Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest Guest

I wonder if it's the same molester?

URL: http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod...s?msg=135478.14

The uncles who kena molested also reminds me of this Comfort cabby I came across.

I took this cab, where this uncle was kinda fuming mad. And I asked why. The story I heard I also wasn't expecting.

He usually drive night shift. Got one night he picked up a passenger near tanjong pagar, ( i guess near those gay bars lor), but he said the passenger dress quite nice, shirt and pants type.

The feller sat in the front passenger seat, started asking him alot of questions like got wife or not, he drive how many hours, he feel stress or not, the wife got help him "de-stress" or not, how many times she give him sex, got give head or not...

The uncle got a bit disturbed lor, told the feller to change the subject. But the feller started touching him! Said will help him to destress and if the taxi uncle let him blow him, confirm won't want to go back to the wife! The uncle got pissed off, pushed his hand away from his crotch.

But the feller quite persistent lor, and when the feller became overboard ( i think the uncle said he tried to unzip his pants!) the uncle punched him one time.

The feller got pissed off, told the uncle he will lodge police report. The uncle told him by all means! Then the passenger said "don't come and challenge me, I got a good education, I am earning big money in the civil sector, who will believe you?"

And best part, the police told the taxi uncle the case hard to pursue and no proof, better drop! And the fxxker actually lodged complaint with the taxi company and the taxi company want to compound his license! And the fxxker went to see doctor and went to lodge police case for assault. Needless to say, the police started an investigation! Cos' got proof mah!

I didn't keep in touch with the uncle, but now recalling this, I wonder what happened to him.

Just yesterday morning I was molested by an auntie on a crowded bus. I was standing slighty behind this big sized auntie who is seated. She opened her handbag and rummaged thro it and her elbow hit my cock.

I was embarassed but thought it's accidental but the woman in front of me saw it too.

But the auntie looked back at me like she knew she was doing it purposely.

I shjfted back slightly to avoid her. A while later while I forgot about it, she rummaged thro her handbag again And this time exaggerated her elbow outwards and hit my cock again. I jumped back in surprise and now many people saw what happened. This time she quickly got up and left the bus.

The ways some of the others looked at me seemed strange like they could not believe what they saw and I am a curiousity -"hey this uncle got molested by a woman teel people sure laugh"

Guest Guest
She opened her handbag and rummaged thro it and her elbow hit my cock.

To me sound like she want to do SM with u :D

ya.. hee.. fat lady and uncle.. good combi. quite erotic

Guest, i hope you just joking, cos by reading it i don't think is sound Good when you use the word Good Combi, maybe i abit sensitive :P

Guest Guest

Guest, i hope you just joking, cos by reading it i don't think is sound Good when you use the word Good Combi, maybe i abit sensitive :P

opps. sorry. maybe my reply too brief.

actually i meant it. guess it is a fetish for me. i like uncles. the idea of a women seducing an uncle always arouses me. so, SM between a fat lady and uncle also is erotic to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Molester jailed 4 years..

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/181370.asp

A self-employed man convicted of molesting five taxi drivers was sentenced to four years' jail yesterday, after his lawyer told the court that he was "emotionally scarred" by his experience of being molested himself as a child.

Not sure why the papers also named the victim of the theft as a man who invited the molester back to his home!

More to add in The New Paper. The grandfather of four who was molested said: 'I' m an old man and not good-looking anymore, you know. Why did he pick me?'

He also said 'Once bitten twice shy. I'm now scared. If I need coffee, I would buy it myself.'

Well, I suppose the moral of the lesson is never force yourself on others by any mean.

Guest Guest_guest
Just yesterday morning I was molested by an auntie on a crowded bus. I was standing ...

Hey you must be charming for her to pick you then!

More to add in The New Paper. The grandfather of four who was molested said: 'I' m an old man and not good-looking anymore, you know. Why did he pick me?'

He also said 'Once bitten twice shy. I'm now scared. If I need coffee, I would buy it myself.'

Well, I suppose the moral of the lesson is never force yourself on others by any mean.

Wow, the guy must be super desperate man :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Read this piece of news yesterday. I was abit amazed and infact amused to see that guy's picture. I wonder what were his criteria in choosing his victims. Some are as old as 60 yo! Though the news did not describe his actions, i can already imagine his actions on those poor uncles. He is really sick up there lah. :blink:

Guest Guest

Sorry, if I am rude to ask this question.

I can't help thinking of

-- how these old taxi uncles react when they woke up? Did they cry?

-- how they tell the police when making the report? how they describe how and which body area was molested?

I guess the experience is strange and shocking ... the correct description could be "晚节不保". :(

Sorry, if I am rude to ask this question.

I can't help thinking of

-- how these old taxi uncles react when they woke up? Did they cry?

