Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest -fog n mist-

Yes I also felt that the massage was abit rush through and it somewhat not soothing enough...

However his place is also clean, basic n airy too as it on a high level flat and no obstruction in view. can see as far as orchard area

... and your point of telling us this is due to

1. hope others will intro massuer on par with Desmond?

2. hope Desmond after reading this will give you a discount?

3. advertise for Desmond?

4. Nothing, just ranting...

:)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Yes I also felt that the massage was abit rush through and it somewhat not soothing enough...

However his place is also clean, basic n airy too as it on a high level flat and no obstruction in view. can see as far as orchard area

thought he stop massage service?? or only part time??

... and your point of telling us this is due to

1. hope others will intro massuer on par with Desmond?

2. hope Desmond after reading this will give you a discount?

3. advertise for Desmond?

4. Nothing, just ranting...

:)

massage so so... i feel a bit rush..

Guest be smart

u selling his massage or his flat? usually during massage window and curtain is close so seeing as far to orchard road is not impt. we dun need to see the scenery.

Guest Desmond@Punggol
I am very keen to try Desmond@Punggol, but his charges are like... damn EX!

Hi 'sgboy82',

If you think my charges are damn Expensive Hor, then don't bother to come to my place or make any reservation lor.

I don't welcome people like you, so cheap skates. Thats my charges, if you think you can afford you come, if you think you can't afford, then don't bother. The door is not open for you. :swear:

Hi 'sgboy82',

If you think my charges are damn Expensive Hor, then don't bother to come to my place or make any reservation lor.

I don't welcome people like you, so cheap skates. Thats my charges, if you think you can afford you come, if you think you can't afford, then don't bother. The door is not open for you. :swear:

wah piah new style of business? take it or leave it. i like that man.

Guest attitude
Hi 'sgboy82',

wow...bad attitude & bad customer svc

sure die a natural death..........

well it is my duty to mention that the past few guests posting shares very similiar IP address, this is not meant to be a conclusive finding but when reading the past few postings, do take it with a pinch of salt.

I raised this up as this involved someone's means of living and it is simply too much of a coincidence.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

well it is my duty to mention that the past few guests posting shares very similiar IP address, this is not meant to be a conclusive finding but when reading the past few postings, do take it with a pinch of salt.

I raised this up as this involved someone's means of living and it is simply too much of a coincidence.

have already warn u guys not to compare or rate home based masseur . there r many jeolous clients or masseurs out there adding salt and pepper .once a particular masseur name is mention he is finish.

I see no point for Desmond's client to support as a guest. The best way is for Desmond himself to register a permanent nick and clarify the whole thing. There are many vicious poison letters here.

Reflection

- It's terrible for women to carry tales but it's end of the world if gay men start behaving like women

Edited by reflection

z

I see no point for Desmond's client to support as a guest. The best way is for Desmond himself to register a permanent nick and clarify the whole thing. There are many vicious poison letters here.

Reflection

- It's terrible for women to carry tales but it's end of the world if gay men start behaving like women

who can confirm it's the real deal even with a permanent nick.... just take what you read online with a pinch of salt

who can confirm it's the real deal even with a permanent nick.... just take what you read online with a pinch of salt

I dont see any problem unless the imposter wants to be traced by police if the real Desmond refers the case to police.

Desmond IPS address can be verified easily if he always uses the account

z

Guest heart hurts
I dont see any problem unless the imposter wants to be traced by police if the real Desmond refers the case to police.

Desmond IPS address can be verified easily if he always uses the account

u guys want to rate masseur . now got this problem , blame who? blame yrself. anyway BW ppl r not qualify to give rate.

Knowing this is a forum, there are all kinds of people here. No point rating your masseurs because it is a never ending story...etc Human beings are very complicated animals so all have diff views... best leave it as it is... Anyone found new masseurs just recommend here, the rest up to clients to try them out. No need to keep talking about the same masseur again and again...etc can sound like broken record.

This is how certain gays like to portray themselves as bitches and I wonder if such image is inherent in certain gays to bitch around ceaselessly.

