Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Dumb question
On 3/24/2023 at 1:11 PM, Oldsoul said:

Thinking of going later since on leave. How's the crowd on Fridays before 6pm

it’s like the crowd after 6pm but before 

Guest For the thousandth time

I know this question probably asked many times, but how many people can I expect on a weekday afternoon or night. I have so far only been at Keybox specifically on Saturday afternoons and nights. So...... I don't know how many tops be around. What is the age of the crowd, and the skill set of the crowd.

Guest Dumber question
1 hour ago, Guest For the thousandth time said:

I know this question probably asked many times, but how many people can I expect on a weekday afternoon or night. I have so far only been at Keybox specifically on Saturday afternoons and nights. So...... I don't know how many tops be around. What is the age of the crowd, and the skill set of the crowd.

OMFG this has to be a joke? Let me consult my crystal ball and give you an excel sheet per day 😂 

2 hours ago, Guest For the thousandth time said:

LOL...."skill set"?

Umm....

Breaking news:

KEybox will implement an entry exam from next week onward!

The exam is meant to find out the skill set of each visitor!

Each customer will receive a sticker with letters from A to F. 

A stands for highest skill = awesome, F for lowest or failed. 

Everyone with F will be constrained to the small room with the stairs to practise until higher skill achieved...

😂

Went back to KB after so many years. I think I was a member but not sure if it's on a perpetual basis. 

Entering at around 4:30, I walked around naked with the towel and condom in my hand, attempting to orient myself to the layout which was described in some earlier post--locker room, PC, TV, gym room, washroom and shower.

I first went into the empty sauna and for all intents and purposes, I wanted to just stay there and unwind after a day at work. Then this guy came in--middle-aged and quite hung--and sat beside. About 3-4 minutes in, one finger came fondling my left nipple, it felt good and I thought why not. Then that hand proceeded down south and tried to get me hard, but that kinda disagreed with me. When he stood up and threw the towel over the light. I quickly stood up and forced my way out as hugged me.

In my haste, I turned left into the steam room which was a mistake, because he followed in and cornered me into a wall. He wasted no time and got down to blow me. While I had business down there, there were hands touching my chest and tits. Too much attention here and I bolted out again.

After taking a quick shower, I dipped into the jacuzzi. Best 5 minutes spent.

Last stop was the maze. There were feelers as I walked around, and at least one touched my butt. I then came to the stairs that smelled real bad, like athlete's foot. I walked up and this came who came behind me grabbed my arm and tried pulling me into the room. After some resistance (I had to leave), he quickly went down me and worked hard to get me to cum. Didn't like being forced and I broke off halfway.

Thinking back, I should have gone to KB a bit earlier, get myself warmed up and allowed myself not to be rushed. Quite eventful even in an hour!

Guest Peterpan
On 3/30/2023 at 6:07 AM, ichigo said:

This might be a silly question, but do you wear thongs/flip-flops at the sauna or just go barefoot?

High heels preferably. Higher the better to avoid contact with the thick gluey semen stains on the floor.

14 hours ago, mate69 said:

always the case, mostly

I hate going into the dark room and get unwanted groping by gross old fat men but venture in to hook up with “that guy” who did not seem interest in the dark maze, but become willing to play in the dark room and going to a room with you after.

Maybe its the thrill of being in the dark room, being groped by many hands and etc…but its really mostly undesirable men….

Guest truth
13 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

I hate going into the dark room and get unwanted groping by gross old fat men but venture in to hook up with “that guy” who did not seem interest in the dark maze, but become willing to play in the dark room and going to a room with you after.

Maybe its the thrill of being in the dark room, being groped by many hands and etc…but its really mostly undesirable men….

nothing more true can be said. I mean, sometimes is it the need of some of these guys to play hide and seek before doing the deed. I don't like the dark room, it is often a lot of people I don't want. It is awful especially when one has to squeeze through the narrow corridors filled with people, and then you feel the pot belly. I mean you want action, control your weight.

Guest Guest
On 4/6/2023 at 1:41 AM, G_M said:

You can get STD etc. from sex with strangers regardless of places you been.

It can be in Hotels, toilets, saunas, someone's home, etc.

Get back to topic on Keybox!

Stop being an idiot lah you.  You can also get STD from people you know.  Please dont mislead people.  If you don't know just keep your big mouth in your loose ass .

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Stop being an idiot lah you.  You can also get STD from people you know.  Please dont mislead people.  If you don't know just keep your big mouth in your loose ass .

Ya, you are right. You can get STD from people you know. 

I didn't know that you have had STD from sex with people you know.

Have you taken your meds yet?

Guest Grow some balls

Why you all so scared of STD. 

I seen those cum dump on only fans etc. They so brave just face down ass up. Take any dick. No load refused. Come inside. 

