Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

21 minutes ago, Al desserting said:

ya experienced that before...some crazy uncles really forceful........
Either they almost pulled my dick off me, one grabbed me around from the back easily cause i slim...and poked into me...wtf lol
had to keep struggling to break free sia...

Now i have second thoughts of going there by myself to see see look look...

Guest Al desserting
7 minutes ago, Yaoi said:

Now i have second thoughts of going there by myself to see see look look...

I usually go with friend ...not alone....just avoid the dark room cause you cant see anything.

i can tell it was an uncle cause of his skin and big fat belly ...

52 minutes ago, Chineseboy28 said:

And when I gently push them away, they called me DAO. But don't we have our own preferences?

Its just reverse psychology la, and you fall for their trick? 

1 minute ago, Al desserting said:

I usually go with friend ...not alone....just avoid the dark room cause you cant see anything.

i can tell it was an uncle cause of his skin and big fat belly ...

Thats lucky of you haha. I got no friends -cries in a corner-

1 hour ago, Al desserting said:

ya experienced that before...some crazy uncles really forceful........
Either they almost pulled my dick off me, one grabbed me around from the back easily cause i slim...and poked into me...wtf lol
had to keep struggling to break free sia...

Go workout in the gym and built strength and muscles.  If not, you will become their prey in the sauna.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest GentleLoveXo

So I suppose that the issue of that Indian and Chinese guy is settled. Just let them be, let them do their own things and say what they want. They don't benefit in any ways. So if any of you gonna stoop so low just to say them, there isn't any difference between you and them. So just enjoy your time here and play safe. Don't let others affect you just because people say stuffs. Just remember, we are all humans and we do make mistakes at times. Learn to forgive and be nice. 

Guest Bangbangbang

Thanks for taking the time to write so much stuff about us. Much appreciated. Because I will never waste a second talking bad about you. 

Thank you so much. Have fun and stay safe. 

14 hours ago, starlioned said:

Its a simple matter Blown out of proportions. Everyone just need to be a little more mindful that you are not the only users/patrons of the place. Being a little more considerate and tolerant goes a long way. 

Of cos it's not just 2 regulars being hostile , 3 other Malays are also hostile  they want to get rid of competition fast cos not enough meat for everyone, no need to sugar coat the reality, reality is reality, dun think there any children here, everyone with a sound mind knows what I am taking about, either they witness it, heard from friends or were once their victim or is hostile n anti social themselves or all the above, maybe they were verbally abused themselves n want to abuse others so that they can feel more psychological balanced, I personally have a friend like that.

Democracy is dead in the community? Strange , when the issues are raised, suddenly there is a rush to try to silence those views, to ask the person to approach them, to suddenly "STOP IT" , that it's over reacting, that it's out of proportion? Then those ppl shouldn't start it in the first place .the truth is the truth no need to sugar coat or twist, turn, flip, soften it to repackage those views to please those who disagree to re-wrap the views cos some dun like it. 

Edited by Justice

Dun misunderstand, nothing against the suana or trying to promote other suana by downing the image of another suana, no such intent not 1%,  patrons of other suana have talked abt their negative experiences which is evident in other suana forums, ppl who need verify can go look at those forums, in fact, my friend n I agree suana that provide lube n cap in the cubicle is an important n good step in the front line battle against STD, STI, we praise the suana n the staff that put in effort in that healthy positive direction.

Guest Gracefully
14 hours ago, Guest Bangbangbang said:

Thanks for taking the time to write so much stuff about us. Much appreciated. Because I will never waste a second talking bad about you. 

Thank you so much. Have fun and stay safe. 

Oh it's very ok. Don't mention it and you're welcome. :) 

Even better still if you stop wasting time denying and justifying how you and your group were misbehaving. Everyone has eyes to see OK? 

