Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 2 months now. When we started our relationship, he and his ex boyfriend are still together. The ex boyfriend tried to save the relationship but my boyfriend didn't care because he is with me already. I am scare that he might have someone behind me given that he can find me when he is attached with his ex. Should I continue in this relationship although we really love each other.

who ask you so stupid to get involved with someone who is involved with someone else.

think smart and only be emotionally involved with someone who has clear up his past.

After reading a few of the post here, how I wish my bf can be as forgiving as some of u guys.

A moment of folly caused me to lose everything w a snap. No matter how I acknowledge my mistakes and prove my sincerity to change for better, no chance was given. I am still trying and praying though it does not seem positive.

Very pain but I only have myself to blame.

So guys. Never ever do things that will make u regret for a lifetime.

You deserve it, for me once cheating is good enough for me to dump a scum like you. a leopard can never change its spots.

After reading a few of the post here, how I wish my bf can be as forgiving as some of u guys.

A moment of folly caused me to lose everything w a snap. No matter how I acknowledge my mistakes and prove my sincerity to change for better, no chance was given. I am still trying and praying though it does not seem positive.

Very pain but I only have myself to blame.

So guys. Never ever do things that will make u regret for a lifetime.

As long you are learning & growing from your mistakes, I believe one day, you will be a very good partner & person. And when that day comes, many good things will follow. Hope your bf will forgive you.

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest Alfred

Don't be mislead by the title i wasn't victim of cheating relationship .

Just suddenly curious why would people cheat in a relationship ? 

Don't they know that how lucky they're that they're in a relationship ? Which not many people have that kind of luck .

Sigh.

Probably they didn't realize they like their partners but without much love in to it. Otherwise why they want to cheap behind their partners? Mind thinking how to cheap. Mouth talk how they love their partners.

Over the past 6+ years, my BF had had extra-curricular activities no less than 10 times. Each time we found a way to work around it and of course each time I feel that it eats a part of me. But at the same time, it also helps the relationship grow a bit. 

Of course hearing my side of the story, I sound like the saint right? Always forgiving him. But honestly I've also been controlling and domineering and that causes him to feel stressed and need to relieve  

11 minutes ago, heroman said:

TS, do you mean

"I simply can't fathom why people in relationship cheat?"

Hence the original thread name made it an intriguing title. Abhaha

Guest Ener
1 hour ago, Bobi said:

It is like owning a bmw but do not mind having one day free drive in porsche

Lolz.. exactly...

Anyway, it was nv about loving enough to cheat? How enough love is enough? If love is measurable wouldn't it be not love? Does cheating means you don't love your partner enough? Why soo much negativity around cheating? Is it a really a bad thing? It's just body contact, it's was nv love, it's just lust. I have a friend who fucks around outside with chicks on ONS, his reason is the wife doesn't like giving him a blowjob. I find it fair enough.. he is a good husband and a good father. Just some special needs where he pays for with his hard earn cash. I have another friend whose gay, he ducks outside cause his bf doesn't satisfy his hole, small one. They have been together for over 10yrs, not loving enough? I find it fair enough too, he is a good partner, he cares he cooks he washes. Soo what the fuss bout cheating? Look at it at another point of view. 

42 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Lolz.. exactly...

Anyway, it was nv about loving enough to cheat? How enough love is enough? If love is measurable wouldn't it be not love? Does cheating means you don't love your partner enough? Why soo much negativity around cheating? Is it a really a bad thing? It's just body contact, it's was nv love, it's just lust. I have a friend who fucks around outside with chicks on ONS, his reason is the wife doesn't like giving him a blowjob. I find it fair enough.. he is a good husband and a good father. Just some special needs where he pays for with his hard earn cash. I have another friend whose gay, he ducks outside cause his bf doesn't satisfy his hole, small one. They have been together for over 10yrs, not loving enough? I find it fair enough too, he is a good partner, he cares he cooks he washes. Soo what the fuss bout cheating? Look at it at another point of view. 

