Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

There was once I fxxked this bottom and the condom broke. I didn't know what happened coz I was drunk at that time. But I did feel something different but didnt bother to check. I was so shocked to see that the condom was torn after i pulled out. I did cum inside the guy and we were both shocked. I had a check a day after and turned out negatve. But the other guy refused to get a check up and even blocked me on whatsapp. Sent my results to him via message but still didnt bother to reply. Was so scared that I ended up doing PEP. Spent a hefty amount for that and i just had a test, still negative. Praying that i stay negative.

Please just play safe guys.

What's the status now?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest not crazy

I met a guy last night for sex and all the time while f**king him he kept saying No Condom ? This guy was 22 but wtf ? Do guys still out there not realise about HIV ? Yes you will be told by ever guy who wants to f**k you with out a condom its ok I'm clean ?? How do you think HIV is spread in the first place.

Don't be a fool and rubber up

Guest condominium

Do you still continue fxxking him after knowing that he could have been fxxked regularly without condom before you ??? Too much horny to stop?

It's good that you insisted on using condom, but condom is not 100% safe, it only minimizes the risk.

I met a guy last night for sex and all the time while f**king him he kept saying No Condom ? This guy was 22 but wtf ? Do guys still out there not realise about HIV ? Yes you will be told by ever guy who wants to f**k you with out a condom its ok I'm clean ?? How do you think HIV is spread in the first place.

Don't be a fool and rubber up

It's interesting to see the different viewpoints about safer sex negotiation. Just a thought, how would a younger or less experienced person be able to convince his partner(s) to use a condom during sex if he/they are not agreeable? During group play, what if he is the only one who wants to be f**ked or f**k with a condom? How would he convince the others?

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

• CARE Email counselling:  https://oogachaga.com/email-counselling
  • Whatsapp counselling: 8592-0609 (Sat: 2pm - 5pm, Tue - Thu: 7pm - 10pm)
  • Professional counselling: counselling@oogachaga.com

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Emboldened

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.

When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

Why did I feel so turned on when I read this?  Maybe I'm just a horny bottom...

agree. not worth it. i topped raw, but I don't btm raw.

i'm not totally against barebacking, but has to be on really strong relationship, never casual bareback.

too many cases of HIV+ people, less the other STDs.

i see requests for raw topping, I look at their age (no offense at all), some are 30+, 40+, and I think back, man...this is not going to be worth it if i catch something from them, I have a whole lot more to do in my life than to exchange it for a 11minutes raw fcuk with this hot top.

Esp to my youth peers, do not engage in casual raw sex.

We need to clear this misconception that if you're a top and when you do it raw you won't get anything.

Yes the chances might be slimmer but there is still a possibility. 

I believe that when you're truly in love it doesn't matter if it's raw or not It will be love that brings you both together.

If we're living in a perfect world where STIs and HIV do not exist, then YES.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Guest

when i was in 16, my bf of 9y older bare backed me and at that time, i think nothing of safe sex....

once had a short fling w this fuk buddy....out of condom so let him bareback me and cummed inside. after that, worried for 1 yr....went for checkup, thankfully negative.

We need to clear this misconception that if you're a top and when you do it raw you won't get anything.

Yes the chances might be slimmer but there is still a possibility. 

I believe that when you're truly in love it doesn't matter if it's raw or not It will be love that brings you both together.

yes.. there was a top that told me he only do raw if he's top.. and don't do raw if he's bottom..

i wun do raw with him eitherway

Guest Guest

i topped raw, but I don't btm raw.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko:

some btms get infected by the tops, but u must rmb the infected tops get infected by fucking hiv-positive btms too.

(just like straight men getting infected by fucking prostitutes.)

Guest Guest

yes.. there was a top that told me he only do raw if he's top.. and don't do raw if he's bottom..

i wun do raw with him eitherway

Are you stupid or what?

A person who can tell you "he only do raw if he's top.. and don't do raw if he's bottom.." is called a FLEX.

Guest another guest

Are you stupid or what?

A person who can tell you "he only do raw if he's top.. and don't do raw if he's bottom.." is called a FLEX.

Now why would you get so worked up over this mistake?

You may suffer a cerebral aneurysm one day, if you don't take it easy.

Are you stupid or what?

u stupid piece of nutshit crap.. ur IQ is lower then the smashed up turd at the road side.. its technically negative. The piece of turd stays silent and doesn't do anything but smells, but you smell AND spout crap

u can't understand that a guy is FLEX and he only do raw when he TOPS and he don't do it when he BTMS .. u get it? stupid prick old ficktard

agree. not worth it. i topped raw, but I don't btm raw.

i'm not totally against barebacking, but has to be on really strong relationship, never casual bareback.

too many cases of HIV+ people, less the other STDs.

i see requests for raw topping, I look at their age (no offense at all), some are 30+, 40+, and I think back, man...this is not going to be worth it if i catch something from them, I have a whole lot more to do in my life than to exchange it for a 11minutes raw fcuk with this hot top.

