Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

What the lifeguard did was wrong.

But regarding his photo...

Newspapers choose what they want to print.

They would have taken many shots of the lifeguard but they chose this particular picture to be published.

(look at the pics they choose during election)

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

I had met teenagers who complimented me on my looks and get too touchy-feely.

They want to touch my hair, my arms and stomach. I was annoyed and told them off that I do not like to be touched by anyone. I am old enough to be their father!

I was even cruised and stalked by teenagers on the gym floor.

Nowadays, teenagers are becoming too sexual at an early age. Blame it on the internet.

Yes - coupled with the consumeristic mass media and gay internet culture, youngsters can be very "clumsily dreamy" nowadays as they cruise. Can be quite obvious even to third party bystanders, the uninitiated, etc. I kinda worried for some of them. They are too young to handle such fleeting gay relationahips and their studies at the same time.

Rubbish. The pool must be "booked" by such a pair of lovers as you for you to be able to "brush your dick against his elbow" in broad day light in public. Nicely made-up story though.

Dude u dun get it??

Innocent or not, as long as the legislation is on their side, the onus remains on the adults.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest sHOCked

OMG .... This life guard really tarnished PLU's face .... http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/gay-lifeguard-transmitted-std-15-year-old-boy

And now the Bukit Batok Swimming Complex might be installed CCTV at entrance already ....

More and more reason for pro-family group to campaign against PLU ... sigh .... 

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.comhttp://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/gay-lifeguard-transmitted-std-15-year-old-boy
FB: http://fb.com/AllSingaporeStuff

Watch "innocent thing" on good drama. It is a korean movie and you won't want to play with young students anymore.......young students these days are dangerous and some of them are out to get us into trouble with their hard young body....

This is just one person out of others who is not caught doing such acts.thr r alot out thr actualli preying on the young underage who never get reported as the child might feel scared 2 say it out.tat why sometime it kept till the child had grown up 2 an adult n say it out.

I suppose you are talking about humans in general. Straight people also abuse children, not just gay people. We are all the same ok! 都是半斤八两! 谁也好不到哪里去, 谁都不是什么好东西!

Guest ShudB2NonMinor

I suppose you are talking about humans in general. Straight people also abuse children, not just gay people. We are all the same ok! 都是半斤八两! 谁也好不到哪里去, 谁都不是什么好东西!

Yes indeed ... even priest molest youngsters in Australia old days, however whenever a gay man is the culprit it was blown up became headline and whole page in the front news. Really bad towards others gay men. He should not do it with minor .... And now it become a tool to campaign against gay men 

It is a veri traumatize situation fr an underage child 2 hv grown up as an adult not telling out what happen during the moment.psychological causing emotional torture.n ppl r still talking negative thing 2 so call promoting who which when these shameful ppl preying on child.thankful tat m nt like tis.

When I was 15 I knew if I wanted to do something sexual or not. It was the staff member at the clinic who pursued the matter not the 15 year old. That shows that it may not have been the boys idea to get the lifeguard in trouble.

It wasn't wise of him to do that in a society where a lot of people are homophobic. Would the staff member have run so fast to the authorities if it had been a 31 year man and a 15 year old girl I wonder?

When I was 15 I knew if I wanted to do something sexual or not. It was the staff member at the clinic who pursued the matter not the 15 year old. That shows that it may not have been the boys idea to get the lifeguard in trouble.

It wasn't wise of him to do that in a society where a lot of people are homophobic. Would the staff member have run so fast to the authorities if it had been a 31 year man and a 15 year old girl I wonder?

The victim is underage and he contracted a disease from the defendant. This is a serious offence regardless of gender. Something is wrong if you are questioning whether homophobic behaviour was in play, rather than condemning the act outright.

I m puzzled.

The boy got warts. The man got syphillis. So are they same or the boy got it from someone else?

St report, as usual, tells u a little, expect u to guess the rest.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

高田延彥2004男祭

This is a 10 to me. But to those into twinks and pedos, he is a cmi :lol: But those into twinks and pedos are actually a small minority in the gay community.

But for the media, it is more sensational to play up the pedo as if all gays are pedos. Sensational reports sell papers. It is only when we have internet and alternatives to controlled newspapers then we found out the actual tastes of most gays. Then the different gay groups started exert their vocal and visual presence.

Actually I would rather they do it in swimming complexes than get a room. Cos it's only a fucking swimming complex. Just a quickie, not a big deal. Just don't get caught and don't dirty the place, remember to clean up, etc. Hmmm but judging by most singaporeans' standards... very difficult.

• 1 month later...

The victim must be a hot dude. So much for lustful fantasy vs reality (jail sentence & ruined reputation.)

SINGAPORE - A doctor was charged in court on Thursday for giving another doctor sleeping pills and molesting him.

Tan Kok Leong, 49, a general practitioner who is licensed to perform liposuctions, faces five charges - three for using criminal force to molest the 31-year-old doctor and two for giving him Dormicum, a sleeping pill.

The alleged victim cannot be named due to a gag order.

Tan, who is one of the directors for groups of clinics under Revival International, allegedly touched the private part of the victim at Life Source Medical Centre, Novena Medical Centre, on June 6 last year.

On July 5 last year, he allegedly administered Dormicum and molested the victim at Oasia Hotel at Sinaran Drive.

The next day, he allegedly drugged the victim and molested him at the hotel.

Tan was represented by Mr Edmond Pereira, who asked for a pre-trial conference date. He is out on $10,000 bail, and is not to contact the victim nor interfere with any witnesses. His passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference has been set for Nov 10.

The maximum penalty for molestation is two years' jail, fine and caning.

For administering a stupefying drug, the penalty is 10 years, fine and caning.

Either the victim is hot or the molester is really desperate.

Of course, it could be both.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Either the victim is hot or the molester is really desperate.

Of course, it could be both.

Guess must be the victim is hot, plus the molester is super desperate, thts y he molest him. No pic of the molester?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Dr Tan Kok Leong did not performed the lipo on that Ceo. He was consulted. Dr Jim Wong was the dr who performed the lipo.

Eh...where got look decent. Look ugly leh....bit geeky chee ko look.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Sigh what a scandal and what a shame.

The allure of a professional crotch.

It is just a lampard among billions on the streets.

Get a grip on yourself doctor.

It's not worth it.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.