Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

After his first visit,  every patron of a gay sauna surely realizes that the place is not a model of perfect cleanness.  But patrons keep coming...   This means that they are able to overcome some negatives in order to attain their goals.  This is positive!

In Singapore, where space is so restricted and rents are so high, we see many good gay saunas come and go under,  sign that it is not easy to make them be good profitable businesses.  Therefore, expectations should not be extremely high...

Edited by Steve5380

13 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

Face it, on matter of cleanliness, this will require civic-mindedness of the patrons. 
AND, people in Singapore are far from being civic-minded, especially when it comes to matters which pertains to common properties, good for the community, etc etc.  

And before we start blaming others (claiming that pollutants are non-Singaporeans and attempt to bring the discussion off-tangent), do live with the fact that improvements in civic-mindedness take generations of prosperity and good upbringing.  

1) But isn't there always somebody to clean up the mess?

2) Didn't I pay for that service when entering?

3) If I grew up and someone hired always cleaned up after me, how would I know to clean up?

4) If in the military there is always someone to clean up my mess, why should I take initiative?

5) Doesn't civic mindedness only apply to others and never to me?

🤔

Edited by singalion

8 hours ago, horhorfun said:

I finally get my first fuck at keybox..it was very amazing..i moan also loud like the rest..now i understand why people moan haha and i was grabbed three times to a room ..what they say is correct..going to a gay sauna and having a hookup depends on your luck..sometimes lucky and sometimes not lucky..now my ass sore from the fucking

Who is the lucky guy who deflower u? 3x for a start? U r lucky too.

Edited by cutejack

5 hours ago, Strippoker said:

I think you just to have to be friendly and be open. Fun will come😂

Thats true..be friendly and the guys will be friendly too even to the extent that they can be friends with you not only to have sex in the dark area and you can gain many rapports if one is a regular..from yesterday visit,i made friends with two guys at keybox,it is a nice place to make friends too not only for sex..

3 hours ago, horhorfun said:

And also not forgetting yesterday there was a open show at keybox where a guy suck another guy openly at the room without closing the door and few people joined in to touch the guys

Very common

On 3/19/2024 at 3:36 PM, horhorfun said:

I finally get my first fuck at keybox..it was very amazing..i moan also loud like the rest..now i understand why people moan haha and i was grabbed three times to a room ..what they say is correct..going to a gay sauna and having a hookup depends on your luck..sometimes lucky and sometimes not lucky..now my ass sore from the fucking

Why never call me to join in your opening ceremony? 🙊

Guest Tom

First time going in key box yest. Nervous as f. After getting changed and shower, was walking around and it was so tough as it was too dark. Heard moaning sounds while I was walking around, was hoping to see some action but again, too dark. Some fella started to follow me and said wanted to make me feel good. I Chickened out and left the place lol. 

13 minutes ago, Guest Tom said:

First time going in key box yest. Nervous as f. After getting changed and shower, was walking around and it was so tough as it was too dark. Heard moaning sounds while I was walking around, was hoping to see some action but again, too dark. Some fella started to follow me and said wanted to make me feel good. I Chickened out and left the place lol. 

For first time visit,yes it was nervous..when i went kb first time,i was also nervous like you.Next time you could bring me along.I was there yesterday in fact  ,well the moaning can turn you on if you are very horny

Edited by horhorfun

I went Keybox yesterday again ,was too horny since on Tuesday,i get fucked for the first time,this time round,i went dark room,i saw one guy sucking another guy cock and one guy standing beside them then after that the guy whose cock was being sucked pulled me ,and made me suck his cock and eventually i suck three cock as another guy put my head below to let me suck his cock..in the end it become a orgy haha where i suck three to four cocks at the the open room in the dark room.

On 3/21/2024 at 11:18 AM, hornyuniboi said:

if I lost my card, can I get it replaced or I have to resign up again?

Did you remember your membership card no or else you can call them to check?

Guest OH NO
On 3/21/2024 at 11:18 AM, hornyuniboi said:

if I lost my card, can I get it replaced or I have to resign up again?

