Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

guys, is syphillis and warts that easily transmitted? I thought STD is transmitted through penetrative sex without condoms.

What i understand is that coming into contact with the fluids + the contact area has skin break. These 2 things must happen simultaneously for there to be a transmission. If one of these 2 is absent, there will be no transmission.

I'm puzzled when i read the news. Just rubbing the penis on the buttocks without penetration can bring about a transmission. Anyone knows?

Also, i read through Sphere's posting again. It says rub private parts against anus. I notice the reporter did not use words like 'anal sex' or 'sodomise' or 'rape'. So i interpret it to be that the penis did not enter the anus. Just tickling the buttocks outside the anus. The only way to get infection is that the buttocks must have a skin cut. But if it is so coincidental, that means he should buy TOTO or 4D

I reckon the chances of the lifeguard penetrating the 15yo dude back then are high, though not explicitly mentioned, which then led to the infection.

If there is penetration and he kena STD, then of course it is not surprising. But the reporter did not even mention the word "sex". It described it as "obsence act". If there is penetration, he would have referred to it as sex rather than act.

From Webmd.com :

Syphilis is a highly contagious disease spread primarily by sexual activity, including oral and anal sex. Occasionally, the disease can be passed to another person through prolonged kissing or close bodily contact. Although this disease is spread from sores, the vast majority of those sores go unrecognized. The infected person is often unaware of the disease and unknowingly passes it on to his or her sexual partner.

Pregnant women with the disease can spread it to their baby. This disease, called congenital syphilis, can cause abnormalities or even death to the child.

Syphilis cannot be spread by toilet seats, door knobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, bath tubs, shared clothing, or eating utensils.

I guess it is one of the 3 scenarios :

1) There is penetration but straits times did not report it properly, like what Dorkable described

2) There is no penetration but the boy's buttocks has skin breaks eg. scratching a mosquito bite, or scratching heat rashes thereby causing a skin break

3) Purely due to swayness as it says "occasionally can be transmitted by bodily contact". So he should try his luck on 4D.

I guess syphilis is just like crabs... you can pass it on by just close proximity or intimate contact... or like lices.. it spreads by hopping from one infected body to infect another...

Guest hairy40'sIndian

Good morning guys,

In this case the teenage must have report to police. ..

Maybe the 15 year boy must have ask the man for money.

NEVER & EVER DO...

Guest Passerby

Indian, you are plain stupid. The article says the boy victim contracts warts and went to see the doctor and it was the clinic who made a police report when they found out from the boy that he has had sex with the lifeguard, who was later diagnosed with syphilis.

Not only did you not read the article properly, you made all sorts of wrongful connections.

Real idiot.

Guest hairy40'sIndian

Hello.I am actually 15 years old this year and I weigh 68 kg.Sorry for lying to you and for talking to you like this and sorry if I have offended you in any way.Please forgive me.I hope you will return to the correct path and stop doing these things.Life is only for a while and not forever.Live your life well and proper.I am sure you will do the right thing in life.Sorry once again.

Guest hairy40'sIndian

Indian, you are plain stupid. The article says the boy victim contracts warts and went to see the doctor and it was the clinic who made a police report when they found out from the boy that he has had sex with the lifeguard, who was later diagnosed with syphilis.

Not only did you not read the article properly, you made all sorts of wrongful connections.

Real idiot.

YOU FUCKING STUPID..

Guest anal warts

Warts are easily transmitted by skin to skin contact. Once you are infected, the wart virus stays in your body forever. Hopefully the boy's anal warts are on the outside and not inside. If inside the anus, it is harder to get rid of the warts, and hard to know if they recur because cannot be seen.

Children now have better nutrition, go gym at at an earlier age and know a lot more age inappropriate information from the internet, so they have a tendency to look older than their numerical age.

Youth is celebrated in our societies so how can gays determine the numerical age of youths before proceeding to engage in anything with them that might push the legal boundary of the age of consent? Check IC or refrain from having fun with total strangers?

Teens have to bear part of the responsibility as well, as unlike infants or young children, they do have some agency of control over activities they engage in with their bodies in partnership with others.

Unless you are talking about someone with down syndrome or handicapped.

But of cos, adults must bear the majority of the responsibility when things like this happen.

Agreed. But it's also on our part to try to decipher their age before explicitly asking them. Better to be safe than sorry, right?

I feel that the judge is prejudiced and has given him disproportionately excessive sentence. The school principal, Mr Shaw and the group of rich people who engage sex of the underaged girl only got 3-4 months. Even if he says it is aggravating factor to betray the trust, pass disease etc. he can double to 6-8 months. Why 10 months? This is discriminatory

Coz the girl was 17 and dis boy is 15??? Wtf knows and cares.

The fact is dat they shld b punished for engaging children for underage sexual activities.

I feel that the judge is prejudiced and has given him disproportionately excessive sentence. The school principal, Mr Shaw and the group of rich people who engage sex of the underaged girl only got 3-4 months. Even if he says it is aggravating factor to betray the trust, pass disease etc. he can double to 6-8 months. Why 10 months? This is discriminatory

Response to #71 and #72

The "expensive" female prostitute was a willing party.  She was part of a financial arrangement.