-- how they tell the police when making the report? how they describe how and which body area was molested?

I guess the experience is strange and shocking ... the correct description could be "晚节不保". :(

Acutally its hard to tell whether those taxi uncles enjoyed the sessions or not lah.

Maybe some of them did cum and when things settled down, they then reported to police. But surely you can imagine those musky smell under the foreskin ( if uncut) after a long day/nite of driving...hmm.....GOSH! :P

I should think they wont remember anything. The uncle who was molested told the the police just he drifted into unconsciousness, he sort of 'felt someone holding his hand'. When he work up, he thought he just had a dream. Nothing was stolen. I think its just as bad as date rape. Only this time it happened to innocent grandfathers who thought they had seen everything in life.

Guest Guest
Unconscious means cannot be erected rite ? So no feelings ? He couldnt recall what'd happened ? He wont know which of him got molested rite ? Unless he woke up finding something in his asshole......or cum all over him. :unsure:

Did the incidents all happen on a thunder storm night ? :unsure:

Unconscious means cannot be erected rite ? So no feelings ? He couldnt recall what'd happened ? He wont know which of him got molested rite ? Unless he woke up finding something in his asshole......or cum all over him.  :unsure:

Did the incidents all happen on a thunder storm night ? :unsure:

Yeah! And find one button lost when woke up.... :):lol:

Guest Guest

Accused was molested in Pri 5

April 05, 2007 Today

'KOPI-O molester' Choi Kein Loong was himself molested more than once by an older man when he was in Primary 5, he claimed.

These incidents were cited by lawyer Patrick Chin as a mitigating factor for Choi's molestation of five cabbies.

Choi claimed the man who molested him was 'in his late 40s or early 50s'.

The molests went unreported as Choi did not want to embarrass or cause trouble for his family.

Psychiatrist Brian Yeo's medical report on Choi said these incidents left Choi 'unsure of his sexual orientation' and struggling with 'unwanted homosexual urges'.

Dr Yeo noted that Choi did not have any girlfriends, putting all his energy into his job as a chef at a hotel.

Dr Yeo wrote that Choi was 'always not comfortable with the thought that he might be a homosexual and had always wrestled with these homosexual sexual urges'.

Two years ago, Choi lost his job when the hotel closed. He then worked as a hawker to make ends meet.

But the long hours and financial stress led to 'a return of his homosexual urges'.

COULD NOT BEAR TO PAY FOR SEX

Dr Yeo wrote: 'He could not bear to give in to these thoughts completely by seeking paid homosexual sex.

'Thus, usually in the very early hours after work, he would hail a taxi... making the acquaintance of the male taxi drivers that he found attractive.'

Choi would use the same modus operandi on each cabby, court documents stated.

He would ask the driver to go to several coffee shops, and at one of the stops, he would buy a packet of coffee for the cabby and slip in Dormicum.

Dormicum is a fast-acting drug used by doctors to induce sleep. A person can be sedated within 10 minutes with just a 15mg tablet, the court heard.

At his last stop, Choi would remind the cabby to drink the coffee. After the cabby falls asleep, Choi would touch his private parts for about 10 minutes before leaving.

Choi is now receiving psychiatric treatment to deal with his sexual urges.

For administering a drug with the intent to commit an offence, Choi could have been jailed 10 years and fined.

For theft, he could have been jailed seven years and fined.

Guest Guest
:D

This news will alert PLU taxi drivers, to be more initiative, and this can be a good conversation topic when you hail a cab and talk to the cabby which you fond of and trying your luck hoping he is bi or plu.

:P

The tagline for PLU taxi driver will be "chia wa lim kopi lah .... " :D

Reminds me of a HK film back in the 90s ("The Accident") where Wong Hei plays a mainlander hustler who has a naughty (and very graphic) fling with a bi taxi driver at the back of his seat. That film started my Comfort cab fantasies.. and I was rewarded one night with an taxi uncle who picked me up at Ann Siang Hill after midnight. He was not as cute as Ben Ng tho.

Reminds me of a HK film back in the 90s ("The Accident") where Wong Hei plays a mainlander hustler who has a naughty (and very graphic) fling with a bi taxi driver at the back of his seat. That film started my Comfort cab fantasies.. and I was rewarded one night with an taxi uncle who picked me up at Ann Siang Hill after midnight. He was not as cute as Ben Ng tho.

Hey i have watched that film too....Wong Hei was amazing....especially tat scene inside the cab where he got f from behind and throwing mineral water to cool himself down...wow...i got a hardon while watching that....really sexy. YUMMY! :thumb:

Reminds me of a HK film back in the 90s ("The Accident") where Wong Hei plays a mainlander hustler who has a naughty (and very graphic) fling with a bi taxi driver at the back of his seat.

