Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Just now, Guest said:

The guy being filmed looks quite gay where got unattractive? He must have felt flattered by another male's sexual attention and couldn't wait to publicise it! 

3 hours ago, Guest said:

i actually saw the FB post but im not sure if it's convenient to post it here. the guy who was filmed has really quite a hot body and was an officer in the SAF (from what i saw on his FB profile). no wonder ppl was so tempted to film him in all his glory during his morning shower 

hi joshua yu! Nice try at self advertising here lol

Singapore has no privacy laws to protect people 's privacy right. If i remember correctly there is no law to apply to invasion of privacy , am i right to day so.???

I came across some of the vids...there was a tumblr with the vids which I believe was created by the culprit... the vids were taken down already

When I first saw the vids, my 1st thought was "isn't this the NTU hostel toilet?" as I stayed in Hall 16 before (which is the very same place where the vid-taking occurred) 

Well, this news has confirmed my suspicion that those vids were really taken in NTU hostel toilet

3 hours ago, killerwhale said:

I came across some of the vids...there was a tumblr with the vids which I believe was created by the culprit... the vids were taken down already

When I first saw the vids, my 1st thought was "isn't this the NTU hostel toilet?" as I stayed in Hall 16 before (which is the very same place where the vid-taking occurred) 

Well, this news has confirmed my suspicion that those vids were really taken in NTU hostel toilet

Body only, or body and face?

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Singapore has no privacy laws to protect people 's privacy right. If i remember correctly there is no law to apply to invasion of privacy , am i right to day so.???

I think you are wrong, esp when it involves nudity.

And I think it is also chargable if we repost the vids too.

Based on the photo from Wanbao, Joshua Yu is the guy in Air Force t-shirt? If yes, who is the culprit who filmed: the guy in black or the guy in commando green singlet?

5 hours ago, killerwhale said:

pretty sure its still somewhere in tumblr or online. someone search pls!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208639377595961&substory_index=0&id=1055825662

I completely agree with the facebook post. It is a shame that such acts are mostly committed by males; it makes it very hard for humanists like me to try to prevent radical feminists from taking over the thought, political and social climate of developed countries. Misandry is very real in developed countries (as opposed to misogyny in third-world countries) and as female chauvinism is on the rise (please do your research and realise the ghastly truth: "the factual feminist" is a very good guide on the true state of affairs in America), men will have to change or be finally oppressed. I do feel that it is good for some men to be "controlled", but it's sad that all men have to suffer for the acts of the black sheep amongst them. How the comments here differ morally from normal social media platforms like facebook (which isn't very moral to begin with, but people have some decency at least) is expected but saddening. People discuss this so flippantly as though there is nothing really wrong with such an act. Conversely, it is so sad for the guy who filmed other guys, who put up these illegal videos for some people to enjoy, and get completely ignored, laughed at, or mocked by the very same people when he gets caught. 

15 minutes ago, dreamerboy said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208639377595961&substory_index=0&id=1055825662

I completely agree with the facebook post... Conversely, it is so sad for the guy who filmed other guys, who put up these illegal videos for some people to enjoy, and get completely ignored, laughed at, or mocked by the very same people when he gets caught. 

I concur. Sad indeed.

Guest 不是每个人都会被拍地!
3 hours ago, Guest said:

哎哟,我好怕! 我们去如厕会不会遇到色狼,被硬生生拖进去强奸??!!

哪里有卖防狼内裤和贞操底裤??!!

您又老又丑又穷,没人会拍没人会看,别怕别怕。

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Someone please share the links to the videos! Thank you 

Seriously? How would you feel if someone were to take nude videos of you while taking a shower and posting on the Internet? In addition, if the person somehow profits from you, how would you feel? 

Love. 

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Hmm... u sure? Maybe just heavy fine only.

No la... some people like Camperboy just likes to sit on moral high horse to cast the first stone and 

condemn others all the time one.

8 minutes ago, Guest said:

No la... some people like Camperboy just likes to sit on moral high horse to cast the first stone and 

condemn others all the time one.

And when the videos are released online, he'll be the first to download and finish watching all of them.

5 hours ago, Guest 不是每个人都会被拍地! said:

您又老又丑又穷,没人会拍没人会看,别怕别怕。

你会地,你又病又贱又色,你会地。

Guest Fatty
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

haha i personally know J and he looks way better in person and has quite a cute personality too.

Do you have the video? Please sic

On 5/14/2016 at 4:30 AM, killerwhale said:

Hi, can you remember where is the tumblr site?

Now that he publicised on facebook - i'm sure most people do not read the papers now - more people are going to search online for those videos. I wonder if the other victims can sue him for causing more emotional harassment?

Guest Goodboy
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, Guest Confused said:

Take video of men showering and changing also shiok? Boring...

