Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Listerine is important.

The layout, the men and the hygiene is what's keeping me going back to Keybox.

In fact, any disinfectant is essential for establishments such as this.

I avoided one popular "spa" because it got dirty and the stench of unwashed beddings became too much.

I will continue to go back to Keybox if it maintains or improves it's hygiene level.

And puh-lease, let's strive to keep the personal hygiene level on par with the Japanese.

It's important to scrub your self, especially your private parts clean before and after sex.

I can go on and on about why and the reasons but I shouldn't have to.

It's for your own benefit.

Listerine is important.

The layout, the men and the hygiene is what's keeping me going back to Keybox.

In fact, any disinfectant is essential for establishments such as this.

I avoided one popular "spa" because it got dirty and the stench of unwashed beddings became too much.

I will continue to go back to Keybox if it maintains or improves it's hygiene level.

And puh-lease, let's strive to keep the personal hygiene level on par with the Japanese.

It's important to scrub your self, especially your private parts clean before and after sex.

I can go on and on about why and the reasons but I shouldn't have to.

It's for your own benefit.

hygiene is very important but when you can't see your own hands in the shower room you have to feel your way.

Guest Be Realistic

why do older guys continue to patronize keybox? aren't they aware that they are being discriminated against by charging them higher prices? do they really have that thick skin?

if keybox only welcome Free Entry K-Boys then very soon they will Close Down.

Dont Forget keyBox is Rely on Old Uncle's High Entrance fee to keep them running their Business to Survive!

Why do you guys argue about the free entries or discount price for young guys/students (K-boys) ?

Even I dont belong to those group anymore but there is no problem for me if they can go free as many times as possible.

Not only sauna, world-wide systems give them (less than 25 year old) discount because they are still young, students so of course no money.

Be generous and reasonable !!! :thumb:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

even F&B has student meals and student discount...why dont u all kpkb also?

even better still, ask sauna ops to give discount to senior citizens also lah.

pls lor...if u guys can make it, run ur own sauna.

if keybox only welcome Free Entry K-Boys then very soon they will Close Down.

Dont Forget keyBox is Rely on Old Uncle's High Entrance fee to keep them running their Business to Survive!

So that's why they charge older guys higher fees for the young guys that they bring in? Or trying to bring in.

Not a flawless strategy but I think that's the general strategy.

Like I told Jacques previously, the young guys will have an avenue for free or cheap privacy when they come in couples and go straight into the rooms for their fun.

So the other patrons don't really benefit if they into young guys.

Of course there are the single young guys who do go there too. But they are few as they are usually shy to go alone.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some

Edited by night listener

As discussed earlier that there is a sticker on your member card that indicate which age group one belong to. Example, K, B or KB grouping.

I'm wondering why my member card does not have a sticker ? :blink:

Anyway, Keybox is gaining popularity. It is really clean as compared to absolute and 17.

Absolute already runned down same like 17.

Edited by ixmog

As discussed earlier that there is a sticker on your member card that indicate which age group one belong to. Example, K, B or KB grouping.

I'm wondering why my member card does not have a sticker ? :blink:

maybe bcos u belongs to those who applied very early before they come out with the age system? its not rocket science...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Dear Customers,

After getting many valuable feedback from our customers, we had done the following upgrades:

* Mirrors in private rooms - Done

* Curtains erected prior to entering the locker area - Done

* Gym equipments added to gym room - Done

* Steam room lighting improvement - Done

* Movies to be shown - On the way

We will constantly improve on our facilities so that our customers will have a enjoyable and pleasant time in our club.

Keybox management

Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna For Men

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Dear Customers,

After getting many valuable feedback from our customers, we had done the following upgrades:

We will constantly improve on our facilities so that our customers will have a enjoyable and pleasant time in our club.

Keybox management

Wow, an enterprise that actually listens and responds to consumer feedback!

If only the retail and service industry could gear itself to adopting such practices...

Dear Customers,

Keybox management

Kudos to KeyBox! I like establishment that keep and open mindset to customer's request. Feedback is a way of improvement! I definitely will come back to keyBox again...

HARI RAYA PUASA HOLIDAY PROMO

Hari Raya Eve - 19 Sept 2009

Saturday, Nude - All Nite Long till 8am the next day

Event Starts : 6:30pm

1pm to 4pm @ $15

4pm to 12MN @ $18

12MN - 7am @ $15

Free Entry for Re-Entry Members

Hari Raya Puasa - 20 Sept 2009

Sunday, Couple's Day - All Day Long till 8am the next day

Lucky Dip - 15 Free Complimentary Visit Coupons to be won!

1pm to 4pm @ $15 (Single); $18 (Couple)

4pm to 12MN @ $18 (Single); $22 (Couple)

12MN - 7am @ $15 (Single); $18 (Couple)

Free Entry for Re-Entry Members

Gazetted Public Holiday - 21 Sept 2009

Monday, Locals & Foreigners Nite

Free Entry for K-Boys (18 - 25)

Back by Popular demand (One Day Only!)

Buy-One-Get-One Promotion

$15 for Foreigners

$15 for B-Men (26- 30)

$18 for KB Members

Keybox Management

Singapore's Newest Revolutionary Sauna for Men

Disclaimer : Keybox management reserved the rights to change or amend the prizes and free visit at their discretion without prior notice.

Edited by Keybox

Guest checking

hi ppl,

i previously bought the $18 entry with free pass for next visit (weekdays validity) before the new price scheme started.

but i think i can't use the free pass on weekdays due to work commitment, so can i use the free pass this coming weekend with a top up of $2 (previously $20 was sold for weekends and all days with 1 free pass) ???

could anyone or even keybox management care to clarify my doubt, please? thank you.

