Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

It's just utterly disgusting and sick to prey on underage boys!

the coach is wrong but how about the boy, if he is already 13 or 14 years old and don't like what the coach is doing, he should voice up to his friend, parent, teacher or even make a police report.

@ lonelyglobe -  the boy maybe too scare or confused what to do about it. Although kids nowadays are way much more well informed than us (or at least me during my time).

These are weak men who can only bully the weaker youngsters.

We gays like strong virile masculine men, whether top or bottom.

That's why I laugh at that bitchy troll of those saunas threads.

He protest too much and branded almost everyone as too old,

He's probably a puny twink who got bitter because he's ignore in the saunas.

That's why I think it's not a bad thing to let the outside world read this forum so that they know gays are about masculinity. Those weaklings are not part of us.

Guest lifeistough

this is a mental sickness aka pedophiles.

be it straight or gay both are wrong.

usually the pedophile was molested when he was young. just like most serial killers are abused or went through terible trauma as a child.

honestly look for help before the sickness takes control.

I have a feeling that this is a mutual agreement. But the boy is too scared to admit.

Even if the boy admitted it was mutual, the accused will still face the punishment alone.

Guest Mamamia

the coach is wrong but how about the boy, if he is already 13 or 14 years old and don't like what the coach is doing, he should voice up to his friend, parent, teacher or even make a police report.

It is illegal to have sex with a person under the age of 16, with or without the minor's consent. Whether he made a police report or not will not lighten the sentence of the accused.

Why can't he understands or just wait for two more years? But 377A still applied.

Yes, it's illegal to have sex with the underaged. But the age of exploration nowadays are getting younger now. You might only find 25 year old virgins in nunnery nowadays. We are pretty quick to condemn the coach. But who knows if both are willing parties, and even at 14 years old, the boy may be well aware of what he was getting into.

I am not saying the coach is right, and in fact, I don't even know or give a damn who he is.. But the least we can do is to stop condemning him here. Let the judge decide.

Case in point: Remember the below 16 year old underaged prostitute who caused more than 40 adults to go to jail? You think she doesn't know what she was doing? I also vaguely recall another teenage boy who was the one who seduced his tuition teacher into sex many years ago.

Regardless of age, the two "victims of circumstances" should first find a proper place for their rendezvous.

I find it really stupid to do it in "open/public" spaces where $12 gets you admission into gay establishments.

One more thing, I believe the boy was on his path of discovery... we were full of raging hormones then.

So, having sex is as normal as anything.

So I am NOT here to give my opinion on the rights and wrongs, but to say the very least, do it in a safe place, ie. not public toilet..aiyoh, how can yu tahan the stench in the toilet?

Pedophiles is not wrong. It is the act of sexual activities done to someone younger that is wrong. Pedophiles is after all, just a name given to people who like those that are younger. It is nothing more than just a preference. It is the same as how one prefer muscular guys than lean, vice versa.

pedophiles is wrong, regardless of same or opposite sex.

Not liking someone younger but prepubescent children.

Pedophiles is not wrong. It is the act of sexual activities done to someone younger that is wrong. Pedophiles is after all, just a name given to people who like those that are younger. It is nothing more than just a preference. It is the same as how one prefer muscular guys than lean, vice versa. quote name="fab" post="1336166" timestamp="1446019329"]

pedophiles is wrong, regardless of same or opposite sex.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i was once seduced/cruised by a lower secondary school boy at chimes! he was still clad in school uniform with his school bag and some textbooks still holding in his hands while lingering at the chimes toilet! i can see the hunger in his eyes, obviously very horny. i was intrigued but did not action. i stayed around outside the toilet.

the school boy did not come out of the toilet!... a while later, another guy walked in. i entered soon after. i didn't see anyone and all the cubicle doors were open except the last one! they were having sex! 

similar incident happen at tampines safra swimming pool. another school boy signalling me to suck his cock in the opposite facing shower cubicle! i stared at his young body and his horny looks.....

just because they are underage, doesn't make them innocent. 

Is sex wrong?

Human with brain is still an animal, so I support having sex with underage, as long as they can shoot cum :)

Don't be a self declare hypocrites, those that call them educated human

The so-called underaged today is not as innocent as we used to be. However, it is still the adult's wrong to mess with them.

today only? Those school boys and girls never innocent before, they can be evil and desperate than bitch and devil

NOT here to give my opinion on the rights and wrongs, but to say the very least, do it in a safe place, ie. not public toilet..aiyoh, how can yu tahan the stench in the toilet?

katong Park?

i was once seduced/cruised by a lower secondary school boy at chimes! he was still clad in school uniform with his school bag and some textbooks still holding in his hands while lingering at the chimes toilet! i can see the hunger in his eyes, obviously very horny. i was intrigued but did not action. i stayed around outside the toilet.

the school boy did not come out of the toilet!... a while later, another guy walked in. i entered soon after. i didn't see anyone and all the cubicle doors were open except the last one! they were having sex! 

similar incident happen at tampines safra swimming pool. another school boy signalling me to suck his cock in the opposite facing shower cubicle! i stared at his young body and his horny looks.....