So raw and hot. Not scared of STD also. The cum dump so muscular. So healthy looking... 

Here. Little bit scared la. This la. But not scared of hiv. 

STD is nothing. 

Guest Fantasy

I've this fantasy I wonder if anyone here would share the same or get turned on. Every time I walk pass empty KB cubicles, I've always imagined what if I were to just go on to the mattress, on all fours, butt spread up high, leave the door ajar, and just... Wait. Wait for any random guy to come in and just pound me. No questions asked. Don't even need to see who you are.. 

12 hours ago, Guest Fantasy said:

I've this fantasy I wonder if anyone here would share the same or get turned on. Every time I walk pass empty KB cubicles, I've always imagined what if I were to just go on to the mattress, on all fours, butt spread up high, leave the door ajar, and just... Wait. Wait for any random guy to come in and just pound me. No questions asked. Don't even need to see who you are.. 

You may think it's a turn on.  You may think it's needless to see who the person is.

But before doing that, take a stroll along the corridor outside and see the kind of patrons in KB, especially during the off- peak hours.

Your knowledge of statistics will tell you the probability of the whoever who may come into the room to fulfill your fantasy.

33 minutes ago, Guest Tree said:

You may think it's a turn on.  You may think it's needless to see who the person is.

But before doing that, take a stroll along the corridor outside and see the kind of patrons in KB, especially during the off- peak hours.

Your knowledge of statistics will tell you the probability of the whoever who may come into the room to fulfill your fantasy.

Hahahaha 😅😅😅😂😂👏👏👏

Guest Random Guest

Hi guys do we need to bring our physical ic upon entry? Are chubs welcome in kb and will they get judged? I would assume that most of the patrons are fit and good looking.

On 4/13/2023 at 8:11 AM, Guest Fantasy said:

I did experienced that for a few times, some guys are hot and we enjoyed quite a lot 

Guest Guest

What is the criteria to get free entry to keybox everyday Am sure they need honey to attract lots of  ants .Am fit and gym regularly not sure am I qualify.

Guest Disagree
On 4/12/2023 at 4:05 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Is it me or Keybox crowd has slowly becoming more like Ten men? Haha

been here a few times and I’m seeing more elderly person. Not sure if the demographics have changed.

Not true, I find the crowd in the evenings more young. Maybe a Wednesday at 4.05pm would have older people. You do know young people have to work right?

17 hours ago, Guest Random Guest said:

Hi guys do we need to bring our physical ic upon entry? Are chubs welcome in kb and will they get judged? I would assume that most of the patrons are fit and good looking.

Not sure, give them a ring or go down, they are very friendly...

1)

Is your IC n passport surrendered to the Police or what is the issue?

I thought there is a law in SG, you need to carry IC at all times.

2) Chubs

Depends on how chub I would say... the corridors in the dark maze might be too narrow in case 😂

(Can already read the headline in Straits Times: "150kg'er stuck in darkroom of gay sauna in Singapore, SCDF rescued him...")

3) Getting judged

I haven't heard that the next Season of Singapore Idol will be held at KB?

4) fit n good looking

Subjective. You know the saying : At night all cats are grey...

3 hours ago, hornyuniboi said:

What time is the Saturday crowd?

Usually by 4pm plus to 5pm.. Keybox will be very packed all the way to the night around 9-10pm.

Nude nite starts at 5:30pm - 11pm every Saturday night!

Btw, join their Telegram for better discount!!

Have fun & enjoy ya!! 😁😁👍👍

Edited by FunLoving

On 4/12/2023 at 6:05 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Is it me or Keybox crowd has slowly becoming more like Ten men? Haha

been here a few times and I’m seeing more elderly person. Not sure if the demographics have changed.

Ten men is super unfriendly for old folks with all those stairs!

KB pretty much all on one level logically should be their first choice

😂

On 4/14/2023 at 3:17 AM, Guest Random Guest said:

Only need ic if you want to sign up for membership.

Chubs... not as many there compared to ten men, but your assumption about most patrons being fit and good looking is far far off the truth.  Mostly are just normal average people. A small number are hotties.

Guest guest
On 4/15/2023 at 12:42 PM, And then said:

Ten men is super unfriendly for old folks with all those stairs!

The stairs are good - they would have filtered out old folks, who can stay at the steam room located at ground floor.