Rating and comparing creates jealousies and scandalous remarks, affect business, and it also allow RATs and asuras to misbehave themselves as they enjoy creating havoc and drama

Perhaps it's time BW reviews itself whether to allow such drama to continue as part of BW. If bitching is acceptable as a norm to make certain threads volatile and exciting, then I close my case.

Reflection

- Bitches are interesting but unleashed bitches create hell

z

Guest Reflect Please
Rating and comparing creates jealousies and scandalous remarks, affect business, and it also allow RATs and asuras to misbehave themselves as they enjoy creating havoc and drama

Face it, it's the harsh reality of the business environment. It has nothing to do with bitchy AJs. Blowing Wind only provides a platform for people to introduce such services. But comparison is nothing more than human's second nature. So, why should Blowing Wind shoulder such responsibility? If the owners are not willing to be compared or even be bad mouthed, then don't even do such businesses. Obviously, the world of entrepreneur is not for the faint hearted like you.

Haven't you created enough havoc and drama before? Read what you have posted and reflect again. You do sound like a bitch yourself. Go read all your other postings and it's not too difficult to know why you are probably one of those bitches.

"If bitching is acceptable as a norm to make certain threads volatile"

How does bitching makes a certain thread volatile? Wrong choice of word?

Face it, it's the harsh reality of the business environment. It has nothing to do with bitchy AJs. Blowing Wind only provides a platform for people to introduce such services. But comparison is nothing more than human's second nature. So, why should Blowing Wind shoulder such responsibility? If the owners are not willing to be compared or even be bad mouthed, then don't even do such businesses. Obviously, the world of entrepreneur is not for the faint hearted like you.

Haven't you created enough havoc and drama before? Read what you have posted and reflect again. You do sound like a bitch yourself. Go read all your other postings and it's not too difficult to know why you are probably one of those bitches.

"If bitching is acceptable as a norm to make certain threads volatile"

How does bitching makes a certain thread volatile? Wrong choice of word?

Thanks for whoever reply, sounds familiar tone. Yes, you do make some sense in your explanation from business point of view this time and I will take your words constructively. It's a flattery to call me a bitch but if you really think I am a bitch, then I would like to be called a tamed bitch who knows when to bark or bite.

Reflection

- Bitches are everywhere and the loudest takes the title of superbitch

Edited by reflection

z

... Rating and comparing creates jealousies and scandalous remarks, affect business, and it also allow RATs and asuras to misbehave themselves as they enjoy creating havoc and drama

Perhaps it's time BW reviews itself whether to allow such drama to continue as part of BW. If bitching is acceptable as a norm to make certain threads volatile and exciting, then I close my case.

Reflection

- Bitches are interesting but unleashed bitches create hell

I think what's missing here is a consolidated feedback result "Contributed" here that can use as a reference guide to show the overall customer satisfactory level towards to masseur (i.e. Skill, Price, Stats (Personality), Overall service level, ambiance, attitude, Recommendation (Yes/No) etc.) . Any volunteer willing to compile the"statistics" ? :P

Personally, I have patronized Eric(Wan Lin), John(Bedok), Patrick(Excelsior hotel) etc etc etc. Just a friendly advice, have some reservation what been said here. I could only said that I never have unpleasant experiences with all those home-base masseurs I visited so far :P

To Reflection,

To be frank, I understand why some "Bitch-ed" :)

Hary,

.. everything has a limit, but you have a choice to 'limit' yourself ...

Yes, if really want to do a good comparison, then, we should take out the following departments as they don't contribute to a good massage.

1. masseur 's Looks ( whether good looking or not)

2. Strictly take out the extras ( if you want then we can have another rating for Homebased with good extras...etc)

should rate on 1. skills 2. personality 3. courtesy 4. skills 5. cleanliness 6. ambience (environment/surrounding/music..etc) 7. Price . For those doing massage at hotel, they can be included. The ambience is the hotel room lor...

What do u think? Any more to add? and if too complicated then forget the rating..la..

Instead of the usual year end getaway, this year end is spent spa-ing at around (think it may end up more than a holiday). Below is a summary of a number of HMBs, in alphabetical order using a few key words. Apologies if some of you don’t agree/like what is written, it’s solely based on personal opinion. Feel free to affirm/dispute.

