Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 29/06/2017 at 6:42 AM, Guest Guest Guest Guest said:

I totally do not buy your logical sense and very curious to know what kind of education you had undergone. Everyone is equal. Everyone has the freedom to speak. Whether a person is registered member or unregistered guest the statement made should be treated equally. You have the rights to question honesty, accuracy and trustworthiness based on the statement and not identity. The least you should do is to discriminate the guest / label the guest and when you are fired you simply shrugged your shoulder. That's an act of very low civilisation.

Lmao. You already answered your question. You have your right to say whatever you want. Likewise for me.

On 29/06/2017 at 6:42 AM, Guest Guest Guest Guest said:

I totally do not buy your logical sense and very curious to know what kind of education you had undergone. Everyone is equal. Everyone has the freedom to speak. Whether a person is registered member or unregistered guest the statement made should be treated equally. You have the rights to question honesty, accuracy and trustworthiness based on the statement and not identity. The least you should do is to discriminate the guest / label the guest and when you are fired you simply shrugged your shoulder. That's an act of very low civilisation.

Yes everyone have the freedom to speak. But the problem with freedom of speech here is that, Not all will be truthful, ethically and responsible in the words they speak. 

I believe @shaven_cock_worshipper made it clear that he is only referring to the "haters" not all unregistered guest. And why would you want to be curious abt other's education level when @shaven_cock_worshipper statement is so clear? Weirdo. 

Edited by Discreetme
Wierdo

Well if you observe the past posts by the majority of guests here, they are written in a frivolous manner with lack of civility, hurling vulgarities at one another. I feel that they just wanna rant then go off and act like nothing happened. I do believe in freedom of speech but that's not the whole point. The onus is on whether the person has an ability to show civility in the posts. So I can do nothing about the guests but to shrug off. How is shrugging off considered low civilisation? Aren't hurling expletives any different from low civilisation. Lmao

Guest Middle Finger
1 hour ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Well if you observe the past posts by the majority of guests here, they are written in a frivolous manner with lack of civility, hurling vulgarities at one another. I feel that they just wanna rant then go off and act like nothing happened. I do believe in freedom of speech but that's not the whole point. The onus is on whether the person has an ability to show civility in the posts. So I can do nothing about the guests but to shrug off. How is shrugging off considered low civilisation? Aren't hurling expletives any different from low civilisation. Lmao

Talk so much for what ? Are you judging a statement by logic or identity ? Go and read back all the accusations that you had written. You have the answer. 

Whatever you had written about the guest's post is as good as telling people - CNN news is fair and trustworthy. ABC news is full of bullshit. Whatever Indian said cannot be trusted. Whatever said by Chinese is correct. The list goes on. 

Go and do some soul searching and come back to tell us - did you discriminate the guest? What makes you so sure a registered member won't lie ? Huh ?

Guest Eat your own shit
On 05/06/2017 at 1:27 AM, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Always take the posts from anonymous (read: dubious) guests with a pinch of salt.

Eat this. Isn't this prejudice? Talk about civilisation, some more. Hypocrite. 

Guest Just another guest

Relax guest ..no point arguing with some unreasonable registered members 

Some also lie too as members 

I see no point or the need to register as member anyway .

Guest Cock not shaven

Go and ask the moderator to delete our statements and posts as guests. We have a so to speak registered member here so high class and everything he said should be added to the holy bible. Everything a non registered member in his eyes are unreal and bullshit. What kind of fucking logic is this ? What kind of forum is this ??????? 

Guest Educated Illiterate
10 hours ago, Discreetme said:

Yes everyone have the freedom to speak. But the problem with freedom of speech here is that, Not all will be truthful, ethically and responsible in the words they speak. 

I believe @shaven_cock_worshipper made it clear that he is only referring to the "haters" not all unregistered guest. And why would you want to be curious abt other's education level when @shaven_cock_worshipper statement is so clear? Weirdo. 

Did you read ? Or are you reading selectively ? Please don't open your mouth if you don't even have the slightest inclination to READ and DIGEST. 

Guest Not very Discreet
On 05/06/2017 at 1:27 AM, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Always take the posts from anonymous (read: dubious) guests with a pinch of salt.

Hi Mr. Discreetme do you have 阅读障碍?If you are not Chinese, then you are shit. This is the logic clearly stated by your buddy. I am so glad that you have spoken for him, as a registered member, showing everyone the integrity & trustworthiness of a MEMBER. 

Guest 白痴鲁仲连
3 hours ago, snowball said:

希望大家能够心平气和,只针对事而不是针对人,否则,那不能道明对方是何种人,只会说明自己是一个怎么样的人。

谁针对人了?又有谁针对事了?