Wow!!! so does anyone happen to have that movie?

I have, maybe one Sunday afternoon a few can come over to my place to watch it. But my TV only 20 inches. I live quite near to one mrt.

vcd ah? or downloaded can send to me? haha...thks...

Guest Guest

Talking about Taxi Drivers, I jumped into a cab the other day and then realised that he is quite appealing by looking from the back seat. We started to chit chat and when once in a while he would turned around to look at me. Oh my, he is delicious in his 30s. He can be a model. He is working as a contractor (family business) and only get to drive on Sat and Sun. He speak well and presented him well too (long sleeves shirt and tailored pants). Too bad, he is as straight as ruler otherwise, sure makan him for supper. :D:D

If there is a Mr Taxi Contest, he will sure get the title.

• 3 months later...

Anyone knows what happened to Dr Yeo since the last news report below???

Title : Doctor allowed to continue housemanship after serving jail term

Date : 09 March 2007 0037 hrs (SST)

URL : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../262847/1/.html

SINGAPORE : The Singapore Medical Council (SMC) has allowed a doctor to continue his housemanship, under supervision, for at least eight months after he was convicted for drug possession.

Dr Adrian Yeo See Seng, 27, had been a house officer with the National Healthcare Group for about five months when he was arrested in April last year. He had just finished serving an eight-month jail term.

The SMC said it had censured Dr Yeo and ordered him to give a written undertaking that he would not engage in such conduct again.

Dr Yeo was also ordered to pay the costs of the disciplinary proceedings.

His Counsel said Dr Yeo had committed the offence when he was "extremely anxious" while waiting for the results of his examination.

Dr Yeo had to re-sit that examination and had been under "tremendous stress", worried about the financial consequences he may have to bear should he fail.

His Counsel told the SMC's Disciplinary Committee that upon his release from prison, Dr Yeo has been an active volunteer and "maintains his passion for the medical profession".

Dr Yeo also submitted testimonials from his peers and doctors who believe that he is able to function as a doctor again.

The Committee said it considered all such factors, as well as his punishment and nature of offence, before allowing Dr Yeo to resume his housemanship. - CNA/de

Dear ruffx2sg,

Whilst it is good to show concern to a man who has fallen from grace, I would think it is inappropriate to do so it in a public forum for the following reasons :

1. Some incidents are provocative and whatever events that have happened should be put to sleep and not to be unearthed again as most ppl would have forgotten and even the person who committed the act would like to forget the unpleasant incident.

2. If you have done something out of impulse one day and received punishment, would you like others to remember those traumatic experiences you have gone through. Imagine yourself to be the doctor and then you read this thread.

3. Give someone a break to restart his life by not mentioning his past in a public forum. Not all ppl will react with forgiveness for such news. The likelihood with most ppl is reaction with moral judgement.

4. It is better to talk about such things in private if you really feel an urge to do so.

I hope you are not offended by what I say. I know by participating in this thread I have inevitably helped to resurrect this thread but I hope my thread will be the last to put it to a rest in peace.

Yours sincerely

z

Reflection,

I do not agree with your opinion. I believe there will be some people who is concern over what had happened to the doctor, be it good or bad.

But I believe that the news would bring us greater insights into lives and things happening around us, maybe as in, telling us what would happen if we were to do the same? Tell us that doctors are also, human and they do commit mistake?

I believe he is on his way thru his life now, as everyone had forgotten the case slowly as years goes by. I believe also that by posting it here, ruffx2sg do not mean to condamn him, or even making us remembering him.

For good or for bad, its just a piece of news. We all commit mistake, and we'll learn from them :)

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 1 month later...

And he's cute too.

Show him the support he deserves for being honest to his colleagues and students.

http://ottofong.blogspot.com/2007/09/open-letter.html

Pity he already has a boyfriend for the past 9 years.

Lets hope his students appreciate having a brave teacher with integrity to stand up for his rights.

Damn.. his open letter has been removed. Hope everything is ok with him...

Oh no....hope it is not Ministry of Education pressurizing him! Who was the other Malay guy whose application for the post of teacher rejected by MOE for his open sexuality ?

But I think if he is brave enough to come out with this open letter, he must have calculated his costs.

Wish him the Best

z

Oh no....hope it is not Ministry of Education pressurizing him! Who was the other Malay guy whose application for the post of teacher rejected by MOE for his open sexuality ?

Alfian Sa'at, who incidentally was also from RI/RJC :D

R-A-F-F-L-E-S Raffles!

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

I am quite sure M O E has taken actions against Otto. And just like Alfian, no matter how many people complain against the unfair treatment, nothing could be done.

I hope Otto has prepared for the worst and made plans for his own career.

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.