Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

• 3 months later...
Guest ScaredyCat

This is an observation. Notice that alot of the Shogun crowd are pretty daring and have witnessed them F***king raw quite often - especially in the steam room. That's quite terrifying. Not sure if it's because the older crowd lack knowledge of the dangers of that or because you can only get condoms at the counter which makes it inconvenient. Sometimes in the steamroom they willingly want to sit on my dick and I will have to prevent it from entering them....

Guest grateful

This is an observation. Notice that alot of the Shogun crowd are pretty daring and have witnessed them F***king raw quite often - especially in the steam room. That's quite terrifying. Not sure if it's because the older crowd lack knowledge of the dangers of that or because you can only get condoms at the counter which makes it inconvenient. Sometimes in the steamroom they willingly want to sit on my dick and I will have to prevent it from entering them....

Thank you for sharing. This also happened in other dark places in some saunas, sometimes inside the cubicle.

This is due to total irreponsibility. Some said they would lose erection becoz condom too tight and prefer not to wear.

Some even said things like "die ,die together lah". Pls take precaution when having fun. Nowadays, the Chinese/Korean whom I met in Singapore even practice oral sex with condom on. It may not be that shiok but at least I appreciate the precaution for both of us.

It would be good for Shogun mgt to put some condoms in a container outside the sauna(between the plastic strips and the aluminium door where we hang our towels). Guys, always say 'No condom, No fxxk".

Guest lucifer

I agree with the above. One of my friend got hiv positive after visiting the sauna (prefer not to say which one)

If u wanna have fun please stay safe and practice precaution.

Thank you for sharing. This also happened in other dark places in some saunas, sometimes inside the cubicle.

This is due to total irreponsibility. Some said they would lose erection becoz condom too tight and prefer not to wear.

Some even said things like "die ,die together lah". Pls take precaution when having fun. Nowadays, the Chinese/Korean whom I met in Singapore even practice oral sex with condom on. It may not be that shiok but at least I appreciate the precaution for both of us.

It would be good for Shogun mgt to put some condoms in a container outside the sauna(between the plastic strips and the aluminium door where we hang our towels). Guys, always say 'No condom, No fxxk".

The most dangerous ones are those expert tops. Normal tops you can still reject easily when they are impatient to enter raw.

The expert top is a very very patient hunter who enjoys playing slowly with you until you surrender to his expert handling of your erogenous zones.

I have to admit that I have been screwed raw by this type before. Luckily very few are this type of hunters, maybe once every few years :(

One from 3 years ago I still remember. He licked, rim and finger until I moan. Then he smacked my backside to distract me before he entered me. When I realised it was his raw cock and not his finger fxxking me, I tried to push him away. But I was in the prone position on my tummy and he pressed me down grabbing my neck and head from behind. I nearly passed out from his tight grip almost choking me onto the mattress.

We are at a cheap hotel and I was afraid to scream. How to expect help when people hearing a man screaming being raped? they would think I am role playing. But the scariest part is that after a few struggles I felt very high and started to lose my inhibitions. Suddenly without warning, I started to autocum. I was so shocked and embarrassed that I simply froze and let him screwed me till he deposited his sperm inside me.

He was puzzled as to why I became so quiet until he turned me over and found that I wet the bed with a big patch of cum. The smug look on his face really make me regret it all. It was not worth it because I spent 6 months testing and worrying.

"until you surrender to his expert handling of your erogenous zones."

"Luckily very few are this type of hunters, maybe once"

"We are at a cheap hotel and I was afraid to scream"

"But the scariest part is that after a few struggles I felt very high"

"6 months testing and worrying."

Thank you for sharing your experience, but I wan to caution everyone out there This is YOUR life and health we are talking about and it is YOUR responsibility to protect it.

For even a split second you

Do not "surrender" to a skillful top;

Do not leave it to chances or to "luck" not to meet a skillful

top;

Do not be afraid to attract attention if pinned down, if he's gonna slit your throat are you going to be "afraid to scream"?