Dear Checking,

Thank you for your queries. We are flexible when it comes to our members. You can top-up another $2 so long as the validity date is still valid.

I hope I have answered your question.

Please do not hesitate to call us should you have any other doubts.

Keybox management

Guest checking

wow, thanks a lot for your prompt reply and the kind gesture.

indeed, your overall service is great and fantastic!!

may your business gets better by the day and everyday!! :D

Dear Checking,

Thank you for your queries. We are flexible when it comes to our members. You can top-up another $2 so long as the validity date is still valid.

I hope I have answered your question.

Please do not hesitate to call us should you have any other doubts.

Keybox management

Guest stockybeefy

Just got back from Keybox's Nude Theme

Crowd:

I was there at 8.30pm and left at 11pm, crowd was reasonably well mixed, but seems that the crowd start to disperse at around 9 plus. Variety of choice was not appealing after 9 plus, I guess might be a long weekend that's why the crowd wasn't so good, but i believe the best time to go is around 7 plus <My own take :)>

Facilities:

Thumbs up to the gym corner! :) Hygiene wise and cleanliness is very well maintained. Well Ventilated.

Improvements:

The steam room is a bit way too dark, will be good if there are dim lights inside. I saw a couple of guys banging their head on the wall.

Overall this place is a very good venue for relax. I believe more marketing will invite more crowd there. The staff there were really very helpful and always wears a smile.

Hope you hear my voice, KeyBox management.

By the way I am the one whom you issued me a temp member card when I left :)

Will visit you guys again!

Cheers!

StockyBeefy

Dear Customers,

Thank you for making our Hari Raya Holiday event a huge success.

Congratulations to all those who won the Free Complimentary Visit passes.

We look forward to seeing you at Keybox for more fun soon.

Keybox management

Can the water in the jacuzzi be top up a little? The previous time I was there the water level was very shallow. Oh by the way, thanks to the boss for pointing out to me that I have a love bite on my neck. @!@$%!@$%^!# to that person who did it! :swear:

Dear gymfreak,

Thank you for your post. We would like to assure you that we top up our jacuzzi water regularly when the water level gets low. Sometimes during peak period, we apologise that we may not be as prompt in attending to our customer's needs. Therefore, we seek the customer's understanding and we will improve on those areas given the opportunity.

We look forward to seeing you in our sauna soon.

Keybox management

p/s: the guy who tell u about the bite is just one of our staff.

Dear gymfreak,

Thank you for your post. We would like to assure you that we top up our jacuzzi water regularly when the water level gets low. Sometimes during peak period, we apologise that we may not be as prompt in attending to our customer's needs. Therefore, we seek the customer's understanding and we will improve on those areas given the opportunity.

Keybox management

is there a better way to fill up the jacucci water?

may be connect a water pipe beside the jaccuci, and just turn on the tap to refil the water until is full then turn off the tap, same time the customer in jaccuci wont get disturb. isnt that a better way? rather than keep fetching water to fill.

Guest NiceCuteChn35

Dear gymfreak,

Keybox management

Dear Keybox Management ,

Even though i have never been there , but certainly from the patrons view here and your prompt reply to attend to customers needs

is highly recognised and highly praised by many here.I have decided to ask few of my friends to go on this Sunday theme.

Keep up the good work Keybox!

Thank you ,

Your customer soon to be!

is there a better way to fill up the jacucci water?

may be connect a water pipe beside the jaccuci, and just turn on the tap to refil the water until is full then turn off the tap, same time the customer in jaccuci wont get disturb. isnt that a better way? rather than keep fetching water to fill.

Sure of cos, what they need to do is just break up the wall and connect a water pipe to the room and and then cover up the wall back, so simple. Thanks for your brilliant idea!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Member Get Member Promo!

Introduce your friend to sign up as a member and get a Free Complimentary Visit coupon on your next visit.

Each guest you introduce who signs up as a member earns you a free complimentary visit coupon.

K-boys(18 to 25yo) can use the coupon on non-free entry days like Mon, Wed, Thur & Sat.

This promotion ends 30th September 2009.

Edited by Keybox

Sure of cos, what they need to do is just break up the wall and connect a water pipe to the room and and then cover up the wall back, so simple. Thanks for your brilliant idea!

no need lah, just use a garden hose.

Guest First Timer To KeyBox

Member Get Member Promo!

Introduce your friend to sign up as a member and get a Free Complimentary Visit coupon on your next visit.

Each guest you introduce who signs up as a member earns you a free complimentary visit coupon.

K-boys(18 to 25yo) can use the coupon on non-free entry days like Mon, Wed, Thur & Sat.

This promotion ends 30th September 2009.

Hi Keybox !

Can i just check whether does Keybox serve refreshment or snacks/food in your premise since there is a cafe mentioned

on your website ?

Thank you very much ! :)

Just want to check out how is the foreigner's nite held on every Monday? Are the patrons mostly foreigners or just locals? Absolute has came up with its foreigner's nite theme as well, to be held on every Tuesday, seems that Keybox will face stiff competition here or maybe Absolute? But as far as i know, the first sauna to come out this theme is Blue Heaven.

Guest First Timer To KeyBox

Dear First Timer,

Yes, we do server hot and cold beverages as well as instant noodles for customers who might be hungry.

Hope it answers your question.

See you at Keybox.

Keybox management

Thank you for your prmopt reply...:)

I wish keybox's business will be prosperous and successful !!!

Cheers!

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.