Esp to my youth peers, do not engage in casual raw sex.

exactly, why would you want to do a ugly old 30+ 40+ yo aniway? waste your life to catch someone whose tits sag to the ground? it wouldnt even touch them with pincers. STAY AWAY!

• 1 month later...
Guest bbtop

I'm a top to be honest, i think bareback is indeed more pleasurable. My buddy feels that way too. we started off with condom and after a few sessions, mutually agreed to bareback.   

Guest Guest

Are you top or bottom?  I'm bottom and I love bareback too...

Normally I will have protected sex during the first few sessions, then when we're more comfortable with each other, I will usually propose or suggest bareback.  Most tops will be uncomfortable initially but when I show I am serious about it, we then make plans to go to the DSC clinic to get tested.  After testing (it's always negative in my cases), then bareback all the way, raw oral and raw anal.

I love the feeling of being bred, the feel of his hot loads shooting into your man hole is a turn on.  You really feel like you're his bitch, for him to shoot into anytime he wants!!  :thumb:

Guest Guest

Most tops want to dominate me. I am flexi bottom and masculine.

I don't reveal my role easily. I like being chased and captured.

When the top finally nailed me in bed he wants to play me to the max. My biggest weakness is that once I get fucked, I become submissive. I take all kinds of abuse.

When the top had done the usual fucking me till my ass is fully opened and I obediently leave my legs wide open, he tries to find more ways to use me. Even though I am already his woman, when the sex is over he will become just another fucker to me.

Finally he will surely thinks of my wet hole should be wet with his cum. Then I will never forget his fuckings. This psychologically feeling of his little ones deposited and still crawling trying to make babies inside me will never be forgotten.

Of course he will not tell me that he wants to penetrate me raw and seed me. He will try doggy and sneak into me raw unseen.

But I am no virgin. I know when he did not put on a condom and I will watch and push him off. However I have to admit that there were a few rare cases where the top fucked me with condom till I was so high and weak that he took off the condom and forced his way into me raw.

It is rape but then even though I regretted it later and scolded him, there was nothing I could do. It was not that I am weak.I am a full grown muscular man and stronger than him. Yet I let him fuck like a sex toy and abuse me like a prostitute.

Guest Guest

Most tops want to dominate me. I am flexi bottom and masculine.

I don't reveal my role easily. I like being chased and captured.

When the top finally nailed me in bed he wants to play me to the max. My biggest weakness is that once I get fucked, I become submissive. I take all kinds of abuse.

When the top had done the usual fucking me till my ass is fully opened and I obediently leave my legs wide open, he tries to find more ways to use me. Even though I am already his woman, when the sex is over he will become just another fucker to me.

Finally he will surely thinks of my wet hole should be wet with his cum. Then I will never forget his fuckings. This psychologically feeling of his little ones deposited and still crawling trying to make babies inside me will never be forgotten.

Of course he will not tell me that he wants to penetrate me raw and seed me. He will try doggy and sneak into me raw unseen.

But I am no virgin. I know when he did not put on a condom and I will watch and push him off. However I have to admit that there were a few rare cases where the top fucked me with condom till I was so high and weak that he took off the condom and forced his way into me raw.

It is rape but then even though I regretted it later and scolded him, there was nothing I could do. It was not that I am weak.I am a full grown muscular man and stronger than him. Yet I let him fuck like a sex toy and abuse me like a prostitute.

u sound like a troll trying to be decent but is a slut. writing your own fantasy?

Guest Hydronaut

Fcuking bareback compared to safe sex, is like eating piping hot roast chicken compared to McNuggets.

Yeah, but not forgetting the hot roast chicken will give you extra dip....."Hot Fudge Dip" if the chicken is not "prepared" properly..... I rather can the Mc Nugget with the more hygenic curry sauce sacket that CUm with it.   :)

the key words here is MOST TOPS, you have more than one partner, it just take one to be inflected to spread to the other "most tops"

Let me paint a scenario, you have fun with Top A, and after your routine of initial condoms and later checked in DSC, you have barebacked. For the 2nd time, would you go through the DSC routine again? mostly not. The 3rd, the 4th and so on?

Meanwhile Top A could have enjoyed it so much and did it with another btm barebacked. I think you know what I am getting at. 

Are you top or bottom?  I'm bottom and I love bareback too...

Normally I will have protected sex during the first few sessions, then when we're more comfortable with each other, I will usually propose or suggest bareback.  Most tops will be uncomfortable initially but when I show I am serious about it, we then make plans to go to the DSC clinic to get tested.  After testing (it's always negative in my cases), then bareback all the way, raw oral and raw anal.

I love the feeling of being bred, the feel of his hot loads shooting into your man hole is a turn on.  You really feel like you're his bitch, for him to shoot into anytime he wants!!  :thumb:

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Poz_Btm

If you wanna bareback, know the consequences and be prepared to face it.  Even though HIV is a manageable disease now, you will still have a hard time dealing with it as a Singaporean and as a gay man.  This is coming from a poz person who is still dealing with it.

i'm top and i love breeding my btms, it's like marking my territory - "they are mine!" LOL

• 4 weeks later...