Train yourself to get turned off when someone tries to enter raw;

Do not protect yourself by "testing and worrying", those are NOT protection

I know 2 guys that are now hiv+

They regret everything they have done.....but it's now too late for them to protect themselves! :o

One, is only 20 year old !!!!! :(

Please people! Imagine that someone is going to rob and steal everything from you? These are only things! :huh:

Your health is worth much much more than that!

IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! if you don't protect yourself????-NO ONE WILL!

Anyone that wants to do unsafe sex with you, you should just move on, very quickly!

Edited by passinthenight

isn't it a crime to spread HIV if you already know you have it ?

are spa/sauna management not able to deny entrance to those that are HIV+?

will that be considered discrimination?

Is gay spa/sauna HIV breeding place?

Guest amidst_the_stars

They regret everything they have done.....but it's now too late for them to protect themselves! :o

Please people! Imagine that someone is going to rob and steal everything from you? These are only things! :huh:

Anyone that wants to do unsafe sex with you, you should just move on, very quickly!

They did bareback?

20 year old only? really?

Guest grateful

isn't it a crime to spread HIV if you already know you have it ?

are spa/sauna management not able to deny entrance to those that are HIV+?

will that be considered discrimination?

Is gay spa/sauna HIV breeding place?

How to know the HIV status? It will be another privacy issue.

HIV can happen anywhere(even outside the sauna environment), as long people practice unprotected sex.

I am a TOP and I was horrified when I was asked by a chub to fxxk him raw. I saw NO and I lost my interest and asked to take a break(I fxxked him b4 with a condom and this was my 2nd time with him). A few of my friends (bottoms in their 40s/50s) were tricked by some tops who took off the condoms in the midst of fxxking. They only realized after ejaculation which was already too late.

These tops/bottoms need to be identified to alert others.

Even if he agrees to wear a condom, make sure:

1. The light is turn on so YOU CAN SEE THE CONDOM IS ON AT ALL TIMES!

2. When being doggy-fxxked, try to CHECK iF THE CONDOM IS NOT TAKEN OFF! U can reach back and feel for the condom if it is on.

3. Do not let your lust rule your brain. Once you sense something amiss before penetration. STAND UP & WALK OUT.

4. A GUY WHO DOES NOT PRACTICE SAFE SEX IS NO LONGER SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!

I am in my 50s and I have good life. It's very sad to know people as young as 20 are infected :(

As older gays, we have a responsibility to protect the younger gays and not take advantage of their innocence.

As for the younger gays, though the legal age is 18 to enter a sauna, I still think you should be focusing on your studies/seerving the country thru NS and not going to sauna to meet strangers for sex. You do not have enough life experiences to handle others who may not have good intention on you. At least complete your NS, work for a few yrs 1st before

u venture into the sauna scene. Who knows, you may not be gay afterall.

Perhaps the sauna operato/mgt should spend at least 1 min with these young gays before they enter the sauna to provide

them with lube/condom compulsory. Educate them that SAFE SEX IS A MUST IN SAUNA if not denied entry on next visit. Encourage them to report to the mgt if they have been approached for unprotective sex.

As for the 20 yrs old who is HIV+, pls take good care of yourself. Seek medical help/support from family/friends, eat/sleep well, exercise regularly, read up/research on how to boost your immunity. Give yourself a goal; pray, meditate, visualize to live as healthy and long as you wish.

Be happy and grateful always.

U can also stop the vicious cycle by not spreading the disease and becoming the monster who did this to u.

Healing begins with you.

About a year ago around Dec 10 I went to a male massage which was my first visit to a male massage, and after that I was asked whether I wanted extra.

I then asked what "extra" meant and the therapist replied $50 for hj and $150 for full suite.

As that was my first encounter and not knowing how to decline, I said I only wanted a hug but I can pay $150 for that.

After hugging me he asked why not I try anal sex. I then said it must be quite painful. He then passed me something to sniff which he said after sniffing, it would help in that it would not be painful.