The seven-year old seducing his tutor?

You tell yourself if an age gap of eighteen years is not so common in the straight scene.

So, is it OK if one is nineteen and the other 37?

The last I heard, Time and Tide Wait for No One.

Coco, extricated in Banana Leg?

Not practicing selective amnesia on her choice of a language for her last words, not far-fetchingly off-topic of me to wonder if the boy's family is being investigated.

Personally started exactly 30 years ago.

How about lowering the age of consent (married or otherwise)?

It is a miracle the my original draft was lost.

And you still have to stayed around and struggle, or was it self-lobbying, in both scenario.  :unsure:

Is sex wrong?

Human with brain is still an animal, so I support having sex with underage, as long as they can shoot cum :)

Don't be a self declare hypocrites, those that call them educated human

Sex is not wrong, underage or not, the one thing wrong is you lured and used them to satisfy your fucktard desire with your tiny limpy that you feel shame among educated men and women.

Sex is not wrong, underage or not, the one thing wrong is you lured and used them to satisfy your fucktard desire with your tiny limpy that you feel shame among educated men and women.

...among men and women, educated or not. 

<_<

Yes its wrong. But how many of us have fond memories about our first experiences at that age? Quite a few i suspect, especially since there is a thread on "how old was your first ....." the comments were mostly people happily remembering or comments on how lucky they were.

This boy does not seem innocent, and if they didnt get caught, 5 years down the road he would probably be posting about his experiences in a fond memory tone in this forum.

Food for thought.

• 1 month later...

A convicted sex offender was out for just 10 months after a 14-year jail term, before he found another young boy to prey upon.

This time, Lim Cher Foong, 37, will spend nine years in preventive detention - a regime with no remission for good behaviour, intended to protect the public.

After a trial, Lim was found guilty in September of three counts of sexual penetration of a minor at Village Hotel Changi in Netheravon Road on Iune 14 and 15, 2013.

Yesterday, District Judge Hamidah lbrahim took into account the nearly 2 1/2 years he had spent in remand in sentencing him.

Lim’s previous conviction in 2004 was for five counts of having unnatural sex with a 16-year-old and a 15-year-old. He was given the maximum seven years per charge, with two to run consecutively for a total of 14 years.

He had coerced the boys into engaging in anal sex with him after deceiving them into believing it was part of “qigong”.

Lim was released in August 2012 but, just 10 months later, committed similar offences against a 15-year- old boy.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Rachel Ng pointed out that Lim had banned the victim less than a month after he had befriended him.

“It is clear that the accused is a recalcitrant offender with a proclivity forsexual crimes," she submitted.

She said the 14 years of imprisonment had had no effect on reforming or deterring him from committing similar crimes.

He even used the same pretence of transferring “qi” (vital energy) to the victim and vice versa.

The prosecution said after Lim had met the victim through a third party, he told the boy he fell ill easily and was thin as he lacked sufficient “qi”. Lim said anal sex was a way to transfer “qi” between them.

He also threatened the victim with physical violence, and harassed him by repeatedly messaging him and keeping tabs on him through a GPS tracker installed on the boy’s cellphone.

The prosecution said he picked up the victim in a taxi on June 14 that year, ostensibly for an overnight fishing trip, but actually to perform sexual acts on him.

Lim’s defence was a bare denial. His lawyer Sarjit Singh had argued that this case did not warrant preventive detention, as his client was not a danger to the public at large.

elena@sph.com.sg

Sigh, stone casting again.

Yes he has indeed done something very wrong, but it is actually very sad to be plagued by such a forbidden fetish or urge.

Moreover he is already being dealt with by the law, no need to cast anymore stones at him, unless you are so infuriated because you have been a rape victim before or are closely related to the victims.

Spare a thought, what if his family members or relatives are here reading all your comments?

Who knows, he himself may have been a victim before.

Btw has anyone noticed he is actually quite smart? Able to keep up with technolgy even after being locked up for 14 yrs. Maybe he was exposed to new technology through tv in prison. If not for his wrongdoings, this guy could have a bright future.

I don't care about his sexual offences and the EZ thing is petty. There's no news story here and it's wrong to hound him for having sex with 12s.

When I was 19, I still yet to know how to initiate kissing another guy.

How old are you?

• 1 month later...

