Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest guest
On 20/06/2017 at 2:09 AM, Guest NEW2tis said:

Got picture of this Idris or azmi?? If you said what is true then john should fire them! 

hey, hello, they are the best employee in kb. 

Guest Hungry Bottom
13 hours ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Or it may be an empty fantasy by anonymous guests. 

Try to avoid grapes in your diet. All are sour in your eyes. Alternatively, as the Chinese proverb says, 门缝里看人 - your skeptical statements reveal how big your heart is. I certainly do not think you are enjoying your life. You are very negative. 充满负能量。

7 hours ago, Guest bigcock said:

problem is they cannot mind their own business. therefore making john scream everywhere. if the staffs are behaving do you think anyone like to shout and scream? staffs affect customers' mood too, you know. if staffs do not mind their own business, create a bad behaviour and do not clean the place, do you think you will still come to kb? 

I agree with u Big Cocker.

But lets have a bit of fair share of the cake shall we? Since i'm no longer working in kb (at least for now...hehehe) Please Allow me to share You guys how patrons can Mind Their Own Business (MYOB) too. There are 4 types of patrons need to MYOB : 

1) Favouritism Patron: 

The type of patrons that super-extra-nice & unnecessary friendly towards one staff of his favourite but nasty to the other staffs.

Example 1: Throwing money and rolling eyes when they want to pay entrance fee when their favourite "staff" is not doing counter. 

Do the counter staff owe you money? Hello Diva from the Moon...,you stepped into the premise out of your basic human needs, so neither KB nor its staffs owe u any goddamn money!

Example 2: The desperate favortism patron keeps on going to the Counter and asked the staff where is his prince charming staff. And when the poor staff told him his prince charming staff go out for rounding, the favouritism customer stands firm at the exchange towel window like a dumb statue waiting for his favourite staff to appear, blocking leaving customers and obstructing smooth operating business.

Bro.. if i have a harry porter wand in my bag, i Swear i will turn u into a real statue and vandalise u before dumping u into the green rubbish chute. Keeping u in the premise will be a total suay. 

2) Unnecessary Bossy Comments.

When the staffs do they rounding, they needs to top up tissue paper and clear overloading rubbish. And of course, staffs will not top up tissue in cubical where it is lock. 

SO Please if u see the tissue paper has finished, kindly approaced the staff to ask for change. Its their duty and won't sigh doing it. However, to me i get irritated when i have done my rounds but customer comes and nagged saying that I didn't do my job well just because 2 love birds have done mating and happened that my round has just ended thus the tissue roll for that cubical has not been topped up. Thats plainly stupid bro.

3) Persistant Molestors

When the staffs agreed to work there, they would know the kind of nature of job. And being friendly to patrons does not include them being pushed into the room cubicle and have their balls grabbed. We are not paid for that Mister.

4) Stubborn-like-Hell Patrons: 

Whenever theres a theme, for fuck sake please abide by the rule. I can still remember that i was screamed by a muscular tattooed patron just because i stopped him for bringing towel to the cruising area. Great Goodness i'm a customer-oriented person, i still kindly usher him to locker area to have his towel kept. Yeah, i have tattoo too but it doesn't mean i need to go down to his level of stupidity where his brain is stored in his un-sexy muscles.

Now having all these said above...

How Do You Think It Affect the Staff's Mood? 

Don't just complain and complain and complain without complimenting what good actions the staff has done in the midst of all drama. For me a number of complaints here are not constructive feedback and written with ulterior motives. 

I know the Top Management of KB is not easily eaten by unconstructive feedback. They would observe and if what the patrons say is true, then John will scream. 

Ps: Observing is a Very Sexy thing. Love u John & L, for being awesome. Muacks. 

Edited by Discreetme
Huhuhu

Guest Smarty pants
1 hour ago, Discreetme said:

I agree with u Big Cocker.

