Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

Guest Raiden Alpha

I like to fuck hole until the water flow out and the sound of wet squishing noise is heard when I thrust in and out.

But only do raw with a commited clean partner and not casual one night stands otherwise it is a ticket straight to hell and aids sooner or later.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

• 1 month later...
Guest Top Member

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.

When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

I'm one of those tops that will make my bottom so high usually by rimming till the bottom beg to be fucked and i'd then fuck him raw. but i dont actively seek out btms who insist on safe sex la =p

Guest Spring

The btm's feel of having cum spraying into their ass is like a shower after a long drought. The ass tunnel immediately spring to live with cum and can feel the sperms wiggling and flapping like fishes out of water.

Guest Guest

Nothing can match the feeling of raw, however, personally I feel like its something that's reserved for couples with a high level of commitment and trust to each other, which is why I always recommend safe sex when doing it with a random hookup.

Guest Top Member

yes. especially those lying down leaving the door open in the rooms in sauna... assholes already lubed up. waiting to be bred.

Shiok =p I will tease them by rubbing my cock against their lubed up holes till they can't take it no more then shove my raw cock in 

Do Most Tops Like To Fuck Bareback If Given The Chance?...

Given the chance for what?

Given the chance of contracting AIDS and then cry father cry mother after that saying how regretful he is blah blah blah.

My answer is You ask for it! Ok.... Lotsa hate message coming my way.

Edited by bluerunner

Guest Raiden Alpha

Because of aids the world have been deny the joy of bareback sex for more than three decades.

This is a great crime toward humanity. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ghester

I've always fantasized about fucking bareback but when it came down to it, i totally freaked out.

was at cruiaw 2 days ago and hookedup with this guy who has a nice body. went to a room and he started to fondle and lick me all over. made me really horny. he then stood up and lubed up his ass. thought that he was preparing but he went straight at me and wanted to sit. i said "what are you doing", he just said "shhh". i panicked and told him that i dont do raw. all his answer was "okay" and he stood up and walked out. geez.boy was i glad that i left the room immediately.

Since safe sex is generally promoted, most people usually use protection.

So bareback in a way has become sort of eroticised like a forbidden fruit to taste.

It's good to talk dirty about bareback etc before the actual action.

But always use a condom in the end.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

Got one time this guy asked me, just when I was about to enter him "....can I trust (you) or not....?"

I promptly put on a condom.

I mean, ask this type of question and expecting an honest answer!?!?!!

I am wary of people who takes such lax attitudes to their own protection.

must be careful! sometimes the btm might be infected already and act innocent!

Guest ghester

exactly. good thing was the guy wasnt pushy about it. he left immediately. but still, the thought of strangers having raw sex in the sauna is disturbing. what if theyre infected and you ald had sex with them before.

Because of aids the world have been deny the joy of bareback sex for more than three decades.

This is a great crime toward humanity. :P

A great warning instead. Human.beings r to take care of bodies i.e. vechicles to achieve other bigger things.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I fucked someone who was later found to have aids. Lucky I used condoms every time I fuck! I insist of using condoms though sometimes the bottom maybe sly enough to slip it off if you are not careful. Reason from btm:"I want your 7" cock to feel the warmth inside me". WTF!

Guest becareful

you think of it...for people who are so open and willing to fuck bareback, it means they already have aid/hiv and have nothing to lose else why so daring to let anyone fuck them?

I'm clean and paranoid of aids even sex with protection I will always regret and feel if I will get hiv/aids or not.

However if one day I were to get aids, I would also just fuck around...that is my mentality and I believe there are people out there who are also like this.

Before you catch it, you will be very careful but somehow if I am the one having the virus, I wouldn't care so much and just go bareback with anyone who wants it. I know this is very bad of me but since I have this thinking, I believe some other + people will also have this thinking.

So always be safe :)

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst on this topic of raw, a lot of people have weighed in on the topic of Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) since the US FDA approved the use of Truvada. So far we have not heard comments from any activist group from Singapore.

Doing BB is the choice for both parties.

What I don't get is the judgment from those who think they are so holy and clean they need a condom to protect their holiness. If you don't BB, it doesn't entitle you to call someone who enjoys raw sex "Dirty" or "HIV+" or "Burn in Hell"

Doing BB is the choice for both parties.

What I don't get is the judgment from those who think they are so holy and clean they need a condom to protect their holiness. If you don't BB, it doesn't entitle you to call someone who enjoys raw sex "Dirty" or "HIV+" or "Burn in Hell"

Yes, it is a choice.... though many may recommend safe sex ...but it is the choice to use or not to use.... as long as both of them are happy with it.

