Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Funtastic
1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Went to KB this evening. Managed to play with one young local Chinese guy. We had a lot of conversations.

He asked me to exchange our contact and invited to have dinner together. Before going back home, he also requested to meet each other again later.
I really like him and he said he has no boyfriend. Do you think I have a chance to be his boyfriend?

Your chance is as good as striking the toto angpow $12M draw. Hee hee.

Guest Terrence01
On 1/28/2023 at 12:40 PM, FunLoving said:

Refer to this website & all your queries will be answered : https://www.keybox.com.sg/

If you're a local Singaporean or PR.. or if you're a foreigner studying or working here in Singapore, you're eligible to join as a member for a fee of $10 (Lifetime).

But if you're a tourist visiting Singapore, you gotta pay a flat fee of $22 each time you visit Keybox.

If you become a member, do join their Telegram page for their daily promotional entry fee (refer to the link below) :

https://t.me/keyboxclub

I'm new here, any info how to become member coz i'm a foreigner working at SG. Is there an online membership and how much it cost? Can't find in the keybox site.

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Guest Terrence01 said:

I'm new here, any info how to become member coz i'm a foreigner working at SG. Is there an online membership and how much it cost? Can't find in the keybox site.

Thank you.

Then is it so hard to lift your fat finger to give keybox a call? or move your fat ass to go inside keybox to ask? You are not disable, right?

5 hours ago, Guest Terrence01 said:

Thank you.

If you're a foreigner working here in Singapore, you're eligible to join as a member for a fee of $10 (Lifetime).. There's no online membership registration, so you got to be at Keybox to register as a member in person!

👉 Btw, do remember to bring along your work permit or work pass as proof that you're working here in Singapore!

After you become a member, do join their Telegram page for their daily promotional entry fee (refer to the link below) :

https://t.me/keyboxclub

Hope all these information answer all your queries!

Cheers! 😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by FunLoving

Guest Workout guy

Sat was crowded with new faces. Had so much fun. Had a good time threesome kissing and taking turns sucking cocks at the dark area. Many wanted to join the fun too. Regretted not getting them into the room. Looking forward to going sat again

On 1/28/2023 at 9:46 AM, Guest Newbie said:

Went to KB this evening. Managed to play with one young local Chinese guy. We had a lot of conversations.

He asked me to exchange our contact and invited to have dinner together. Before going back home, he also requested to meet each other again later.
I really like him and he said he has no boyfriend. Do you think I have a chance to be his boyfriend?

You have the same chance as you would have if you met him somewhere else.   There is nothing wrong with him being in a gay sauna.  After all, you were there too.   Think of him asking himself the same question:  would there be a chance that he can be your boyfriend?

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You have the same chance as you would have if you met him somewhere else.   There is nothing wrong with him being in a gay sauna.  After all, you were there too.   Think of him asking himself the same question:  would there be a chance that he can be your boyfriend?

why you so kaypoh? you are not even in sg

40 minutes ago, Guest cbk said:

why you so kaypoh? you are not even in sg

This lao ang mo, Steve 5380 must be damn boring with his lifestyle. Or no life at all!! Always like to kaypoh the Singapore's gay circle. Seem like he knows a lot just becos he did stay in Singapore before. Boring old man. Pissed off Lao ang mo!!

4 hours ago, Guest Kindness begets kindness said:

@Guest cbk & @Guest Guest.

Hey bitches, be nice. You all will be old one day too. 😉

That is exactly the point, before we get there, we bitch ppl first 

When we are old we LL , let others bitch us.  Then we will tell , last time when we were young we did that to others too 

7 hours ago, Guest Kindness begets kindness said:

@Guest cbk & @Guest Guest.

Hey bitches, be nice. You all will be old one day too. 😉

Hi foggot, be nice too. You too will be old one day too . 😉

Guest teledoublezero4u

02/02

@2nd level 

There was a a anon gangfuck by few guys. A hunk muscled came and inspect my ass. then rammed me completely helpless with many on lookers.

KB is back to its glory. Thank You KB

Guest Yesterday

After few months, decided to visit KB.

yesterday steamroom was so crowded. I jus gotta squeeze in.

at 530 everyone moved themselves to the darkroom….

as usual all squeeze at the corner… then you move around, all the hands will grab your cock

Guest reg bottom
On 1/29/2023 at 1:18 AM, Guest Jcol said:

When is the best time to go to KB in a weekend? 

