Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

All this drama leading up to...just bareback sex?

I guess I can die in peace now.

Well, different strokes for different folks. Who knows as get older , you view life differently,

Do you agree.?

You can never get enough of sex. You bareback once, you will want to bareback again and again. Your satisfaction is never complete, your hunger for sex never dies.  I have rather visit the great wall of china before leaving.

U won't just like a guy only in your life , man are horny creature .

If you are the type of guy who are emo , how many bb you want

when you saw someone you like .countless , you will addicted .

If you like him , you should care for him , rubber to make both

no worry , your body given by your parents , so love and

pamper yourself , you won't regret to be safe .

hmm. I've barebacked few times with a buddy before (he kept ripping my condom off...)

frankly speaking, barebacking isn't THAT much of a difference to me. I would say however that various btms feel way different.

from my experience having sex with 2 different guys, both with condoms on,

1. felt so fking good

2. couldn't feel anything much

so i'll say just wear ur condoms all the way - they don't make that much of a difference in terms of sensation, but play a huge role in preventing u from getting infected with whatever.

Barebacking isn't everyone's definition of intimacy. I have been inserter and insertee on occasions and discovered it's not my thing, actually distracting. If you've done it using condoms and enjoy it ok your call, but if just so-so beware of risk without the return you're hoping for.

For me, bareback is something truly monogamous, committed and loving couples do (usually those that've already decided he's the One and decided to stick tgt forever). The couple would have had reached a very high level in their relationship (complete trust, faithfulness, etc.). 

But, just by looking at the state of our community, I wonder just how many of such couples there are out there. 

To answer your question, I can't answer (lol the oxymoron) because I've never been in a relationship yet. But I think most people would have thought of it at some point. Not having it, though, doesn't necessarily make the love of any couple less genuine; it's really their personal decision.

In the idealistic situation where I find my One life partner, sure, I'd love to do it. I hope I can someday...

Some couples don't even do anal in the first place, let alone bareback.

To each their own.

EDIT: Oh, sorry read too quickly. You're asking for personal opinions. Yes, personally, I think we should try in a monogamous relationship, even if just to get it out of our system/sate our curiosity. I did it with my ex, not really all that special or different for me, and I only do safe anal now. And yes, I would probably have regretted never trying it on my deathbed otherwise. 

Edited by wheeze

Some couples don't even do anal in the first place, let alone bareback.

To each their own.

EDIT: Oh, sorry read too quickly. You're asking for personal opinions. Yes, personally, I think we should try in a monogamous relationship, even if just to get it out of our system/sate our curiosity. I did it with my ex, not really all that special or different for me, and I only do safe anal now. And yes, I would probably have regretted never trying it on my deathbed otherwise. 

Thanks .I needed the validation . at least some people understood my question , instead of attacking the TS , or shooting the messenger.

Working in allied healthcare, ive witnessed one partner of a few gay couples tested positive for HIV. This is devastating to the other partner cos he needs to worry for his hiv status besides findind out the other one fooling around. If you can be 100% sure that ur bf doesnt fuck ard, then go ahead with barebacking

barebacking would be ok if u stay together for 15 days (use condom) and then PCR test for HIV. If both of u are neg, Barebacking on 16th day means zero chance to get aids.

What if day 17 someone gets barebacked and says, Oops, I slipped and did it again two days ago?

If both are 100% free from std and hiv etc , i see no reason why can't ,

u will feel totally close to him esp when you are deep inside him ,

no word can express this feeling .

Yeah, the sensations and the gentle gripping of my bfs anal wall on my hard rigid bare cock just makes me want to cum but I control and breathe slowly and deeply, but he wants me to go deeper and deeper each time, with just my balls hanging out and our pubic hairs intertwined, he just can't get enough of my 7inch uncut cock, and thick veiny exterior and a cock head that is red and angry looking when hard.

each time i plunge all the way in and use my pubic muscles to make my cock jerk and pulsate inside him , he just closes his eyes and grips his teeth to enjoy the extra pleasure, later I do the circular motion where I make my pubic bone area rub and massage his whole anal opening , that 's where he will curl his toes and grip my ass with his hand and fingers, all the time I just fuck him with my saliva coated bare cock and later my wet and plentiful precum will make his hole smooth and grippy at the same time. I also can feel the excitement and electricity flow between my cock and his beautiful asshole.