But lets have a bit of fair share of the cake shall we? Since i'm no longer working in kb (at least for now...hehehe) Please Allow me to share You guys how patrons can Mind Their Own Business (MYOB) too. There are 4 types of patrons need to MYOB : 

1) Favouritism Patron: 

The type of patrons that super-extra-nice & unnecessary friendly towards one staff of his favourite but nasty to the other staffs.

Example 1: Throwing money and rolling eyes when they want to pay entrance fee when their favourite "staff" is not doing counter. 

Do the counter staff owe you money? Hello Diva from the Moon...,you stepped into the premise out of your basic human needs, so neither KB nor its staffs owe u any goddamn money!

Example 2: The desperate favortism patron keeps on going to the Counter and asked the staff where is his prince charming staff. And when the poor staff told him his prince charming staff go out for rounding, the favouritism customer stands firm at the exchange towel window like a dumb statue waiting for his favourite staff to appear, blocking leaving customers and obstructing smooth operating business.

Bro.. if i have a harry porter wand in my bag, i Swear i will turn u into a real statue and vandalise u before dumping u into the green rubbish chute. Keeping u in the premise will be a total suay. 

2) Unnecessary Bossy Comments.

When the staffs do they rounding, they needs to top up tissue paper and clear overloading rubbish. And of course, staffs will not top up tissue in cubical where it is lock. 

SO Please if u see the tissue paper has finished, kindly approaced the staff to ask for change. Its their duty and won't sigh doing it. However, to me i get irritated when i have done my rounds but customer comes and nagged saying that I didn't do my job well just because 2 love birds have done mating and happened that my round has just ended thus the tissue roll for that cubical has not been topped up. Thats plainly stupid bro.

3) Persistant Molestors

When the staffs agreed to work there, they would know the kind of nature of job. And being friendly to patrons does not include them being pushed into the room cubicle and have their balls grabbed. We are not paid for that Mister.

4) Stubborn-like-Hell Patrons: 

Whenever theres a theme, for fuck sake please abide by the rule. I can still remember that i was screamed by a muscular tattooed patron just because i stopped him for bringing towel to the cruising area. Great Goodness i'm a customer-oriented person, i still kindly usher him to locker area to have his towel kept. Yeah, i have tattoo too but it doesn't mean i need to go down to his level of stupidity where his brain is stored in his un-sexy muscles.

Now having all these said above...

How Do You Think It Affect the Staff's Mood? 

Don't just complain and complain and complain without complimenting what good actions the staff has done in the midst of all drama. For me a number of complaints here are not constructive feedback and written with ulterior motives. 

I know the Top Management of KB is not easily eaten by unconstructive feedback. They would observe and if what the patrons say is true, then John will scream. 

Ps: Observing is a Very Sexy thing. Love u John & L, for being awesome. Muacks. 

You are the bitchy chinese speaking Malay or pinoy ex staff with blonde hair. So high key, you are no longer discreet lah.............

Guest Lady Haha

If they are really so hot, they should have joined manhunt instead of working in keybox and posting 自吹自肥 remarks in the thread lah hor? Like fishing for compliments sia....ego damn big!

29 minutes ago, Guest Smarty pants said:

You are the bitchy chinese speaking Malay or pinoy ex staff with blonde hair. So high key, you are no longer discreet lah.............

OMG THANK U! My cover is not blown. This just makes things more exciting :) - I've Just Level-Up thanks to this Angry MYOB patron. My condolences to your senses.

Edited by Discreetme

26 minutes ago, Guest No fish shrimp will do said:

Why keybox staffs are now the topic of this thread. So sad, the staffs are even cuter than the patrons? Lol

Yeah i agree, ur thread itself is a Lol. Aren't they human beings with looks? They are not robots dude. 

My Tips for you: If it's hard to catch a "Fish", upgrade your "Equipment". Don't be lazy and settle for shrimps. You Are What You Eat. Shimps store shit in its head. 

Edited by Discreetme

16 minutes ago, Guest Lady Haha said:

If they are really so hot, they should have joined manhunt instead of working in keybox and posting 自吹自肥 remarks in the thread lah hor? Like fishing for compliments sia....ego damn big!

