Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Sometimes, I really hate those reporters and editors in the gossips paper.

The manager who sold ice to this doctor (arrested earlier) is now charged on court. The news was on last night wan-bao and shin-ming. However, the headlines in these papers were something like that: Manager who sold drugs to "gay" doctor Charged! etc. In the news, the story repeated on this doctor 3-P etc. Somemore, the picture of the doctor is again published with the news but not the manager who is being charged.

Come-on, give this doctor and his family a BIG break ! His case is closed. Let him go and move on ...... you don't have to sell your papers by repeating old news and old pictures.

PS: We must support a "drug-free" society. But, we should also give people a 2nd chance and be more passionate towards them ......

Popper is a chemical compound (amyly nitrate I Think) and is not a drug. An illegal drug by LOOSE definition is chemical that could be addictive to you if you abuse the dosage and frequency. Poppers are actually used in a lot of situation (cyniade poisoning, faint cases) and can be found in most first aid boxes.

Obviously should not use it abusively since it dilates blood vessel to your head.

the same with glue sniffing.

Superglue is a chemical compound (I dont know what it is made of) and is not a drug. An illegal drug by LOOSE definition is chemical that could be addictive to you if you abuse the dosage and frequency. Superglue are actually used in a lot of situation (fixing broken pieces, glued things together) and can be found in most homes.

so is it okay to indulge in it?

Some links to studies that show poppers has a repressive effect on immune system:

http://www.clubdrugcounselor.com/poppers.htm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=2...hD0pLbA8QvSJ4wQ

http://www.duesberg.com/articles/jlpoppers.html

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Poppers are amyl nitrates which are listed as a controlled drug in Singapore. Of course it could be used as a "video head cleaner" or "tape cleaner" etc etc.. but it won't work if you're arrested with a lot of them.

Say no to drugs... don't give the stupid gahmen another excuse to slap you.

Guest anonymous

The dealer who sold the young doc Adrian drugs was sentenced to 6 years jail and 10 strokes of rotan!

This guy is also a PLU in his mid 30s. Apparently he was very smart at NUS, even continue on to do a master degree. However because of family problem (parents were gambling addicts), he failed the course. He went to do some business but again failed and became bankrupt. Later on his started working as a sales executive. Apparently he started to do drugs and also sell them to his friends. The police found drugs in his house too.

This PLU is also HIV+ since Nov 2005 according to Chinese papers. Because he lost his meant of making a living (being jailed), he cannot get access to HIV drugs unless his family (which is problematic) are willing to foot $1000 monthly bill. According to the Defence lawyer, there have been 7 cases of HIV+ prisoner dying in prision because of no access to drugs and become full blown AIDs patients.

This case is far more scarier and nastier than the 2 previous PLU drug cases. :o

The dealer who sold the young doc Adrian drugs was sentenced to 6 years jail and 10 strokes of rotan!

This guy is also a PLU in his mid 30s. Apparently he was very smart at NUS, even continue on to do a master degree. However because of family problem (parents were gambling addicts), he failed the course. He went to do some business but again failed and became bankrupt. Later on his started working as a sales executive. Apparently he started to do drugs and also sell them to his friends. The police found drugs in his house too.

This PLU is also HIV+ since Nov 2005 according to Chinese papers. Because he lost his meant of making a living (being jailed), he cannot get access to HIV drugs unless his family (which is problematic) are willing to foot $1000 monthly bill. According to the Defence lawyer, there have been 7 cases of HIV+ prisoner dying in prision because of no access to drugs and become full blown AIDs patients.

This case is far more scarier and nastier than the 2 previous PLU drug cases. :o

Did they put the picture of this guy on newspaper?

I think its good for us to know. Especially for those who had some "dealings" with him, they probably should go for a check-up.

:o

Guest Anonymous
Did they put the picture of this guy on newspaper?

I think its good for us to know. Especially for those who had some "dealings" with him, they probably should go for a check-up.

:o

Yes they do. On both Straits Times and Zao Bao. I guess either Newpaper or the kaypoh Wanbao will put even clearer photos.

