Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Keybox management would like to thanks our customers for their valuable feedback/suggestions/comments. We will strive to improve on our systems, facilities and our services; so that customers will enjoy a clean, conducive and relaxing time during their visit. At the same time, we hope that customer visiting our sauna will help us maintain the high level of cleanliness and report to our staff any discrepancies, odours, etc. should the matter arise. Thank you.

Keybox Management

To Keybox Management

To bring in more people, you should open at about 12 noon or even earlier to cater for lunch crowd. Other Spas are doing it.

Keybox management would like to thanks our customers for their valuable feedback/suggestions/comments. We will strive to improve on our systems, facilities and our services; so that customers will enjoy a clean, conducive and relaxing time during their visit. At the same time, we hope that customer visiting our sauna will help us maintain the high level of cleanliness and report to our staff any discrepancies, odours, etc. should the matter arise. Thank you.

Keybox Management

To Keybox Management

To bring in more people, you should open at about 12 noon or even earlier to cater for lunch crowd. Other Spas are doing it.

That's true tooo. so i also can go there early ma.... :D

Edited by GachiMuchi

Notice! Notice!

Dear Customers,

Our Membership Fee & One-for-One Entrance Fee Promotion will be ending on 9 Sep 2009.

For those who have yet to visit Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna For Men.

SO HURRY!!

We will be launching our Theme Nites on 10 Sep 2009.

More details on our Theme Nites will be posted on our website and BW soon.

So keep a look out!

Keybox Sauna

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Guest first visit

My first visit to keybox today. Visit was pleasant and like what most of you mentioned, the place is clean and it's not really that small. Hope the management keeps up the good work in maintaining the cleanliness. However, i would like to comment on the water temperature at the jacuzzi. Some people complained in this forum and even at the sauna that the water is too hot. I don't really think so. While it might feel hot when you first enter the jacuzzi, your body gets used to it very quickly and things get fine. So, i really don't have a problem with the temperature. Anyway, do these people really think the management is out to scald them?

The first visit was pleasant. I certainly would return for the 2nd time.

Guest keagan29

Thank you for your correction. Yup, perhaps I might have misinterpreted their points. But then again, I still strongly feel that we should just make sure of the situation.

See, let's just say you're totally right - I don't think it will obstruct the pathway so much that they need to squeeze in to change or to take their stuffs. Like, it's a give and take situation. If you knew the person is changing and you're gonna change as well, then its either you wait for the person to get changed or you just take your clothes to elsewhere and change.

Another scenario. If customer A walks in and issued with locker no. 111 and customer B walks in and issued locker no. 25. If both the customers stayed for a long while then during that period of time, customer C walks in and issued with locker no. 112. So at the end of the day, the clash will still happen, no?

Sorry if my tone didn't sound peaceful but I am actually is. I just feel that, you know, we shouldn't keep harping on the same issue again and again. Because ultimately, I reckon they wouldn't be able to do anything much. So, yup. Peace out. :B)

No worries I know u 're not trying to be harsh. We all just want to suggest constructively and not critically. But the matter of fact is 2 person with lockers next to each other leaving at the same time is something beyond the control of keybox operators, but the issuance of the lockers is something that is within the control.

It's not something of a big deal but just thot that keybox might wanna look into :)

may visit keybox one of the weekday next week, from readers respond, seems the place worth to take a look

base on my judgement and with my years of experience in many sauna . the concept that keybox design will only capture mature and chub ppl.

Hmmm... Mind sharing why you think keybox's design attracts the mature and the chubs? I am curious what facilities only cater to the mature and chubs?

Were you referring to the small jacuzzi? So the management decided to have a small jacuzzi personalised service so that only two chubby guys can have a romantic time in jacuzzi?

Or do they have slip-resistant mats near the shower rooms catered for the mature?

Or did the management purposely make the locker pathway narrow for chubs to squeeze through?

I am so darn curious. :)

Guest keybox guest

I'm also wondering what is it about keybox that makes it appear to wanna attract chubs and mature crowd?

the way they structure the fees? nope leh they also make it such that youngsters pay less.(unless your argument is that matured crowd likes youngsters - therefore the more youngsters go there, it will attract more matured crowd? same logic as why str8 places have ladies nite?)

or is it the dimness of some of the areas in keybox? Cannot be also (no offence but should be the other way round, keybox target customers are the matured crowd the more reason I believe they should (whilst not sacrificing ambience) - make sure the matured crowd can see properly.

or is it you personally want keybox to be chubs and matured 'attractive' for own personal reasons?

haha....i agree with amkies, i am interested to see what the guest with years of experience has to say.

i don't think guest need to explain or prove anything, is just a " feel " which make him " think " so,

remember that he just say " will only capture mature and chub ppl ", mature does not mean old, mature eye sight can be good too, mature can be age around 28 & above etc, keybox cater which type of crowd we still not too sure yet, facts is still alot people don't even know this new sauna exists at all.

thinking of what amkies said, now really must find a day down soon to keybox & take a look esp the mini jacuzzi ( is it same as rairua )?

