Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Police
26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Keybox business is very good...many keep sabotage keybox with everything...one competitor even sent staff to steal 300 - 500 condoms over the weekend, caught and claimed his boss pay him to come and steal

Competitor is Shogun Second Botak Hong Kong Boss Ah Piu, sent people to steal.

Police case is some fat Malay guy claimed to be raped at KB. That day Police Forensic cane for some very detailed investigations, including finger print collections.

On ‎13‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:11 AM, Guest confusedcaps said:

hmmm, went by keybox ard 30 mins ago and saw a police car parked outside. there were cops outside talking to John (I think...) 

anyone knows what's happening?

Wht is happening? it seemed like the police force (incldg CID) has been patronising kb  , what exactly is happening?and all of u quite lucky always ganna such inspections

also, I  not sure why will shogun do such a thing!pls don't accuse

On ‎13‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

Keybox business is very good...many keep sabotage keybox with everything...one competitor even sent staff to steal 300 - 500 condoms over the weekend, caught and claimed his boss pay him to come and steal

On ‎13‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:58 AM, Guest Police said:

Competitor is Shogun Second Botak Hong Kong Boss Ah Piu, sent people to steal.

Police case is some fat Malay guy claimed to be raped at KB. That day Police Forensic cane for some very detailed investigations, including finger print collections.

5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Wht is happening? it seemed like the police force (incldg CID) has been patronising kb  , what exactly is happening?and all of u quite lucky always ganna such inspections

wow must be kinky, police come to look for semen...all over who is whose....

Guest Police
11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Just like about two months ago, when there was an incident of someone purposely pour lubricant on the floor inside the KB maze and KB John asked that fat chub MediaCorp lankey (now banned by him) to "accidentally" touch customers' palms to see if they got lubricant, in a way to try to find out who did it.

Shogun then asked that stupid Burma counter staff to do the same too.

Their respective boss or management secretly instructed to do so, discretely.

In comparisontion, just like in any organization, there would be person who play the bad guy and person who play the good guy. 

This is competition, right.

Then the chub Ten Men Club would be undergoing some form of 1-week renovation next week, following KB trend too.

Guest Police
11 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

wow must be kinky, police come to look for semen...all over who is whose....

Police also human and has needs to be addressed to, right?

Guest Police
17 minutes ago, Guest Police said:

Just like about two months ago, when there was an incident of someone purposely pour lubricant on the floor inside the KB maze and KB John asked that fat chub MediaCorp lankey (now banned by him) to "accidentally" touch customers' palms to see if they got lubricant, in a way to try to find out who did it.

Shogun then asked that stupid Burma counter staff to do the same too.

Their respective boss or management secretly instructed to do so, discretely.

In comparisontion, just like in any organization, there would be person who play the bad guy and person who play the good guy. 

This is competition, right.

Then the chub Ten Men Club would be undergoing some form of 1-week renovation next week, following KB trend too.

On the same page as "Competition", do you know that Dunhill cigarettes price now is S$12.70, a reduction of 30 cents, in the name of competition from Marlboro?

As far as I know, Marlboro are the ones that come up with the small-ball thing at the cigarette butt, but now you see, there are more than two cigarette brands that offer the same idea too.

I just lost this spectacle from key box a while ago outside the steam room after 12:10am to 12:30am. Confirm loss not due to carelessness..Picture attached. Anyone has any info, pls contact me via Pm. The spectacle is very important to me. $40 reward will be given..and no questions will be asked. Just pm me on how to meet pls..

Spectacles.JPG

Edited by seewai

I just lost this spectacle from key box a while ago after 12:10am to 12:30am. Picture attached. Anyone has any info, pls contact me via Pm. The spectacle is very important to me. $40 reward will be given..for your info. I have left the place. Don't worry. Just pm me and $40 will be given. No questions asked.

Edited by seewai

27 minutes ago, seewai said:

I just lost this spectacle from key box a while ago after 12:10am to 12:30am. Picture attached. Anyone has any info, pls contact me via Pm. The spectacle is very important to me although I have spare. $40 reward will be given..for your info. I have left the place. Don't worry. Just pm me and $40 will be given. No questions asked.

I also lost my Oakley Spectacles outside the steam room! I dun get why people will take someone else's Spectacles?! 

14 hours ago, Althalos said:

I also lost my Oakley Spectacles outside the steam room! I dun get why people will take someone else's Spectacles?! 

14 hours ago, Althalos said:

Yes. Dun understand why also. Due to time taken to find the spectacle, I missed the last bus and spent $11 to go back to my place. If plus reward I spent $51 on this episode. But I have doubts that the person who steals will return as he already stolen your Oakley glasses so chances is mine will be lost as well.