Man pleads guilty to extorting S$197k, gifts from male teacher he had tryst with

SINGAPORE — A 35-year-old man pleaded guilty today (Jan 12) to extorting S$197,000 in cash and other luxury goods from an older male teacher he had an affair with, by threatening to expose their trysts to the Education Ministry (MOE) and his victim’s school.
By -
1 hour 7 min ago

SINGAPORE — A 35-year-old man pleaded guilty today (Jan 12) to extorting S$197,000 in cash and other luxury goods from an older male teacher he had an affair with, by threatening to expose their trysts to the Education Ministry (MOE) and his victim’s school.

Ng Hian Gee Vincent faces up to seven years’ jail and caning for one count of extortion. Seven similar charges will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced on Feb 15.

Pressing for a jail term of at least four years and three to four strokes of the cane, deputy public prosecutor said the 45-year-old victim — who cannot be named due to a gag order — had suffered for about six months and his “entire life savings... gouged out by Ng”.

After they met through an online web portal TREVVY in late August 2013, the victim invited Ng, who is married, to his house where they engaged in homosexual acts, a district court heard. According to its website, TREVVY was set up in March 1999 to connect the gay community in Singapore.

However, the victim later asked Ng to leave as he felt uncomfortable.

When he found out through the internet that the victim was a teacher, Ng started to blackmail him, demanded large amounts of money as “compensation” and threatened to report their relationship to authorities.

Fearing for his reputation and job security, the victim succumbed to Ng’s threats, which persisted from September 2013 to March the next year. The court heard that Ng had succeeded in demanding, among other things, cash amounting to S$197,000 and luxury goods worth S$51,900 — including one gold pendant, one Rolex watch, one gold chain and four Chanel bags — from the victim.

The victim made a police report only in March 2014, when he was “at his wit’s end”, said DPP Wuan.

As Ng had gambled away the bulk of his money, he was only able to provide restitution of S$24,000 to date. He has also returned the Rolex watch, gold chain and gold pendant to the victim.

Urging the court not to treat Ng as a first-time offender despite his clean record, DPP Wuan said the offences are aggravated by Ng’s recalcitrance.

“Not satisfied with his ill-gotten gains when he first committed the offence, he continued to torment the victim in order to satiate his desire to gamble. An enhanced sentence is therefore warranted due to (Ng’s) recalcitrance,” he charged, adding that deterrence should be the foremost sentencing consideration in this case.

Ng’s lawyer James Ow Yong asked for his sentence to be deferred till after the upcoming festive period so that Ng can “spend the final Chinese New Year with his mother before the inevitable”. Ng’s mother was admitted to the hospital on Jan 10 and is critically ill, the court was told.

In mitigation, Mr Ow Yong said Ng committed the offences under “frailty of (his) state of mind” due to his failed attempt at a relationship.

In response, DPP Ng said “frailty of mind” is no excuse for Ng’s offences, which persisted over a long time period.

“It is trite law that personal financial hardship and ill health are not mitigating factors except in exceptional circumstances. This is no such case,” he added.

Ng, who is unemployed, is out on a bail of S$20,000.

26 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

The younger guy is much much worse. And he not some teen or student but a 35yo. Googled and saw his pic...huh???

厚礼谢!

And he's a married man!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

A 35-year-old man, who had a sexual relationship with a male teacher, extorted $197,000 in cash and about $52,000 in valuables from him.

He intentionally put the teacher in fear of harm to his reputation, by threatening via text messages to expose their trysts to the Ministry of Education and his school, and dishonestly induced him to deliver $70,000 and a Chanel bag worth $3,900.

Fearing for his reputation and worried that he would lose his job, the teacher gave in to the blackmailer's demands.

1) They are both gay. Life is hard enough as it is. Why did they have to do these horrible things to each other?

2) Would the teacher really have lost his job for being outed? This wasn't a student he'd been with, but a 35 year old man. Was his fear of "reputational damage" justified?

3) It's ironic that the person being publicly named and shamed is the extortionist. With a huge photograph displayed on ST. While the teacher is protected by a court imposed gag order.

No hope for humanity, but there is justice.

I don't understand what it means too??

1) what do you mean "they have to do these horrible things to each other?" Only one party did something terrible and that's the one that's extorting for monies. 

2&3) the gag order seems justified. Do not see this from the perspective of a gay community. Imagine a female teacher engaing in NSA-ONS and is being extorted for monies. Even though the relationship is heterosexual, her image as a teacher would have been flawed in the eyes of her superiors, peers, parents and to a certain extent some easily impressionable students. 

I am not against one having a healthy sexual libido and requires the on-off sexual release but in our society, majority views on certain occupations are still very conservative.....unfortunately. I am not one of them but I can appreciate their angle of argument.

And I am happy that the accused photo has been published; for the one who wants to out someone is now outed and condemned... And in both the hetreo and homosexual realm. :)

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.