Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Cliente
8 hours ago, Guest Towel said:

Are we allowed to take more than 1 towel or exchange our old one for a new one? Asking because I find it a bit gross to dry myself with the same towel at the end before I leave... that towel is probably a bit grubby by the time I wanna leave because guys would have groped through it etc..

They will only give out 1 towel at a time. You can exchange for a second one for free but subsequent ones I think will be @ $2 ea. Try not to lose your old towel as they are pretty strict with their exchange policy.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
31 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Yesterday's telegram flash for free anonymous HIV & Syphilis tests on 2 Apr must be an April Fool's joke...haha

LOL

7 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Yesterday's telegram flash for free anonymous HIV & Syphilis tests on 2 Apr must be an April Fool's joke...haha

not April fool., is really free testing.

Edited by safesex

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, singalion said:

Oh, miss me?   I really have fans at BW. 😁

ROFL.

Fans? The type with mechanical blades to cut you down? Sure, you might have lots of them. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Lelong said:

Anyone care to share how's the crowds on Saturday 

"Ryokan, a Zen master, lived the simplest kind of life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening a thief visited the hut only to discover there was nothing to steal.

Ryokan returned and caught him. “You have come a long way to visit me,” he told the prowler, “and you should not return empty-handed. Please take my clothes as a gift.”

The thief was bewildered. He took the clothes and slunk away.

Ryoken sat naked, watching the moon and mused, “I wish I could have given him this beautiful moon.”

Guest beloved crowd queries
1 hour ago, Guest Lelong said:

as usual on Saturdays. nothing special

Guest crowd now
1 hour ago, Guest Lelong said:

3% Greek gods

35% % shy bottoms, hereof still 67% bitch around if the top was bad,

25 % horny tops waiting for action, thereof 2 % zombies, 45% below average looks, 33% average, 10 % gorgeous, 2 % dream boys, the rest good looking, but thereof only 22.5% good fuckers, 47% fast cummers (within 3 mins), the rest think they are tops but never top before, from all 48.5 % slim to slightly above average weight, 28% overweight, rest extremely underweight. Not to mention: 92% have never read any book in the last 2 years, 68% only visit saunas or cruise outdoors,

26% don't know how to swim, 32% swallow cum, forced or not, 58.7% don't suck. 3% don't actually dun know what top means and 31% call mama when they are about to cum.

The rest % can't tell because they are hiding somewhere in the dark areas of the sauna waiting for something dark to happen.

Never trust any statistics unless you went to check yourself.

Guest Guest Siow
19 hours ago, Guest crowd now said:

3% Greek gods

35% % shy bottoms, hereof still 67% bitch around if the top was bad,

25 % horny tops waiting for action, thereof 2 % zombies, 45% below average looks, 33% average, 10 % gorgeous, 2 % dream boys, the rest good looking, but thereof only 22.5% good fuckers, 47% fast cummers (within 3 mins), the rest think they are tops but never top before, from all 48.5 % slim to slightly above average weight, 28% overweight, rest extremely underweight. Not to mention: 92% have never read any book in the last 2 years, 68% only visit saunas or cruise outdoors,

26% don't know how to swim, 32% swallow cum, forced or not, 58.7% don't suck. 3% don't actually dun know what top means and 31% call mama when they are about to cum.

The rest % can't tell because they are hiding somewhere in the dark areas of the sauna waiting for something dark to happen.

Never trust any statistics unless you went to check yourself.

Wow....looking at your statistics, can tell that your day job is an Analyst, and your Work From Home address is 10 Buangkok View, Block 5, Ward 23 

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, Sportychn said:

I went on a Thursday night. A good mixed. Quite an experience. Can be addictive or intimidating for newbies.

Share more pls. Is it your first time?

Guest Old maid's dream
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fans? The type with mechanical blades to cut you down? Sure, you might have lots of them. 

On 4/3/2021 at 2:25 PM, singalion said:

Oh, miss me?   I really have fans at BW. 😁

ROFL.

Beyonce called.  She wants her old maid back. Her sceptic tank needs cleaning.