after that we take a rest and kiss deeply , and breathe very hard , and taste each others saliva, then i will suck and lick his neck , chest and the nipples not missing either one of them,

when I lick his nipples , he will be so turned on, that i will feel his ass muscles tightened and release , increasing my pleasure as well,

this we will repeat this cycle of fucking deeply, resting ,kissing, gyrate my cock in his ass, while varying the pressure and thrusting as well,adding more of my saliva to my hard bare cock as and when I need to, usually I produce a lot of precum so we saved on lubes.

when my bottom ass is slicked with my precum , and his ass is all ready for the home run, I will gently lift him while still kissing his nipples and sucking on his nipples, I will pull him all the way to the corner of my beautiful mattress and position his body and ass right at the corner of the bed , with his pelvic area overhanging the corner by a bit, now his ass is at the perfect angle and our bodies will be wet and dripping with sweat, that flows down to our nether regions, making my balls wet and my dick also wet, sometimes we need to take a towel break to wipe the sweat,

My darling bottom will at this whisper to me and really fuck him good and give it to him big time, I will then take a deep breath and start to pump his ass and gyrate my pubic area to increase his sensation, I will plunge it in all pull wll the way out until , the ass almost releases my cock, and he will move his face left to right to indicate he does not want me to pull out and let the pleasure end, I will then plunge in past his sphincter, that is where he will yelp a little as the pain combines with his out of control ass muscles , by this time nis nipples will be super hard and sensitive, and sticking out like ruuber eraser at the end of a pencil, I will play his nipples as I vary my thrusts with gyrations,

By this, everything seems to fade into the back ground around us, and the only thing existing is the pleasure of out interconnected body parts.

He will autocum when I increase the pace, and power a bit more, that is when I give it all I got and we will come together with the sound of our bodies slapping into each other in a mad flurry of moanings, and whimpering and all his pleasure areas opening and closing ins synchrony with my pulsing cock releasing little swimmers all in his ass. i will plunge the deepest to release my very last drop of cum is his ass as he hugs me and grips me tightly while whimpering my name in Chinese and calls me repeatedly his darling lao gong.

Sometimes we fall asleep in that position, only to be awaken by the flow of cum flowing down the cracks of his ass and down my hairy balls.

We quickly pull apart to catch the cum with our cum rag and towels and clean ourselves with a bathing towel and continue to kisisng cuddling and hugging with our hands carressing each other,

I swear my mattress will have to be changed in a matter of two years, because all the fucking, and love juices, the springs may wear out sooner and the evidence of ourlove making may become to obvious, LOL

• 5 months later...

Way long time ago I had bareback sex with my fuck buddies whom I trust enough to do it. We are all closeted and bi thus we are rather limited on purpose with whom we fucked. And if we do, it was always protected sex. I have to admit that bareback feels a lot better (friction wise) sensation over condom. And since I am usually the btm more then them I clean up well enough that they can do me bareback without worries.

Well we are all still alive today heh. But I have since been very very careful to always do protected sex now unless I know that person very very well and never with strangers.

Want to do it, you have to cultivate a level of trust and disipline with that special loyal partner over a period of time by going thru an AIDS test together ensuring you don't have sex with anyone else till you get an all clear from the 2 separate test periods before you two engage in bareback sex. I would not trust a stranger or someone you on;y recently know to do this with and just take their word for it.

Yes there are medication to ensure you will not die from AIDS but why risk having to waste money each month of medications just to by putting yourself at risk.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Dont play is the safest.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest alispenn

Sauna sex was becoming mundane.  And he directed my hard-on into his anus.  Afterwards, instead of a nervous breakdown, I was in my usual "Lost" state of mind when he asked for my contact number.

He turned out to be an alumni and a celebrity of sort.  So, whenever I came across reports of him, I certainly looked at him from a perspective different from that of the reporters.  Especially the time he fell seriously ill.

As I typed this, i started to remember some of the life experiences I have gathered since then with the ups and downs.  I have used my body to perform sex and my brain to figure out the implication and self-reflect.  

Hopefully the up and coming S$600 comprehensive STD test will be all negative, even if that will mean that my sex life has been a failure. 

