Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Keybox Multi-Visit Pass is Out Now!

4 Visit Pass

Weekday* Pass @ $50

Weekend** Pass @ $60

(Within the 2 months)

14 Days Pass

Unlimited Visit Any Time, Any Day @ $80

(Within the 14 days)

Note:

* Weekday denotes Monday to Thursday

** Weekend denotes Friday to Sunday & Public Holidays

Edited by Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Dear Customers,

After getting many valuable feedback from our customers, we had done the following upgrades:

* Mirrors in private rooms - Done

* Curtains erected prior to entering the locker area - Done

* Gym equipments added to gym room - Done

* Steam room lighting improvement - Done

* Movies to be shown - On the way

We will constantly improve on our facilities so that our customers will have a enjoyable and pleasant time in our club.

Keybox management

Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna For Men

hmmm... have always been interested in getting a work out in buff... hahah

would be nice to get pumped up before looking for some action.

prefer slim smooth btms though... maybe will go for the youngsters night

what is the crowd like after 2am? Would there still be someone walking around naked ? hehe

i might go an explore after clubbing... anyone going?

Keybox Weekend Theme Nite

06-Saturday.jpg

Saturday Nude Nite! 天体会

$5 for K-Boys 18 to 25 years

$15 for B-Men 26 to 30 years

$18 for KB-Members 31 and above

Early Birds [1pm - 4pm] & Nite Birds [12mn onwards] *3 off Entry after 12mn

FREE re-entry for members after 12mn

Every Saturday Nite

Event starts at 6:30pm

Keybox weekend theme nite for all!

Come on down and bare all in Keybox!

Lifetime membership : $10

*Not applicable to K-Boys

Keybox Celebrates

Chinese Moon Cake Festival on 3rd October 2009

Keybox Special Theme Nite

Nude Moon Festival

八月十五裸祭之夜

$8 Nett* from 1pm - 4 pm

$15 Nett* from 4 pm to 12 Midnite

$8 Nett* from 12 Midnite - 7 am

Free Entry for K-Boys 18 to 25 years

FREE Re-Entry for members after 12mn

One Nite Event Only!!

Lucky Dip for all Customers!

15 Free Complimentary Visit Passes to be given away!

Keybox Celebrates Chinese Moon Cake Festival with many Bangs!

*Applies to all Customers Except K-Boys (18-25yo)

Edited by Keybox

Dear Customers,

For those whom have attended our Nude Themes Nites on Thursday and Saturday, you know what you will be getting. :)

For those whom have yet to attend our Nude Theme Nite, you really don't know what you have been missing.

So, make a point to come down for this Thursday's Aniki Men's Nude Nite as well as Saturday's Special Theme Event - Nude Moon Festival and experience for yourself what everyone is talking about.

We know you won't be disappointed.

Keybox management

Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna for Men

Edited by Keybox

Guest Foreigner

aloo KeyBox Management

I will be in singapore next Monday, saw ur web have foreigner nite

What shud a foreigner show? shud I bring pasport? or ID card of my country will be enough?

If stay overnite any additional charges?

Guest Daddylover

Keybox is a great place to meet lots of matured daddy guys. Recently I met many uncles of my type. I hate it when its so stereo typing that in saunas you have to be gymfit or trim lean to be wanted.

In keybox the place is good and cosy and clean and nice facilities. I feel very comfortable without being shy of my body. At least the 90% of the crowd are not just lean and gymfit but other body types.

But I wonder if keybox will have crowd after 12mn since so far I went there 4 times, less than 10 members or so

Even BH and Hercules did not seem to extend their hours after 12mn on weekends

I have never been to Keybox, I also love daddies and uncles, but I always practise safe sex, danger of STD is real, anyway is it true that admission fee is $8 from 1pm to 4 pm this Saturday, do i need to pay anything else??? so affordable, mite as well drop in this sat, my first time, uncles please do come, can't wait to meet u all!!!

Guest Daddylover

Dear Customers,

For those whom have attended our Nude Themes Nites on Thursday and Saturday, you know what you will be getting. :)

For those whom have yet to attend our Nude Theme Nite, you really don't know what you have been missing.

