Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Bother you too? Or you are the culprit who is wearing the towel during skin night ! Small cock? 

No la. Not me n no time for sauna nowadays.I know we r gays who hates girls but make sure your mouth don't act like a cb.

Thanks guest. Usually hiding guest got no balls at all to be a member here but too loud. Great Sunday to u.

Guest 123
On 5/6/2023 at 10:46 PM, Guest AnyHowOne said:

Their theme night is so ROJAK !!

Nude night meant to be naked but you will see quite a lot still wearing towels n some wearing underwear. 

KB "Bo Chak" (dun care) one.

The mix of naked people amongst towel clad people are likely due to the transition timing entering the theme hours (6.30pm), some leftover of tower clad people in the maze who had entered prior to 6.30pm . As you go later into theme hours i bet most likely you will see mostly naked people only. Anyway, rules are there but it's also due to each person's tendency. I'm the one who likes to be nude, i would choose to be nude even before hitting 6.30pm

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, cutejack said:

No la. Not me n no time for sauna nowadays.I know we r gays who hates girls but make sure your mouth don't act like a cb.

Thanks guest. Usually hiding guest got no balls at all to be a member here but too loud. Great Sunday to u.

LMFAO ! 

Guest yes
11 minutes ago, sharked said:

i’m nearby, thought wanna drop by , but didn’t bring my membership card. Can i somehow still get in at members price?

they could do you a favour by referring to your details (IC/phone number) , more hassle for them so i guess don't do this often

6 hours ago, sharked said:

i’m nearby, thought wanna drop by , but didn’t bring my membership card. Can i somehow still get in at members price?

If I'm not wrong, they will charge you an additional $5 for not bringing your membership card on top of the entry fee.

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, FunLoving said:

If I'm not wrong, they will charge you an additional $5 for not bringing your membership card on top of the entry fee.

Day light robbery!!!

Computer no record ??  Still living in stone age period.

KB, it's time to upgrade your system!!

12 hours ago, 98 Mly said:

I haven’t been to any saunas but I’m planning to head down tomorrow (Thu) evening. Any advise?

Just go with an open mind.

Be yourself & just go with the flow & enjoy yourself & have a good time!

Btw, tonight is nude nite between 6:30pm - 10pm inside the dark area.. Have fun!

😊😁😊😁😊😁👍👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by FunLoving

Guest Common Sense
On 5/9/2023 at 9:03 AM, Guest Guest said:

Day light robbery!!!

Computer no record ??  Still living in stone age period.

KB, it's time to upgrade your system!!

Up until recently, this is a illegal act. You want the police any minute can just cart a computer full of all the member details? Bodoh

Guest Not true
On 5/8/2023 at 10:31 AM, Guest 123 said:

The mix of naked people amongst towel clad people are likely due to the transition timing entering the theme hours (6.30pm), some leftover of tower clad people in the maze who had entered prior to 6.30pm . As you go later into theme hours i bet most likely you will see mostly naked people only. Anyway, rules are there but it's also due to each person's tendency. I'm the one who likes to be nude, i would choose to be nude even before hitting 6.30pm

The staff come in to clean the rooms and floor, will tell you take off everything. Which is quite kill joy. But well, if not nude night not special.

On 5/11/2023 at 12:33 PM, FunLoving said:

Just go with an open mind.

Be yourself & just go with the flow & enjoy yourself & have a good time!

Btw, tonight is nude nite between 6:30pm - 10pm inside the dark area.. Have fun!

😊😁😊😁😊😁👍👍👍👍👍👍

Agree.  Be positive and go with open mind.  Don't be conceited and "untouchable" like an upper caste.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Horrible Song

Today's music was horrendous between 2pm to 4pm, all that 2000s music like coldplay and all is just wrong. Pls go choose something else, sex to that music is horrible.

13 hours ago, Guest Horrible Song said:

Today's music was horrendous between 2pm to 4pm, all that 2000s music like coldplay and all is just wrong. Pls go choose something else, sex to that music is horrible.

Quite a few oldies songs (60s-90s songs) to match the elderly. Its horrific, no wonder can hear quite a number of people snoring in the rooms. 

Guest guest
On 5/13/2023 at 10:39 AM, LeanMature said:

Agree.  Be positive and go with open mind.  Don't be conceited and "untouchable" like an upper caste.

be hiv positive? stupid dont share. must be ugly and desperado

Guest OldiesGoodies
20 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Quite a few oldies songs (60s-90s songs) to match the elderly. Its horrific, no wonder can hear quite a number of people snoring in the rooms. 

Since KB got more old uncles n grandpas, please play more oldies songs. We support you, in return KB should support us too. More 70s like 刘文正, 邓丽君, 风飞飞, leo sayer, carpenters, bee gees, boney M will be nice too .

1 hour ago, Guest OldiesGoodies said:

Since KB got more old uncles n grandpas, please play more oldies songs. We support you, in return KB should support us too. More 70s like 刘文正, 邓丽君, 风飞飞, leo sayer, carpenters, bee gees, boney M will be nice too .

Why KB didn't give discount or lower rate for above 45? They just take advantage because major crowd are above 45. The young meat pay lesser and don't let old touch. This is bad.

8 hours ago, Guest K69 said:

Why KB didn't give discount or lower rate for above 45? They just take advantage because major crowd are above 45. The young meat pay lesser and don't let old touch. This is bad.

Wahliao, like the old is entitled to touch?? 

Guest guest

On these oldies, it is indeed sad to see how some of them age in such a disgraceful manner.