Your Oakley spectacle cost more than mine. Can understand your grief and sadness over it. Your Oakley one has degree one?

Edited by seewai

6 hours ago, seewai said:

Yes. Dun understand why also. Due to time taken to find the spectacle, I missed the last bus and spent $11 to go back to my place. If plus reward I spent $51 on this episode. But I have doubts that the person who steals will return as he already stolen your Oakley glasses so chances is mine will be lost as well.

Sorry to hear abt yr loss but y wear spec when u r gonna remove it

Guest Guest

Next time just hold on to your specs after removing it while u go steam room .

You cannot  just put it hanging anywhere these days esp some guys are stealing for fun or maybe you rejected him etc or trying to bring kb down perhaps of competition.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You cannot  just put it hanging anywhere these days esp some guys are stealing for fun or maybe you rejected him etc or trying to bring kb down perhaps of competition.

Or wear it on yr hard cock.ahem

Guest Police
14 hours ago, seewai said:

I just lost this spectacle from key box a while ago outside the steam room after 12:10am to 12:30am. Confirm loss not due to carelessness..Picture attached. Anyone has any info, pls contact me via Pm. The spectacle is very important to me. $40 reward will be given..and no questions will be asked. Just pm me on how to meet pls..

Spectacles.JPG

SPF Police REPORT REFERENCE NUMBER: Reference Number : FB20170716/0024.

Singapore Police Force     Singapore Government
CONTACT INFO |E-FEEDBACK |SITEMAP

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that your feedback is receiving our attention. We will get in touch with you within 5 working days.
Please take note of the following number when making references to this information.
Reference Number : FB20170716/0024

Feedback/Enquiry
Category:     Others
Subject:     NP299 Report Loss of Personal Property (spectacles) at Keybox Sauna, located at 17 Upper Circular Road #01-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415.
Feedback Details:     16/July/2017.

Subject: NP299 Report Loss of Personal Property (spectacles) at Keybox Sauna, located at 17 Upper Circular Road #01-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415. 

Customer and Senior Member of Forum named "seewai" has loss his pair of spectacles the above-mentioned sauna.

Customer and Senior Member of Forum named "seewai" said on the Forum (https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/13933-keybox-sauna-upp-circular-rd/?page=127) that:
"
"

On-line picture of spectacles:
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/13933-keybox-sauna-upp-circular-rd/?page=127

Please assist.

Thank You.
Attachments:    

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The person who steals never thought of others.. how inconvenient for that Simeone who lost the spectacles.. esp if the degree is high..you can't do anything when you can't see well. Think of if that happens to you. You need to immediately go and spend time and money to immediately go and get a new spectacle. Hard earn money is wasted just like that. Even worse if the person don't even have the savings to immediately make a new pair of spectacles.

Edited by seewai

On 08/07/2017 at 0:14 AM, Althalos said:

Was there earlier and I lost my Oakley Spectacles. 

I dun see how someone would want to steal another person spectacles.

I hanged my Spectacles on the hook outside the steam room while i take a short break inside the steam room. 

It may be my bad that i hanged it on the hook outside the steam room but I had done it for so many years and this is the first time it went missing. My friends and i tried finding it, and asked the counter but they said no one found any spectacles or return any lost and found to them. 

I just sincerely hope that the person who might have taken it by mistake would kindly return it to the counter because now im partially blind and It will take at least a week or two to even go and make a new one. 

Oh, your Oakley glasses has a degree one.. same to me. Previously I hang there a number of times and no issue. So the person who came to KB might be a new patron.

On 08/07/2017 at 10:27 AM, Guest Be Warn said:

I had learnt my lesson too.  I left my glasses on the top of the partition wall inside the steam room and it went missing under the cover of darkness.  Saunas attract all kind of people, those hungry for sex and needs in whatever form.  So be very careful when carrying your locker key.  There was one occasion when someone try to remove the key from my wrist when making out inside the steam room. 

Yours is much worse. At the top of the ledge God knows who place it there.. unless the person saw you placing it while making out with you or someone near you saw it.. anyway, it's unfortunate and sad that you have lost your spectacles.

15 hours ago, seewai said:

Spectacles.JPG

15 hours passed and no one return the spectacle that I lost which gives me much inconveniences. To the person who may have found it by accident, if you still have a little heart, spare a thought for others .pls return to KB counter or pm me my spectacles including the Oakley glasses that belongs to another person and the glasses that is on top of the dark maze in the steam room. I just check with KB and my spectacles is not found till date. 