Good way to justify and glorify cheating, which is dishonesty and betrayal of trust, isn't it?

It's like saying what's wrong with being a drug addict? It's just drug contact, it's was nv love, it's just addiction. Drug addicts can be good husbands and good fathers too. Just look at it from another point of view. 

Guest Ener
1 hour ago, Guest said:

Good way to justify and glorify cheating, which is dishonesty and betrayal of trust, isn't it?

It's like saying what's wrong with being a drug addict? It's just drug contact, it's was nv love, it's just addiction. Drug addicts can be good husbands and good fathers too. Just look at it from another point of view. 

Lolz.. u sure u not taking drugs while quoting me? Cause u comparing cheating to drug addicts. U won't go cold turkey if one day u decide not to fuck outside ya. But u might consider selling ur children for drugs ya.... please keep in the topic and don't trash talk as a guest. 

Btw, i dun think I am glorifying anything here. It is not even sinful to me at my opinion rather it's a norm in most relationships. Like it or not, welcome to reality. 

I can tolerate most things but cheating is reason enough for me to break up..

A lot of unhappiness stem from my accusing him of cheating...

Though we have been together for 3 years, he initiated intimacy most of the time..

I am the one having to justify why i wouldn't want it, on occasions...

Am i being too possessive ?

He is loving most times...

i am the older partner by 22 years...

He is a hunk and adore by both men and women...565

18 minutes ago, aberrant said:

Perhaps because people become bored by the routine and the mundane - and want the thrill of the chase, or the sense of conquest. 

ya i agree very much so. i mean everytime after my bf cheated, i'll ask to see who the guy is. and often its someone i think who is less attractive than me (i know its very conceited for me to say that la but come on, i am hurt). of course there were times where the other guy is very cute too, but i really think it was more of the thrill/conquest than the actual person.or maybe i am just ugly :( dunno la

哪只猫儿不吃腥? :D

Aiyah... Anyway nowadays, just like how the cock and the heart are two different organs and can still coexist on the same body, lust and love are also two separate matters and can still coexist with each other, right? 

I don't even know why I forgive him. It's still hurting me whenever I think of it at night when I'm not with him. Hurt so much that I want to puke. But while I'm with him, I'm able to forget about it. Just that sometimes I just love to bring it up, just to see him feeling guilty about it.

My ex loves to cheat me from beginning to the end of a ten year relationship ! Having dinner at home with others in the beginning when I am not in town to going on holiday to Thailand  a few times in a year instead of spending vacation with me ! 

Guest Ener
2 hours ago, Guest said:

My ex loves to cheat me from beginning to the end of a ten year relationship ! Having dinner at home with others in the beginning when I am not in town to going on holiday to Thailand  a few times in a year instead of spending vacation with me ! 

Like that he step over the boundary ler.. more like looking for a new boyfriend then just sex. Hahaha... 

33 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Like that he step over the boundary ler.. more like looking for a new boyfriend then just sex. Hahaha... 

I felt just like a partner for him to be around for as long as he can get a new one to replace me for the past ten years ...

Guest Ener
47 minutes ago, Guest said:

I felt just like a partner for him to be around for as long as he can get a new one to replace me for the past ten years ...

Aka Spare Tire. 

26 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

Even if you like to eat Char Kueh Tiao.... you will get sick of eating it everyday. One day, if Hokkien Mee is served in front of you, you might just cannot resist it lor.

:clap: wah your answer best liao!

• 3 weeks later...

Some are built more horny . They want sex every night or even a few times a day . Partner unable to satisfy . 

Or different style . Not fresh anymore . Need new techniques and locations and faces . It's human .

Why some people swallow cum and why some deem it gross ? Same reason .

Greed, 1 of 3 the poisons, is the root of evil. In the context of relationship, it is lust.

We r in different category as animals as we have the ability to self constraint not to mention there r many animals who r monogamous.