What does his HIV status have to do with his criminal drug-dealing behaviour? Does a drug dealer deserve less/more mercy because of his HIV status?

HIV+ drug dealer = gay is it? Waaaa.. must tell everyone that this guy kana triple strike.

Please lah.. its irrelevant. It is stupid that the papers even revealed his HIV status. It is none of their business.

I'm glad my ice cream seller and the kopi tiam boy I like are HIV negative... :D

The manager who sold ice to this doctor (arrested earlier) is now charged on court. The news was on last night wan-bao and shin-ming. However, the headlines in these papers were something like that: Manager who sold drugs to "gay" doctor Charged! etc. In the news, the story repeated on this doctor 3-P etc. Somemore, the picture of the doctor is again published with the news but not the manager who is being charged.

Come-on, give this doctor and his family a BIG break ! His case is closed. Let him go and move on ...... you don't have to sell your papers by repeating old news and old pictures.

PS: We must support a "drug-free" society. But, we should also give people a 2nd chance and be more passionate towards them ......

You know what? I believe newpapers publish what the general public wants. While it is easy to hurl stones and curse the journalists, the reading public should also be bear part of the blame.

There is no need to look elsewhere for examples. Look at the some of what is written in these forums. Some of us have asked for links to see the video of the teacher who was caught masturbating in the lecture hall, others asked for photos of the drug dealer and of those who were charged. And then went to comment that they are their type, "so manly" etc. Truth be told that we are all guilty of being voyeurs ourselves. The newspapers wouldn't print them if no one wanted them. Has anyone written in to the media to protest the publication of the photos? Someone in this forum even commented that it is good to see the photo of the "ice" dealer who is HIV+, so that we can know who to avoid. Well, you got your wish because his photo was published. So the newspapers actually did everyone a service... yes or no?

Yes, everyone deserves a second if not third chance to make good. But once you are caught breaking the law, you become "public property". In the old days, such law breakers will be chained up at the village square and people will come by to hurl insults, rotten eggs and vegetables, and spit at them. Now, people just see your face in the newspapers or Internet. In principle, things haven't changed much.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

The manager who sold ice to this doctor (arrested earlier) is now charged on court.  The news was on last night wan-bao and shin-ming.  However, the headlines in these papers were something like that:  Manager who sold drugs to "gay" doctor Charged! etc.  In the news, the story repeated on this doctor 3-P etc.  Somemore, the picture of the doctor is again published with the news but not the manager who is being charged.

Come-on, give this doctor and his family a BIG break !  His case is closed.  Let him go and move on ...... you don't have to sell your papers by repeating old news and old pictures.

PS:  We must support a "drug-free" society.  But, we should also give people a 2nd chance and be more passionate towards them ......

You know what? I believe newpapers publish what the general public wants. While it is easy to hurl stones and curse the journalists, the reading public should also be bear part of the blame.

There is no need to look elsewhere for examples. Look at the some of what is written in these forums. Some of us have asked for links to see the video of the teacher who was caught masturbating in the lecture hall, others asked for photos of the drug dealer and of those who were charged. And then went to comment that they are their type, "so manly" etc. Truth be told that we are all guilty of being voyeurs ourselves. The newspapers wouldn't print them if no one wanted them. Has anyone written in to the media to protest the publication of the photos? Someone in this forum even commented that it is good to see the photo of the "ice" dealer who is HIV+, so that we can know who to avoid. Well, you got your wish because his photo was published. So the newspapers actually did everyone a service... yes or no?

Yes, everyone deserves a second if not third chance to make good. But once you are caught breaking the law, you become "public property". In the old days, such law breakers will be chained up at the village square and people will come by to hurl insults, rotten eggs and vegetables, and spit at them. Now, people just see your face in the newspapers or Internet. In principle, things haven't changed much.

Well said! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 3 months later...
Guest guest lor

sighhhhhhhhh....another dark era for the community.

Yesterday's gossip papers mentioned a 38 yr-old male primary school teacher was charged for "playing daddy" to more than 20 of his pupils. :angry:

The incidents only came to light when one of his victims talked in a chatroom. His victims must have been too terrified to tell cos the incident happened as far back as in 2003.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Boy tells court how accused taught him...