So, make a point to come down for this Thursday's Aniki Men's Nude Nite as well as Saturday's Special Theme Event - Nude Moon Festival and experience for yourself what everyone is talking about.

We know you won't be disappointed.

Keybox management

is it true this sat 1pm-4pm $8 only??? will be my first time there!!!

aloo KeyBox Management

I will be in singapore next Monday, saw ur web have foreigner nite

What shud a foreigner show? shud I bring pasport? or ID card of my country will be enough?

If stay overnite any additional charges?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. For our Monday Theme - Locals & Foreigners Nite, you only need to show us your ID or Passport.

Our operating hours are :

Sunday to Thursday from 1 pm to 12 midnight

Friday and Saturday from 1 pm to 8 am the next morning

Fore more details please refer to our website : www.keybox.com.sg

There are no additional charges for staying over night once you pay for entry, but do take note that our overnight stay are only during Friday & Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you in Keybox.

Keybox management

Edited by Keybox

Keybox Thursday Theme Nite is here again!

Men of all shapes and sizes, all hot and wild!

04-Thursday.jpg

$12* Entry fee for members 35 years and above

Every Thursday Nite

Event will start at 6:30pm

Come down to Keybox and be whatever you want to be..1 0 6 9

Lifetime membership will be at $10

*After $3 off regular entry fee

I see, so u r saying non-members still $20 this Sat? and not $8 from 1pm-4pm? too expensive, i guess i visit some other place. thanks.

Dear Daddylover,

We are a members only club. Customer who wants to enter our club will have to sign up as our member. A one time, lifetime membership fee of $10 is levied.

For this Saturday, as a new customer, if you were to come between 1pm to 4pm, you will have to pay a total of $18 ($10 for membership and $8 for early bird entry). If you were to come between 4pm to 12mn, you will have to pay $25 ($10 for membership and $15 for entry).

To cater to those who don't want to sign up as members, a one time fee of $20 is charged per visit.

At the end of the day, the choice is yours.

We hope we have answered your queries.

Keybox management

Guest MoonFestReEntry

Dear Daddylover,

We are a members only club. Customer who wants to enter our club will have to sign up as our member. A one time, lifetime membership fee of $10 is levied.

For this Saturday, as a new customer, if you were to come between 1pm to 4pm, you will have to pay a total of $18 ($10 for membership and $8 for early bird entry).

Keybox management

Saw in ur web mentioned :

"Free visit for re-entry members. Event starts 6.30 onwards" Mean we can go out and comeback in later stage ?

So if new member entered on early bird timing paid $18, but somehow may be too early, crowd a bit thin and so boring decided go out a while and re-entry later allowed?

eg. As new signed member on Sat i came 3pm but 4pm go out, can re-entry again later that nite (any time or only can come back 6.30pm)?

Dear Customers,

We believed our membership policies are quite clear cut and there is nothing complicated about it. Currently, there are total of 5 saunas (including Keybox) in Singapore which levy a membership fee and 4 saunas which does not. We happens to be one of them which have a membership fee.

For less complication, we suggest our customers refer to our website on Fees. If customers are still confuse, feel free to contact us.

As for the Revolutionary part, maybe you may not be aware, but we are the only sauna which gives a discount to our mature customers during our Thursday Theme nite. Those above 35yo gets $3 off the regular entry fee of $15.

As for other Revolutionary moves, etc., we will have to wait and see don't we?

We thank you for your post and hopes that we have answered your doubt.

Keybox management

Edited by Keybox

Saw in ur web mentioned :

"Free visit for re-entry members. Event starts 6.30 onwards" Mean we can go out and comeback in later stage ?

So if new member entered on early bird timing paid $18, but somehow may be too early, crowd a bit thin and so boring decided go out a while and re-entry later allowed?

eg. As new signed member on Sat i came 3pm but 4pm go out, can re-entry again later that nite (any time or only can come back 6.30pm)?

Yes, we allow those customers whom have visited us that day to go out and have their dinner / party and come back to us as re-entry customers.