In saunas of other countries (esp Europe and US), seniors are more respectful when they initiate fun; and they will back off respectfully if you are not interested.

Over here, these oldies are more than forthcoming in touching and more, some will even "attack" you forcefully especially in dark places.  

We know why we all go to saunas.

But to behave in a certain manner which I keep seeing in the local context, some Singaporeans are far from being people of a developed country, some oldies simply cannot understand a proper social context and behave appropriately!

42 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

On these oldies, it is indeed sad to see how some of them age in such a disgraceful manner.

In saunas of other countries (esp Europe and US), seniors are more respectful when they initiate fun; and they will back off respectfully if you are not interested.

Over here, these oldies are more than forthcoming in touching and more, some will even "attack" you forcefully especially in dark places.  

We know why we all go to saunas.

But to behave in a certain manner which I keep seeing in the local context, some Singaporeans are far from being people of a developed country, some oldies simply cannot understand a proper social context and behave appropriately!

Yeah, some of them are sooooo annoying. They can’t take a hint when guys are not interested to play with them. They can’t take “no” for an answer.  I know someday we become uncles too but I hope I won’t turn out to be like them.

Guest Coco

Can I still use the old membership card I signed up before covid to enter Keybox? Don't wanna go through another round of membership registration writing down ic etc etc.

Guest Patron
On 5/20/2023 at 11:30 AM, Guest Joe said:

After reading from this forum that there's are a few regulars that are HIV+, is it safe to go to KB ? So worry n rather scare scare. 

Lol

12 hours ago, Guest Coco said:

Can I still use the old membership card I signed up before covid to enter Keybox? Don't wanna go through another round of membership registration writing down ic etc etc.

Of course you can, as long you still have it with you!

Just remember to produce it to them when you checked in to KB!

Have fun! 😊😁😊😁👍👍👍👍

34 minutes ago, bbbboy said:

will i have to pay single entry rate if i didnt bring my kb card?

Nope you definitely don't have to.

Just furnish them your particulars & your Membership card number (if you remember).. & they will charge you an additional $5 (for not bringing your card) in addition to your normal entry charge!!

Enjoy yourself & have fun!

😊😁😊😁👍👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by FunLoving

Guest SiaSuay
1 hour ago, FunLoving said:

Nope you definitely don't have to.

Just furnish them your particulars & your Membership card number (if you remember).. & they will charge you an additional $5 (for not bringing your card) in addition to your normal entry charge!!

Enjoy yourself & have fun!

😊😁😊😁👍👍👍👍👍👍

I dun even bring my ID card with me, why I bother to carry KB card with me. 

Dun they know what's digital !! 

Oosp , I forgotten that KB still living in the dinosaur period. 

Paying $5 extra n have fun?? Xiao !! 

1 hour ago, Guest five said:

i’m serious la 15 can go anot just answer cause i legit wanna go but are there solutions if they don’t accept me. i wan to try 

I know you are very eager to try, but you have to wait till you turned 18yo.. Coz the legal age to enter Keybox is 18.

Furthermore, they will need to check your ID to make sure you are of legal age.

1 hour ago, briefsnottrunks said:

A Grindr acquaintance of mine wonders if he can fulfil his fantasy of being in the midst of a cum 🚿 in Keybox, can any patrons of it enlighten us on whether it's possible?

You can do anything you want in Keybox in order to fulfill your fantasy in the midst of a cum 🚿🚿🚿 .. or even in the midst of swallowing every cum as long everyone is willing to participate without causing annoyance to anyone!!

10 hours ago, Guest koi said:

can a 15 year old kid go to KB. will they check ic anot ah?

9 hours ago, Guest five said:

i am 15 years old and i really want to go to key box but idk how i’m supposed to go in with my age. anyone have useful solutions i really really want to go 🙏🏻

5 hours ago, Guest five said:

i’m serious la 15 can go anot just answer cause i legit wanna go but are there solutions if they don’t accept me. i wan to try 

BIG NO!.

1. 15 yo is still consider underage

2. No right minded men would want to be caught with an underage kid. They will get into trouble with the law and their ass will greet the rottan. 

3. Moreover should you contract any diseases, then goodbye life. 

4. I think you better get a good result in your studies and don't let the sperm gets into your brain.

5. Do you really want to risk your life at such a young age?

If I catch you register with a BW account, you will be banned!

Anyone caught grooming underage kids, will have the law coming after you!

5 hours ago, G_M said:

BIG NO!.

1. 15 yo is still consider underage

2. No right minded men would want to be caught with an underage kid. They will get into trouble with the law and their ass will greet the rottan. 

3. Moreover should you contract any diseases, then goodbye life. 

4. I think you better get a good result in your studies and don't let the sperm gets into your brain.

5. Do you really want to risk your life at such a young age?

If I catch you register with a BW account, you will be banned!

Anyone caught grooming underage kids, will have the law coming after you!

Singapore law protects minor for fuck. This is a perfect example of what will happen. The sauna will get into trouble for failing to prevent underage even though its the underage who purposely want to go. 

The guys who play with the underage will also get in trouble even when it's the underage who want initiated it. 

See an underage, treat them like a useless kid. That's the best approach. I fucking hate kids. 

Guest clown

kb going to shut down or on saving mode? no light, no hair dryer and IDEK if your mouthwash even useful (80% water + 20% mouthwash)?????

Just now was very crowded with 75% mature uncles, 10% weird uncles and 15% others hmm ugh

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.