Last time doing unprotected sex about 4 years ago with my ex that time. But both is negative and faithfull at that time, but we do the unprotected maybe afer half year together. Since breaking up I never do the unprotected sex with anyone until now. Anf for casual fun unprotected is big no for me.

Guest Guest

We are not really talking about trust here. It is more about logic and hygenie issue.

I am sharing from my own personal experience.

We are talking about two people who are very healthy, HIV free with no other health issues.

One of my ex was a ex commando, dragonboater, and yes he had a bod and a face that many would die for.

But what was very rare was a simple kind loyal and intelligent heart, coming from someone looking like that

We were casual friends, until 4 months we had feelings fro each other,that finally, that took us both into a relationship that lasted 5 years.

Both are more top but he is more domineering, so I let him have his way.

As we are both health freaks, and went for frequently health screening, we declared to be safe, thus we do bareback, for 5 years when we were living as a couple, with his family. My "Mother-in Law" is an open minded loving person.

Doing barebare symbolizes a relationship that has attained a higher level of trust, commitment and love.

To feel someone, inside you, without the barriers of a rubber, heightens this intimacy, that when your partner, climaxes inside you, this intimacy reached the summit of love united.

However, there is another setback when doing BB.

I am not taking about STD or HIV related issues.

Both the vagina and anus can be penetrated by the penis, althought the former exist for a more.... legitimate reason.

However, both also have inner microscopic bacteria, that can affect the penis when it enters them raw.

Many may not know , that when a woman has undetected yeast infection, it actualy can affected an unprotected penis, causing redness and itching.

Thus smiliarly, the walls of the rectumn is lined with many forms of bacteria, which can give a nasty itch and redness to an unprotected penis.

This is especially more prone, if the receptor's immune system is weak , when recently recovered from a flu, or if he is suspectible to irritable bowels syndrome , or dysbiosis, due to weak digestive system or an unbalanced in the good and bad digestive enyzeme bacteria.

I am sharing from my experience, because my ex was affected by these bacterias when we BB.

Lab test actually showed the results were STD or HIV unrelated. A simple antibiotic and a cream heals the ailments within a week.

It is smiliar to how a penis can be infected by yeast bacteria from a vagina.

After that inconvenient experience, we did with protecttion

From my experiences, put aside romanticism.

Hygiene and health issues comes first

Wow...like that no need to have babies lah.....

Are you sure you are not a condom salesman!

Guest wozzit

Bareback was the norm before the advent of HIV n AIDS. Yet a lot of those who f**ked around ended up with some form of STD which would require visits to doctors. Saunas mushroomed in much of the western world in the 60s, 70s n early 80s. For many guys they were the only place they could b with other men. HIV came as a shock n a reality check. Anonymous sex with multiple partners wld no longer result in a quick trip to a doctor. In many cases, it was to the graveyard.

Decades ago I was at a party to celebrate the joint birthdays of 4 friends. Within 2 years, 3 were dead of AIDS. That kind of lesson u never forget!

I really fail to understand the myth that bb sex means a greater degree of trust. Thats pure b**s**t. Thankfully HIV is no longer a death sentence. Apart from the expense of drugs, it is a major inconvenience n means changing lifestyles. In a sauna with someone u never met before, its madness. In a loving long-term monogamous relationship, theres no problem. Just make sure that neither party is cheating tho'!

Simply put, while fucking without condoms in a sign of trust, it should never be used to justify trust. That being said, one moment's folly can lead to a lifetime of regret. HIV/AIDS isn't the only prize in the STD lottery and your safest bet is just to stay away from all these. Can you live with your conscience if you are a carrier and unknowingly/knowingly infect someone else?

Edited by aldente

We're pleased to inform that:

1) FREE condoms, lube & HIV test coupons from Oogachaga office: 57B Pagoda Street (Chinatown MRT):

2) FREE AFA HIV & syphilis test coupons from GayHealth.sg website: http://www.gayhealth.sg/plu/#toggle-id-3

1913511_847001978683516_7661749558857557

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

Guest Guest

It will be better if you can send the free test coupons by mail or simply allow us to show proof by printed email? 

have been wanting to get free testing but very leche to go your office.

• 2 months later...

Many here might say no to unprotected /raw sex, but when I went to sauna and met many young and matured (30-40) guys whom are still willingly to perform it raw.

Asked one of the btm i had with and he said 'to makes you more shiok and better feel'....!