DIRTY LESSONS

Teacher allegedly makes him watch p--n video in bedroom

Then he shocks boy by performing sexual act

The New Paper

30 November 2006

By Kor Kian Beng

IMPURE.

That is how I feel after what has happened to me, a teenager told the court yesterday.

Now 15, the boy is accusing his primary school teacher of molesting him on three occasions in 2003.

He was only 11 when the teacher, whom he called 'Godpa', introduced him to p--n movies.

This was the man David (not his real name) looked up to.

The boy cannot be identified as he is a minor.

He said: 'I feel that I've become impure, like I'm being dirtied or there's a stain on me.'

That was the reason he didn't tell his parents or family about the things the teacher allegedly did to him.

'I didn't want them to think I was an impure child,' he said.

For more than a year, David kept the dark secret to himself - until he confided in a friend, which led to the teacher's arrest and trial.

UNCOMFORTABLE

David didn't look comfortable retelling his story in court yesterday.

And when he spoke, there was also an uncomfortable silence from those in court.

Several times, David had to ask for questions to be repeated.

Rarely did he look up even though he was testifying via video link yesterday.

After all, in the dock was a man who was not only his teacher but a mentor and somebody whom he had trusted.

This is the same man he now accuses of having taught him about masturbation.

Not just with words, David said.

His male teacher, now 38, allegedly did the act in front of him.

It so shocked him that he told the teacher to stop.

Still, he trusted the teacher and stayed over at his home often.

They even slept together on the same bed, where the teacher touched him.

The teacher is facing three counts of molesting David in 2003, while he was still primary school.

Wearing a long-sleeved shirt, the teacher yesterday made notes throughout the trial, which began on Monday.

If convicted, he can be jailed up to two years or fined or caned, or given any two of the punishments on each charge.

Deputy Public Prosecutors Shawn Ho and Quek Hui Ling are co-counsel, while Mr Suppiah Thangaveloo is defending the teacher.

David said the teacher had taught him when he was in Primary 4 in 2001 and in Primary 6 in 2003.

In late 2001, he became the teacher's godson. They grew closer when he helped the teacher in a school event that year.

In 2003, the teacher took charge of the school basketball team, of which David was a member. That was when the teacher first molested him, the boy told the court.

It happened in the school's sports equipment room one morning in January 2003.

David was chatting with his basketball teammates when they heard the school bell. It was assembly time.

But the teacher, who was also in the room, stopped him from leaving with them, David said.

It was then that he was molested, he alleged.

'He started to hug me and kiss me on my cheeks,' David said.

He added the teacher also rubbed himself against his body.

It lasted about 30 seconds, the boy said.

When it stopped, David said he went back to his classroom.

He told District Judge Jasvender Kaur that he couldn't recall if he joined his friends at the assembly.

And he never told anyone about it, he said.

'I felt weird. I wasn't sure what to do then,' he said.

But some two months later, he stayed over at the teacher's home. The teacher, a bachelor, was living with his family, David said. That night, the accused allegedly introduced him to p--n movies. They watched an hour-long p--n clip together on the teacher's laptop in his bedroom, the boy said. After that, they slept on the same bed and David was molested.

DPP Quek asked if he had watched p--n movies before that.

'No, it was my first time,' David replied.

On another night in May 2003, the boy said he again stayed over at the teacher's place. This was when the alleged masturbation incident happened.

While he felt uncomfortable after each incident, the boy said he didn't tell the teacher about it.

It was only in 2004 when he was in Sec 1 that David did so.

He said: 'I talked to him on (an Internet chatline) and told him that I was uncomfortable with what he was doing.

'He apologised and said he would not do it again.'

DPP Quek asked David why he stayed over at the teacher's place in May 2003 despite two earlier alleged incidents. David replied: 'I didn't know what to do and I wanted to keep the relationship between a godpa and a godson.'

He feared that he would be 'cast out' from the teacher's outings and gatherings, David said. (See report at bottom of facing page.).

