Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Boring
23 hours ago, Guest Cold n rain yesterday said:

Went KB yester so cold

U bore is it , must find something to post 

U didnt mentioned they have tap water and toilet provided ?? 

On 3/1/2023 at 9:16 PM, Guest Wtf said:

how is someone wearing a cage them ‘forcing their preference’ on you? 

It’s a sauna - you don’t like it, just move on, just like you would for any of the other things you don’t like. You don’t need to be ‘disgusted’ and act like a dickhead about it. 

Why respond so defensively with personal attack via a "Guest" account, you think you can hurl abuses here and then get away with it? I'm so sorry if my few cents' thoughts have pricked your little heart.

Edited by kuchiyose

Guest Slap that cow
On 3/3/2023 at 10:31 AM, Guest Mental said:

I m sure regulars to KB has noticed one very skinny but mental guy.  He will be singing and talk to himself !  

When he squeezed in the maze he likes to poke others and mumble.. I always give in to him knowing he is mental case - but he can be quite notorious and irritating. 

Last nite, he walked past me & poked me.  I told him dont touch me, he stared me bloody hell poked me again on purpose and then ran away.......... about an hour later, he came by, saw me and try to be funny again with me, I raised my voice DONT TOUCH ME ....... he was taken aback but STILL he poked me and run away I went after him and I told him " I told you not to poke me right" why you poke me ...........

KB if u r reading this, pls do some customer screening, if you some has issue, shouldnt let them in that he is not there for fun but irritating others 

Slap him poke him back

Guest SamWu
On 2/14/2023 at 11:02 PM, Guest going soon said:

planning to go tmr, was wondering if anyone could share what normally happens at kb? are there people who just touch/grope/chill or is it only sex?

Stopped by Monday around 6 pm and paid $22 as a non-member. The receptionist gave me a condom and key to a locker along with a towel.

After I got buzzed in, I got excited at the volume of Chinese Gen Zs, skinny and young! I found my way to my locker and noticed that one needs to ensure that the locker is set to "lock" before moving away.

Undressed and grabbed a few flavored condoms that I brought and put on a pair of latex gloves. 

Walked around the locker area which had a couple computers to surf the web. The entire facility is air conditioned.

The back area has a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. In addition, there are a few stalls, an open shower, along with a urinal and sink with mouthwash.

Other rooms included a TV room, gym, and maze.

The maze was super dark and had numerous guys grab my dick. There are 15 or so private rooms along with a loft area that was primarily used for fucking. The private room had tissue along with lube.

At 6:30 pm, there was an announcement stating that towels were no longer allowed and to practice safety. It got super crowded and had to help numerous guys get hard. Ended up having pre-cum over my latex gloves from working so many dicks.

Some guys were wearing masks as a precaution too, making out in the maze, and possibly even fucking.

After a couple hours and clearing my load, I left all relaxed.

3 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

Stopped by Monday around 6 pm and paid $22 as a non-member. The receptionist gave me a condom and key to a locker along with a towel.

After I got buzzed in, I got excited at the volume of Chinese Gen Zs, skinny and young! I found my way to my locker and noticed that one needs to ensure that the locker is set to "lock" before moving away.

Undressed and grabbed a few flavored condoms that I brought and put on a pair of latex gloves. 

Walked around the locker area which had a couple computers to surf the web. The entire facility is air conditioned.

The back area has a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. In addition, there are a few stalls, an open shower, along with a urinal and sink with mouthwash.

The maze was super dark and had numerous guys grab my dick. There are 15 or so private rooms along with a loft area that was primarily used for fucking. The private room had tissue along with lube.

At 6:30 pm, there was an announcement stating that towels were no longer allowed and to practice safety. It got super crowded and had to help numerous guys get hard. Ended up having pre-cum over my latex gloves from working so many dicks.

Some guys were wearing masks as a precaution too, making out in the maze, and possibly even fucking.

Very vivid description of your maiden visit to and adventure at KB. Thank you for sharing

5 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

latex gloves? Why?