* Adryan - if you are prepared to be stood up at the last min, mediocre skills, massage bed needs to be changed

* Ben @ PP - worth a second visit, clean and neat place

* Ben @ Bdk - needs proper massage bed, mechanical skills and on the dot

* Bobby - knows his job, takes time to warm up, professional

* CamyZuly - interesting deco and curtains, mediocre skills

* Eddie - value for money with good skills, nice ambience, clean place, good oil, generous treatment :thumb:

* Ethan - acceptable skills and space, bring your earplugs - a chatterbox

* Gard - worst shower and toilet facilities, below average skills, disappointing environment

* Jasen - the tea served had a more lasting impression than skills

* John - better to donate your $$ to charity

* Ken @ CCK - inconsistent and weak skills

* Leslie @ TiongBahru - for those who like fast, short continuous rubbings, similar to Chinese form of kneading

* Leslike @ Bedok - can be used as a yardstick for HBM to follow, should have at least such ambience, comfort and skills for that price

* Malcom - nice and neat space, aim to pamper, but ‘too hygienic’

* Marcus - acceptable skills but it’s too hot to lie on a PVC mattress without cloth cover

* Mario - worth a try if you want to experience Japanese chiropractic

* Nick - clean, neat place, but still some way to go for skills

* Nic - versatile skills, especially if you like powerful strokes, but soft skills just as great, no-frills place, need to improve on the music :thumb:

* Paul - cluttered space, overpowering aroma incense, no frills oil, but good skills, clean towels, can’t ask for too much with the price that soothes the ache, should invest in some good music CDs :thumb:

* Robin - could improve skills more or charge slightly less

* Sky - strong and sweaty skills

* Steven - inconsistent skills, but can go try once

* Zack - disappointed and half-hearted skills

Have also tried M-therapist and Hidden Place, just to compare the shop-based vs. home-based.

* MT - place too small, not much about deco (many HBM can do better than them), can hear the neighboring cubicle talking, only shower and no toilet. Average skills. With that price, HBM is more value for $$.

* HP - spacious, much effort has been put to deco the space, skills just barely made it. Facial maybe better there. Again, better spent it at HBM.

Next on the agenda shall be Spa de Feng. Anyone been there? :rolleyes: Looks like I am becoming a spa critique.

??spa??

Thanks for your time & input :thumb: It should give everyone a good head-start. Again, hope to see some kind souls that can produce a Comparison table similar to those Computer products Review :P *I am lazy, I admit* :D

btw: You have "Invested" quite a fair bit of $$$ on massaging with the assumption that you are the client.... :rolleyes:

Hary

=======

Quote removed by Gachi

Edited by gachi_muchi

Instead of the usual year end getaway, this year end is spent spa-ing at around (think it may end up more than a holiday). Below is a summary of a number of HMBs, in alphabetical order using a few key words. Apologies if some of you don’t agree/like what is written, it’s solely based on personal opinion. Feel free to affirm/dispute.

Good Job ??spa?? for that quick review list !

I am sure there are many other readers who has frequented many of the HML massuers, please share your quick reviews too .

Cheers !

"it's the harsh reality of the business environment..... If the owners are not willing to be compared or even be bad mouthed, then don't even do such businesses...."

I like that. :smokin:

Many readers (including the massuers) do not get affected by the comments posted here. Anything online is really not to be taken seriously.

Guest -Centrino-

Thanks for your inputs. Here's my comments to some of your takes ;) I've not tried as many HBMs as you though...

(for those who enjoy surly attitude and massage in a stifling karang guni storeroom)

(bring ear plugs too, loves to yak, but has difficulty yakking and massaging at the same time).

(spot on! the 'hygienic' part creeped me out after a while)

* Paul - cluttered space, overpowering aroma incense, no frills oil, but good skills, clean towels, can’t ask for too much with the price that soothes the ache, should invest in some good music CDs :thumb:

(I still cannot get the looping Christmas songs out of my head so many days after the massage)

(needs to exclude time spent answering and chatting on phone from the 1.5 hours I paid for the massage)

Have also tried M-therapist and Hidden Place, just to compare the shop-based vs. home-based.