On 03/05/2016 at 1:27 PM, heroman said:

TS, do you mean

"I simply can't fathom why people in relationship cheat?"

Lol. Strangely my brain interpets the title as can't.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest joshtay

Sigh, I hate how cheating is real? Like it happens and you don't have a say in anything, you just become the victim.

Makes me feel extremely adult, knowing all these scenarios are possible. Sometimes I just wanna go back to being a kid, love was all love. I believed in happily ever afters.

• Bern changed the title to Can't fathom why people in relationship cheat

It's all about the f**king f**king f**king
He don't need your lovin' lovin lovin'
He just wanna make his world dance
Forget about the boy-friend~

Edited from Jessie J's Price Tag :lol:

Cheating isn't a mistake. It's a choice.

If you are horny enough to cheat, don't be stupid enough to get caught.  If you are not happy being in a relationship then don't be in one.

I caught my partner once right here in this forum and hell hath no fury if I catch him again - no matter how long we've been together...

Edited by Paseo
Add ons

Actually ignorance is bliss.

Don't try to dig into his affairs with who and who... they are just his physical releases.

Don't bother about the occasional sex with someone other than you.

He has a mind of his own and if he is yours, he will remain yours.

Paula Tsui's 随想曲 comes to mind...especially the line "to release the hand".

Super old song..probably more than 30 years ago.. she is still performing all over the Chinese world.

I am going to her next concert is in July 2016 at Hong Hum - Hong Kong Coliseum.

The lyrics are so apt, even as we discuss this make-or-break relationship.

前望我不愛獨懷舊,名利我可以輕放手,
是我的雖失去他日總會有,不慣全力尋求。
難辨你的愛真與否,綠盡我可以輕放手,
若你的心想變怎樣都會變,想要留亦難留。
渴望是心中富有,名和利不刻意追求,
請收起溫馨的愛意,留在心中好像醇的酒。

存着要經過春與秋,內心也經過喜與憂,
讓我一生擁有輕鬆節奏,心裡無欲無求。
渴望是心中富有,名和利不刻意追求,
請收起溫馨的愛意,留在心中好像醇的酒。
存着要經過春與秋,內心也經過喜與憂,
讓我一生擁有輕鬆節奏,心裡無欲無求。

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 5 months later...
Guest Flaming Boy

Use bread, use Gardenia bread. pinch a little and throw while walking down the road. If he will not pick up then he is cheating. He should pick it up because he should be hungry. If not, someone already feed your bf.

or, put bread in a fish hook. Throw it in a body of water. If bf don't eat it. He is cheating. Same

reason as above.

• 5 months later...
Guest Msqyv

Don't they feel guilty ? 

Idk why but if I were them I will never able to bring myself to do such things no matter what.

if I were them I will never able to forget what I Did and pretend nothing happened infront of my Boyfriend . 

It's kinda sad that relationship after all is not simple as what I think 

Terribly failed maths still don't know how to count 1+1=2 not 1+1=3 or many

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Poipoi
37 minutes ago, EasleyLim said:

Because they have no respect for their partner.

Is it true that in gay relationship everybody sleep around behind their partner back?

6 minutes ago, Guest Poipoi said:

Is it true that in gay relationship everybody sleep around behind their partner back?

Gay straight confused whatever - there are people who fuck around and they are people who don't fuck around while in relationships.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Relationships aren't valued like they were in the past. It's sad really. So many times people enter into relationships on a whim (after a chat or a date), I personally prefer taking a month or two to really understand the guy before committing to such a significant bond. But that's just how some people are. Anything wrong with it? No. How one sees and values relationship differs from person to person. While I myself stay away (sexually/romantically) from people who are in relationships (be it open or closed), it's hard for me to judge them because I understand why they would wanna do it. There just isn't such a thing as too many men. But the unhesitant willingness to give up all the other men for one special guy, now that's what forms the basis of a strong relationship - for me at least.

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.