He said the teacher also gave him many gifts, such as a $90 sports bag, a $190 handphone, a $60 sports watch and a $60 toy.

David said: 'I was afraid I would be lonely in school.'

David is expected to continue his testimony today.

They kept in touch after he left school

DAVID kept in touch with the teacher for over a year after the alleged offences took place.

Even after he left the primary school, the boy would return to visit the teacher.

David said he also received advice and counselling from the teacher on various matters, such as choosing his co-curricular activities in secondary school.

During cross-examination by defence counsel Suppiah Thangaveloo, David said he sent an e-mail on 27 June 2004 to the teacher and his other godsons.

They were part of a basketball team comprising former students from David's primary school. The teacher was the coach.

He wanted to apologise to them for a poor performance.

The boy also said he attended several events in 2004 when the teacher was present.

These included a basketball training camp in early 2004, a birthday party of another godson in March and a reunion dinner for the basketball team's former players in June.

When Mr Thangaveloo asked David if the teacher was 'a true godpa who doted on all his godsons, including him', the boy replied 'yes'.

He said the teacher had about 20 godsons, mostly students from the same primary school.

How the case surfaced

THE allegations surfaced after David told his former primary schoolmate in an online chat that the teacher had molested him.

The schoolmate, also one of the teacher's godsons, told his secondary school principal, who then lodged a police report in August 2004.

The police later pressed charges against the teacher for allegedly molesting David.

The teacher continued teaching from September 2004 to June this year, when he was charged. He was then suspended by the Ministry Of Education.

My god... one tell another and than the another complain to principal.

I wish the kids was telling the truth, if he is, the teacher should be punish.

If the kid wasn't, oh my god... I cannot imagine such a devil is release into the society...

One point noted in the news report, many contradiction...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Community? I have nothing in common with these paedos.

Please lah.. so many sexy young men in TC waiting for you to molest for free also dun want. Stupid idiot.

You don't understand what they want. "The forbidden fruit is sweeter". Those free 'makans' don't interest them at all.

Guest Question

Can anyone help with this (with legal backing and all that, not just conjectures...) :

If you have had fun (sex) with a minor (below 16?) and it was mutually consenting (i.e. the minor wanted it as much, if not more, than u did), is it still illegal for the older person to be engaged in it? The minor can get away scot free?

Guest Question
It is already illegal when both are of the same gender.......worse if you are involved with a minor....

But he has always been more interested to meet me, than me him.

It is already illegal when both are of the same gender.......worse if you are involved with a minor....

But he has always been more interested to meet me, than me him.

The law doesn't care about all these.

So long as you have sex with a minor, it's an offence even if he is a willing party.

In the eyes of the law, minors are spare the charges as they are not "mature" enough to think logically. But on the other hand, you being an adult should know better. That is why they have laws to protect the "weak".

As long as the kid or his parent/guardian reports you to the police, you will be drag through the process, your picture published on the papers, your life ruin and you are branded a pedophile, be it a mutual consent or otherwise.

That is not all. Once in the jail, the other inmates will sodomise you and make you their sex slave and sodomise you back and torture you for preying on the young.

That is not all. Once in the jail, the other inmates will sodomise you and make you their sex slave and sodomise you back and torture you for preying on the young.

Stop encouraging them GM. :o

For some people, this might be quite shiok.

Hahahaha, oh my goodness, I think many would try to end themselve in jail, using whatever means, for the shiok of it :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Er.. I am not encouraging lah.  :huh:

I am against it.

I know you are dead against it lah GM. That's why I had inserted a smiley at the end of the "stop encouraging them" comment. I apologise if it was not clear.

The statement was a tongue in cheek comment to those who should really know better than to fool around with kids.

Honestly, I was told by a prison warden, that sometimes they will let slip, that the person who is in the jail are sex offenders, so that the other imates will have a field day with him, it is sort of like "payback for his offence".

No details of what is being done, maybe kenna whack or something. As to sodomise, I think not, since they (the warden) are usually mindful not to allow such things, although they know that such event exists.

Haha...maybe those whom has been in jail, wants to add on. :D

• 3 months later...