We hope we have answered your questions.

Looking forward to seeing you at Keybox.

Keybox management

Keybox Swimwear /Underwear Theme Nite

05-Friday.jpg

Swimwear / Underwear Nite! 泳装男孩

$18 for KB Member 31yo and above

$15 for B-Men 26 to 30 years

Free Re-entry for members who entered earlier

Every Friday Nite

All nite long till next morning!

Come on down Tonite with your best swimwear / underwear

Edited by Keybox

Keybox Special Theme Nite

Keybox Celebrates Chinese Moon Cake Festival

Nude Moon Festival

八月十五裸祭之夜

$8 Nett* from 1pm - 4 pm

$15 Nett* from 4 pm to 12 Midnite

$8 Nett* from 12 Midnite - 7 am

FREE Re-Entry for members after 12mn

One Nite Event Only!!

Lucky Dip for all Customers!

15 Free Complimentary Visit Passes to be given away!

Keybox Celebrates Chinese Moon Cake Festival with many Bangs!

*Applies to all Customers Except K-Boys (18-25yo)

Guest Gymfit MidLifer

I was at KeyBox for the first time on thurs, 1 Oct 09, Nude Nite at about 8pm. There was a great client mix of young and matured, fit and the-less-fit. Hunky, muscular stocky, chubs, lean and skinnies they were all there. So, there were something for everyone. It was crowded but not overwhelmingly so. The sauna was very clean, obviously being new. The staff were friendly, one was more chatty but NOT to the extent of being prying on your privacy. I think there was a good balance and as a club, staff need to build rapport with clients. I dropped my underwear on the ground in the dark without realising it (How careless!!). A staff member picked it up and gave it back to me (otherwise damn malu!!). Like what someone said, the staff don't look PLU and I don't think they need to be PLU as long as they know they are working in a PLU joint.

The clients were not pretensious and were very pleasant. In short, I enjoyed my first experience very much. Keep it up, you guys at Key Box!!

went on my 1st trip today...

they were having nude night.

a variety of patrons, ranging from young twinks, mature, muscle, chub..

friendly staffs

clean place

only feedback is that the shower room was too dark.

and can we have asian pxxn instead of sean cody? :)

can i ask also at which time will be good to meet more young bois?

went on my 1st trip today...

they were having nude night.

a variety of patrons, ranging from young twinks, mature, muscle, chub..

friendly staffs

clean place

only feedback is that the shower room was too dark.

and can we have asian pxxn instead of sean cody? :)

can i ask also at which time will be good to meet more young bois?

Thank you for your generous comment. We are happy that you had enjoyed yourself.

Our shower are kept dark because it is a communal shower at which some customers may not feel comfortable when it is too bright.

By the way, our K-boys nights are Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.

We hope that you will continue to support us.

Keybox management

Edited by Keybox

came back from Keybox just now. Tonite was quite great and crowded, i had enjoyed with some matured guys.

but some guys rushed too much to me, i mean they were too aggressive. even i said "sorry" several times to them. bt they didnt stop. i think they just acted like that didn't hear me. and what's more? they pushed me by force to one room. but i came out from there soon. you know, even it was feeling like i was raped.(of course, it was not happened) damn. Hope they mind their manners and act their age.

WTF, of course, it has nothing to do with Keybox Sauna. I was just little embarrassed becoz of those guys only.

Anyway I had enjoyed every minute(without few mins.. lol) at Keybox.

All staffs were very kind and that place was very clean as ever.

I bet Keybox is the best place to relax after a long day. :thumb:

Half Korean and Half Canadian.

I was in SG for 2 years around 2 years ago.

I was at Keybox yesterday afternoon for the Full moon Nude Nite at about 2plus and at that time here wasnt many people around.

But only up till 5plus onwards the crowd start coming in and the nude nite started at 630pm.

It was really fun as there were quite a number of nice guys( fit/msucled bod and 20-30s ) at a later time...

There were varities of guys ranging from the 20s to mature.

Overall i enojoyed the enitred nite as i left at about 11pm.

Btw i would like to compliment the staffs were friendly and answered to my queries.

