Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, Euclid said:

Just curious has anyone who has been to kb kena love bites from overly horny guys before?

Got ah. If I feel that that person like to bite, i will ask him to leave the mark not at the neck level if possible. Leave the mark at other areas are fine. 

Edited by melcurious

On 11/8/2022 at 5:36 PM, FunLoving said:

You're welcome.. As for the steamroom it is on throughout.. They only off it when they doing the cleaning & washing inside daily.. usually around 9pm+/ 10pm.

After cleaning & washing the steamroom, they will turn the switch back on!  

Happy steaming! 😊😊👍👍👍

The steamroom been operating the whole day n only wash at 9pm+ /10pm?? The afternoon crowds already cum many times inside. OMG !!  No wonder when I go around 7, the steamroom smell like public toilet. Imagine the whole day, how many ppl already cum inside n their sweating/ perspiring inside... Bacterial gathered although having high steam. Shouldn't KB wash it like around 5/6pm,? 

Guest Guest name
2 hours ago, Guest Jeremy said:

Is kb still popular among young guys on weekdays?

I went in there about 3.30 to 6.30. By about 5.30 it was very buzzing with an equal amount if not more of younger people off work to older persons. I think it was because of the Skin Night/Thursday that it was as full as it was.

1 hour ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Last evening (14 Nov Monday) there was a super gorgeous specky tall tanned muscular hunky arrived around 7 plus in the evening, I am keen in you but when i saw a huge row of cmi tailing after you, I am not keen in that 'following', if you happen to be here can text me... I am keen to know you

Saw him making out with a handsome dude we all no chance la :'(

2 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Last evening (14 Nov Monday) there was a super gorgeous specky tall tanned muscular hunky arrived around 7 plus in the evening, I am keen in you but when i saw a huge row of cmi tailing after you, I am not keen in that 'following', if you happen to be here can text me... I am keen to know you

haha, so you are too cmi to even try with him in person and then you post here in desperation instead… 

14 hours ago, Guest New to kb said:

What is the “etiquette” of those open beds. Can i just be an exhibitionist and decline advances? What do people usually do?

You can lie there to rest and watch any action taking place. Do expect some guys to touch you, caress you and even grope you. Feel free to decline politely by tapping on the person's hand

7 hours ago, MTMT said:

How's the crowd like on weekday evenings? I never been to KB or saunas but willing to try the experience - anyone wanna go tgt?

( ad remoived by mod)

1 warning point for posting hookup ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

At 33 still need people to go with you? Hello, grow up lah.

4 minutes ago, Weiweiweiweiwei said:

Noticed that the counter uncle does not issue me with $2 return voucher for telegram promo, although they charges me promo price... Has happened for the past 2 visits in 2 weeks.

You should just let him know on the spot, (maybe he overlooked or what??) before you enter inside the locker area.. Coz there's a sign at the counter saying they don't entertain after you've enter the locker area!

6 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

You should just let him know on the spot, (maybe he overlooked or what??) before you enter inside the locker area.. Coz there's a sign at the counter saying they don't entertain after you've enter the locker area!

Okok, maybe he forgot 🤣 I thought they changed their promo, no more return voucher.

50 minutes ago, Weiweiweiweiwei said:

Okok, maybe he forgot 🤣 I thought they changed their promo, no more return voucher.

You can always refer to their Telegram to check on their daily promotional rates & freebies (if any).. Btw, the $2 discount voucher (for your next visit) is usually given between 12pm - 5pm on certain days & it's still ongoing!

Stay safe & have fun!

😊😊😊😄😄😄👍👍👍👍👍👍

I tried going on Tuesday, which is meant to be U-25 night, but the crowd was even older than usual. Lots of grabby guys and watchers as well, not a good vibe. Maybe I arrived too late and missed the good catches. Saturday still my favourite night, crowd is younger and hornier.

Has anyone gone after midnight on a Friday/Saturday? What's it like?