Edited by snowball

i don't think guest need to explain or prove anything, is just a " feel " which make him " think " so,

remember that he just say " will only capture mature and chub ppl ", mature does not mean old, mature eye sight can be good too, mature can be age around 28 & above etc, keybox cater which type of crowd we still not too sure yet, facts is still alot people don't even know this new sauna exists at all.

Snowball, isn't that stretching tad too far? I don't suppose the management of Keybox would be stupid enough to define the type of crowds it wishes to attract. That's marketing. The customers define the type of crowds that would appear at Keybox. So, it is definitely silly to say certain designs serve to attract only certain group of AJs.

Btw, re-reading his post and i think my initial question may not be that valid. Guest said the design would capture mature and chub people. I suppose a more valid question would be what devices did Keybox install that traps the mature and chubs?

Keybox First Theme Nite

Aniki Men's Nude Nite! 兄贵天体会

$12 Entry fee for members 35 years and above

Starting 10 September 2009

Every Thursday Nite

Event will start at 6:30pm

The wait is over

Keybox 1st theme nite!

Come on down and have a wild and hot time at Keybox

Keybox Membership Promo! $5 (promotion ends 9th Sept 2009)

After the promotion, the lifetime membership will be at $10

Glossary : Aniki (兄貴), a Japanese honorable term for an older brother

Edited by GachiMuchi

12 dollars u find it expensive? cheapo...

Guest, from what i know, $12 only for those 26 - 30, so how you know that keybox guest is not above 30? else will be $18 or $20,

kindly take note, don't assume all same age as you.

I quite happy to know that keybox having First Theme Nite & is esp cater to those above 35 years old, happy for them, if i not mistaken,

that will be first theme night for mature gay in local sauna right? :clap:

oops forgot to log in...

I like the place.

Maybe it is new, but I can see that it is well maintained, which is essential if a place is to be kept clean or at least look clean. While walking around not once did I feel I need to go wash my feet. However, there was one visitor who was intent on "ruining" the ambience. One guest reported to the staff that the shower room was very smelly as someone had gone to do the horrible thing and shat there. The staff sprang to immediate action with plastic bags, thongs and air freshener. The shower room was back to "normal" in no time at all. To that horrible man, you are either sick in the head or you were sent by a competitor.

Although the afternoon that I was there saw few patrons, I didn't quite mind as it could be a place to chill out and relax, too, if there's no action around.

The front desk staff I found friendly while keeping their distance.

The jacuzzi water was not too hot at all, it was at a comfortable temperature, but I guess such things are subjective. A warm soak does loosen up the knots in one's muscles.

The rooms were kept clean and I hope all guests would clean after they have had a hot time in them. That's being gracious, so let's treat each other well. No one likes to lie down on a sticky mattress.

A suggestion perhaps on the use of the two Internet stations. Consider setting a time-out session for users, otherwise not many will get a chance to use them. Follow the Changi Airport method: a 15-minute usage. That should be reasonable. After all, we don't go to the sauna to surf the net, or do we?

All in all, nice decor, but a tad dim in the lighting. Keep it up (haha pun intended) and I hope you do!

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Dear Customers,

Our Membership Promotion will be coming to an end on 9th September 2009. The lifetime membership fee is at $5 during the promotion period, after which our membership will revert back to $10. For those of you whom have yet to sign up as members, sign up now to enjoy a discounted membership fee.

On the 10th September 2009, we will be rolling out our first theme nite; Aniki Men's Nude Nite. Members above 35 years old will enjoy a discounted entry fee of $12. Who says only youngster enjoys discount during theme nites.

So, come on down to Keybox over the weekends and sign up before our promotion ends.

Looking forward to see you at Singapore Newest Revolutionary Sauna for Men.

亲爱的顾客,

我们招收新会员活动即将在2009年9月9日结束. $5的永久会员将回归到$10. 对于那些还没有注册成为会员的顾客,尽快注册以便享有特别优惠。

我们将在2009年9月10日推出我们的第一主题;兄贵天体会凡35岁以上会员可享有$12入场费优惠。谁说,只有年轻人才享有优惠。

快来Keybox成为会员吧. 我们等着您!

Keybox Management

Edited by Keybox

Just some afterthoughts from my virgin visit there.

