Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Does everyone have to be nude in the jacuzzi, steamroom and shower areas after 6.30pm or just inside the dark rooms?

Hi Irus1966 !

The nude nite (after 630pm) ONLY applies to the dark room area . Hope you enjoy the nite ! :)

Cheers!~

Edited by NiceChnGuy

Guest hokkien-beng

i will be there at 7 pm, i am 57 a married daddy, and is my first time there, pls take care of me. hahaaa

MARRIED daddy and yet having fun outside ---> GREAT!!! I shall drop by with my friends (if they can make it) and makan you till your ass**** is totally sore and you can hardly walk for at least 3 days :P

Was in Keybox yesterday. Got in around 3.30pm. There was this short plump Filipino guy who was so irritating! He was so pushy, keep holding and touching people in a very rough manner. When he was brushed away, he keep coming back and doing the same things. He even held my hand trying to get me into the room. And he also like to barge into two other guys activity, even when they are getting into a room, he also went inside. Absolutely disgusting behaviour! Noticed that there were several others who was turned off by his attitude. Good thing he left before the Aniki Night event started.

I think it will be fun to have the jacuzzi, steamroom and shower areas a nude area as well during the Aniki Night event. The Management can make small pigeon holes in the resting area at the showers. complete with matching locker numbers so guys can leave their wet towels in there instead of putting in the lockers. Basically the size of the pigeon holes need only be the size of a folded and rolled up towel. I don't think it will cost too much to set up these pigeon holes. Both Shogun and Club One Seven have them.

I noticed that some users are rude enough to turn on the cabin lights to brighten the dark rooms during the Aniki event. To these guys, please do not spoil the fun! You are missing the whole point of cruising in the dim light!

All in all, it was a very exciting and eventful evening in Keybox. Majority of the guys there are great!... and if the big, tall dark Chinese Chub guy is here, it was fab to work on your nips in the dark! Hope to bump into you again some time!

To the hardworking staffs, keep up the good work!

Dear Irus,

Thank you for your comment & suggestion. Keybox is different from other saunas because our lockers are just next to our private rooms. Thus, we felt that there is no need to put up any pigeon holes.

Look forward to your next patronage.

Keybox management

Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna for Men

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Keybox Weekend Theme Nite

06-Saturday.jpg

Saturday Nude Nite! 天体会

$5 for K-Boys 18 to 25 years

$15 for B-Men 26 to 30 years

$18 for KB-Members 31 and above

Early Birds [1pm - 4pm] & Nite Birds [12mn onwards] *3 off Entry after 12mn

FREE re-entry for members after 12mn

Every Saturday Nite

Event starts at 6:30pm

We expect nothing less when it comes to customer comfort and service.

Come on down and bare all in Keybox!

We know you'll have a blast!

Lifetime membership : $10

*Not applicable to K-Boys

Mr Keybox u mentioned that the lighting in the steamroom has changed, u mean brighter or darker? It's very dark.....I think the overall lighting in KB is too dark. Can hardly see at least for the first 30min. The floor are not all flat u know? I almost tripped a few times.....Shower area almost pitch dark.....Maze area also too dark can hardly see the ppl properly. The area for customer to comb hair one....no point if there is no proper lighting. Can see nothing in the mirror lah......The TV lounge and gym area are ok.

Btw, thursday theme and saturday theme, both r nude night, what's the difference? Can consider change thursday theme to friday night? Friday got work leh, cant stay late for thursday night.

Mr Keybox u mentioned that the lighting in the steamroom has changed, u mean brighter or darker? It's very dark.....I think the overall lighting in KB is too dark.

No, please keep it dark.

It's for all our safety.

The other day, I was fxxked in the shower room.

I could see what's going on and who fxxked me (someone I had some hanky panky in the room).

After he came, I went to the shower room to clean up and he later joined me.

But the guy's dick was still like an iron rod.

And he lubed up with soap and proceeded to fxxk me (I wouldn't suggest that).

Then he laid on the floor, while I sat up and down on his dick.

All this time, the shower was turned on and the water flowed down on us.

NOT A PERSON WAS THERE.

I imagined that I was fxxking my BMT recourse seargent.

Ngee Soon Camp has this gorgeous swimming pool.

Wow, very soon, I came all over him.

And conveniently, only a few seconds later, two guys came in.

But my top was still horny and he kept poking me with his thick rod.

Now what we did is illegal. 377A, hello?

So if some QX were to come in at that point, and because it's dark, he wouldn't be able to see anything. (I hope)

At least not right away.

Only those of us who has been in the place long enough, like us two in the room, could see what's going on.