Today's playlist is much better. Sitting here listening to:

Painkiller by Joe Killington.

Calling for you by FLfive

Dreams by I Am L

No oddie oldies like what does the fox say or Gangnam Style.

Edited by PlayersGroup

Guest Guest joe
14 minutes ago, cuteboyy said:

joeTomorrow is Tuesday. Is crowd good? Let me know :) 

Tuesday is usually  Buddy's nite. Means pay 1 for 2pax.

So crowd expected

Guest Bridging wood
On 4/4/2021 at 12:00 PM, Guest Guest Siow said:

Wow....looking at your statistics, can tell that your day job is an Analyst, and your Work From Home address is 10 Buangkok View, Block 5, Ward 23 

Makes people wonder how you can know the address that accurately?

Maybe you visited your other self?

7 hours ago, hornybby said:

How the place like? Nv go before Any of this 

Go with an open-mind. Do not have an expectation that you will get to have fun there, else you will get disappointed if you do not get any. Have a look around at the place, observe how other people mingle. If you are uncomfortable or done, you can decide to leave. There is no specific period you need to stay there. If you indeed get hitched our try to make an advance to someone, be mentally prepared in advance on what you want to do.

Guest JosephWH
8 hours ago, LoveCum said:

original 2nd floor orgy bed reinstated.   Newly installed rooms removed

Actually the 2nd floor is consider illegal constructed. KB only owned 1 floor, they are not suppose to have additional flooring. That's why all the rooms has to be removed. Later or sooner, that floor also need to be removed. 

Guest Bbtxmm
13 hours ago, MNH said:

Aren't you guys worried of bumping into someone you knowww?

The weirdest things do happen sometime.

I bumped into the security uncle at my office building. I don't actually recognise him initially but he recognised me and mentioned the building.

I freaked out and left immediately.

The next day he pretended to walk pass me a few times.  I tried to stay calm. So he didn't try to do anything funny for months.

I thought it's safe. Till one day, while I was being screwed inside a room, that top suddenly mentioned his name and opened the room door for that friend to watch us play.

After that then we talked and he's also a bottom like me and like to watch me getting screwed only. Then I got to know he's regular and his friends there helped him to spy on me while he hides and stalk when I was not aware he was there.

He's full of kinky ideas and I really got trapped by his friends and their kinky plays.

It's fun actually but I'm still cautious.

Guest Cliente

On 3/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, Guest Cliente said:

I was quite surprised to find out that 3 cubicles on the mezzanine floor had been removed yesterday, thought they were just added not too long ago. It has now gone back to the original layout with a large open mattress on the floor minus the smaller one on the side.  I feel the management should seriously look into brightening the area a bit so that it doesn't end up being a napping area. It will be good to add an organza curtain/screen for some privacy as it is really frustrating to have someone that is not your type barging in when you are having fun. By drawing the curtain, you send them the message that they can only watch but not join in !

There are probably regulations limiting the number of private rooms a sauna can have based on their gross floor area. Besides, if you look at the current high foot traffics at the steamroom, big dark room & double decker bed area, the management probably thinks it is a wiser move to reinstate back to its original layout to meet the market's demand for group fun.

19 hours ago, MNH said:

Aren't you guys worried of bumping into someone you knowww?

I think people with certain jobs and status would probably avoid going to a sauna. Like if someone was a teacher you would not want to bump into any of your students there - so paiseh. But generally people who don't have this issue can enjoy without this fear. Even if I meet a friend I would at least smile and wave hello if not say hello and wish him an enjoyable time there. Now is probably the best time for anyone discreet to visit as everyone is wearing a mask so not so recognizable 😷

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest JosephWH said:

Actually the 2nd floor is consider illegal constructed. KB only owned 1 floor, they are not suppose to have additional flooring. That's why all the rooms has to be removed. Later or sooner, that floor also need to be removed. 

Yup, I think so too. Are they allowed to built a floor and create some rooms and partition. I thought only those JTC factory are allow but not such building. Is this consider illegal?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.