I then insisted he must use a condom. He said many customers prefer not using condom but I insisted.

After that, he left the room and came back shortly. As I was not wearing my specs, I could only see him tearing something, but not to sure if it was a condom or some kind of lube.

He started entering me but it was damn painful and I asked him to stop.

He then immediately laid next to me and I did not see any condom on his thing. I asked where was the condom and he said he had removed it. He then started hugging me, kissing me and biting all over my body.

Immediately after this massage, I developed sore throat and had high fever. There were also some rashes on my body. I thought I contracted HIV as these seems to be HIV symptoms.

I went for an anonymous test 2 weeks later, but was negative. The doctor said negative meant nothing as the window period was 3 months.

Since then, I did this "anonymous" test repeatedly (almost like once every week) for 3 months. I suffered from great anxiety and depression during this period. I repeated the test again 6 months.

Though the result was negative ultimately, it was really traumatic during this period.

Last time I went to sauna n start seeking fun.

The guy start to put my thing inside his mouth.

Suddenly he put my thing in his backside. Once I realize I already started fxxk him. So I stop and walk away. Will I get HIV? Start to worry...

Guest jericho

i think the high frequency of unsafe sex practices in suanas is just ridiculous. i dare say that there has not been even a single time when ive been to sauna and that i have not observed unsafe sex going on. really what is up with these guys? when i first did the sauna circuit regularly years back, i was one of the wild boys, i would play one on one, 3somes, 4 somes, orgies, in pte rooms, in the open, i would be standing up on the bed while 2 guys have a go at my cock and balls with their mouths while other guys watch. i would fxxk my bottoms while other guys come into the room to have a feel of my chest and my balls, i would even encourage other tops to join me in fxxking or face fxxking the bottoms.it was a super turn on for me because i know i have a gd enuff body and a ok sized cock that turn on other guys..but no matter how wild i got, when it comes to sticking my cock up their arse, the condom must come on.. this rule however does not seem to apply to all...and after all these years, especially after seeing guys whom i had fxxked before willingly go at it raw with other guys, i think it ive come a point where im put off by the thot of having sex with anyone in saunas. the last few times i went, my dick is always wrapped with condom even if im being sucked..and no fxxking anymore..cant get the thot of this bottom sucking my cock probably has been fxxked raw before...sigh

Happens a lot at spas, which is to say that either it's spreading like crazy or it's very well controlled.

I would usually get the condom at the counter first thing, even bring my own in case... <_<

There was this one time i was bottom for some hot guy, he wasn't wearing one and i made him go get one from the counter.

It should be everyone's responsibility to check that a condom is in use before beginning. :thumb:

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Wrong. It raises the awareness of unsafe sex regardless where you go. It's about what you do. Be it in sauna or the in privacy or your own home or in a Hotel, etc.

All saunas provides a safe and cost effective place for gays to have sex. Saunas in Singapore provides condoms to its patrons, to use or not use the condoms given to you is your choice and your partner/s' choice.

Do not blame the place.

Has anyone encountered this: the condom broke during the intercourse.

Will the top know?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest jericho

Wrong. It raises the awareness of unsafe sex regardless where you go. It's about what you do. Be it in sauna or the in privacy or your own home or in a Hotel, etc.

All saunas provides a safe and cost effective place for gays to have sex. Saunas in Singapore provides condoms to its patrons, to use or not use the condoms given to you is your choice and your partner/s' choice.

Do not blame the place.

well said

Just ten years ago, we complained about the lack of gay venues.

Now, some among us berated our own flesh and blood for unsafe sexual practices.

Come on, give you a place to do it and you want to say it is dangerous.

Crossing the street with maniac ah-beng drivers is worst and faster than catching any viruses.

Put on your thinking cap (pun intended) lah!

Just ten years ago, we complained about the lack of gay venues.

Now, some among us berated our own flesh and blood for unsafe sexual practices.

Come on, give you a place to do it and you want to say it is dangerous.

Crossing the street with maniac ah-beng drivers is worst and faster than catching any viruses.