Guest Guest

May I know how you guys approach a guy that you are interested in? 😂 I am quite shy and I only dared to just "touch" the guys while they chanced upon me and most of them pushed my hand away :( I admit I not a good catch myself so I am accepting the rejections. I wonder if the "touch" is not polite? Or I could be braver and say hello to those I am interested, or like some guys did, immediately touch the other guy's private or chest. Any good advice to make correct first move and to decrease the chance of rejection?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

May I know how you guys approach a guy that you are interested in? 😂 I am quite shy and I only dared to just "touch" the guys while they chanced upon me and most of them pushed my hand away :( I admit I not a good catch myself so I am accepting the rejections. I wonder if the "touch" is not polite? Or I could be braver and say hello to those I am interested, or like some guys did, immediately touch the other guy's private or chest. Any good advice to make correct first move and to decrease the chance of rejection?

You just have to be more forthright and not be afraid of rejection. After all, what is there for you to lose? Instead, you won't know if you don't try. However, please be polite and know when to back off under the appropriate circumstances, and lastly, smile. It almost always helps to break the initial ice

Guest Ghosts
15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The stairs are good - they would have filtered out old folks, who can stay at the steam room located at ground floor.

Unfortunately, it also filtered out the chubs as it makes them sweaty and tired to climb the stairs. They'll be panting for breathe instead of looking for sex.

Only left the ghosts in this eerie place.

Guest TianTi
2 hours ago, Guest Ghosts said:

Unfortunately, it also filtered out the chubs as it makes them sweaty and tired to climb the stairs. They'll be panting for breathe instead of looking for sex.

It should be named Stairs to Heaven 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Aint ever take that as rejection, son.  if you wanna a top, if he aint having any chemistry with you, he aint able to get into you, as his cock cant be hard.   You sure aint wanna salivating over his cock and when he placed a condom, it goes soft.  You gonna be disappointed at having to service him and aint able to enjoy the fruit of his hard labor, son.

7 hours ago, Guest Ghosts said:

Don't they install an elevator, like the town councils recently for overpasses (being mostly used by younger folks)?

I assume you misheard that those sounding like panting for breathe was orgasm music...

Guest SamWu
On 3/29/2023 at 9:03 AM, harryex said:

Went back to KB after so many years. I think I was a member but not sure if it's on a perpetual basis. 

Entering at around 4:30, I walked around naked with the towel and condom in my hand, attempting to orient myself to the layout which was described in some earlier post--locker room, PC, TV, gym room, washroom and shower.

I first went into the empty sauna and for all intents and purposes, I wanted to just stay there and unwind after a day at work. Then this guy came in--middle-aged and quite hung--and sat beside. About 3-4 minutes in, one finger came fondling my left nipple, it felt good and I thought why not. Then that hand proceeded down south and tried to get me hard, but that kinda disagreed with me. When he stood up and threw the towel over the light. I quickly stood up and forced my way out as hugged me.

In my haste, I turned left into the steam room which was a mistake, because he followed in and cornered me into a wall. He wasted no time and got down to blow me. While I had business down there, there were hands touching my chest and tits. Too much attention here and I bolted out again.

After taking a quick shower, I dipped into the jacuzzi. Best 5 minutes spent.

Last stop was the maze. There were feelers as I walked around, and at least one touched my butt. I then came to the stairs that smelled real bad, like athlete's foot. I walked up and this came who came behind me grabbed my arm and tried pulling me into the room. After some resistance (I had to leave), he quickly went down me and worked hard to get me to cum. Didn't like being forced and I broke off halfway.

Thinking back, I should have gone to KB a bit earlier, get myself warmed up and allowed myself not to be rushed. Quite eventful even in an hour!

How many condoms did you end up using?

Guest SamWu
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wearing latex gloves if you plan on touching!

Guest SamWu
On 4/5/2023 at 10:41 AM, G_M said:

You can get STD etc. from sex with strangers regardless of places you been.

It can be in Hotels, toilets, saunas, someone's home, etc.

Get back to topic on Keybox!

Wearing proper PPE such as latex gloves, masks, and condoms are crucial!

Even cabin crew on SQ wear latex gloves and masks

Guest Kiasi
3 minutes ago, Guest SamWu said:

Wearing latex gloves if you plan on touching!

not you with your ‘latex gloves’ and ‘wear two condoms at the same time’ bullshit again? 

Practice actual safe sex, don’t be an idiot. 

Guest Kiasi
2 minutes ago, Guest SamWu said:

Wearing proper PPE such as latex gloves, masks, and condoms are crucial!

Even cabin crew on SQ wear latex gloves and masks

😂 

Maybe better to wear a hazmat suit? Or maybe just don’t go? 

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do try to read body signals. If someone immediately moves off whenever you are near him, then don't waste your time.

He absolutely does not want to know you.

Other than that, you need to try to be more proactive. As others have said, what do you have to lose?

A friendly greeting can be a way to start. Most normal people will return the greeting, and you can try to converse a little bit. Even if you are not what that guy is looking for, he may be OK with a cuddle or something.

Quite often, I let guys whom I am not interested in have a touch/cuddle just cos they have made an effort to engage.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.