( b4 I kena questioned I did put on the cap hor)

What are they actually thinking and i believed that they should know that they are more prone to be infected by diseases by not protecting themselves but yet they still can chose not to use or demand for protection... Haiz

Same thinking mechanism as how some like to wank in public; there is the excitement of trying to risk it.

Some also feel so good at that point of time that they feel like if they don't do it raw this time, they will never have such a good time next time.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

i have let my ex fuked me raw before n cum inside. and i also fuk my another ex raw before n cum in too. when u r young in ur 20s, u r daring. now i m not.

i can tell u the feeling of raw is much better than condom. 

but i dont do raw now cos of hiv risk and i dont want shit on my dick as well. haha

Guest wozzit

How easily we forget that when AIDS first came to public notice in the early 1980s there was fear n near panic amongst gay communities worldwide. Soon there were HIV prevention education programmes globally, some featuring graphic illustrations of death in the form of the grim reaper (Australia). Condom use was promoted n the fear of exposure to the HIV virus meant almost all guys in developed countries bought n used them.

Have we so easily forgotten that the number of deaths worldwide has now reached 40 million? Or that in 2013 35 million people were living with HIV according to a UNAIDS Report? Or that of that 35 million, a staggering 19 million were not aware of their HIV status?

When u have sex with that cute guy in the sauna who u do not know, u r effectively having sex with all the other guys he has had sex with since his last two HIV tests - if he has actually bothered to get tested. Any one of those partners could have infected him. As darkflame has written above there is the excitement of the risk. Sure its a risk. Sure Im of a generation who remembers raw sex n very slightly preferred it to using a condom. But I wonder if those who agree with him will as happily put a gun to their head loaded with just one bullet. I wont. I dont like the odds!

Others will point to the fact that HIV is now a manageable chronic illness. Its no longer a death sentence. Sure, but once u r infected it still comes at vast cost in terms of cash n stigma. Then theres the effect on someone u love. Lets say u bareback in saunas in ur early 20s. U find the guy of ur dreams in ur mid 20s. U r both tested n he finds out u r positive. What happens then? Ur guess is as good as mine.

Bareback sex in the age of HIV AIDS is a hugely selfish act. It may no longer b literally playing with other peoples lives. But the damage it can do remains incalculable.

How easily we forget that when AIDS first came to public notice in the early 1980s there was fear n near panic amongst gay communities worldwide. Soon there were HIV prevention education programmes globally, some featuring graphic illustrations of death in the form of the grim reaper (Australia). Condom use was promoted n the fear of exposure to the HIV virus meant almost all guys in developed countries bought n used them.

Have we so easily forgotten that the number of deaths worldwide has now reached 40 million? Or that in 2013 35 million people were living with HIV according to a UNAIDS Report? Or that of that 35 million, a staggering 19 million were not aware of their HIV status?

When u have sex with that cute guy in the sauna who u do not know, u r effectively having sex with all the other guys he has had sex with since his last two HIV tests - if he has actually bothered to get tested. Any one of those partners could have infected him. As darkflame has written above there is the excitement of the risk. Sure its a risk. Sure Im of a generation who remembers raw sex n very slightly preferred it to using a condom. But I wonder if those who agree with him will as happily put a gun to their head loaded with just one bullet. I wont. I dont like the odds!

Others will point to the fact that HIV is now a manageable chronic illness. Its no longer a death sentence. Sure, but once u r infected it still comes at vast cost in terms of cash n stigma. Then theres the effect on someone u love. Lets say u bareback in saunas in ur early 20s. U find the guy of ur dreams in ur mid 20s. U r both tested n he finds out u r positive. What happens then? Ur guess is as good as mine.

Bareback sex in the age of HIV AIDS is a hugely selfish act. It may no longer b literally playing with other peoples lives. But the damage it can do remains incalculable.

Thanks wozzit for all this. Can't agree more. There are just too many unthinking heads in the community.