Guest LeanGuy

There are some tops out there who delight in searching for btms who insist on safe sex.

When both are in bed, it's only a matter of time before the top successfully dominates the btm's will, and convinces the btm to go raw.

Once the btm experiences the explosive thrill of bareback sex and a load shooting up his ass, it will be difficult for him to go back to safe sex ever again. A condom will only feel weird from then on, the btm will crave for a top to shoot up his ass again...

Not all ppl will feel this way. Many years ago I got fuck raw before and I didnt even know my partner had cum.

And he also bluff me say he didnt.

Then when I'm home when I squat the cum flow out.

It's not like as if it's a heavenly feeling like some claim. I nvr bareback again since then.

Guest Guest

When I met my Greek ex, we do it with condom everytime... then one day, we were having a heavy passionate session, when he pulled out after cumming, we noticed that the condom was torn. He came loads inside me!!!

Both of us was shocked. That same day we had a long conversation and confessed about being serious in our relationship..I was surprised as I knew all along he was bisexual. 

After going for check up, and all was cleared, The next 7 years (until we broke up) was the best sex that I ever had. He was all top and I was all bottom

Conclusion, bareback without guilt and worries is the best!.

The next best thing, protected sex.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

its true. when u r handsome, u can do almost anything u want. including making the other swallow ur cum.

just like many said pretty women dont poo poo. 

Hmmm, who needs a Study to know this?

:D

Exactly.

Its akin to saying men will eat more if food is more delicious.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

the worse part is that sometimes they say since I am goodlooking they want to try barebacking with me for max fun. I even had to bend my knees whenever I lay down to rest to prevent people from sitting on my cock by being sneaky.

Tis also needs to be study? If u r cute n handsome, pple wld not mind to do anything with u. Tis is a fact loh.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...

As a gay man, no matter what is your age, once you come out to yourself, and you find that you like to have very intimate sex with other men, do you think you should at least experience bareback sex with a guy you like at least once in your life before you die,

like they say, you only live once, you won't know when death will come knocking on you , you might choke on the bak chor mee while trying to swallow a fish ball whole and people around your lunch table , none of them knows the Heimlich maneuver , you might step off the kerb too soon before the bus really passes you by and become the latest SBS bus casualty, you might sleep and never wake up because you are overworked, gym too vigorously, and lack of rest. You might die while doing any of the things you take for granted.

Do you think , for those , who wanted to try bareback sex with someone, but never did,they will die regretting not doing the deed.

I for one , have done the deed with my beloved , and it was one of the most intimate experience I did, I was the top , and when I came for the first to fifth separate occasions , I did feel a tear in my eyes, of course our bodies were sweaty, but it definitely was tears of happiness, joy , love, and intimacy. Of course the pleasure was out of this world for the both of us. And my partner has become accustomed to our sex ritual and the first few times we did it , I only used my saliva as lubricant, and my partner grew to love it , in the back of my mind , i had this deep desire to conquer and ravish my bottom partner , like taking away his ass virginity , which I did, and in the back of my mind , I half expected to see him bleed a little, and whimper a little cry as i tore through his O ring ( sphincter) . The saliva lubed channel was so warm and have a little slight resistance, and as I pumped it got hotter and smoother , helped by myample  precum. When we came it was spine tingling for both , as my good friend described you feel a rush up your spine, as all your pleasure receptors seem to work together to send all the pleasure signals up your spine and explodes in your brain, and I can really feel like we connected , as I can feel his pleasure transmitting as heat from his channel into my whole groin area.

As I read through BW forum, I have read stories of couples who say they have been together exclusively for donkey years, but sex was always protected when they have penetrative sex when the screw and bolt comes together, they do not mind that the rubber gets in the way, they are happy where they are, some have shared that , somehow in the back of their minds, they say to themselves, "it is to protect myself in case my other party stray outside and does not have safe sex, and then may bring disease in to the realtionship ,so it is best to have protected rubber barrier sex if we are gonna have it ". This coming from partners who are together and decided to stay together till kingdom come.

Do they ever have the desire to at least try bareback sex at least once ,and then negotiate terms and move on from there? I was wondering.

( Always test and test each other engaging in safe bareback sex )

They should if they want to, but barebacking is not the pinnacle of intimacy or a loving relationship so not barebacking doesn't make that couple any less legit than one that does. It's essentially a non-issue as far as I'm concerned, so I'm not quite sure what is the point of this thread...? 

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.