10 hours ago, Justice said:

Of cos it's not just 2 regulars being hostile , 3 other Malays are also hostile  they want to get rid of competition fast cos not enough meat for everyone, no need to sugar coat the reality, reality is reality, dun think there any children here, everyone with a sound mind knows what I am taking about, either they witness it, heard from friends or were once their victim or is hostile n anti social themselves or all the above, maybe they were verbally abused themselves n want to abuse others so that they can feel more psychological balanced, I personally have a friend like that.

Democracy is dead in the community? Strange , when the issues are raised, suddenly there is a rush to try to silence those views, to ask the person to approach them, to suddenly "STOP IT" , that it's over reacting, that it's out of proportion? Then those ppl shouldn't start it in the first place .the truth is the truth no need to sugar coat or twist, turn, flip, soften it to repackage those views to please those who disagree to re-wrap the views cos some dun like it. 

B-o-r-i-n-g .

Edited by Dinosaur

Guest SayO

Hi everyone! Just wanted to know when is actually the best time to visit Keybox to see and if lucky play with hot ang mohs?  Thanks hehe... 

I was there between 5-7pm with a buddy. We had to wait a while before finding a free room. Even then, we had to share the room with one more bottom who was hungry for double cocks.

The waiting area was full of guys when I left just after the commencement of the nude event at 630pm. 

1 hour ago, TopChinese said:

I was there between 5-7pm with a buddy. We had to wait a while before finding a free room. Even then, we had to share the room with one more bottom who was hungry for double cocks.

The waiting area was full of guys when I left just after the commencement of the nude event at 630pm. 

isn't it good? free btm who is hungry?

Guest Idea
1 hour ago, Bobi said:

They shd come out with new themes

They should change a new boss. Throw out the noisy old one to retire. Hire more eye candies as workers. Ban members who form groups to gossip and bitch at others without contributing to desirable "meat".

Guest Guest KB just now

Did anyone saw 2 Chinese hotties that came in late just now? It was about close to 12 when they came in, pity they only wanted each other. 

Guest Al desserting
4 hours ago, Guest Guest KB just now said:

Did anyone saw 2 Chinese hotties that came in late just now? It was about close to 12 when they came in, pity they only wanted each other. 

It's usually like that when you go with a friend right ? Hahaha....

10 hours ago, Al desserting said:

It's usually like that when you go with a friend right ? Hahaha....

Might be couple wanting to get off. Its cheaper than hotel and have all facilities so why not? 

Guest Al desserting
46 minutes ago, MalayBoy95 said:

Tomorrow's theme is aniki skin nite right? Is it worth going for it? Do share any exciting experience that you might have had! :P

I think nude night is better ba....hahaa.. my own opinion....

Guest kb gossip

Got one new staff working night shift his pants is damn shot can even see the shape of it. But too bad he is attached with one of the staff mly guy with blonde hair.  They both look cute together!   

Guest UnderSeige
18 hours ago, Guest kb gossip said:

Got one new staff working night shift his pants is damn shot can even see the shape of it. But too bad he is attached with one of the staff mly guy with blonde hair.  They both look cute together!   

Ewwwww, he is so ugly la please. His bf is so unlucky to have him. Truly beauty and the beast! 

Guest kb gossip
1 hour ago, Guest UnderSeige said:

Ewwwww, he is so ugly la please. His bf is so unlucky to have him. Truly beauty and the beast! 

no is perfect in this world! So stop saying other people ugly one day that thing will come back to you 

Guest UnderSeige
1 hour ago, Guest kb gossip said:

no is perfect in this world! So stop saying other people ugly one day that thing will come back to you 

Ouh please! Im lean cut chin25 yr old guy...i can get anybody who i want to with a snap of my fingers...you are just jealous. And besides, he is ulgy. You can ask anybody that i have seen him before here on BW. They will totally agree with me. 

Guest Al desserting
11 hours ago, Guest UnderSeige said:

Ouh please! Im lean cut chin25 yr old guy...i can get anybody who i want to with a snap of my fingers...you are just jealous. And besides, he is ulgy. You can ask anybody that i have seen him before here on BW. They will totally agree with me. 

If they are indeed in love, no matter how ugly, his bf will think he is beautiful ....

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.