Guest Guest

I read for AFA site that the one being fucked is more prone to get infected by hiv than the one fucking and having said that, the chsnce of getting infected is 1% for the bottom so i think ppl are playing with risk

My opinion is that stats r just stats. They are sampling errors and if it is really so low risk, why it is still avocated to use a condom then

Im a flex so when i fuck my ex, yes more shiok to do raw than with condom. I did raw with him cos he got himself tested so thats why i did raw else over my dead body to do raw with him

Then i got another bf who is a top and when he fucked me, he removed the condom halfway without me knowing and of course i didnt realise that cos i dont feel the difference. I only got to know when he came and told me he did it raw. Back then, both of us were not tested and i don know whether he was brave or he did it out of love that he cum raw in me. Although i was happy that there was this trust in him to me but at the same time im worried if he has contacted anything since his last partner was a slut that sleeps around.

raw sex is really for either ur bf or ppl which u know for sure tested safe else its a no go. The cost of medication is expensive and rmit damages your body so really think twice before going raw

Guest Guest

Too bad. My friend kena hiv when doing raw with a young cute boy in sauna

Seems that more n more younger boys in their early 20s are getting infected and it usually takes a few yrs to discover that they are infected unless they check so imagine they could have caught hiv in their late teens and ppl with their usual younger means safe and less sex exposure which equates to lower risk to do raw will do raw with these young cute looking chaps and getting themself infected

Well, from the threads i read in bw, i feel that more n more young cute looking chaps in their early 20s are getting infected hiv which is a pity because they r still young and future still bright. Their life is still long ahead

Also, i do believe that some might go for revenge or wat since they already got infected so no diff for them so might as well just enjoy all they can

Guest wozzit

raw sex is really for either ur bf or ppl which u know for sure tested safe else its a no go. The cost of medication is expensive and rmit damages your body so really think twice before going raw

Its easy to say its safe to have unprotected sex with ur bf. I agree this is how it should b. But as the Guest above has stated, he had one bf, then he had another bf. After how many bfs does the risk fail to b acceptable?? And even if u just have one long term bf, each has to trust the other not to have any form of unprotected sex with a third party. If they do, both will have to go back to square one by getting two consecutive HIV tests n using condoms again before having raw sex again with their partner.

from the threads i read in bw, i feel that more n more young cute looking chaps in their early 20s are getting infected hiv which is a pity because they r still young and future still bright.

I believe statistics will definitely prove this. One reason IMHO is that after the turn of the century governments around the world cut back on the funding they had given for major anti-HIV and sex education programmes that were common in the late 80s and throughout the 90s. They assumed that the anti-HIV message had got across. They forgot that the new generation knew little. Its a really sad fact that many young guys nowadays r just not aware of the risk n the possible consequences of raw sex. I have read on another chat site that in many of the new saunas in Bangkok there is no information about HIV transmission, no condoms, no lube. These cater almost exclusively to young Thai guys n the majority always bareback. So sad!

nvr done raw in my life before.. and i most prolly wont do it.. unless its with my partner.. there was a point of time when i saw so much raw porn that i got the huge urge to do raw sex.. but when it comes down to the actual thing, the fear of being infected is way too high for the horny mind to ignore it.. and i obediently put on my condom. lol

Guest wozzit

If straight guys won't get girls pregnant with raw sex, do you still think they will go for condom to prevent diseases?

If there's no stigma to woman being promiscuous or being abused in ONS, will there be more people going for casual sex?

Straight guys are perfectly liable to getting the HIV virus from unprotected sex with a woman. This from healthline.com - 

All forms of unprotected sex—anal, vaginal, oral—leave you at risk for getting HIV. Unprotected anal sex is particularly risky . . . 

“Topping” and “bottoming” are positions in anal sex. The person topping is the one in the insertive position, while the person bottoming is in the receptive position. You can get HIV in both positions, especially during unprotected sex, but bottoming is riskier than topping. This is because the lining of the rectum is fragile and can tear easily, leaving a route for HIV-infected fluids such as semen to enter the bloodstream and body.

It is easier to contract HIV from sex with a male than from sex with a female. For females having unprotected sex with a male, the vaginal and anal membranes are much more likely to tear, leaving an easier way for HIV to invade the body. Men who have sex with men are especially at risk for contracting HIV because the rectal membrane is delicate and prone to tearing during sex.

This doesn’t mean that men can’t get HIV from having sex with women—they can. HIV is also in vaginal fluid, and any open sores on the penis can be a gateway for an infection. Also, men who are uncircumcised are more at risk than circumcised men of contracting HIV.

http://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/chances-contracting#HIVOverview1

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.