To those who can't read Mandarin, this snowball is trying to cover up for that worshiper by telling the guest NOT to attack him. Who attacked who in the first place ? Mr Snowball did you eat a pinch of salt because I am a guest ? What do you mean by "不能道明对方是何种人” ? 你在掩耳盗铃吗?

Guest snowball
On 2017-6-30 at 10:01 PM, Guest 白痴鲁仲连 said:

谁针对人了?又有谁针对事了?

To those who can't read Mandarin, this snowball is trying to cover up for that worshiper by telling the guest NOT to attack him. Who attacked who in the first place ? Mr Snowball did you eat a pinch of salt because I am a guest ? What do you mean by "不能道明对方是何种人” ? 你在掩耳盗铃吗?

if you do not even understand simple chinese 大家, do not pull in all guests and twist the meaning of words, 

this is why now i did not log in to post but post in by guest, peace :)

I was harrased in keybox. That guy gave me a long scratch on my hand coz of his long nails. I've asked for some alcohol wipes or medical wipes to see wipe the blood.. The staff say sorry NO Medical wipes for your injury.. Like seriously WTF?  IT'S NOT INJURY.. I just walk off ... Thinking on whether I should make a police report or not.. I still remember his freaking face!!  

5 hours ago, Bolobolo said:

I was harrased in keybox. That guy gave me a long scratch on my hand coz of his long nails. I've asked for some alcohol wipes or medical wipes to see wipe the blood.. The staff say sorry NO Medical wipes for your injury.. Like seriously WTF?  IT'S NOT INJURY.. I just walk off ... Thinking on whether I should make a police report or not.. I still remember his freaking face!!  

Interesting situation!  Shouldn't a gay sauna, or any other kind of sauna, have at least a first-aid kit to attend the public in case of any injury, small or large?

Something to ask the MANAGER, if he has to have by law some elementary bandage and disinfectant, or at least a freaking band-aid.

Guest Regular
On 6/30/2017 at 6:04 AM, Guest kbb said:

im also a regular at kb. What i know they don't anyhow banned ppl and there must be a reason why they banned ppl from going to kb. And about that guy you been talking about he is one of the mly staff boyfriend (The Blonde hair). And you say you are regular why not show us yr face so that we know who you are? 

They dont anyhow ban people? What about that indian guy namely Aaron that got banned just because he showed face and Idris was not happy. What about that Chinese guy when he hangout with that Indian and next day he got banned and when he asked, the staff said the management banned him and they dk why. How about a worker name Joe got fired just because of this two selfish couple, Azmi who wanted Idris to work. And whenever Idris work, 4am he will just disappear, either going in the maze or sleeping at the open areas. 

Guest Police
On 6/27/2017 at 8:57 PM, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Can anyone with the credible sources verify the authenticity of this report?

Call the Police DIRECTLY at 999 or 62550000 to verify yourself !! 

Registered or Not Registered to me it doesn't matter anyway. You know why? By being unregistered, 1 can post 10, 1000, 10000 times hammering one person. Desperate i know.

And even registered so what? What can one do to another? Just another keyboard warrior taking a mouthful fight with another. 

To me this thread is supposed to be infomative for those who are new to sauna or foreign visitors who would like to know the nature of various sauna in Singapore.

But being human beings who are never perfect, people tend to post out-of-topic matters like unnecessary politics. And why i stepped in? Cause i find it entertaining. Well, if u can't beat the crowd, join the crowd. 

Peace ya.

Edited by Discreetme

Guest KB REGULAR
23 hours ago, Guest Regular said:

They dont anyhow ban people? What about that indian guy namely Aaron that got banned just because he showed face and Idris was not happy. What about that Chinese guy when he hangout with that Indian and next day he got banned and when he asked, the staff said the management banned him and they dk why. How about a worker name Joe got fired just because of this two selfish couple, Azmi who wanted Idris to work. And whenever Idris work, 4am he will just disappear, either going in the maze or sleeping at the open areas. 

So basically you just hear the rumuors goes around saying that azmi and idris who the one make them kena banned??  YOU SHOULD ASK THE MANAGEMENT WHY THEY BANNED THEM FROM KB!!! One thing dont anyhow say about kb staff. 

legit they way better den what ppl say about them. And Show us the prove what ever things you say about them. 

On 5/28/2017 at 7:13 PM, Reganboy said:

Went this afternoon at about 3.30pm.

Quite crowded but mainly men above 35......

No young people there....

Steam room is full of action but not many attractive men....

At times suspicious of such post, " no young ppl there" unquote, how u know , u searched every corner every inch to form this conclusion? They could be in a locked room right? They could have entered when u already left unless u stayed from opening til closing.