In this case, regardless whether the boy agreed to be "touched", Mr. Lifeguard had breached and flouted the law.

So, there isnt a clear line to demarcate the wrongdoings but I reckon in this case, the boy contacted an infectious disease and there was medical records.

Once again, there are many "men" around ...why fool with kids?

For his offence, it can be subjected to a maximum of 10 years jail, so he is only getting 10% of it............as for the boy, please give him proper consultation as it seem that a lot of gay have been sexually molested when  they are young..........

The fact that he works as a lifeguard opens him to opportunities and his victim being a male increases his chances to commit future crimes in the toilet were implicit aggravating factors too, I suppose. Sentences metted out also serve as warnings to others and precedents for future cases so all possible factors were taken into consideration I guess.

Response to #71 and #72

The "expensive" female prostitute was a willing party.  She was part of a financial arrangement.

In this case, regardless whether the boy agreed to be "touched", Mr. Lifeguard had breached and flouted the law.

So, there isnt a clear line to demarcate the wrongdoings but I reckon in this case, the boy contacted an infectious disease and there was medical records.

That overpriced whore should be stitched up till she's 40.

Response to #71 and #72

That overpriced whore should be stitched up till she's 40.

FYI Should be MORAL of the story and not MORALE. Moral of the story = lesson learnt. Morale means the state of confidence, enthusiasm. Two totally different words.

Guest Guest again

#86, The moral of the story is "Don't play play with minors... regardless their (loose) morale values"

Actually it is also MORAL values. lol. But playing with minors and getting caught will definitely give you low morale ;)

Actually it is also MORAL values. lol. But playing with minors and getting caught will definitely give you low morale ;)

More like low morale to the LGBT communities still on the cusp of widespread mainstream acceptance.

But high morale to the fundamentalist religious devotees and rookie police officers with KPI targets to hit.

Tis life guard looks manly. Surpringly tht he has Syphilis! As it is a highly contagious disease spread primarily by sexual activity. Looks like tis lifeguard shld have a very very active sexual activity! From his appearance, he looks so fit!

What is SO surprising about a manly person carrying a disease ?  Are you saying if a person looks feminine, it is not surprising he has disease on him? Whats the logic?

You can NEVER tell if a person has disease on him or not unless you get him to go for a blood test. Even so, there is something called a window period.  

My opinion;

1. If you read the article as reported, it stated the lifeguard took the phone number of the boy. (Altho it was not mentioned, Im sure they fucked outside)

2. What the article reported was how they first met and that was where the rubbing took place.

Anyway, you all should know how ST reports news. Always censor here and there and never give full picture.

The lifeguard looks damn kwailan type. This might be his attractive factor.  

Question.  

If the kwailan tested positive for syphillis, why didnt he test positive for genital warts?  Maybe the boy got warts from another person???? 

Some of you here really got no taste.  Eyes plaster stamp!  You call this face good looking? Please lor. He needs a nose job and he is not even muscular. No body, no looks. No wonder must take advantage of young innocent things

Some of you here really got no taste. Eyes plaster stamp! You call this face good looking? Please lor. He needs a nose job and he is not even muscular. No body, no looks. No wonder must take advantage of young innocent things

Teens nowadays are innocent innocent. Heck! 13 year olds 20 years ago can already be rather "deep" and precocious if his parents were western educated and open minded enough to talk to him about the birds and the bees. What more with ongoing globalizing forces and the internet making inroads to every aspect of our lives daily? You really think the 15 year old can be considered "innocent" with resources available to him at this day and age and with the things his contemporaries had done, like the other 15 year old that had sex with a malay university student and another school teacher, then "befriended a policeman online" and told him about his experiences with guys? Really?

I really take what youngsters claim themselves to be online with a huge wad of salt. I bet many of them are secretly gleeful + boastful and taking pride of their jail bait status that contributed to the downfalls of some adults.

These teens cannot be considered corrupted, they were never 'pure' in the first place, due to the values or non-values of gen x parents. I would deem a rather sizeable chunk of them as amoral - lacking in role models and a moral compass, just like their parents and grandparents.

They will be considered as corrupted if they were born in the 50s.

Wah u all so early ah, I only sucked my first cock at 19 leh! I was 19 and my ex-bf was 38. The fucker always brought me to the staircase landing to suck his cock. He was fresh out of jail and later went back in!  The last time I saw he was married with a child. Really horrible person!

While I am not judging on how you lead / have led your lives...

Advocating underage sex on an open forum where young(er) ones and authorities can access, is just... wat's the word I am looking for... stupetarded.

Some mod with half a brain, plse lock this thread. It's going nowhere intelligent.

Actually I am more than happy that this sex incident happened on a life guard

If you were to mingle with those lifeguards, you will be very surprised how gossipy those people can be

Petty narrow minded who thinks all fit pool users are gays and perverts

Gays are soft and sissies

Gays always like to cruise their life guards

Gays are pedophile

Gays are peeping toms etc etc etc

Now that it happened to one of their own kind ( life guard) , I am having a good laugh

It makes them realize among themselves, no one is that straight after all

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.