Depends on what you want? The crowd at say 1pm-2pm tend to be the 40 year olds and some ah pehs, and some working crowd guys. As the evening progress, say 7-8pm its young guys.

And so a breakdown. If you're looking to bottom like myself, I like the 40 year old guys. Those that are well-maintained and do a good job fucking, they're more experienced, and they do a decent job.

If you looking for a selection of bottoms and younger guys tend to be higher at night. And if you just want to blow and touch guys, the evening crowd is better, plus evening always have room shortage. Afternoon, the rooms are packed, but after 5-10 minutes there are rooms. Generally Anal at night the quality for me is never good. And the guys in their 20s can't perform as well.

And one more thing, evening also have the issue some guys already came, so they don't want top for anal. So....... you do your pros and cons. I must admit that evening the guys are younger and hotter in that sense, but the 1-3pm crowd tend to be metrosexual 40 year olds daddies who are hot in their own way.
My verdict is that I have only been satisfied with the afternoon crowd.

3 hours ago, Guest reg bottom said:

Depends on what you want? The crowd at say 1pm-2pm tend to be the 40 year olds and some ah pehs, and some working crowd guys. As the evening progress, say 7-8pm its young guys.

And so a breakdown. If you're looking to bottom like myself, I like the 40 year old guys. Those that are well-maintained and do a good job fucking, they're more experienced, and they do a decent job.

If you looking for a selection of bottoms and younger guys tend to be higher at night. And if you just want to blow and touch guys, the evening crowd is better, plus evening always have room shortage. Afternoon, the rooms are packed, but after 5-10 minutes there are rooms. Generally Anal at night the quality for me is never good. And the guys in their 20s can't perform as well.

And one more thing, evening also have the issue some guys already came, so they don't want top for anal. So....... you do your pros and cons. I must admit that evening the guys are younger and hotter in that sense, but the 1-3pm crowd tend to be metrosexual 40 year olds daddies who are hot in their own way.

Wow very insightful and experienced analysis!

3 hours ago, Guest reg bottom said:

😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

On 2/5/2023 at 6:15 AM, Guest teledoublezero4u said:

02/02

@2nd level 

There was a a anon gangfuck by few guys. A hunk muscled came and inspect my ass. then rammed me completely helpless with many on lookers.

KB is back to its glory. Thank You KB

Did he fill you with his hot seeds?

19 hours ago, Guest reg bottom said:

Depends on what you want? The crowd at say 1pm-2pm tend to be the 40 year olds and some ah pehs, and some working crowd guys. As the evening progress, say 7-8pm its young guys...

...but the 1-3pm crowd tend to be metrosexual 40 year olds daddies who are hot in their own way.

Wa thank you, I was gonna come here ask about afternoon crowd (and probably get scolded for that), good thing your answer right here.

20 hours ago, Guest reg bottom said:

Are these metrosexual 40 year old daddies tops or bottoms?

7 hours ago, Guest Super old gay said:

Don't have to work on afternoon meh? 

Retiree only got time to visit sauna in afternoon la

Night shift ppl, tourists, On LEAVE , MC , Sales people sneak away , lunch crowd , Jobless 

All these not ppl are ?????  your imagination so limited ah only can think of retirees 

Got brain or not ? 

Guest Insatiable

Was at Keybox earlier today from 12pm to about 6. One of the guys I went into the room with - not the best looking but had the most perfectly shaped 'younger brother' I have seen in person. Think he is local chi, the dick was big, slight curved upwards and was rock hard. He asked me if I play raw or safe - he's on PrEP and me too so we had a wild time. I left the room with cum dripping out my booty

8 hours ago, Guest Insatiable said:

Was at Keybox earlier today from 12pm to about 6. One of the guys I went into the room with - not the best looking but had the most perfectly shaped 'younger brother' I have seen in person. Think he is local chi, the dick was big, slight curved upwards and was rock hard. He asked me if I play raw or safe - he's on PrEP and me too so we had a wild time. I left the room with cum dripping out my booty

Hot!

8 hours ago, Guest Insatiable said:

How inconsiderate. People step on the cum on the floor. Idiot. 

3 of you trapped me - asking me if I could be play bottom though being flexi. I nodded - and I had painful and pleasurable DB and the other keep PUMPING non stop into my mouth. Luckily, I am in good mood to serve you 3 well till exhauation into prostration - laid flatten

Edited by aftereightme

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.