Put on your thinking cap (pun intended) lah!

double edged sword lor....no place to do also cannot, but with saunas, the chances of getting stds are also easier as it is easier to find sex at one place.

Guest grateful

double edged sword lor....no place to do also cannot, but with saunas, the chances of getting stds are also easier as it is easier to find sex at one place.

The sauna culture is interesting. A sauna is place to socialize, catch up with friends, exchange small talks, watch good movies, karaoke, etc. Sex does not always happen, depending on one's drive and luck.

Unsafe sexual practice is a dangerous act due to a a thwarted mind, regardless of locality.

Could be creative and try other techniques such as pseudo fxxk, edging/rubbing, massages, etc.

Guest gratitude is the key

As for the 20 yrs old who is HIV+, pls take good care of yourself. Seek medical help/support from family/friends, eat/sleep well, exercise regularly, read up/research on how to boost your immunity. Give yourself a goal; pray, meditate, visualize to live as healthy and long as you wish.

Be happy and grateful always.

U can also stop the vicious cycle by not spreading the disease and becoming the monster who did this to u.

Healing begins with you.

god bless u for your attitude of gratitude and love

Guest grateful

i think the high frequency of unsafe sex practices in suanas is just ridiculous. i dare say that there has not been even a single time when ive been to sauna and that i have not observed unsafe sex going on. really what is up with these guys? when i first did the sauna circuit regularly years back, i was one of the wild boys, i would play one on one, 3somes, 4 somes, orgies, in pte rooms, in the open, i would be standing up on the bed while 2 guys have a go at my cock and balls with their mouths while other guys watch. i would fxxk my bottoms while other guys come into the room to have a feel of my chest and my balls, i would even encourage other tops to join me in fxxking or face fxxking the bottoms.it was a super turn on for me because i know i have a gd enuff body and a ok sized cock that turn on other guys..but no matter how wild i got, when it comes to sticking my cock up their arse, the condom must come on.. this rule however does not seem to apply to all...and after all these years, especially after seeing guys whom i had fxxked before willingly go at it raw with other guys, i think it ive come a point where im put off by the thot of having sex with anyone in saunas. the last few times i went, my dick is always wrapped with condom even if im being sucked..and no fxxking anymore..cant get the thot of this bottom sucking my cock probably has been fxxked raw before...sigh

Darkroom is a place I would try to avoid and orgy is not my cup of tea.

I am a visual guy. I need to see and be in the know at all times.

I do not want strange hands from unseen faces touching my most vulnerable parts.

There are a group among us who are probably 'jaded' and have a fatalistic view about life.

They choose to be unaware of the karma of engaging in such an act, which is dangerous and inconsiderate.

I am glad you are wiser now and using a condom at all times. I hope this would encourage more to follow.

I am just wondering about the definition of safe sex.. does it include oral sex with condom? low risk doesn't mean no risk..

The term 'safe sex' has been used wrongly many times. There is no 'safe sex'. Every form of sex with another person even with condom still has risk. The correct term to use is 'safer sex'

• 4 months later...

We all know the dangers and risks of unprotected sex. So why do some guys insist on not using condoms? Do they really have some sort of death wish?

Not to endorse unprotected sex, but when you do it raw, the sensation is very different. Despite what condom manufacturers are doing, no matter how thin they can make, the sensation is very different. On a mental level, when you are in a relationship with someone special, the ability to do it sans condom can be amazing, It brings a level of connectedness with the other person.

Love. 

when you are in a relationship with someone special, the ability to do it sans condom can be amazing, It brings a level of connectedness with the other person.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Totally agreed. :thumb:

The first two years with my bf , we still have rubber. Up to a stage, I want real intimate contact with him and dislike the feeling of sex with a rubber. He removed.

That night, I auto cummed twice. It's a natural way of a fish feels joy in the water. No wonder Chinese like to use "鱼水之欢" to describe the sexual pleasure in sexual intercourse. Now, I have liberalize the usage of the term in Homo sexual context. The feeling is the same.