So keep the lighting low.

Your eyes will adjust soon enough.

Edited by superflawless

Had a good laugh when i read your posting superflawless. Fantasizing of fxxking someone while you get fxxked. Quite amusing.

If any QX were to come, they would probably turn on all the lights and before you know it they would be seeing you riding hungrily on someone's dick. But, at least one thing is for sure. They won't be able to tell you were in fact fantasizing about fxxking another guy. :rolleyes:

Beta, I am sure the place is not so dark that you can't even see right? Otherwise All you need is probably just some adjustments.

Mr Keybox u mentioned that the lighting in the steamroom has changed, u mean brighter or darker? It's very dark.....I think the overall lighting in KB is too dark. Can hardly see at least for the first 30min. The floor are not all flat u know? I almost tripped a few times.....Shower area almost pitch dark.....Maze area also too dark can hardly see the ppl properly. The area for customer to comb hair one....no point if there is no proper lighting. Can see nothing in the mirror lah......The TV lounge and gym area are ok.

Btw, thursday theme and saturday theme, both r nude night, what's the difference? Can consider change thursday theme to friday night? Friday got work leh, cant stay late for thursday night.

Dear Beta,

Thank you for your comments / suggestions. We did mentioned in our earlier post that it is our intention to keep the environment dark during our nude event. This have been one of our attraction of which many of our customers have come to associates us with. The darkness provides a cover for our customers to do things in places no one had ever thought of, depending on how creative one is.

We do advice our customers to give time for the eyes to adjust to the darkness before they proceed into the our dark areas during our events.

Thursday's Aniki Men Nude Nite is targeted at mature men 35 years and above. Those 35 years and above gets $3 off our regular entry fee, which means they only pay $12. Saturday's Nude Nite is for customer of all ages. If you can't make it on Thursday, you can always come on Saturday and stay over till the next morning.

Our Friday event is Swimwear/ Underwear although targeted towards our younger customers, we do get a mixed crowd of mature and young on those days.

We look forward to seeing you at our events.

Keybox management

Edited by Keybox

Bye Bye Keybox

Bye Bye Singapore...

It was great time with you guys!

and I bet Keybox is the best sauna in Singapore!

I'm gonna miss keybox and singapore. Bye.

-JAY

PS. First of all, I'm not chinese.... and sorry to ignore you guys when you tried to say in chinese lang..

but, i didnt mean it , i just couldnt understand at all... T_T

Edited by Jay_jay

Half Korean and Half Canadian.

I was in SG for 2 years around 2 years ago.

DEEPAVALI HOLIDAY SPECIAL

Saturday Nude Event - 17 Oct 2009

Nude all Nite Long till 8am the next day

Event Starts : 6:30pm

KB Members (31 year and above)

1pm to 4pm @ $15

4pm to 12MN @ $18

12MN - 7am @ $15

All Hindus $3 Off

B-Men (26 to 30 years old)

1pm to 4pm @ $12

4pm to 12MN @ $15

12MN - 7am @ $12

All Hindus $3 Off

K-Boys (18 to 25 years old)

All Day $5

Special for One day only!

$5 Membership for new members who comes between 1pm to 4pm

Keybox Management

Disclaimer : Keybox management reserved the rights to change or amend the prizes and free visit at their discretion without prior notice.

hi ppl, was wondering if any1 here would visit keybox just to relax in jacuzzi/steam room?

as in, not going there to look for fun/sex...

i like to visit keybox during weekend early afternoon when it's first open and less crowded.

really nice to enjoy the jacuzzi & steam room without need to wait for ppl..

didn't visit recently dunno whether it's more crowded nowadays...

hi ppl, was wondering if any1 here would visit keybox just to relax in jacuzzi/steam room?

i'm one of who dun seek fun/sex, just play the comp, steam and jacuzzi...

Here are my views about keybox.

Went there at about 9ish.

It was quite quiet then. Explored keybox for abit to orientate myself. Overall i must say clean is the word in all aspects.

Particually I want to say the steamroom is great! Fully functional and quite spacious as well! Like the seats you can sit and see who is coming in! Interesting! :)

the jauzzi too is nice and warm! Love to soak in there! But I had the whole jauzzi to myself. Wonder what is it like sharing with someone unknown?

The darkroom has alot of rooms which is good! The room itself is quite nice! The matress is very comfortable and the rooms are clean! No toilet rolls and condoms all over! Thumbs up! Also there is a wide space at the end of the maze. Hmm.... Haven't seen any action as it was late. Maybe it will be happening during the peak hours!?