* MT - place too small, not much about deco (many HBM can do better than them), can hear the neighboring cubicle talking, only shower and no toilet. Average skills. With that price, HBM is more value for $$.

* HP - spacious, much effort has been put to deco the space, skills just barely made it. Facial maybe better there. Again, better spent it at HBM.

Next on the agenda shall be Spa de Feng. Anyone been there? :rolleyes: Looks like I am becoming a spa critique.

you believe HBM is more value for money yet there's only a few worth a second visit according to your list... is there no HBM or SBM that's worth being a regular?

Guest Steven..Masseur in Simei

<< POST DELETED >>

I know you are NOT steven the Simei Masseur, Do NOT impersonate people !

Impersonating someone with intention to cause hurt to his reputation is an offence.

Hendry Tan

Admin Cum Moderator

* Adryan - if you are prepared to be stood up at the last min, mediocre skills, massage bed needs to be changed

* Ben @ PP - worth a second visit, clean and neat place

* Ben @ Bdk - needs proper massage bed, mechanical skills and on the dot

* Bobby - knows his job, takes time to warm up, professional

* CamyZuly - interesting deco and curtains, mediocre skills

* Eddie - value for money with good skills, nice ambience, clean place, good oil, generous treatment :thumb:

* Ethan - acceptable skills and space, bring your earplugs - a chatterbox

* Gard - worst shower and toilet facilities, below average skills, disappointing environment

* Jasen - the tea served had a more lasting impression than skills

* Leslie @ TiongBahru - for those who like fast, short continuous rubbings, similar to Chinese form of kneading

* Leslike @ Bedok - can be used as a yardstick for HBM to follow, should have at least such ambience, comfort and skills for that price

* Marcus - acceptable skills but it’s too hot to lie on a PVC mattress without cloth cover

* Mario - worth a try if you want to experience Japanese chiropractic

* Nick - clean, neat place, but still some way to go for skills

* Nic - versatile skills, especially if you like powerful strokes, but soft skills just as great, no-frills place, need to improve on the music :thumb:

* Sky - strong and sweaty skills

* Steven - inconsistent skills, but can go try once

* Zack - disappointed and half-hearted skills

I am going to state something to our friend who seem to know so much about spa????

Did you ever think , when you do alot more on deco and less on qual;ity what type of massage do you get and whether the massage is worth all the decoor is it just a cover up and would you mind paying more for the massage too if the place was bigger and sound proof. Did you ever think of how much more overhead a shop has compared to HBM. I feel you have your own opinion but to me, we have been around for quite a few years so we know what we are doing and our prioities.

I think ??spa?? is pretty spot on. As a customer it is not our job to worry about any shop-based overheads or setting up cost. That is not our problem. Our main interest is how much it will cost me for a massage and is the price acceptable to us? To some it may be cheap but to others it may be expensive so see which crowd u r targeting....

As a customer we are not supposed to defray your cost. Also the word "spa" is being overly or loosely used. Look at all the male only spa in singapore. Are u sure they are really a "spa" set up??? Let's not mock ourselves.

quote from bigis4me " I am going to state something to our friend who seem to know so much about spa????

Did you ever think , when you do ......" quote

Since u have been around for many years and I assumed pretty successful so you should know better. You can choose to ignore what ??spa?? is saying Also if ??spa?? has been traveling around visiting good spas, I think he sure qualified to give some comments.. Anyway, even good spas receive criticism so don't feel bad..tat is how you can improve..

2009 sure going to be a bad year, wonder how many spas or HBM can make it thru' next year... i think Jansen from redhill already working full time outside...eddie in property...etc

Guest Chu Mi Mi

I've been going massaging at home based for the past 2yrs. Be it whether the therapist is good or bad I don't spoilt their rice bowl by putting such a nasty remarks on the web, unlike ??spa?? just love to say bad things about masseur. If i don't like the way the masseur massage me, then i don't go back.