We sex nakedly 100% instead 99.97 since then.

Guest Educate Yourself

We all know the dangers and risks of unprotected sex. So why do some guys insist on not using condoms? Do they really have some sort of death wish?

Death wish?

Here is a quote from The Body ... HIV Information Resource. Read it and other websites. Educate yourself.

#

How Long Will I Live With HIV?

If you keep your CD4 count up, keep your viral load down, take your HIV meds properly and live a healthy life, there's no reason to think that your life will be any shorter with HIV than it would have been without it. The latest information on life expectancy for HIVers shows that HIV-positive people who are on treatment can expect to live well into their 60s and beyond -- and the estimates keep getting closer to those of HIV-negative people as HIV meds become more and more effective.

Guest Musclebtmbear

Recently at Pink Dot Day, I met a handsome hunk. He have been texting me, asking to top me Bare. Honestly, this sounds scary.... Not tempting at all! I am very sure lots of people will give in to his good looks and hunky bod. But think about the number of people he already topped bare!

BB is for the responsible people only, NOT for the promiscious ones.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Someone told me if the 2 parties stay faithful n dont mess around wif others, it can be bareback..will not have any possibility of hiv or aids.... I dont agree....any one can advise?

yes wun get hiv... but there are many other kinds of virus and bacterial that exist naturally in the rectum... risk catching those... and urinary tract infection is a very painful thing...

All the doom and gloom aside, sex is to be enjoyed if done properly and with the right person. If you have not tried bareback fxxking or being fxxked, then in my opinion you haven't fully experienced life as a gay man. I'm glad that there are so many positive posts on this topic but I'm not advocating unsafe sex, just responsible ones. Everybody dies eventually, would you rather die not having lived, or die knowing that you have?

Edited by Avecinfuser

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Recently at Pink Dot Day, I met a handsome hunk. He have been texting me, asking to top me Bare. Honestly, this sounds scary.... Not tempting at all! I am very sure lots of people will give in to his good looks and hunky bod. But think about the number of people he already topped bare!

You did the right thing. A hunky and handsome guy is very tempting but can be very dangrous as he would have performed numerous raw sex with many others already. He could also be HIV positive as some show no symptoms! It is better to die not having tried raw sex, than to die from HIV :(

Edited by koolkai

Not to endorse unprotected sex, but when you do it raw, the sensation is very different. Despite what condom manufacturers are doing, no matter how thin they can make, the sensation is very different. On a mental level, when you are in a relationship with someone special, the ability to do it sans condom can be amazing, It brings a level of connectedness with the other person.

I really don't feel the difference. whether i am the top or the btm. condoms just makes me feel safer, so i can enjoy it without thinking about HIV.

yes wun get hiv... but there are many other kinds of virus and bacterial that exist naturally in the rectum... risk catching those... and urinary tract infection is a very painful thing...

Wash the ass. =x

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Someone told me if the 2 parties stay faithful n dont mess around wif others, it can be bareback..will not have any possibility of hiv or aids.... I dont agree....any one can advise?

you friend is right. therefore, the only way to enjoy bb is to find a faithful bf/partner, whom you know does not have HIV or any STI (you both can go test together) who does not fool around with ANY one other than you. Of course you must be faithful too.

This situation is very very hard to find. Since you yourself may not abide to the monogamy rule.

• 3 months later...

i was just wondering, if you guys would equate fxxking without condoms as a sign of trust and love or is it just another hype for that sexual moment.

Views may differ from a top and a bottom. I am top so yeah. just wondering

Share your thoughts guys :)

Well, the following are words u can associate with the act that u can use on the person who do it (Regardless of top or bottom)

Stupidity

Taking advantage

Misguided

Naive

Bluff

Idiotic

Misinformed

Unaware

irresponsible

Anyone care to add to this list?

Guest dandelion boy

i always let bobby (the cck handstrong masseur) to do that ... it's always very erotic that you started to feel that we became one unity ... love that very moment !!!

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.