Big news in The New Paper today. 'Spore man offers spiked drinks to cabbies, then gropes them when they fall unconscious' screamed the headline.

Well, according to court document he would tell the cabby that he was the boss of a few coffee shops and asked them to drive him to different locations to collect rent. At one of the stops, he would slip a tablet of Dormicum (sleeping pill) before offering the spiked drink to him. After the cabby became drowsy, he would touched the cabby's private parts for 10mins before disappearing. He never stole anything from them except their modesty. Eventually the 34 year old noodle stall owner was caught (though they didnt revealed how they caught him). My guess is that with the advance of DNA study, catching him with saliva sample would be an easy thing to do. Anyway, he seemed to have a fondess for older cabby- all his victims were 50s to 60s men.

I think they would be semi-unconscious or something depending on their resistant to the pill. And some tell-tale signs like unzipped trousers or unbuttoned shirt would be highly suspicious too. In fact, the first molest case was reported last September and up till now, that poor driver still dont know what happened except that he was spiked and fell asleep but nothing was stolen.

:D

There might be hidden story....the papers cannot reveal much as its oreadi a breech of the cabby privacy...

There are also cases where cabbies molest passengers...I have friends whom have encountered such cases personally I also seen cabbies whom cruise around in their cabs..location wise i shall not reveal...

niteangel

it is different thing that cabbies cruise and well have something with the passengers.

for one, drugs were used, and everyone's reacceptance to that drugs differs, what if the cabby is allergic to it?

also what if the cabby woke up but still under the influence of the drug drove his cab as he needed to earn a living?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

...... My guess is that with the advance of DNA study, catching him with saliva sample would be an easy thing to do....

DNA is for comparision...

Unable to compare before there is a suspect or an arrest...

Even if there were saliva and a DNA was carried out, you can based on that to find out who the suspect is...

niteangel

it is different thing that cabbies cruise and well have something with the passengers.

for one, drugs were used, and everyone's reacceptance to that drugs differs, what if the cabby is allergic to it?

also what if the cabby woke up but still under the influence of the drug drove his cab as he needed to earn a living?

yeah, i do agree with what oralb says... pity the old uncles ma? sometimes they do need to find some earnings and if he still under the drugs' influence and may have cause accidents or some hurts to the passangers, what will he do???

the uncles who are cruising around are simply maniac, but not all like dat, rite???

hate this guy who drugs the cabbies, haizzz

And, do u notice that there are increasing number of female cabbies now?

Formerly known as desparado

:D

OralB,

Just want to highlight that the role of the one who put the dose can be the cabby or the passenger...vice versa...

Long ago..when i was in my army days, took a cab home, this cabby chatted with me in his cab,very general topics, and upon reaching my house, he ask if there is any coffeeshop which is still open at that time(11pm++), he then ask me to join him for dinner, and say he want to treat me...well..he can dose me from there too...

Just a scenerio... :D

Just want to highlight that the role of the one who put the dose can be the cabby or the passenger...vice versa...

In the case where we are the potential victims by the cabbies, we simply need to be careful... In my opinion, i will find the cabbies irritating where they started talking non sense and going to "that" direction coz i used cabs when i am damn tired or rushing, so won't find any pleasure to talk about "that" thing. If he really asks me like wad the cabby ask niteangel, i will simply report it to the company :D

Formerly known as desparado

Guest bearish

Such silly act! Pity those victims and now they must be very sick of us, the weird gays. :( They will be wary of us from now on.

Don't fantasie sex too much otherwise you might become this clown who must be sick to carry it out.

By all mean, write it down and post here and let our BW members guide you to nomalcy. :)

Sorry I think I didnt quote the full story so there're some confusion as to how the cabby can possibly drive under the influence of drugs. The molester claiming to be collector of rent will stop at different coffee shops, buy the drink, spiked it and offered it the driver during one of the rest stops. While chatting and waiting, the driver obviously dozed off. That's when he committed the sick act. He had it all planned. Taix drivers are sometimes quite lonely people and are 'vulnerable' to act of kindness from their customer who in this case is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.