If given the choice, of cos BB is the way to go. But considering the risks, i rather be safe.
But oh yes.. fucking BB and cumming inside is OUT OF THIS WORLD feeling.  :yuk:

- What's a moment in your lips, is a decade on your hips! -

• 9 months later...

I just experienced my first bareback fuck and it was out of this world. Hooked up with a really cute boy. I prepared condoms and lube but in the heat of the moment, he lubed up my cock and just sat down on my cock. I almost came immediately coz the feeling of my bare cock in his tight, slick ads was too hot. Nearing my climax he kept begging 'plz cum in me' and I finally shot a hot load up him. I was so turned on that my cock was still hard. We went 2nd round, I fucking him doggie. Blew my 2nd load in him. Mind blowing experience.

Bareback is obviously more enjoyable, but we are socially conditioned to make a trade-off of this sensory awesomeness with the risk of STDs. Perhaps everyone should at least try at least once in their lifetime with a stable partner but of course if you are fucking around then it's not very advisable....

Guest Raiden Alpha

If you all think about it for a while virtually everything we are doing now is dictate by society and almost all people adhere by its rules.

From eating natural food to process food.

From natural birth to caesarean birth.

From natural remedy to synthetic medicine.

From natural sex to condom sex.

Virtually all aspects of life has been tweak and touch on.

Only death remain constant.

I'm not saying it has taken a turn for the good or for the bad because I don't want to judge or think here.I leave it to others to draw their own conclusion.

Social engineering has mould a whole new reality for the human race.But old primal instincts and yearning remain in the human heart.

Got one time this guy asked me, just when I was about to enter him "....can I trust (you) or not....?"

I promptly put on a condom.

I mean, ask this type of question and expecting an honest answer!?!?!!

I am wary of people who takes such lax attitudes to their own protection.

If you all think about it for a while virtually everything we are doing now is dictate by society and almost all people adhere by its rules.

From eating natural food to process food.

From natural birth to caesarean birth.

From natural remedy to synthetic medicine.

From natural sex to condom sex.

Virtually all aspects of life has been tweak and touch on.

Only death remain constant.

I'm not saying it has taken a turn for the good or for the bad because I don't want to judge or think here.I leave it to others to draw their own conclusion.

Social engineering has mould a whole new reality for the human race.But old primal instincts and yearning remain in the human heart.

No leh. I think its more like advancements...

Guest notti but safe btm

if you can bring out the savage animal in tops, it can override their mind to fuck bareback with some powerful seduction

but a number of tops will generally play safe

usually before i get entered, i check whether the top has put on a condom

for tops, bareback definitely will feel good but it varies for the btm

i feel more pain if fucked bareback so the plastic texture of the lubed condom is smoother for entry for me

i do like it when tops talk dirty about fucking bareback and breeding though  ;)

Do Most Tops Like To Fuck Bareback If Given The Chance?

a bit embarassed to admit but yes.

if given a chance, I will fuck bareback if only the bottom is hot! I just experienced it myself 2 days ago. I have been telling myself all these years that I must protect myself, no condom, no fuck. But I guess I was too horny n the bottom was hard to resist, so when he slides my cock into him wo condom, surprisingly with ease, I just let him do so. Yes, of course the feeling was great n I cum within 1 min.

I aldy put in my calendar, hiv test after 3 mths...and I must say no to bareback sex in future. But will the above repeat when I meet a hot bottom? Lucky it's rare for me to meet hot bottom as I myself not hot top...

There's this super slutty btm I know, when I fark him shiok shiok he will mourn and mourn and me notti boy.

I'd say "I notti boy, you notti girl".

I would really like to fark him bareback one day.

But how to ask him take HIV test first without sounding offending?

Guest Guest

if given a chance, I will fuck bareback if only the bottom is hot! I just experienced it myself 2 days ago. I have been telling myself all these years that I must protect myself, no condom, no fuck. But I guess I was too horny n the bottom was hard to resist, so when he slides my cock into him wo condom, surprisingly with ease, I just let him do so. Yes, of course the feeling was great n I cum within 1 min.

I aldy put in my calendar, hiv test after 3 mths...and I must say no to bareback sex in future. But will the above repeat when I meet a hot bottom? Lucky it's rare for me to meet hot bottom as I myself not hot top...

Tops think they less chance to get Aids than bottoms. Therefore it is true that most tops like to fuck bareback just like most hetero men would fuck bareback and let the girls worry about getting pregnant.

Therefore, don't talk about equality of the sexes, as a bottom I always bring the condoms. But like your case, some tops will scheme and try to fuck me raw. Sometimes I even turn on the lights and get them to inspect my hole and tell them I am already old chicken they better don't try. But they think since I let them decide then they decide to fuck raw. Then I had to fight them off like fighting off a rapist.

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.