And not to forget a nice treat of the mooncakes , bakua and bananas etc...

Well i will be back to Keybox in coming days again....hehe :)

Keep it up Keybox! :)

Cheers!

Dear Customers,

We would like to express our thanks to all our customers whom had made our Nude Moon Festival event a roaring success. The turn out and new membership sign-up was one of our highest on a Saturday night.

We are heartened by your support and we will do our best to maintain the level of service you had come to associate us with.

Do keep a look out for more of our fun fill events coming up.

Keybox management

been to key box on a few sunday afternoon...hardly any daddies around.

surprise to hear ppl here mentioned abt the large number of daddies...

so when should be at keybiox to see many many mature daddies?? (matured daddies means >45 or >50 ok)

Guest oldmanforme

so when should be at keybiox to see many many mature daddies?? (matured daddies means >45 or >50 ok)

Hmm seems their matured version is in the 30s and 40s, of course no uncles above 60yo too bloody expensivelah!!!

My first time I went to keybox was on 3rd Oct 2009. The place is very clean and nice. I went there before 4pm and paid $18 for it. Can see guy with various shape and sizes and about 6pm, an uncle (about 50s) put signal to me and he look pleasant. We look for a room and have some happening. Great experience! :thumb: Would like to go there and look for my 2nd experience. :rolleyes: If you (the uncle) happen to saw my msg, I'm the stocky guy standing at 1.68m tall and my msn is: online_miracle@yahoo.com.sg Hope to see you again :D

My first time I went to keybox was on 3rd Oct 2009. The place is very clean and nice. I went there before 4pm and paid $18 for it. Can see guy with various shape and sizes and about 6pm, an uncle (about 50s) put signal to me and he look pleasant. We look for a room and have some happening. Great experience! :thumb: Would like to go there and look for my 2nd experience. :rolleyes: If you (the uncle) happen to saw my msg, I'm the stocky guy standing at 1.68m tall and my msn is: online_miracle@yahoo.com.sg Hope to see you again :D

Great that I've put this post and thanks that the uncle really msn me and we chat and exchange number! See you soon! :clap:

yes the place is dead after midnight on sat.

probably the area isnt convenient to go after midnight. only those w car will be easier

is the set up . location . and the people that make the place dead . some were sleeping at the tv rm that make the sight worst.

Great that I've put this post and thanks that the uncle really msn me and we chat and exchange number! See you soon! :clap:

No problem Dan.............Feel Free To Contact Me If You Wish To Meet Me Again.............

I always read keybox saying their thur, fri & sat very roaring successful so I decide to visit it on Fri

I am not sure how keybox measure its success but I do feel their roaring success advertisement is very misleading

I was there at 6 to 9 and the crowd is not crowded to me, maybe like 50 or so

I went dinner with my friends after that

On Sat I came after 12mn, wrong move, the place is totally dead, hardly anyone, left in 30 mins with my friends

I do not think that area can have a crowd after 12mn, BH & Hercules which are in that area do not operate after mn eve.n

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to highlight that the 'roaring success' we mentioned was for our last Saturday Theme Event "Nude Moon Festival" and the other mentioned of our "Huge Success" was for our Thursday event, Aniki Men's Nude Nite. (scroll back to see earlier post #451)

We did not mentioned anything about our Friday theme nite. Thus, we can conclude that you may have gone on the wrong day.

Anyway, we would like to extend an invitation for you and your friends to come back again this Thursday - Aniki Men's Nude Nite (if you are into mature men) OR this Saturday - Nude Nite for FREE. Just flash us your membership card and tell us that you are the guest who posted on Blowing Wind.

If you guys can't make it this week, do leave us a PM or email: feedback@keybox.com.sg so that we can arrange a day for you guys to come visit us again.

Keybox management

Dear Hello,

For daddy lovers, please come on Thursday. It is our Aniki Men's Nude Nite. Sunday is our Couple's day.

For more info on our themes, visit: http://www.keybox.com.sg/themes.html for more information.

Keybox management

If you like matured daddies, go hercules or 10mens

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.