What I like

• Walnut laminate flooring adds a touch of class
  • Relatively big lockers
  • Architecturally designed and powerful steam room with light artistically filtering through the aluminium louvres
  • No need to climb stairs, everything on a single floor
  • Plenty of private rooms with adjustable lighting and nice layout with little touches such as seats in the alcoves along corridors
  • Open till morning (weekends?) so no need to rush and can take own sweet time to find your catch.

What I dislike

• No lighting in the shower area making it rather dark
  • Discriminatory pricing based on age

All in all it's a tastefully decorated sauna with spacious, cosy room area and nice layout. Just add Bears, Cubs, G-men, Chubbies...

Edited by chubaholic

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Went there around 1am. Very small group of ppl. in fact, practically no one crusing in dark rooms.

Keybox needs to provide yellow light for proper self grooming...i cant face the mirror when its light blue colored. too dim.

other wise, keybox is a nice place if only there are more people....

most of them left before midnight. you should have come earlier. The rest of the ppl there not your catch?

The blue dim light gives a kind of comfortable mood to me. As for the shower area, perhaps you need time for your eyes to get used to the dark. I too have to take some time. Afterwhich, the area is neither too dark or too bright.

One more thing. Since there are less customers during the low peak time, perhaps the management could try to empty the bin in each room. I notice the bins are filled up with tissues.

If the management have made an effort to top up the jazz water also during low peak time, I am sure they will not mind clearing up the bins too. Thanks

Edited by cw30

Went there around 1am. Very small group of ppl. in fact, practically no one crusing in dark rooms.

Keybox needs to provide yellow light for proper self grooming...i cant face the mirror when its light blue colored. too dim.

other wise, keybox is a nice place if only there are more people....

so wat type of ppl go there? did u have any fun or u do charity since is late .

I dropped by Keybox on Friday. I havnt been to a sauna for some time. Hant been to that many either.But after reading the posts here decided to check it out.

First thought, hmm...like a small private exclusive club!

Second thought....This place really is clean! The floors were dry n dust free.(Even thought they were in midst of building a mini gym)

Third thought..... Yes, locker area a bit of a squeeze especially if you get one of the lockers further in and someone uses the one a couple of lockers away (passage way get blocked), you kind of need to squeeze past them to get out. If not, I guess you could just wait. (Since we are all there to relax, whats a few moments of waiting time for the other person to finish and lock up right?)

Fourth thought....The shower area was dark with six showerheads (I think), kind of reminded me of swimming pool showers before cubicles.

Fifth thought.....Place is clean hope it stays this way......

Sixth thought.....Hmmm.... a good mix of age group, looks and body types. Not very crowded though. But since the place isnt really that big,its quite a good ratio. But more the merrier is good(both for clients and owners I guess)

Seventh thought......Dark room maze.....stop thinking...........

I wont go into details as to what I did (those who have read my posts and was there on friday knows what I am into)

Did I like the place? YES. Defintely will go back again! Would I recommend? Everyone should try it out too, at least once.

But not all at the same time please.....HEE HEE HEE

Guest keybox g

i did charity for 2 guys and i didnt feel like and did not cumming.

1 blew for me. the other i helped to JO.

btw, what does the sticker behind the membership card 'B-Men' mean?

is like grade A B C. u got A means u gd looking. B above average C average D poor

wouldnt customer get angry if he realised he got D?

想太多了啦! B-man means you belong to the group of customers who are below 30 years old. It's not meant to grade your appearance lah.

I premiered myself went to Keybox just now. Quite crowded.

For the above who wondered what is B-men:

K-Boys is for those belongs to twinkie age group.

B-Men is for young 30s group.

KB-Men is for middle age to senior group.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

oic... me 40 fall under kb-men group... sigh...

Guest Hokkien-beng

U should have said earlier cos I will have gone to keybox and MAKAN u .... :P

Which sauna will you be going next and when?

oic... me 40 fall under kb-men group... sigh...

Its a privilege u fall under that group. Cos i love KB-Men...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

U should have said earlier cos I will have gone to keybox and MAKAN u .... :P

Which sauna will you be going next and when?

Haha, thanks. I love how u say "makan" me... Ok, next time i will announce earlier whenever i go keybox so my fans u guys can cancel your appointments and meet me there. Haha.

Sidenote: Ok, im a little disgusted myself with the way i post. haha. just trying to be funny...

Haha, thanks. I love how u say "makan" me... Ok, next time i will announce earlier whenever i go keybox so my fans u guys can cancel your appointments and meet me there. Haha.

Sidenote: Ok, im a little disgusted myself with the way i post. haha. just trying to be funny...

*S*P*A*N*K*.....

for being disgustingly funny ... :whistle:

Edited by Baloo

I just realised my card has no sticker, what does that mean >.< I'm unclassified ??

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.