16 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

Reading your post I realized how inexperienced I am!  After hundreds of gay sauna visits,  I never heard before of someone wearing latex gloves there.  And flavored condoms?  This must be the pinnacle of nutritional consciousness...

41 minutes ago, Guest SamWu said:

It's safer. As I was grab other dicks, I felt pre-cum on my gloves. 

There is practically no difference feeling the pre-cum on your bare hands.  The world is full of germs, and we are covered by them.  The pre-cum is not more dangerous than giving someone the hand,  and having an exchange of germs...

1 hour ago, Guest SamWu said:

It's safer. As I was grab other dicks, I felt pre-cum on my gloves. 

safer against what? What do you think you are going to catch from pre-cum touching your hands? Genuine question. 

Guest SamWu
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Reading your post I realized how inexperienced I am!  After hundreds of gay sauna visits,  I never heard before of someone wearing latex gloves there.  And flavored condoms?  This must be the pinnacle of nutritional consciousness...

There is practically no difference feeling the pre-cum on your bare hands.  The world is full of germs, and we are covered by them.  The pre-cum is not more dangerous than giving someone the hand,  and having an exchange of germs...

It's safer to wear latex gloves as I can just toss them before heading back to my locker. I wear the flavored condom so if someone gives me head, they can enjoy it.

It's like wearing a mask, some of the attendees wore a mask for safety.

Guest SamWu
2 hours ago, Guest Why? said:

safer against what? What do you think you are going to catch from pre-cum touching your hands? Genuine question. 

Safer against germs, pre-cum etc.

It's like wearing a mask, it's just safer.

4 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

Safer against germs, pre-cum etc.

It's like wearing a mask, it's just safer.

i mean, if you were really worried about germs, why go KB in the first place, it’s not exactly clean…  same for people wearing masks in there, this is mostly done by cmi guys who want to hide half their face.

What do you think you will catch from your hands touching precum? 

Guest SamWu
3 hours ago, Guest Why? said:

i mean, if you were really worried about germs, why go KB in the first place, it’s not exactly clean…  same for people wearing masks in there, this is mostly done by cmi guys who want to hide half their face.

What do you think you will catch from your hands touching precum? 

Guys wearing a mask inside the maze is actually a turn on. It makes the experience that much more exciting!

Went to the coffee shop and Auntie was wearing gloves to make teh. At the restaurant, one of the cooks was wearing latex glove on one hand. It's a personal preference!

Guest Let me help
1 hour ago, Firday said:

is keybox now 24hour thru out lijke shogun ?

1 hour ago, Guest Toto said:

Do they take cards or contactless payment ?

in case you haven’t heard of it:

www.google.com 

Guest SamWu
4 hours ago, Guest Toto said:

As a general rule, might be best to use cash as these types of establishments to remain anonymous. 

Guest SamWu
6 minutes ago, Guest MlyT said:

Anyone at kB now? Wonder wat the crowd like.

Went last night around 8 pm and got grabbed within minutes of getting into the maze. The crowd seemed to be mainly Chinese skinny Gen Zs with 30% of them wearing masks. 

4 hours ago, Guest Toto said:

My understanding is card payment is limited to NETS. Additional charge for 50 cents for less than $10. Contactless payment is using your own phone to scan the QR code. 

Edited by melcurious

Guest Dinosaur
5 hours ago, melcurious said:

My understanding is card payment is limited to NETS. Additional charge for 50 cents for less than $10. Contactless payment is using your own phone to scan the QR code. 

OMG,!!  Still living in the Dinosaur time!  No other cashless payments beside NETS n still charge 50 cents for that !!  Speechless . 