Overall lighting is dimly lit. I needed sometime to adjust to the lighting. The shower room is quite dim as well but it's ok! Don't like it too bright anyways!

Only thing is the smoking room seems abit small and the smell of smoke is strong. Maybe better ventliation would be nice!

So overall I definitely would go back!

i'm one of who dun seek fun/sex, just play the comp, steam and jacuzzi...

Last visit, i spent most of the time using the qym eqm and lazing in the TV rm, not actively looking for sex...

emmm, sorry for interupting, but is this the new comforting excuse for sauna goers who couldnt get any action on their trip? :lol:

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

emmm, sorry for interupting, but is this the new comforting excuse for sauna goers who couldnt get any action on their trip? :lol:

if a person really want to relax he should go to a straight health center. better facilities there. keybox and other gay sauna r for ppl who need a place for quick sex.

Guest curious

how come the few above all says no sex action at keybox on various days? is the crowd that bad or no crowd? pay so much just to relax?

DEEPAVALI HOLIDAY SPECIAL

Keybox's Nudist Nite - 17 Oct 2009

Nude Everywhere from 6:30pm to 12mn

Open till Sunday 10am

KB Members (31 year and above)

1pm to 4pm @ $15

4pm to 12MN @ $18

12MN - 7am @ $15

B-Men (26 to 30 years old)

1pm to 4pm @ $12

4pm to 12MN @ $15

12MN - 7am @ $12

K-Boys (18 to 25 years old)

Free Entry

10 Lucky Dips of Free Complementary Visit Passes to be Won!

Special Offer for 17 October Only!

New Membership @ $5 (Usual $10)

Multi-Visit Pass Promotion!

* $45 for Weekday 4 Visit Pass (Usual $50)

* $55 for Weekend 4 Visit Pass (Usual $60)

* $75 for 14 Days Visit Pass (Usual $80)

Keybox Management

Disclaimer : Keybox management reserved the rights to change or amend the prizes and free visit at their discretion without prior notice.

Edited by Keybox

Did my eyes played tricks on me? Saw a notice at the computer area saying that customers 30 - 35 years old can approached the counter staff to changed their status to B-men. It's a shame that the counter staff never make an effort to inform customers.

Guest confused

Dear Keybox management,

Just to clarify with you, for all theme nights - such as nude night, it only applies to rooms right?

Meaning, nudity should be applied in the rooms, but jacuzzi/steam room/locker/lounge area can still have towel on??

Dear Freedom711 & Confused,

We just had our first Nude Everywhere event yesterday (17 Oct 2009) during the Deepavali Holiday. Customers were given small towels and had to be "almost" nude in our cafe, locker area, etc. At the start of our event at 6:45pm, those entering into the dark rooms will have to be completely nude. No towels were allowed in the dark room area.

On our regular events like our Thursday's Aniki's Nude Nite. Customers are given big towels. When our event starts, customer entering dark room area will have to be nude but other than that, customers are free to be in their towels in our cafe, locker area, etc.

We hope we have answered your queries.

Keybox Management

Did my eyes played tricks on me? Saw a notice at the computer area saying that customers 30 - 35 years old can approached the counter staff to changed their status to B-men. It's a shame that the counter staff never make an effort to inform customers.

Keybox Mgt ant comments?

Dear Freedom711 & Confused,

We just had our first Nude Everywhere event yesterday (17 Oct 2009) during the Deepavali Holiday. Customers were given small towels and had to be "almost" nude in our cafe, locker area, etc. At the start of our event at 6:45pm, those entering into the dark rooms will have to be completely nude. No towels were allowed in the dark room area.

On our regular events like our Thursday's Aniki's Nude Nite. Customers are given big towels. When our event starts, customer entering dark room area will have to be nude but other than that, customers are free to be in their towels in our cafe, locker area, etc.

We hope we have answered your queries.

Keybox Management

Dear Keybox,

Hi. Thx for the prompt reply. Sorry. wasnt ard yesterday for the event. Wasnt aware of such implementation. However what does you mean by almost naked? Everyone managed to cover with their "small towel"... how small is actually small? Is this coming saturday going to be the same also? if so...I will definitely go down and take a look myself.

Any comments? Also can ask your bespectacled staff to be more polite and customer oriented?

Hmm...in my opinion,the staffs of Keybox are very polite and customer oriented indeed and it is above my expectation...they do take care of their customer. Not all human being are perfect,maybe it slip of their mind...anyway,have u been to Keybox to so called accused them of not being polite and customer oriented or just by reading this thread? :whistle:

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.