In saunas , many are also taking videos in dark room, shower areas....terrible

When you let your small head do the smart thinking for you and you let your sexual urges over take you, You do deserve what you get coming to you. Thrill or not thrill.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

just saw it yesterday. looks like ntu's hall toilet

Seriously, what is the point of telling us you have seen it when you are not sharing the link?

Super Jialat case.

Sadly this is another case of sexual and mental abuse. 5 years jail term for a moment's pleasure. Isn't this sick and I almost throw out my dinner. 

Why can't gays be more morally upright?  Go and have all the sex with consenting adults but not an intellectually-deprived teenager.  

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ex-vsc-officer-sentenced-to-five-years-jail-for-sexually-abusing-mentally?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1464155953#xtor=CS1-10

SINGAPORE - A former Voluntary Special Constabulary (VSC) officer, who abused his position of trust by sexually assaulting a mentally disabled teenager, was sentenced to five years' jail on Wednesday (May 25).

Koon Kok Wai, 53, who faced three charges, admitted to touching the youth, then 17, in a toilet cubicle on June 12, 2014, and performing oral sex on him in mid-June that year.

Koon was a VSC sergeant when he came to know the victim, who is autistic and mentally retarded. ...continue to read in the above link..

Guest James Bond

Er.... That piece of excrement is a police officer. A "double agent" black sheep (lol). I think it shows the public there are black sheeps everywhere, and not to overly gloat when it happens to the gay community. 是好事!

10 hours ago, lovehandle said:

I believe  he  has many boys/students

Why did he pick this one?

Probably 'cos the boy is autistic and mentally-handicapped, so he considered him an easy target, and likely he was sure the boy would not expose him.

• G_M changed the title to Ex-VSC officer sentenced to five years' jail for sexually abusing mentally disabled teenager
Guest guest

Ex-police officer jailed for sexually abusing autistic boy

The 53-year-old molested the mentally disabled teen in a shower cubicle at a swimming complex and then went to his home days later and sexually assaulted the boy in his own bed.

handcuffs-police.jpg Handcuffs of a police officer (AFP/Rodrigo Arangua)

•  
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • Email
  • More
  •  
  •  

SINGAPORE: A former Voluntary Special Constabulary (VSC) officer who sexually abused an autistic and mentally disabled 17-year-old boy was sentenced to five years’ jail on Wednesday (May 25).

Koon Kok Wai, 53, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to one count for outrage of modesty and one count for sexually assaulting the victim in 2014. Another outrage of modesty charge was taken into consideration during sentencing.

Koon met the victim in May 2014 in the course of his duties as a VSC officer. Koon had attended to a call by a member of the public concerned about the victim and found him lying on the pavement. The boy ran away upon seeing the uniformed officers, but Koon and his fellow officer managed to calm him down, and Koon noted the boy’s personal particulars.

He contacted the boy a few days later and befriended him via telephone calls, also visiting the teen and buying him food.

On Jun 12, 2014, Koon met the boy at a public swimming pool. After a swim, Koon entered the same shower cubicle as the victim and molested him.

Days later, Koon called the victim again. After learning the boy was alone at home, Koon showed up at the victim’s home, where he sexually assaulted the teen in his own bed.

He told the boy not to tell his mother that he had come to their home, despite having contacted the boy’s mother earlier to let her know he would look after the boy. His mother was grateful for Koon’s help, the court heard, as she was busy taking care of her ill husband.

On Jun 16, Koon called the boy again, wanting to meet. This time, the victim’s mother joined them. Koon suggested that the boy spend the night with him, but the victim’s mother declined.

A few days later, the boy told his mother that Koon was “crazy” and eventually told his mother that Koon had sexually abused him.

VICTIM WAS ‘UTTERLY DEFENCELESS’: PROSECUTION

In court on Wednesday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Lin Yinbing said the boy’s “unique disposition” and “affected mental capabilities” made it difficult for him to articulate the abuse. Koon was aware of the boy’s extremely low IQ, the DPP said.

“The power differentiation in the relationship between this seemingly caring officer and the victim further ensured that the victim was utterly defenceless,” DPP Lin added.

With plenty of time alone with the boy, Koon was free to sexually groom and abuse the victim “to gratify himself”, DPP Lin noted.

The prosecutor added that Koon had no qualms about taking advantage of the boy's mother as well, “feigning sincerity” and promising the woman that her son would be taken care of as she looked after her ailing husband. The father died soon after, in late June.

Urging the court to impose five years’ jail on Koon, the DPP also noted his actions were premeditated, and that he had abused his position as a police officer to exploit the victim.

Defence lawyer A Ravidass urged the court to be lenient, saying Koon is sorry for his actions.

For outrage of modesty, Koon could have been jailed up to two years and caned. For sexually assaulting the boy, Koon could have been jailed up to 20 years and caned. However, as he is above 50 years old, Koon is not liable for caning. 

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.