1 hour ago, Guest Friday said:

I tried going on Tuesday, which is meant to be U-25 night, but the crowd was even older than usual. Lots of grabby guys and watchers as well, not a good vibe. Maybe I arrived too late and missed the good catches. Saturday still my favourite night, crowd is younger and hornier.

Has anyone gone after midnight on a Friday/Saturday? What's it like?

Hi,

can wear your own clothes, like a t-shirt and shorts instead of the towel ?

So last night there was a short filipino guy going around in the steam room, urinating on a patron.. groping others even when being told not to politely.. he was rather aggressive..

end up he made everyone in the dark room to move away...

staff and management had to step in.. 

total buzz kill..

Edited by greg01greg

Guest Shocking
3 hours ago, greg01greg said:

So last night there was a short filipino guy going around in the steam room, urinating on a patron.. groping others even when being told not to politely.. he was rather aggressive..

end up he made everyone in the dark room to move away...

total buzz kill..

Oh no.. how does he look like ? Any special feature on him so that can we can avoid him

Guest First timer noob

First timer. Few noob questions.

What's the outfit inside?

How to say no?

How to tell if someone is top or bottom?

Is there glory holes? If so, what's the traffic like?

What kind if people can you expect inside?

Thanks in advance... Noob here.

1 hour ago, justine said:

does anyone feel that the steam room is way too hot? hope management can adjust the temperature abit..

It's not hot at all..

29 minutes ago, Guest First timer noob said:

First timer. Few noob questions.

What's the outfit inside?

How to say no?

How to tell if someone is top or bottom?

Is there glory holes? If so, what's the traffic like?

What kind if people can you expect inside?

Thanks in advance... Noob here.

The theme(outfit) is on the website.

Just push people hand away, you'll have to force the hand away if they won't understand. No shame in forcing the ones who force themselves on you. 

You ask them if they are top or bottom. I've been mistook as a bottom for the largest amount of time. 

No there is no glory hole.

Most are People of 40s-60s. Some are 19s-30s. It's pretty mix. 

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

7 hours ago, justine said:

does anyone feel that the steam room is way too hot? hope management can adjust the temperature abit..

not at all...in fact I find that the steam room is not hot enuf !

On 11/26/2022 at 9:12 AM, justine said:

haha often time I feel it's not hot enough, then the steam/hot air keep getting out when people open and close door.
I have to sit very inside so I can get enough "heat' lol

7 hours ago, Coresub said:

I got railed last night in the mezzanine. No idea how many of you fucked me.  But thank u. 

yeah it was damm crowded...i was at 2nd floor too...at least 15 guys up there...i also clost count wh fucked me.

then i was asked to go to room, where this guy dominant " rape me "

35 minutes ago, Guest Me too said:

yeah it was damm crowded...i was at 2nd floor too...at least 15 guys up there...i also clost count wh fucked me.

I was there 12am - 2pm 

I love it when people come up close and to see ur face and inspect you and see who the slut bottom is and then start pumping ur face coz they want in on it. 

20 hours ago, Coresub said:

I got railed last night in the mezzanine. No idea how many of you fucked me.  But thank u. 

I thought oldies congregate there. 

Also, it is gross not knowing which guy raped you.

Guest cluelessgoer
15 hours ago, Guest Me too said:

2nd floor? Didn’t know there’s a 2nd floor, is this new? Or are you talking about the dark maze at the back (the one with just one room)?

Guest Scaryscary
50 minutes ago, Guest cluelessgoer said:

2nd floor? Didn’t know there’s a 2nd floor, is this new? Or are you talking about the dark maze at the back (the one with just one room)?

It's a self created 2nd level. Dun think is approved type. To hold 15 people above and shaking and banging... It will collapse anytime! 

54 minutes ago, Guest cluelessgoer said:

There’s a second floor!! It’s been there since I first went there like 3 years ago? So u go from the entrance to the dark room (from the lockers area) then turn left all the way and there’s a stairs to go up! Mostly older ppl like to go there tho

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.