Edited by seewai

Guest fetish
1 hour ago, seewai said:

15 hours passed and no one return the spectacle that I lost which gives me much inconveniences. To the person who may have found it by accident, if you still have a little heart, spare a thought for others .pls return to KB counter or pm me my spectacles including the Oakley glasses that belongs to another person and the glasses that is on top of the dark maze in the steam room. I just check with KB and my spectacles is not found till date. 

Sorry to hear that.  I doubt the idiot who stole your spectacle won't return it, so just take it as a lesson learnt.  He is likely the one that stole other glasses as well.  Who knows he has a fetish for stealing people glasses.  Just hope that karma will get to him soon.   

Guest Enhanced security.

Keybox management please upgrade your overall security and also beef-up the locker system to prevent unnecessary inconvenience to visitors. It will be a worthwhile investment in the long run. 

1 minute ago, water said:

I came to KB today around 4pm. I found a pair of spectacles on top of the partition at the shower area. knowing that there could be thief's, I took it and passed it to the counter staff. can you guys check with them if it is yours?

How does the Spectacles look like? 

11 hours ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

We need more people like you. 

Thanks! I will check with them today. Yesterday, I went to KB in the afternoon, they did found a spectacle yesterday but it is one with a silver or metallic Colour top rim so that's not mine.

i will make a trip down today evening again.

Once again, this my spectacle. It has to be the same.. thanks for returning the spectacle.. 

Spectacles.JPG

Guest Police
4 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

Nice...please all follow such good deeds

Yes, indeed Keybox is NOW a caring and family-oriented place. Those bad weeds and bad thugs all have been BANNED already.

Hi! Everyone, I have managed to find my spectacles!! I am so happy.. and this forum really helps! It helps to keep a record of your spectacles as well. I actually took photo so that i can know what spectacle to look for as not all spectacles can fix me well.

Water, as promised, I will give you $40 as a reward. I will msg you to arrange for meet up to personally thank you or if you don't wish to meet, I will transfer the 40 bucks to you. To the rest who lost the spectacles, hopefully yours will be returned.. thanks everyone too that urge for the return of the spectacles..

大家好!我終於取回我的眼鏡了!真的佷開心。這平台果然真的有幫得上忙。。為了誠信,我會聯繫water安排$40元的赏金。。谢谢大家和这平台的人。

Edited by seewai

2 hours ago, seewai said:

Hi! Everyone, I have managed to find my spectacles!! I am so happy.. and this forum really helps! It helps to keep a record of your spectacles as well. I actually took photo so that i can know what spectacle to look for as not all spectacles can fix me well.

Water, as promised, I will give you $40 as a reward. I will msg you to arrange for meet up to personally thank you or if you don't wish to meet, I will transfer the 40 bucks to you. To the rest who lost the spectacles, hopefully yours will be returned.. thanks everyone too that urge for the return of the spectacles..

good that you found your specs. thanks but no thanks on the reward :) have a good day ahead.

11 hours ago, Tim Lee said:

Glad to know that you had finally found your glasses . 

Must have been really stressful for you then .

Be more careful with your own belongings in the near future . Cheers!!

Thanks!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

No la.aiyoh.y they bother.as long u pay them n move in. 

if I am cadet but foreigner, then is it also free for today??

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

6 hours ago, cutejack said:

No la.aiyoh.y they bother.as long u pay them n move in. 

hi all for foreigner they will check the passaport with T/C u apply Caddet and confirm u are 18+++ for apply membership

Guest Police
3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Lol.not sure whether they recognise only local cadets.lolxxx

PAP MPs always say "Call a Spade a Spade". Likewise, a Cadet is always a Cadet, regardless or any race or religion or nationality. 

Guest Police
2 hours ago, Leon7 said:

hi all for foreigner they will check the passaport with T/C u apply Caddet and confirm u are 18+++ for apply membership

Don't talk nonsense here. You must well say to check their ass(es) too to double confirm and verify that it is not made in Singapore.

For your information, a sauna is a sauna. There are also Malays, who went and want Chinese by race (who are not halal). Individual choice and preference. Like the recent KB Anniversary about few days ago, there were Malay(s) who ate non-halal pork at the buffet counter voluntarily. Again, it is individual choice and preference.

Guest Police
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, if you can proof by way of passport or your country-of-origin original identification papers or cards.

Guest Police
19 hours ago, seewai said:

Ok, case closed, seewai. Be more careful in future, ok? Like when you pee in toilet and forgot to zip it back, no excuse for indecent exposure. Personal responsibility. 

3 hours ago, Leon7 said:

Leon7 is from the fat TMC.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.