U lost it , serious, OMG , that is some trouble 

First, u have to see your MP.  Then w his recommendation letter, you go police station make a report.  With that you file in to Keybox.  5 working days they will come back to you.  Usually, they will arrange an interview w you, if all go nicely, you will get your new cards within a week

On 3/21/2024 at 9:12 AM, horhorfun said:

I went Keybox yesterday again ,was too horny since on Tuesday,i get fucked for the first time,this time round,i went dark room,i saw one guy sucking another guy cock and one guy standing beside them then after that the guy whose cock was being sucked pulled me ,and made me suck his cock and eventually i suck three cock as another guy put my head below to let me suck his cock..in the end it become a orgy haha where i suck three to four cocks at the the open room in the dark room.

Did you swallow all their man juices too ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 3/17/2024 at 10:11 AM, Swimfun said:

I may not be a sauna-goer, but I understand the impact cleanliness has on the overall experience. It's crucial for establishments to take all feedback seriously, regardless of the number of customers raising concerns. Maintaining cleanliness is a shared responsibility, and it's not unique to KB. However, this doesn't justify dismissing valid feedback. Every establishment should prioritize addressing cleanliness issues promptly, ensuring a pleasant experience for all customers. Investing in addressing these concerns is essential for maintaining customer satisfaction and returns.

Prioritizing revenue over all else can lead to short-sightedness. Sustainable success requires a balance between revenue generation and other critical factors like customer satisfaction, quality, and cleanliness. Neglecting these aspects can indeed make an entity vulnerable to losing its position in the market, as competitors who prioritize these elements will eventually gain traction. Long-term success often hinges on maintaining a holistic approach that values all aspects of the customer experience.

The maze is quite clean but the steam room need more effort.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

40 minutes ago, shyestboy said:

Hye, heard a lot about keybox and curious to see what it is like. What should I expect there and what should I do and not do? Feeling very nervous too. Thank you :))

I think if you go keybox,judging from your profile pic,you will be grabbed 😊

1 hour ago, shyestboy said:

omg so i shouldn't go cos i am a very passive and shy type 

Dont worry,for first time ,you will be passive and shy ,once used to it ,you will not be shy anymore..

Your question was:What should I expect there and what should I do and not do

what you need to expect is that is cruising in sauna.for first timers,you can just see look to see how they do things but its basically you walk around the maze and see who you are interested with.Once you find that the person that you are interested in,you can go near the person to test water by touching near the chest or sometimes via eye contact to see whether the person reacts.If the person reacts,then he is the lucky person for you.If he ignores or walk away,then most likely he is not interested in you.And the most important thing is that when you go sauna,go with zero expectations.And good luck and enjoy the trip to kb.

Edited by horhorfun

3 hours ago, shyestboy said:

Hye, heard a lot about keybox and curious to see what it is like. What should I expect there and what should I do and not do? Feeling very nervous too. Thank you :))

Just go with an open mind, nothing to be worry about, seriously!!.. Once you are inside, simply sit yourself at the locker & just observe first what the others are doing..

Then after awhile, definitely there will be someone who will approach you & start a conversation with you.

From there, you can just ask away any doubts or questions you want to know about the place! 😅😅😅😅😅✌️✌️✌️✌️

If you are still worried 😰😰.. Simply private message anyone here in BW that you feel you are comfortable with.. & then ask that person to accompany you there.. But make sure you DON'T ask in this forum, if not you will be penalize by the moderator!!

Good luck!! 😁😅✌️✌️🙏🙏🙏

Edited by FunLoving

14 hours ago, shyestboy said:

omg so i shouldn't go cos i am a very passive and shy type 

I think going with someone you're comfortable with would definitely quell some of the initial nerves you'd have. That way you'd have a chance to have a lay of the land. Don't go too far into the steamroom 😂

3 minutes ago, hornyuniboi said:

will it be crowded tn since is a Sunday but nude night

Nude night is definetly more crowded thwn non nude nights and today is a weekend afterall,i went nude nights on thursdau before,it was very packed and a bit of queue to go in .If it is packed like this on Thursday,what more for nude night on Saturday and  for today 24 march Sunday

5 hours ago, hornyuniboi said:

Cool, usually what time people start coming in?

Usually around 5pm as nude night start 6pm,but you must bear in mind that when it is crowded,you might not have the fun you want and the people might be a bit choosy as there are more choices,and you may be choosy too as you may see many hotties around  and not sure whom to choose.

Edited by horhorfun

7 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Usually around 5pm as nude night start 5pm,but you must bear in mind that when it is crowded,you might not have the fun you want and the people might be a bit choosy as there are more choices,and you mayp be choosy too as you may see many hotties around  and not sure whom to choose.