Guest Cliente

You can use paylah, paynow, grabpay & also paywave to pay for your entry, been doing that since Covid, unless your bf/daddy is paying your bills else there's no need to worry about anonymity issue 😉 😀 😄

Guest SamWu
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Keybox is not into fetish gloves .pls go to flaming forum if wanted to argue about gloves.We more interested in what time will cutie show up at keybox 

Lots of cutie show up at Keybox on Monday at 6:30 pm and Thursday at 8 pm last week la

11 hours ago, Ohohnoo said:

Hi just wondering if the complimentary pass can be used on Monday? as I gv the pass to the skinny uncle w/glasses this Monday and even showed him Telegram but he still collect S$8 from me. Never used it on Monday so not rlly sure

you sure it is not a discount card?  i've never had a complimentary pass before, only those $2 off cards

16 hours ago, Ohohnoo said:

Hi just wondering if the complimentary pass can be used on Monday? as I gv the pass to the skinny uncle w/glasses this Monday and even showed him Telegram but he still collect S$8 from me. Never used it on Monday so not rlly sure

Hi just wondering if the terms and conditions are not printed on the complimentary pass itself? I am also wondering that you were not seeking clarification on the spot with keybox's staff. In fact you are able to ask more about the complimentary pass with keybox even at the moment. Wonder that a phone call to keybox maybe is one minute cost $1000 for you? 

Edited by melcurious

1 hour ago, sensualj4f said:

Do people walk around in KB naked or with undies/towel most of the time? 

Naked and with fully erected rock hard cocks. Happy ?

3 hours ago, sensualj4f said:

Do people walk around in KB naked or with undies/towel most of the time? 

On non nude theme nights:

16.25% walk nude, thereof 80% covering their dicks with 2 hands, 

38.75% walk with towels,

47.5% with underwear or swimming trunks,

8.25% not identifyable what they wear 

and the balance fell into more than one of above categories. 

Hope it clarifies.

2 hours ago, singalion said:

On non nude theme nights:

16.25% walk nude, thereof 80% covering their dicks with 2 hands, 

38.75% walk with towels,

47.5% with underwear or swimming trunks,

8.25% not identifyable what they wear 

and the balance fell into more than one of above categories. 

Since your figures exceed 100%,  have you seen some creatures other than people walk around in KB?

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Since your figures exceed 100%,  have you seen some creatures other than people walk around in KB?

Why did you visit it again? The "excess" balance must be your appearance at the place... 🤣

The balance 10.75% exceeding 100% is as same persons one time went nude but then walked again with towel or underwear... Persons were not tagged... 🤣

My advice to the guy who asked the question was actually:

Go and look for yourself!

I actually never understood the motive of the question?

Would he be more enticed to visit if all are naked?

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, singalion said:

Why did you visit it again? The balance must be your appearance at the place... 🤣

The balance 10.75% exceeding 100% is as same persons one time went nude but then walked again with towel or underwear... Persons were not tagged... 🤣

My advice to the guy who asked the question was actually:

Go and look for yourself!

I actually never understood the motive of the question?

Would he be more enticed to visit if all are naked?

This is like mathematics set questions. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Kenn said:

During underwear nights, will I be stared at if I wear thongs?

If u are good looking of cos. If out of shape and ugly, no worries

3 hours ago, Guest Kenn said:

Depends!

If you wear the thong as your face mask, probably all will stare to somewhere else, if hopefully there is something to stare at...

If you wear it as your underwear, depends also, whether the butt is hot, there is a bulge in front...

Can't give any one fits all reply...

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Depends!

If you wear the thong as your face mask, probably all will stare to somewhere else, if hopefully there is something to stare at...

If you wear it as your underwear, depends also, whether the butt is hot, there is a bulge in front...

Can't give any one fits all reply...

idk if this is a singaporean thing but this tone of reply is pretty much common, observing as a foreigner 

i did not take offense tho, I found this so funny hahaha

But yeah makes sense, thanks for your answer bud :)

13 hours ago, Guest Kenn said:

Your question suggests that you think that you have something positive to contribute if you wear thongs.  It might be so, you would not like to do it to feel embarrassed. 

So... GO AHEAD!   You have nothing to lose.   The world belongs to the courageous!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.