM, bluerunner said:

Also the best place for running is running track at stadium.LOL

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2024 at 2:09 PM, bluerunner said:

n

Edited by CumSwallow

Guest Huh
21 minutes ago, CumSwallow said:

This against human rights in the basic. 

what the fuck are you talking about?

you’ve got the right to post here asking idiotic questions - other people have the right to tell you it’s dumb and suggest that maybe asking for exact cruising locations, including with photos, is not that clever. 

Guest Wa Ta Ler
18 hours ago, singalion said:

Opening hours

It might be a case of the police don't want people getting lost in the jungle as the place is very dark at night.👹

Recall the two boys who lost their way searching for a Japanese shrine?😱

Or attacked by wild animals.

Guest Really?
9 hours ago, Guest Wa Ta Ler said:

It might be a case of the police don't want people getting lost in the jungle as the place is very dark at night.👹

Recall the two boys who lost their way searching for a Japanese shrine?😱

Or attacked by wild animals.

All you need is a big luminiou warning signboard.   Rather than strolling into a quiet, dark forest and listening to crickets or waiting for you to appear at any moment, the police should concentrate their resources on high-crime areas.

Guest Wa Ta Ler
2 hours ago, Guest Really? said:

All you need is a big luminiou warning signboard.   Rather than strolling into a quiet, dark forest and listening to crickets or waiting for you to appear at any moment, the police should concentrate their resources on high-crime areas.

True.

On 3/5/2024 at 4:35 AM, GachiMuchi said:

You get my drift?

Looks like only u have a brain n being practical. Hug u ,GM. Many here talking like get possessed or like a Saint. Huhuhu...

On 3/6/2024 at 5:33 PM, Guest Really? said:

The opening hours or better say closure hours of the nature reserve are meant for the protection of wildlife. Certain animals roam around at night time (no pun intended).

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, singalion said:

The opening hours or better say closure hours of the nature reserve are meant for the protection of wildlife. Certain animals roam around at night time (no pun intended).

Without the closing hours of the nature reserves, the wildlife will no longer be protected? Without the closing hours, the wildlife cannot roam around at night? Or are you saying that there might be some Singaporean hunters going around hunting for wildlife if not for the closure hours. They should keep the nature reserves open 24 hours every day, so that people like you can go there to gong jiao way in the forest any time they want.

Guest Bien

Many new visitors aren't aware that this place has Papa patrol at night randomly. That's why I get this info highlighted especially to those innocent looking goody goody fellows if I I happen to be around.  I kind of sympathize such visitors who suay suay experience identification though Papa always says it's routine n nothing to worry about.  But every Papa is different in his own way. Some do criminalise our presence being there in their attitudes knowingly or unknowingly.

• G_M changed the title to Is Mac Ritchie Reservoir park safe for cruising
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.