Hi Lady, this is a Men topic. Keep ur pussy silent please. (Ouch.. right? :D )

Edited by Discreetme
Haha for you Lady

19 minutes ago, Discreetme said:

Hi Lady, this is a Men topic. Keep ur pussy silent please. (Ouch.. right? :D )

Seriously just ignore the pathetic anonymous guest blabbermouths. They have no real life except to come here to vent their frustrations. Your posts may only feed their thirst for endless rants. They will never stop. You have already moved on from there to seek greater life paths. And yes, our condolences to them. All the best to you. 

2 minutes ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Seriously just ignore the pathetic anonymous guest blabbermouths. They have no real life except to come here to vent their frustrations. Your posts may only feed their thirst for endless rants. They will never stop. You have already moved on from there to seek greater life paths. And yes, our condolences to them. All the best to you. 

My Big-Hearted Thank You to you sir. I'm a natural-born malay comedian that takes logic and common sense as a cream pie smacked to faces of anonymous bad-ass low-iq commentors. As much as it seems like i'm supporting keybox, the true fact is that sometimes these people (commentors with ulterior motives) really really tanishing the hardwork of sauna workers. 

In Any Sauna, It is never easy to maintain ur cool with annoying patrons when u are done with cleaning many bins filled with cums, shit with blood. The clean positive aura of the staffs maybe affected in some ways. That besides the fact that some idiots purposely pee in the bin of various cubicals just to make the management suffer. 

Over a year plus i've been reading this thread and discover so many untrue and unaccurate feedbacks that of course will put pressure of kb top management and thus observing the staffs in detail even though sometimes great trust have been bonded. 

I do agree at times staffs are totally at fault. Yes, wrong is wrong no matter what. However we are just normal human beings that can never run from mistakes. But to punish them on social media to the extend of ripping their dignity with photos and badly usages of word is totally inhumane.   

I might be back there again, maybe awhile. Just to support the team and myself. I don't need the money but seeing various people with various attitudes and character is such an eye-opener to be a better self. 

Not to Worry MYOB patrons, if i ever be part of the team again, i won't tear u like what i've done here. Work is work and as a customer-oriented person, i'm good at maintaining my cool at work especially when it comes to your selfishness and stupidity.

@Discreetme

in this case, I respect your choice to do what you want with kb. :)

on a side note, I remember a nice red-haired Malay staff who kept his cool when I accidentally spilled my drink onto the doorsteps to the smoking area. I was sorry for the accidental spill but he still came back to reassure me and asked if I was okay. Thank you for it. 

11 minutes ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

@Discreetme

on a side note, I remember a nice red-haired Malay staff who kept his cool when I accidentally spilled my drink onto the doorsteps to the smoking area. I was sorry for the accidental spill but he still came back to reassure me and asked if I was okay. Thank you for it. 

Applause. The red-hair guy is roslan. The one commentors been trashing due to his temper. I know roslan as a friend but not close and the last time i left, i thought he was A-ok. Not sure what happened now. Its been awhile i have been to any sauna. Maybe he shld change hair color to blue.. psychologically remind himself to be cool at all times. 

But hopefully in any thread we cld provide constructive feedback filled with positivity thus assisting the management to improve for the better. 

This world is filled with negativity more than positivity.. doesn't helps any goodness especially  when Trump becomes president lately.. purr.

On 25/06/2017 at 2:14 PM, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

@Discreetme

news that cnb and police now looking for that red-haired roslan for heavily suspected on both oral and injectable illegal drugs.

Guest Police
1 minute ago, Guest cnb said:

news that cnb and police now looking for that red-haired roslan for heavily suspected on both oral and injectable illegal drugs.

people who are on illegal drugs are the now-banned aaron, andy, pinoy jo, lankey chub chinese (that mediacorp part-time actor) who used to follow aaron around before he was banned. that gang.

lets make kb a better place in making sure that such people are kept behind bars at changi.