Ohh, thanks for the info

Guest Btm
5 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Usually around 5pm as nude night start 5pm,but you must bear in mind that when it is crowded,you might not have the fun you want and the people might be a bit choosy as there are more choices,and you mayp be choosy too as you may see many hotties around  and not sure whom to choose.

No joke, Saturday night all full of "Sides". And every single Saturday night I was there I never had good fun. Either the rooms are full, or the people not willing. And the maze can get so crowded to the point you can't walk, so the maze spillover to the rooms side. Honestly wonderful for Sides, the rest of us, it means nothing.

The best sex I had at Keybox were mostly afternoons. The people who really for the anal are there to fuck. And don't need be picky, get it done and enjoy it, they know what they want.

11 hours ago, Guest Btm said:

No joke, Saturday night all full of "Sides". And every single Saturday night I was there I never had good fun. Either the rooms are full, or the people not willing. And the maze can get so crowded to the point you can't walk, so the maze spillover to the rooms side. Honestly wonderful for Sides, the rest of us, it means nothing.

The best sex I had at Keybox were mostly afternoons. The people who really for the anal are there to fuck. And don't need be picky, get it done and enjoy it, they know what they want.

Too crowded already mah so most people do side..no place to do anal sex

Guest Btm222
On 3/24/2024 at 10:34 PM, Guest Btm said:

HeHe, agreed.

When I'm desperate, I offer myself by sleeping at the big bed upstairs. We are the bottoms.

People will come and touch. Some only want to suck me. Even when I opened my legs wide for him he still don't want. Then I turn away from him to stop him sucking me. These may be uncles like myself, cannot fuck already.

As a bottom, I find that serious tops who know how to play are very few.

With so many bottoms, the tops are picky. 

They'll touch from head to toe to make sure that I'm not old. I enjoy being touched and played.

Finally, when he open my legs and get ready to penetrate, I'll pass him a condom.

Sad to say, most of them will give up because there are others who are more willing. Some will just penetrate and I have to push him away. 

Then there are those who whisper to go to a room. I always reject bc I'm not looking for romantic sex. As a bottom, I'll rather they fuck and go.

5 hours ago, Guest Btm222 said:

HeHe, agreed.

When I'm desperate, I offer myself by sleeping at the big bed upstairs. We are the bottoms.

People will come and touch. Some only want to suck me. Even when I opened my legs wide for him he still don't want. Then I turn away from him to stop him sucking me. These may be uncles like myself, cannot fuck already.

As a bottom, I find that serious tops who know how to play are very few.

With so many bottoms, the tops are picky. 

They'll touch from head to toe to make sure that I'm not old. I enjoy being touched and played.

Finally, when he open my legs and get ready to penetrate, I'll pass him a condom.

Sad to say, most of them will give up because there are others who are more willing. Some will just penetrate and I have to push him away. 

Then there are those who whisper to go to a room. I always reject bc I'm not looking for romantic sex. As a bottom, I'll rather they fuck and go.

The more crowd is,the crowd is choosy somemore if the top is few and bottoms are a lot or top many and bottom few

Guest Surprise
On 3/26/2024 at 9:50 AM, horhorfun said:

The more crowd is,the crowd is choosy somemore if the top is few and bottoms are a lot or top many and bottom few

When I least expect it, I have three tops, when I expected it, no action for the night.

3 minutes ago, Guest Surprise said:

When I least expect it, I have three tops, when I expected it, no action for the night.

Thats the thing about gay sauna,its always the unexpected.

33 minutes ago, Guest Surprise said:

That's life. Trust me..u will get it when u don't expect it. When u expect it nothing comes to u..so live a 'redha' life.  God will send over something. Hahaha.

14 hours ago, cutejack said:

That's life. Trust me..u will get it when u don't expect it. When u expect it nothing comes to u..so live a 'redha' life.  God will send over something. Hahaha.

Yea agreed...always have no expectations when going gay sauna

I noticed there were cameras at the locker area, so actually kb would have our naked footages ? 

I didn’t dare to go level 2 as it was very dark, what is actually on top? Someone told me level 2 is dangerous hahaha

Guest 280
1 hour ago, YellowSaviour said:

I noticed there were cameras at the locker area, so actually kb would have our naked footages ? 

I didn’t dare to go level 2 as it was very dark, what is actually on top? Someone told me level 2 is dangerous hahaha

Level 2 is Popular Book Store, not dangerous. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.