"Steam room is full of action but not many attractive men.... " Unquote, even if there were many attractive ppl, u could be rejected by them isn't it, how so? Simple, let's say u are above average looks say 7 pointer, u feel a 6 pointer is not good enuf for u, u saw many 9 pointers guys but possible, a 9 pointer dun think u are good enuf for him, isn't it? 

Dun get me wrong, I am not trying to advertise any place or receive anything by promote one over the other.

Just feel suspicious, one day talking to an acquaintance, he said he stopped going KB for a period of time didn't state how long, I asked y, he said someone told him that police entered KB n was fierce to patrons, he advised avoidance but I knew I couldn't trust his words, after verifying, he's lying, wonder what other lies he said to others, or has he been going around telling the same thing to others what he told me, some ppl simply can't be trusted. Hope readers remind themselves of that.

Was there earlier and I lost my Oakley Spectacles. 

I dun see how someone would want to steal another person spectacles.

I hanged my Spectacles on the hook outside the steam room while i take a short break inside the steam room. 

It may be my bad that i hanged it on the hook outside the steam room but I had done it for so many years and this is the first time it went missing. My friends and i tried finding it, and asked the counter but they said no one found any spectacles or return any lost and found to them. 

I just sincerely hope that the person who might have taken it by mistake would kindly return it to the counter because now im partially blind and It will take at least a week or two to even go and make a new one. 

Guest Be Warn
10 hours ago, Althalos said:

Was there earlier and I lost my Oakley Spectacles. 

I dun see how someone would want to steal another person spectacles.

I hanged my Spectacles on the hook outside the steam room while i take a short break inside the steam room. 

It may be my bad that i hanged it on the hook outside the steam room but I had done it for so many years and this is the first time it went missing. My friends and i tried finding it, and asked the counter but they said no one found any spectacles or return any lost and found to them. 

I just sincerely hope that the person who might have taken it by mistake would kindly return it to the counter because now im partially blind and It will take at least a week or two to even go and make a new one. 

I had learnt my lesson too.  I left my glasses on the top of the partition wall inside the steam room and it went missing under the cover of darkness.  Saunas attract all kind of people, those hungry for sex and needs in whatever form.  So be very careful when carrying your locker key.  There was one occasion when someone try to remove the key from my wrist when making out inside the steam room. 

46 minutes ago, Guest Faggxt said:

They steal phones while you are sleeping too. This is one shady ass place.

Really!?? Well that never happened to me... It must be that while some of you were sleeping and holding your phone at the same time. I have seen the midnight staffs going around to remind those who are sleeping to keep their phones in their lockers. But there those who still ignores their advice. So i would say that its their fault and truly deserve it 

Guest Faggxt
1 hour ago, Gabrieleveningstar said:

Really!?? Well that never happened to me... It must be that while some of you were sleeping and holding your phone at the same time. I have seen the midnight staffs going around to remind those who are sleeping to keep their phones in their lockers. But there those who still ignores their advice. So i would say that its their fault and truly deserve it 

They are not reminding everybody and moreover, some people might fall asleep because they're too tired and just simply forgot to put it back into their lockers. And as non-straight men, we might put our trust into people who are in the same shoes as us. But that same trust comes biting us back in the butthole. The staff act so shady like they're involved in this mastermind plan. God knows.

8 minutes ago, Guest Faggxt said:

They are not reminding everybody and moreover, some people might fall asleep because they're too tired and just simply forgot to put it back into their lockers. And as non-straight men, we might put our trust into people who are in the same shoes as us. But that same trust comes biting us back in the butthole. The staff act so shady like they're involved in this mastermind plan. God knows.

Then you must have been a bidgot to think that everyone in the gay circle can be trusted. 

16 hours ago, Guest Faggxt said:

Omg, are u a kid? Grow some brain cells will you, putting trust into other gays? The tired thingie I can relate, cos didn't sleep well inside, in the morning I just sitting in the cubicles area n 2 malay Aj bitched me as they walk past, dun know y, they are overnight regulars, dun know them but very toxic people, like terrorist mentality out to destroy peace, out to create unhappiness, of cos we dun like some customers inside but we leave them alone right?That's the right way to behave, right? Hope readers are alerted about it.

On 7/4/2017 at 2:52 PM, Wilson Kim said:

At times suspicious of such post, " no young ppl there" unquote, how u know , u searched every corner every inch to form this conclusion? They could be in a locked room right? They could have entered when u already left unless u stayed from opening til closing.

"Steam room is full of action but not many attractive men.... " Unquote, even if there were many attractive ppl, u could be rejected by them isn't it, how so? Simple, let's say u are above average looks say 7 pointer, u feel a 6 pointer is not good enuf for u, u saw many 9 pointers guys but possible, a 9 pointer dun think u are good enuf for him, isn't it? 

Dun get me wrong, I am not trying to advertise any place or receive anything by promote one over the other.

Just feel suspicious, one day talking to an acquaintance, he said he stopped going KB for a period of time didn't state how long, I asked y, he said someone told him that police entered KB n was fierce to patrons, he advised avoidance but I knew I couldn't trust his words, after verifying, he's lying, wonder what other lies he said to others, or has he been going around telling the same thing to others what he told me, some ppl simply can't be trusted. Hope readers remind themselves of that.

Is his name SAM? He got Chinese tattoo on upper arm, he is suana regular who goes to both Shogun n KB , he telling lies abt KB 

Guest Boddington

I remember my experience one time at Keybox. That time I was still new, I accidentally opened wrong locker using my locker key. Like for example, my locker is 462 but I accidently unlocked locker no. 149 on the other side of the hall way... So be careful, some of the keys are identical. 

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest Faggxt said:

They steal phones while you are sleeping too. This is one shady ass place.

No place is safe .

I feel you have yourself to blame for not putting your hp in the locker .

I lost my HP years ago at another sauna too just as I was peeing I left it on a table when no one was around . I have learnt my lesson .

Edited by seewai

Guest Guest

Two employees (chinese and malay) were so ill-mannered. I left KB upon receiving snide remarks from their condescending staffs. Hope KB could look into this matter and train their staffs accordingly.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Two employees (chinese and malay) were so ill-mannered. I left KB upon receiving snide remarks from their condescending staffs. Hope KB could look into this matter and train their staffs accordingly.

Really?? How did they look like? What are their names? And also, why is it always the non-BW guest that has always something to say about Keybox, particular their staffs. I smell something fishy. And it all started from the banning incident. #justsaying 

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Gabrieleveningstar said:

Really?? How did they look like? What are their names? And also, why is it always the non-BW guest that has always something to say about Keybox, particular their staffs. I smell something fishy. And it all started from the banning incident. #justsaying 

They are Ah John (actually Chinese, looks like Malay) and Ah Lun (pure Chinese).

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2017 at 7:33 PM, seewai said:

Anyone saw a sickening old Uncle putting oil all over his bod and walking around nude while others are in towel yesterday late evening around 11plus to 12 midnight? Saw him a few times already at keybox. He thought is body is great and even edged himself in front of a mirror with his oiled body. What a nuisance...!

He is the Housing Agent and KB regular one who always walk around with his penis erected due to self-touching (because no one what him) and jerk off publicly in full view of others, purposely. 

Guest Guest
On 7/9/2017 at 11:13 AM, Guest Boddington said:

I remember my experience one time at Keybox. That time I was still new, I accidentally opened wrong locker using my locker key. Like for example, my locker is 462 but I accidently unlocked locker no. 149 on the other side of the hall way... So be careful, some of the keys are identical. 

Striking 4D also not so often and lucky. In this case, you must be very lucky. Try Locker Number 11 and see. Inside got some money and gold. Remember, Locker # 11.

Guest Guest
On 7/8/2017 at 5:15 PM, Guest Faggxt said:

Striking 4D also not so often and lucky. In this case, you must be very lucky. Try Locker Number 11 and see. Inside got some money and gold. Remember, Locker # 11.

Guest Guest
On 7/8/2017 at 10:27 AM, Guest Be Warn said:

I had learnt my lesson too.  I left my glasses on the top of the partition wall inside the steam room and it went missing under the cover of darkness.  Saunas attract all kind of people, those hungry for sex and needs in whatever form.  So be very careful when carrying your locker key.  There was one occasion when someone try to remove the key from my wrist when making out inside the steam room. 

Guest Guest
On 7/8/2017 at 3:54 PM, Gabrieleveningstar said:

Guest Ah John
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If you are not happy, then bring them into the dark room maze and do it the "Ah John" way. Still do not know what is the "Ah John" way? Then look for one person called "Ah John", then ask him directly, ok? Good ! Then you would remember for the rest of your life. 

Guest confusedcaps

hmmm, went by keybox ard 30 mins ago and saw a police car parked outside. there were cops outside talking to John (I think...) 

anyone knows what's happening?

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest confusedcaps said:

hmmm, went by keybox ard 30 mins ago and saw a police car parked outside. there were cops outside talking to John (I think...) 

anyone knows what's happening?

Keybox business is very good...many keep sabotage keybox with everything...one competitor even sent staff to steal 300 - 500 condoms over the weekend, caught and claimed his boss pay him to come and steal

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.