Guest police
On 21/06/2017 at 3:22 PM, Guest Keybox guest said:

OMG! Drama asking attention from other ppl so that everyone will be pity on Aaron?? I guess you need to make some correction about it. Why not just tell them directly infront of the boss?? And see what will the boss say about it? 

tell boss john no use one. tell lee hsien loong and sure will kena backside break and torn from the canning at changi.

Guest police
On 21/06/2017 at 5:02 PM, G_M said:

You ask me to move I will have to move? You pay me is it? 

I don't move you also lan lan.

you have my fullest support. i not carry ball here, ok. who f**k around would be f**ked back! 

Guest police

only such bad people have been removed from kb, then kb would be a better place like before. NOW is the time to do so. name list and photo have been forwarded to lee hsien loong for actions. just see if you do not believe. good luck.

Guest police

Singapore Police Force     Singapore Government
CONTACT INFO |E-FEEDBACK |SITEMAP

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that your feedback is receiving our attention. We will get in touch with you within 5 working days.
Please take note of the following number when making references to this information.
Reference Number : FB20170627/0014

Feedback/Enquiry
Category:     Others
Subject:     Illegal drug activities at Keybox Sauna.
Feedback Details:     There are activities of illegal drug activities of both oral and injectable at Keybox Gay Sauna, located at 17 Upper Circular Road,
#01-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415. 

List of people are:
(1) Fat Indian named Aaron
(2) Andy
(3) Pinoy Jo
(4) Lankey chub chinese (that mediacorp part-time actor) who used to follow Aaron around.
Attachments:    

Print this page.

Guest StarOrangutaned

Ha so those were raids after all, not what lame "routine inspections" some imbecilic moron claimed, as those were lame euphemisms and excuses!

Starlioned, you are an accomplice with criminal motives and your home will be raided soon. Watch your back!

On ‎16‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:34 PM, victorp said:

It's not a raid; the plain-clothes police officers were checking everyone's NRIC, Foreign IDs, Passports...depending on your Nationality. No idea what it's about, and in the realm of speculation, underage patrons, a suspect in some case they are investigating, etc. They were doing their jobs and courteous as well.

erm during such an inspection, when the officers come in to check NRIC, are the customers topless with towels and undies?

On ‎19‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:25 PM, Sagui_32 said:

I experienced this kind of routine check before in Cruise club..the music stops..then the announcement followed that the authorities , forgot police or NEA, are in the premises for routine check..then all the lights were on. Everybody was like in a hurry to get dressed and go...really crowded that time..its a Saturday...i also in a hurry to leave..as i have observed no one had been asked for his IC or pass..but that took only like 10-15 mins..nothing to worry i guess..☺

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

erm during such an inspection, when the officers come in to check NRIC, are the customers topless with towels and undies?

Initially, a lot rushed to the lockers to dress up, crowding the area. At the same time, the police officers were using part of the area to segregate those who had their ICs and identities verified, and those who had yet to. In the end, because of the sizeable crowd and the wait for guys to dress up, the friendly officers just told the crowd that they are just checking ICs only and towel wrapped around waist was okay. That somewhat eased the tension, and everyone cooperated. The officers were professional and courteous.

Guest MsiaBoy
28 minutes ago, victorp said:

Initially, a lot rushed to the lockers to dress up, crowding the area. At the same time, the police officers were using part of the area to segregate those who had their ICs and identities verified, and those who had yet to. In the end, because of the sizeable crowd and the wait for guys to dress up, the friendly officers just told the crowd that they are just checking ICs only and towel wrapped around waist was okay. That somewhat eased the tension, and everyone cooperated. The officers were professional and courteous.

When Did it happen ?