Who are You to comments about masseur? Are you fit the 1st place? Unless you can claim from BW. :rolleyes:

nice scenery view but i am paying $60 not for this, all i got is a super lousy massage.

guest, I think Jasen is not that bad lah..he was formerly from Relaxy ..if am not wrong... there is still room for improvement but he is definitely better than Nicky of Yishun and anytime better than those in Oceanic/luap/Msquare...etc These places charges also not cheap...etc

Although some of bwers comments are a bit strong but quite honest.. I was reading trevvy and I find most of them talking abt spa here spa there.. They seems more upmarket... Some of those massage places they mentioned, i find subpar skills n yet they said it is very good. Am I the only one feeling that.. sori sidetrack too much...

Guest townguy
I am very keen to try Desmond@Punggol, but his charges are like... damn EX!

Tried Desmond on 3 occasions. All 3 times he has the same comment about my neck and back: STIFF! I took the 120 mins massage treatments on my first and third (28 Dec) visits, took a package which includes the scrub, hydrotherapy and massage on my second visit. Yes, I have to agree he is not the cheapest. Latest price is S$160 for a 120 mins, but promo rate of S$120 is still valid. The reason I have been going back is because he gives a reasonably good massage. I slept like a baby on the nights after I had my sessions with him.

I usually arrange my massage to be in the late mornings or early afternoons on weekends and I do make it a point to shower before I get there, so there is no time wasted. Never had to be rushed so I do not think he packed his appointments. Very accommodating guy too, I was late on 2 occasions but I did give him at least a 30 mins' notice, so he is prepared.

He will usually spend at least one hour on my back and shoulders, he makes it a point to release all the knots, and from the way he breathes, I can tell he was REALLY working very hard on it. You will like it if your threshold for pain is high like mine, else i wouldn't recommend it. I should ask him for a lighter one next time. If you like your massage hard and firm, he is the guy for you.

One more thing, he is not pushy too. One of the reasons why he is not pushing too hard for packages is: He cannot cope if he sells too many packages, so he limits it to 10. I did not buy a package as I do my massage once in every 2 or 3 months, and I do not see a huge value in paying 10 packages for 12

He operates from Punggol. Far yes, but easily accessible. NEL to Punggol Station, then LRT to Kandaloor, his block is about 5 mins walk from LRT. I did not have problem locating it as I looked up the street directory before make my way there.

Just my honest opinion, I will go back again when I have the time. He is the best one I have tried since that Jason from the former Amrita Spa at Raffles the Plaza (now willow something of Fairmont). Haven't been back there since they rebranded but that is another story....

Disclaimer: I am just a very satisfied customer.... nothing else. Oh, one more thing, if you are seeking "Happy Ending", don't even bother, bring your money elsewhere. We are talking about some holistic treatment here.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS guys!

looks like we have gd one from Townguy. Agreed good massage are hard to come by now and usually good massage doesn't come with extras... but tat is life...

I remember trying amrita long ago, not sure if it is the same therapist, but skills so so...the ambience and service is good though.. I have also tried the banyan tree in bintan, The set up is very nice...but don't expect too much from the therapists.... botannica seems to have better therapists... can give it a try if you r there...but all r not cheap though...

guest, I think Jasen is not that bad lah..he was formerly from Relaxy ..if am not wrong... there is still room for improvement but he is definitely better than Nicky of Yishun and anytime better than those in Oceanic/luap/Msquare...etc These places charges also not cheap...etc

Although some of bwers comments are a bit strong but quite honest.. I was reading trevvy and I find most of them talking abt spa here spa there.. They seems more upmarket... Some of those massage places they mentioned, i find subpar skills n yet they said it is very good. Am I the only one feeling that.. sori sidetrack too much...

i have tried jasen but it too expensive for a "soft" massage in a home based service.... $60 is charged too high for his standard :ph34r:

I Tried calling Jason of Redhill.... finally texted him. He replied very much later saying he was busy.

I checked if he was free the next day and he replied with - wat your stats n race..!!!!!

Errr wat have my stat n race got to do with me booking a massage. I responded - are you avail

tomorrow for massage? He states it have to be after 9pm as he got a fulltime job now. But

i decided not to as it seems he is checking out who he wants to massage - i can also be choosy too

as am the customer :whistle:

i have tried jasen but it too expensive for a "soft" massage in a home based service.... $60 is charged too high for his standard :ph34r: