Male HQ

Movie Recommendations / Reviews (Str8, Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest IslandMan

To 小熊找炮友

:o how did u know that..

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

i went to shanghai, switch on the grindr on my iphone and saw your pretty picture lor. haha

maybe ur that person then, haha...

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

I LOVE the Movie~~it is like our story~~things we been thru and heard during those days~~realistic yet romantic. It reminds us of the one we once love deeply back then and we have lost him/her. Years later, we still fondly remember the feelings and wad the memories we shared. We will be happy for him/her when he/her found own happiness.

http://youtu.be/UhQsh6ciXuc

Reminds me of this song.

Sidetrack~~柯震東IS SOOOOOO cute and SEXY~~~Love his nude~~OH MY~~~

Guest Ironrod

That title song kinda sucked... But he's still cute nonetheless... Haven had a chance to get the whole album... U have?

Yeap, his voice is surprising "manly" not childish. Its' a ok album for now, will listen few more times to see if it's good.

喜欢他那耍酷和好动的样子…… :)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Ironrod
柯震東 is cute and his bod also not bad lor. Can't believe he is only 20 yr old.

Truth is i don't find him cute or have any special bod - more like a normal teen but his voice not bad :P

哈哈!我知道你一定喜欢这类凄美浪漫的爱情电影 :P

电影还没看呢,我是说那个MV……:P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Guest tainan gangster
How I wish I have a Taiwanese boyfriend. Anyone here had a Taiwanese bf before? How are they? Are they nice to you?

you r thinking all taiwanese guys looked like those cuties in the movie? 哇靠, 干, 你大错特错了哦 ~~~ hor hor hor.

Guest 4 legged monster
那些年我们一起上的女孩 lol

Correction please --- 那些年我们一起(干)上的男孩 !

Remember the shower room scenes? under the shower curtain there are 4 legs and the next scene - 6 legs !!! hahahaha notti notti

This is what I wrote on my FB after coming back from tonight’s showing:

那些年,我没有追过什么女孩。但那些年里,在课室里胡闹、同学之间乱散播谁追谁的传闻、老师不在课室时在黑板上乱涂鸦、宿舍走廊玩泼水等等回忆都由《那些年,我們一起追的女孩》逐渐掘起来,回想往年当时的童真,好想就这样继续下去…… :)

I dun intend to comment who’s cute onot. After all, during those days when we were students, our hairstyles are undoubtedly the kind of weirdo type, esp if u wear glasses and happen to comb that kind of side-line opening (开边线). Hehehe.... But towards the end, when Ko-Teng lurched to kiss Chia-Yi’s groom as part of the deal to finally be able to kiss her and all the past memories start rolling plus the inclusion of a supposedly parallel-universe ‘scene’ where Ko-Teng actually went back to calm a crying Chia-Yi after dumping her alone in a huff due to a quarrel, finally ending into an imaginary alternative ending where both leads are frenching each other as if they were married, that was when my eyes start to get a bit watery... :unsure:

Majority of the audience start leaving their seats after the credits start rolling with the background blacked-out. I was among those who didn't leave until they finished rolling and many of us were the ones who laughed when we saw on the screen one of the soundtrack in the movie was titled 打水枪. :lol: Also got to see the female lead being pranked with scribbling on her face at the very end :P

Edited by qedcwc

Guest Apple Eye

Most Taiwanese guys are cute lah... If you ever been to Aniki Sauna, you will see that most of the Taiwan guys are super cute! A Taiwan boyfriend is a dream come true for me.... At least Taiwanese are more sincere than xxxxx.... Anyone got Taiwanese boyfriend before?

Guest Marad44

Being one critical of many of Kollywood's movies, I was astounded by this Tamil movie, 7-aam Arivu (7th Sense) which I saw last night.

Partly shot in China's scenic locations and one song in Chinese, it is a martial arts sci-fi with hi-tech cinematography,well work-shopped fight sequences, beautiful music beats & superb street scenes. The team effort of Kollywood heart-throb Suriya & Hollywood's Chinese-Vietnamese martial artist Johnny Tri Nguyen (ooh la la!) is expected to make this movie a box office success. The love ingredient is provided by stunning Shruti, daughter of mega star Kamal Hasan.

Non-Tamils will enjoy this as it is sub-titled. The movie is showing at Rex Theater on Mackenzie Road (map: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_30162/travel_site_21452/)

Wikipedia on this movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7aum_Arivu

Johnny-Tri-Nguyen-7aam-arivu-villain.jpg

Johnny Tri Nguyen

Taiwan sauna? Aww are they all nice inside?? Most Taiwanese dun speak english.. How abt Koreans? They look like perfect specimen frPm god

If u know how to speak mandarin, then shld not be a problem. Taiwan guys really not bad, most of them quite cute.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest dun-ani-how-say-yo
How abt Koreans? They look like perfect specimen frPm god

Kana sia say yo ~~~ you think every korean men in the street really looked like those on TV? ham ka chan say yo ~~ you see one, you faint once. your dream is indeed a nightmare.

Guest samsung
Kana sia say yo ~~~ you think every korean men in the street really looked like those on TV? ham ka chan say yo ~~ you see one, you faint once. your dream is indeed a nightmare.

my office got one - he is one fxxxing arrogant and rude s.o.b. unfortunately, he is ugly as toad. if he is cute/handsome like the tv star, may he is forgivable. :swear: :yuk:

Guest samsung
An-yong my feet! My Korean colleague is not handsome. He has ugly teeth and awful skin. He thinks that the world revolves around him. He fights for his decision to be accepted by showing his anger.

he sounds like the @#$%^ in my office. Abang, u could be my secretly admiring colleague? ;) should show the kimchi that we durians have thorns.

On of my friends who loves Koreans soaps and moons over the male stars in the shows, actually had the chance to work in Korea on a assignment for six months. We thought he would have the time of his life but he came back and said that many of the men there are nothing like the ones in the movies - they are rude, rough, curses like hall and spits all the time. We laughed our heads off and said that he was expecting too much!! men are all the same everywhere!

Guest Centrino

Watched this movie last week, it's a simple story, but has it's merits. If you liked "光阴的故事“ (which I adored), you'll like 那些年。

If it weren't for the fact that my partner wanted to watch it, I would have waited for the DVD to be out.

Hilarious Movie. And of course, a touching & a sour happiness ending.

A realistic end. Nice movie.

If the lady saw this movie, she will be touched. If i am not wrong, this is a real written story :)

Edited by Zephz

• HendryTan changed the title to Movie Recommendations / Reviews (Str8, Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.