Edited by MsiaBoy

51 minutes ago, victorp said:

Good to hear that! Though mentally i knw that the officers should knw what does a bathhouse mean

by right officers must comb the whole area

if nt they wont knw anyone hiding w no iD or w drugs at one corner

the reaaon why i raised is cos i have come across many who are not willing to expose themselves in sauna

nt willing to have mbrshp records/iD

must wrapup themselves before they enter

trembling before entering too

8 hours ago, Guest police said:

Singapore Police Force     Singapore Government
CONTACT INFO |E-FEEDBACK |SITEMAP

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that your feedback is receiving our attention. We will get in touch with you within 5 working days.
Please take note of the following number when making references to this information.
Reference Number : FB20170627/0014

Feedback/Enquiry
Category:     Others
Subject:     Illegal drug activities at Keybox Sauna.
Feedback Details:     There are activities of illegal drug activities of both oral and injectable at Keybox Gay Sauna, located at 17 Upper Circular Road,
#01-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415. 

List of people are:
(1) Fat Indian named Aaron
(2) Andy
(3) Pinoy Jo
(4) Lankey chub chinese (that mediacorp part-time actor) who used to follow Aaron around.
Attachments:    

Print this page.

Can anyone with the credible sources verify the authenticity of this report?

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Good to hear that! Though mentally i knw that the officers should knw what does a bathhouse mean

by right officers must comb the whole area

if nt they wont knw anyone hiding w no iD or w drugs at one corner

the reaaon why i raised is cos i have come across many who are not willing to expose themselves in sauna

nt willing to have mbrshp records/iD

must wrapup themselves before they enter

trembling before entering too

By right police officers should remove their uniforms n wrap in towel or undies too.must respect the bathhouse rules.:yuk:

58 minutes ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

@Discreetme

are you aware of this? Please verify it..

Hehe no lah they are crapping. I just called the Commissioner of Home Team just now. This Guest Police is a naughty naughty cop. Even though i have weakness for naughty cop, i'm not sure if he can be any naughtier than me. Let's try me on bed Naughty Bad Guest Police :D

Edited by Discreetme

10 hours ago, Guest police said:

you have my fullest support. i not carry ball here, ok. who f**k around would be f**ked back! 

Even though i have weakness for Naughty Bad Policemen, you don't mess with my @G_M . I already imagining him as my fantasy bf, so back off. 

Edited by Discreetme

Guest Guest 1stTimer
On 20/06/2017 at 1:39 AM, Guest NEW2tis said:

Got picture of this Idris or azmi?? If you said what is true then john should fire them! 

Yes they are the counter guys one with the gold hair and the other one his botak why are they doing this whats the reason of them doing this things? 

Guest Guest Guest Guest
6 hours ago, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

To all anonymous guest haters:

Suit yourselves and continue your anonymous rants. *shrugs*

I totally do not buy your logical sense and very curious to know what kind of education you had undergone. Everyone is equal. Everyone has the freedom to speak. Whether a person is registered member or unregistered guest the statement made should be treated equally. You have the rights to question honesty, accuracy and trustworthiness based on the statement and not identity. The least you should do is to discriminate the guest / label the guest and when you are fired you simply shrugged your shoulder. That's an act of very low civilisation.

Guest kb member
12 hours ago, Guest Guest 1stTimer said:

Yes they are the counter guys one with the gold hair and the other one his botak why are they doing this whats the reason of them doing this things? 

they did nothing well ppl can anyhow say about them the truth is they are not like what they say.

Guest Regular
10 hours ago, Guest kb member said:

they did nothing well ppl can anyhow say about them the truth is they are not like what they say.

They not happy so they anyhow ban people lor. From what I see, they seem unhappy most of the times. So whenever I come, they only talk to people who they like. I am a regular. I have even saw this Idris having sex with another chinese guy on the second floor and dark room. I still go keybox. But it isn't what it used to be.

11 hours ago, Guest Regular said:

They not happy so they anyhow ban people lor. From what I see, they seem unhappy most of the times. So whenever I come, they only talk to people who they like. I am a regular. I have even saw this Idris having sex with another chinese guy on the second floor and dark room. I still go keybox. But it isn't what it used to be.

im also a regular at kb. What i know they don't anyhow banned ppl and there must be a reason why they banned ppl from going to kb. And about that guy you been talking about he is one of the mly staff boyfriend (The Blonde hair). And you say you are regular why not show us yr face so that we know who you are? 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.